Anna's Surprise

Story Info
A woman enjoys double penetration in a hotel with her husband.
4.8k words
4.24
31.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna and Rodney met later in life after both had been through several failed relationships. They both believe they were soulmates and that if they had met earlier in life they wouldn't have wasted their time on other people. They had been together for 10 years and knew each other's deepest darkest secrets. They also knew each other's wildest desires.

Rodney was always tall and lean but over the last 10 years, he had started balding and gaining a bit of weight around his midsection. Anna said she loved it, and the extra weight on his chest and ass. The only changes Anna went through in the last 10 years what's the slightest bit of weight in her belly and a lot more smile wrinkles. She didn't look much older than 30.

Rodney had been working construction since they met. Several times a year he had to go out of town for a week or so. That's just how construction was, and Anna always hated it when he left. At home, they would sit right next to each other and he would always make sure they were connected in some way. He would touch her foot, or stick a finger in her pocket and just sit there being close. But when he was out of town they both went through withdrawals.

Rodney was three days into a weeklong trip when Anna had an idea. She would drive three hours south to be with her best friend. She called Rodney to make sure he didn't have someone rooming with him and to see if there were any conflicts with his schedule.

It was Thursday morning and Anna headed south. She left the kids behind besides they were old enough to take care of themselves by then. She enjoyed her drive down but when she arrived she was glad it was over. Luckily the hotel had a pool that she could relax by while she waited for Rodney to get off work.

She picked up the key from the front desk and went to their room. She was going to take a nap but when she laid down she felt restless. So she decided to go for a dip instead. She unpacked her bags and pulled out her swimsuit. She pulled on her swimsuit and wrapped up in a towel to walk to the pool. She laid down in the chair right next to the water and closed her eyes as she's soaked in the sun's rays.

A short while later she heard a person near her. It was a man of maybe 30 years. She pulled her sunglasses down over her face so she could watch him without being noticed. He had nice arms and she noticed his muscles dance under his thin T-shirt. His fitted shorts showed off his assets quite well.

She was distracted looking at his body and she didn't notice when he turned to look at her. She had been caught staring and didn't realize it until they both locked eyes. He just winked and smiled at her. Feeling flush with embarrassment, she got up and dove into the pool to cool down.

Mark watched her under the water and then when she came up just a few feet away from him. He had noticed her breasts, and he could just make out where her nipples were. They were the size of a cantaloupe, and they'd fill out his hand quite nicely. He imagined pulling her bikini down over her nice shapely ass and grabbing onto her wide hips as he plunged his cock into her sex. He could feel his cock grow in his shorts as he watched her swimming below the water again. He had to say something, he couldn't let this one getaway.

"It's a fine day for a swim, I wish I could join you!" Mark said smiling at Anna.

"Well come on in then the water is nice!" Anna said.

She couldn't help but flirt, that was her nature. She didn't mind flirting with him at all, he was a good looking man. She felt good when younger men found her attractive still. But that didn't mean she wasn't serious... she would have been just fine with him jumping into the water with her.

"I would love to but I don't get off until five," Mark said hoping that she would still be available.

"I'm Mark by the way, what's your name?" He added before going back to work.

I am Anna, it's nice to meet you." She said as she walked up the steps out of the pool.

She knew he was looking at her and so she decided to give him a little show. She pulled her shoulders back slightly I pushed her breasts out. This made them look just a little bit bigger. As she walked she placed 1 foot directly in front of the other like a model on a runway might walk. She swayed her shapely hips from side to side.

Mark had to bite his lip as she walked right past him. He wanted to grab her right there, soaking wet, and pull her into him. She was not making it easy on him at all. Her bikini bottom rolled up into her ass cheeks and he could see one whole side of her buttocks.

She grabbed her towel I started drying off her face. She could tell he was looking at her ass and she didn't want that to stop. Looking over her shoulder she bit her bottom lip just a little bit.

"I'll be here all weekend." She said as she winked at him.

She bent over to pick up her things and left her knees locked. She knew she was driving him crazy, this wasn't the first time she had done something like that. She walked out the gate of the pool and look back at him well he was staring at her ass. She was glad she been to the pool.

Anna returned to her room, she couldn't stop thinking about Mark. As she stripped naked and stood in front of the mirror, she wondered what he might do to her. If she weren't with Rodney, she would be fucking Mark right then. She never had a problem finding someone that wanted to get in her panties.

She started rubbing her clit as she imagined the pool boy kissing her. Their naked bodies touching. His hard dick pressing into her stomach. He would lay her on the bed, she thought as she laid back opening her legs. She could picture him climbing up on top of her.

His cock was in a perfect line to impale her soaking wet pussy. As she plunged her fingers inside herself she pictured his cock slamming into her hole. Anna threw her head back and moaned loudly. She was moaning for the pool boy.

She was moaning because she was close to giving herself an orgasm! She imagined Rodney watching them, and her excitement grew. She pulled her wet fingers out of her pussy and drove them into her mouth as she imagined Rodney fucking her face.

The moment she put her fingers back inside her hole she shook as an orgasm ripped through her violently. Waves of orange and yellow light flooded her vision as her body shook.

Anna couldn't move. She just laid there panting as she recovered from her orgasm. Her body glistening from the sweat she had worked up. Her fingers were still buried in her pussy, and the other hand still cupped her breast. She smiled to herself and giggled quietly.

Anna slowly got up from the bed. She stepped into the shower as much to wash the chlorine off her as to wash the smell of her orgasm away too. She enjoyed the high water pressure and the unlimited supply of hot water.

She knew Rodney was due back any minute so she stepped out of the bathroom and dried off. Once dried off, she just laid on the bed and waited for her lover to return from work. She felt satisfied but she could go for round two or even round three.

Her hair hadn't even dried by the time she heard the jiggle from the handle. When Rodney stepped through the door, he briefly left it open, almost in shock. He knew she was coming but he was caught off guard to see her laying on his bed completely naked. He closed the door and started kicking off his shoes. He was nude before he even crossed the room.

Rodney slid himself up the bed between Anna's legs and placed one delicate kiss on her clit. She moaned softly and opened her legs more to allow her man better access. He slid his hands up her body and groped both of her tits at the same time while he drove his tongue deep into her pussy.

"Just come fuck me!" Anna said pulling on Rodney's arms.

Rodney broke free from her twat and slid up. He planted a wet kiss right on her lips. She could taste herself on his mouth. She just needed his dick inside her! She reached down between their bodies and grabbed hold of Rodney's cock and rubbed it into her hole. She was tugging it into her. She was filled with lust and needed his dick. Her fingers had been a tease for the real thing earlier.

He teased her hole with the head of his dick. Rodney knew she wanted it all as soon as she could get it but he wanted to see the desperation in her eyes first. He slowly pushed his dick in. He loved how wet his woman was and how hot her pussy felt around his pecker. Inch by inch he slowly pushed all 8 inches into her and he finally bottomed out. He ground his cock into her and rubbed her clit with the base of his dick.

She was done with the playing around! Anna started bucking under her lover. She was pounding her pussy up into his dick. If he wouldn't fuck her, she would have to do the fucking from the bottom! They got into a rhythm and she could feel her orgasm growing inside her.

"I'm gonna cum!" Rodney breathed into her ear.

Only a moment later he tensed up and shot his seed deep inside her pussy. She was right there, she tried desperately to get a few more pumps out of his dick but it was uselessly shrinking. She was twice as horny now...

"Awe... are you going to give me an orgasm too? She playfully whined to him.

"Mmm... yeah, sure..." he said slightly less enthusiastically than he was only 10 minutes ago.

He reached between her legs and wiped up as much of his seed as he could with the towel before lowering his face to her wet hole. His eagerness was gone as he'd already had his orgasm but it was only fair that they both enjoy sex. He licked at the top of her clit with short flicking motions trying to stay away from the hole he'd just shot his load into. He wasn't against licking up his own cum but after he'd have an orgasm, the desire was far less.

Anna could tell he wasn't really into it but she was so close. If only he'd put just a little more pressure on her g-spot. Flick his tongue across her clit a bit slower... she didn't want to just rub herself to orgasm, she wanted him to give her one. She was so fucking horny but he just wasn't doing it anymore. She was a mile away from orgasm.

"We can just try again later hon." She said closing her legs up and pulling him up to cuddle with her.

"Mmmm. Yeah! I'll give you one first later!" He said as he wrapped his arms around her.

They cuddled for a moment and Anna went to use the bathroom. Then sat back down in the bed. She looked at the clock and found it was only 4:45. They didn't usually eat dinner until about 9 pm.

"Do you want to go for a soak in the hot tub?" She suggested.

She wasn't thinking of Mark but she wondered if he would show up or not. She was thinking about sitting in the hot water of the jacuzzi.

"Yeah, let's do it!" He said.

They both put their suits on, wrapped up in a towel, and headed for the pool. Anna was walking slightly behind Rodney, and mostly following his feet. They were at the pool before she knew it. She looked up to see where the hot tub was and... Mark was sitting in the hot tub already. He was half smiling with a questioning look on his face. She remembered that she never mentioned Rodney. She sat down placing Rodney between her and Mark.

"Hi, I'm Anna, and this is my husband Rodney!" She said happily.

"Hi Anna, I'm Mark. It's nice to meet you!" He said as he mouthed the word 'AGAIN' without anyone noticing.

Rodney didn't think a thing of the interaction as he knew Anna was a natural flirt. He just laid back and enjoyed the water, until he felt a foot rubbing up against his leg. It wasn't Anna, she was on his left. He didn't want to seem alarmed so he just sat there. The foot was creeping higher and higher. In only a moment he would see who was touching his leg. When the foot made contact with his dick, Mark jumped and pulled his leg back quickly.

"Shit, sorry!" Mark said

That was no accident Rodney thought to himself. He noticed a strange reaction between the new guy who touched his dick with his foot and Anna. There was an odd nervousness to both of them. Rodney didn't mind Mark touching his dick at all, he kind of just wanted to see what was going on between him and Anna, so he switched seats and sat across from the both of them. Rodney Mark and Anna all shared nervous glances.

Five minutes later everyone had relaxed somewhat. Anna had moved slightly closer to Mark and Rodney suspected that Mark was rubbing on her legs under the water by the way she had her head thrown back and was breathing heavily.

Rodney thinking he would be funny more than anything reached out with his leg towards Mark's body. He seductively ran his leg up Marks rib cage so he found his chest. The only three remaining people in the hot tub we're all groping each other with their feet under the water. Mark was rubbing Anna's legs as Rodney was rubbing marks chest.

...

Everything was going great until Rodney pinched marks nipple with his toes! Mark jumped up in the water splashing everyone. Startled Anna jumped up as well wondering what happened, while Rodney just lay back laughing loudly!

Mark looked at Anna with a shocked look...

"He pinched my fucking nipple!" He practically yelled.

A big smile formed on Anna's face and she started laughing too. Both Anna and Rodney were laughing loudly while Mark just sat there looking embarrassed. The pair continued laughing infectiously until eventually Mark also began laughing.

It was funny, Mark thought to himself. He thought he was rubbing Anna's legs and touched her husband's dick, then Rodney moved, and he really was touching her legs as she was rubbing his dick through his shorts and then Rodney pinched his nipple with his damn toes!

All three laughed for a good long minute.

Once they settled down, they all sat there just smiling at each other. Mark looked back and noticed he had splashed so wildly that he had soaked all of his clothes.

"Awe shit!" Mark exclaimed.

Rodney and Anna looked at each other still smiling.

"He's so hot!" Anna worded silently to Rodney.

Rodney just nodded his agreement as mark was assessing the damages to his soaked clothes. Anna slid close to Rodney and grabbed his cock under the water.

"You said I'd get an orgasm later... but now I want two of them!" She said eyeing up the pool boy as he rummaged through his wet clothes.

"You want him? Right now?" Rodney asked.

She didn't give a verbal answer. She just tugged on his cock while biting her lip to contain her desire.

"Hey, the hotel has dryers... why don't I go put your clothes in the dryer and you can just hang out with us until they're dry?" Rodney said to Mark.

Rodney could feel the excitement in his girl. This was something they had talked about before but never did anything about. Mark had stopped moving, he was thinking... he was thinking about seeing Anna naked. He was thinking about how her ass might ripple as he pounded her from behind. He was thinking he might never see that woman again if he declined.

"Awe, man... yeah, that'd be great if it's not too much bother," Mark said standing and turning around.

He was holding his bundle of wet clothes in front of him as he turned around. Anna could make out the shape and size of his cock now that he was out of the water. He looked to be right around 7" and somewhat thick. He was for sure smaller than Rodney but not so much she couldn't feel it.

Rodney took the pile of wet clothes from him as Anna started toward their room.

"Come with me, he caused all that... he can get them dry too!" She said to both of them.

Rodney walked toward the laundry facilities as Mark and Anna hurried toward the room. Once the wet clothes were placed in the dryer and going, Rodney walked slowly back toward his room. He was imagining what they might be up to. He hoped he took long enough to let Mark get to the point he didn't care if another man jumped in or not.

The door was left just cracked open. Peeking through the crack he saw his wife's ass poking out and moving back and forth. Mark was moaning quietly and his feet were almost hanging off the bed. Rodney opened the door as quietly as possible and snuck inside. He didn't want to disturb them at all.

As Anna had Marks cock in her mouth, Rodney got naked and crouched behind his girl. He started licking at her pussy from behind and Anna gasped loudly. She rolled her hips forward giving better access to her wet slit and drove her mouth down to swallow the cock in her hands.

Rodney could feel her wetness double as Anna started bucking her hips back at him and taking marks dick deep in her throat. She was still gagging and coughing as her orgasm pulsed through her.

Anna pulled Rodney onto the bed right next to Mark and started switching back and forth between the two cocks. Rodney had never seen her so crazed, so utterly sexy and he loved it. She sucked one as she jacked the other and swapped for a minute. She then climbed on top of Rodney, leaned over to Mark, and forced her tongue into his mouth. Reaching below her she grabbed Rodneys Dick and guided it to her pussy.

"I need you to fuck me in the ass right now!" She whispered loudly to Mark.

Rodney started pumping into her pussy slowly and kneading her breasts. Mark slid up behind her and stuck the tip of his dick at her hole. Anna was beyond turned on and needed that cock in her ass! She started pushing her ass toward the cock. A fullness and pleasure she had never experienced slowly crept in through her asshole. She could feel both men inside her. One would pull out as the other pushed in, over and over. She was gripping the sheets so tightly, unable to decide who to push back against she shook and her pussy clamped down at the same time Mark started shooting his cum deep inside her bowels. Rodney could feel Marks cock spasming inside his wife's ass and he started shooting deeply as well. Both men seemed to be forcing their cocks into her and aftershocks of pleasure rippled through her.

Both men were still inside her when they started to soften. She could feel the cum dripping out her pussy down the inside of her leg, but she couldn't move. She didn't want to move. Marks cock continued to twitch as it came plopping out of her ass. He collapsed right next to Rodney and Anna just laid across the both of them smiling wildly.

After about ten minutes, Rodney got up and hopped into the shower. Mark and Anna were still laying naked on the bed. He showered quickly and stepped out dripping wet. He stood at the end of the bed drying off. Mark was playing with Anna's breasts and softly pinching her nipples. Rodney was dressed by the time Anna had noticed him.

"I'm going to go get a couple of pizza's, does that sound good to you? Rodney asked

Mmm... yeah, that sounds great. Get us some drinks too!" Anna replied

As Rodney closed the door behind him, Anna stood, tugging on Mark's hand.

"Let's have a shower!" She said.

Mark felt some life return to his cock as he watched her ass ripple.

He followed along obediently. Mesmerized by her ass. They stepped into the shower together and she started lathering her hands up with soap. She rubbed the soap all over his chest. She pulled him into her and used the hair on marks chest to wash her breasts while reaching around to wash his back. Mark was loving the personal attention. He melted into her as she rubbed his back, moving slowly down his back and rubbing his buttocks. She was pulling him into her and he felt his dick harden as she grazed her fingers down his crack.

Anna noticed his cock harden when she touched his anus. She wondered if he was secretly like her husband. She pushed him toward the back wall of the shower and turned him away from her. She placed her breasts onto his back and reached around to tug on his dick. She liked the way his cock felt in her hand. Slick with soap she placed a hand on his ass and guided it down his crack toward his anus. She could feel him pushing back into her in anticipation. It was like he wanted her finger inside him. His hands were gripping the trim in the shower as she pushed the first finger in his ass. He let out a low guttural moan as she pushed her finger all the way inside.

12