Anna's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark was pushing back against her hand. He could feel her palm cupping his cheeks and he knew she had no more length to give him. He wished she would add a finger. Abruptly she removed her finger and slapped him on the ass. He just stood there kind of let down and now horny again. Anna had washed herself off and switched places with Mark so he could rinse.

They stepped out of the shower together and dried off. Anna pulled her bag to the end of the bed and dumped out its contents. Her dresses, shirts, pants, and panties all fell across the bed. She picked up a dark blue cheeky panty and stepped into the leg openings.

"Sorry, all I have are panties," Anna said to him.

Mark shrugged. "I like the ones you're wearing!" He said.

He could feel his cock stiffen just looking at her. She could feel a hint of wetness forming between her legs. She stepped toward him and grabbed his shaft. She was tugging on it, almost pulling him onto the bed again. Reaching down, she slipped her panties off and kicked them up into her hand. She then wrapped the silky material around his dick and started jacking him off with her panties.

He fell back across the bed, his dick bounced around like a spring and Anna caught it again with the panties in her hand. She wrapped them around his balls as she began teasing just the tip with her mouth. She rubbed her panties around his cock and balls while working his shaft. She wrapped her panties up tightly around his junk and hung them down between his legs. She then coaxed his legs up and she started putting pressure on his anus. She wasn't trying to penetrate him, just give him some pressure. His ass opened and her fingers slid easily inside. Anna rubbed Mark's prostate as she worked his pecker with her mouth.

Rodney walked through the door with a box of pizza in hand. He was greeted by the sight of Mark on his back with his cock wrapped up in Anna's panties, and her sucking his dick with two fingers buried in his fuck hole. He was immediately interested in the situation. He saw Anna slowly twisting the panties up around his junk as she deep throated his shaft. Rodney had stripped and laid across the bed only an inch from marks cock.

"Mmm... that looks fun!" Rodney whispered to Anna.

Hearing that, she pulled her mouth away from Marks cock and guided it to Rodney's lips. He parted his lips and stuck his tongue out, just licking the tip. This was the first time he had been that close to another man's cock. He'd experimented with gay sex in his youth but never gave a blow job. Growing tired of the slow pace, Anna grabbed the back of Rodney's head and guided him in. She was feeding Rodney another man's cock and her pussy was gushing. Rodney threw himself up on the bed and pushed his cock toward Mark's face.

Mark didn't miss a beat, he pulled Rodney into his mouth and rolled on top of him. The two men were sucking each other off in a 69 position with Mark on top. Rodney's head was nearly hanging off the bed as mark pumped his cock into Rodney's mouth as though it were a pussy. Anna had broken free and removed her fingers from Mark's ass. She let the two men have their way with each other.

Rodney could see Anna out the corner of his eye rubbing herself with her phone up in front of her. She looked to be recording the men in action, and he wanted to give her a show. He pushed Mark up and off him, then got on all fours on the edge of the bed.

"I want you to fuck my ass Mark!" Rodney said loud enough Anna and her camera could hear.

As Mark stood behind Rodney, teasing his ass hole, Rodney called for his wife to come lay in front of him and record from there. She lay on the bed and recorded Rodney licking her pussy while being fucked by the pool boy from behind. Every time Mark would bottom out into Rodney's ass, he would fall and press his whole face into Anna's pussy. Her orgasm was starting from the sight of the two men fucking, and aided by Rodney licking her clit.

Rodney's cock was slapping at his belly as Mark was using his hole like a fuck toy. He could feel the pounding on his prostate and his dick started leaking copious amounts of precum. Rodney was close to having an anal orgasm without ever touching his cock. Anna watched Mark's head roll back as he started jerking into her husband's ass, obviously spilling his seed deep into his bowels as her shuttering orgasm ripped through her. She clamped her thighs around Rodneys head and pulled his face into her. Rodney couldn't breathe as he felt pulse after pulse of cum shooting into his ass. Marks cock pulsated right on Rodneys prostate and he too shot his load, spraying all over the bed below him. Rodney's ass clenched down on Mark's dick, draining every bit of cum from his balls.

Mark collapsed onto Rodney who had lay his head on Anna's belly. The trio were all catching their breath still tangled up in each other when Rodneys alarm clock went off signaling it was time for Rodney to get up and go to work. Anna slapped it, turning it off and laughed quietly.

Mark showered as Anna and Rodney lay cuddling on the bed. They were talking about the events of the evening and into the morning. Anna teased Rodney about how much he liked having a man inside him and Rodney tried teasing her about the same thing.

He couldn't lie, he had enjoyed having Mark inside him. He felt so sexy, so desirable getting fucked. It was as though all the pressure of performing was taken away and he could just enjoy the act of sex. He could just enjoy the act of getting fucked.

Mark stood in front of the couple getting dressed. Anna smiled as Mark pulled his pants on and buckled up his belt. It had been an evening she wouldn't soon forget.

12