All Comments on 'Anna's Transformation Ch. 01'

by IdlewildSouth

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story so far! Maybe you can include that her ass and his dick are still growing slightly too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Nice start to the story.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife found this story and shared it with me, we both enjoyed it tremendously. Your theme of “The Neighbor is a Hunk” is something that many young, married couples can relate to from personal experience. My wife and her girlfriends have all had these experiences and they like to gossip about them amongst themselves…girl talk!

We met our freshman year in college, soon moved in together, and were constantly upgrading to better apartments throughout our university years. By the time we graduated, we had lived in five or six different apartments, including short-term ones, when we were out of town for summer internships.

Moving into our second apartment my wife, upon meeting our new neighbor, had a ‘full body’ reaction to him just like Anna in your story. Afterwards, I noticed it and commented on it to her. She was embarrassed, but as I playfully teased her, we got a sense of humor about it.

That night when we made love, she came on my small penis, which was a first. I laughed and said, “I think we should have moved here sooner!” She giggled in agreement. Well, within a few weeks, he had smoothly ingratiated himself with both of us. All three of us knew she wanted him so, she gave it up!

For the next year, before we moved out of town, she was constantly riding his big cock at least once, if not twice a day. He taught her a lot about sex, and she discovered her full sexual potential. As we continued to move, she has had two other similar experiences. The nicest part about these types of encounters is just the convenience of them. She calls them, “The Cock Next Door”!

We can’t wait to read the next chapters and see how Anna and Andy handle this one! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it will be better if jack was old man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent writing! I love your description of Anna's and Jack's lust-at-first-sight.

I also love that it's promising to be a slow buildup. Looking forward to the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous