All Comments on 'Anna's Transformation Ch. 02'

by IdlewildSouth

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Slow burn and sexy

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife and I enjoyed this second chapter immensely, good job! The husband, Andy, has a trophy wife, enjoys showing her off, and wants her to start loosening up. The wife, Anna, is starting to come out of her shell and become more sexual. Neighbor Jack cleverly made himself useful carrying boxes up to her attic. It is so exciting to see another good, faithful wife going ‘bad’!

The husband is the perfect ‘enabler’ for example, he keeps pushing Anna to wear skimpier clothing around Jack. Plus, when he and Anna have sex, he always verbally reinforces the fact that it is Jack that is causing her to get hotter and hotter in bed! Hubby is practically brain-washing Anna to become a Hot Wife.

My wife’s first time with another man was somewhat like Anna’s in your story. We were young, 20-year-old newlyweds. Whereas he was a successful, 30-year-old businessman with plenty of experience in seduction. When I saw how she was responding to his flirtations it excited me. And I urged her to flirt heavily with him and she loved doing it.

Then, when I saw how much she was enjoying his sexual advances, I practically shoved her toward an affair. She readily accepted the opportunity and eagerly rode his cock like a bitch in heat!

Young wives are quite susceptible to a man like Jack in this situation. And young couples, like us, can easily comply with the wishes of a strong, virile man.

It’s almost a natural instinct for an attractive, sexy, young wife to accept another, Alpha male as her lover. My wife even convinced several of her other newlywed girlfriends to have affairs like ours. In bed my wife likes to tell me, “Young married wives’ legs were made for spreading - for big cock”, and I quite agree!

Your story is a delightful “slow burn’ and is getting hotter with each chapter!

NaturalHammerNaturalHammerover 1 year ago

Lovely story, if a little short. I do like the focus on her big juggs :). Heading to part 3 now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Coming along nicely!

I love that it's third person omniscient, so we get to see all three peoples' thoughts and feelings - Jack's lust for Anna, Anna's lust for Jack and her embarrassment about that, Andy's excitement at the building situation. That's all too rare in erotica, which is usually from one person's point of view.

Does Andy *know* what he's steering his wife toward, or is he just being led by his dick? If the latter, how's he going to react when the inevitable comes to pass? I guess we'll find out. On to chapter 3...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous