All Comments on 'Anna's Transformation Ch. 04'

by IdlewildSouth

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
great story wrong category

Wonderful love story with a great plot, appealing characters, and beautifully written love scenes. This is much more a romance story than an erotic couplings story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoy this story but don’t understand someone like Andy. You keep pushing your wife to dress sexier and act sexier and be more outgoing and even pushes her at Jack but then gets angry when she does exactly what he wanted her to do and at that point he knew nothing about the intimacy between them. If this isn’t someone looking to be cucked then he is either unaware, not being truthful to himself or his wife or he is the biggest fool around. You write incredibly well and you created a very well thought out story which has been a really great read. Thanks for that and all the time and effort you put into creating, editing, and posting this fun tale.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife and I continue to enjoy these extremely well-written chapters. She especially enjoys the romantic angle, as Jack continues his savvy seduction. Anna is not only responding to his sexy body and ‘package”; but also warming to him as a real person. And the relationship between the husband, Andy, and Anna is still tracking true and looks promising for them as a couple. Nice job!

My wife was delighted to read about Jack taking Anna shopping to several stores; every woman loves to shop! Also, women just instinctively know - that when a man buys her clothing - there will be some quid pro quo.

Jack’s buying clothing for Anna is a subtle reminder that he is successful enough to splurge on a beautiful woman like her. Most women, even faithful wives, will eventually whore themselves out for new clothing, shoes, and accessories. This is one of my wife’s favorite pastimes when she is preparing to ‘on-board’ a new lover.

The first time we did this, it was almost accidental. It was a Saturday morning and I had promised to take her shopping and out to lunch. My phone rang, it was an emergency, and I had to leave for the office. However, on the way out, I dared her, “Well, you know that new guy that’s flirting with you. I wonder if he has a credit card and knows how to use it?” Her eyes lite up and she nodded her head knowingly.

In the afternoon, I got a text with photos of her in some new dresses. She said she would be home soon to model them for me. I responded, “That’s not quite fair. He paid for them, but you’re going to model them for me first?”

She responded immediately, “Yah, that’s too bad.” I pushed it, texting, “If you want to, go to his place for happy hour and model them for him.” She eagerly agreed and didn’t come home until the next morning. Jack is on track to nail Anna’s marital fidelity cherry! We can’t wait to read the additional chapters!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous