Anna's Weekend of Agony and Ecstasy

Story Info
Anna spends the weekend with a old friend.
4.7k words
4.55
4.5k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday afternoon as Anna sat at her desk, her phone in her hands. She had stated making the call countless times since she entered her office thirty minutes ago but she always stopped while scrolling for the number.

She had just returned from a meeting with aa very important potential customer and she had totally blown it. This was her company, she had built it from the ground up but lately she had been losing focus. Today was just the culmination of months of slow decline in the quality of her work. She needed this contract, and yet she hadn't been able to truly focus; the call would help focus her as it had always done in the past.....

Suddenly the ringing of her phone snapped her back to reality, looking at the number she heart skipped a beat. It was the client, maybe, just maybe there was a chance at saving this.

"Hello Paul, I didn't expect to hear from you"

"Anna, I'm glad you answered my call. I have been thinking about lunch and I may have over reacted. I won't beat around the bush, your presentation today was sloppy even, I daresay, unprofessional. It caught me by surprise because your reputation in the industry has always been stellar; it's the reason I haven't really been considering anyone else for this. I am in a bit of a bind yet I still can't see my way clear to accepting the proposal you showed me"

"I am truly sorry Paul, I realize my work was substandard. Is there any way I can have a second go at this.?"

"That's why I am calling. I will spend the week looking for a second source. Next Friday I will listen to your proposal again, wow me and the job is yours; anything less than the exceptional work you have been known for and I go elsewhere."

Her relief was almost palpable, "Thank you Paul, you will not regret this."

"I hope I don't, see you Friday." then he ended the call

One week, barely enough time to get this done right. Monday she would get started on fixing this, but right now she knew what she needed. The one thing that would bring clarity to her mind, block out the spurious thoughts and let her be herself again. Before she could start her work, she needed to once again accept her nature. She was a Masochist with a capital M, she needed pain and a great deal of it. She scrolled through her contacts and made the call.

He answered on the third ring, "Anna, always a pleasure to hear your lovey voice."

Just the sound of his voice had an instant effect on Anna, the low steady timbre, the deliberate pace, the unseen confidence had Anna already feeling herself surrendering to his will.

"Thank you Phobos."

That was not his real name but using the Greek god of fear as his pseudonym was very apropos since Anna simultaneously feared and trusted this man with her life.

Their relationship was a complex one that had taken years to develop but that's a story for another time.

"I need to see you Phobos."

Anna calling him Phobos, as opposed to his real name, told him what she needed and he was instantly pleased. He really liked Anna but the universe worked in strange ways, they had been very close but life and circumstances had forced them apart. For the past few years they had been meeting up for semi-regular sessions whenever Anna needed to bring her world back into focus and it seemed she was in need of this again.

"I see, and is this just a quick need or something more intense."

"Phobos I need something extra this time, I need the weekend."

Phobos took in that statement, this was different, she had never asked for a full weekend since they drifted apart. He looked at his watch it was 1:45 and he would need time to prepare.

"5:00 sharp, prepare yourself and do not be late."

"Thank you Sir", Anna was already feeling his power over her and she wanted him to know it.

Anna looked at her watch, picked up her phone and made an appointment to get waxed.

Everywhere but her pussy, she knew he wanted to work on that himself.

Her appointment wasn't until 3:00, that gave her just enough time to go home and prepare her butt plugs, vaginal and anal speculum as well as her Hitachi and vibrating kegel balls. Phobos never shared toys between his partners and insisted she keep hers with her at home. She took the time to wash and clean each one, make sure batteries were fully charged and packed spare batteries as well. Finally, she packed her spider gag. She looked at her watch 2:45, she had just enough time to make it to down the street for her waxing.

Meanwhile Phobos was on a small shopping spree so as to prepare on his side. He went to the supermarket and picked up four large pieces of fresh ginger, a large bottle of peppermint extract and he also picked up some ground ginger from the frozen section. Then he picked up some fresh pasta, fresh garlic and a large bundle of fresh basil, tomatoes would come from his garden and olive oil would be from his own private import. From there he went to the butcher for some sausage, this butcher made the sausage fresh and right in front of the customers, the ingredients were never hidden and you always knew what went into each sausage. Tonight, would run late into the night but he planned a small intermission around 9 for them to recharge their batteries. He finished his shopping with a bottle of Barolo

Then he went to the pharmacy and picked up a brand-new large capacity enema bag with and nozzle as well as some little surprises that he would use on Saturday. Finally, off to the sex shop where he picked up a very well-equipped electro stim kit another surprise for Saturday or maybe Sunday.

He looked at his watch as he entered the house 4:05, just enough time to get everything ready.

Anna was just leaving the aesthetician, she had just enough time to go home, shower to remove any waxy residue and give herself two enemas to clean herself out for Phobos.

He would undoubtedly give her more but she wanted to be sure to be clean before getting there.

At precisely 5:00, Anna stood in front of Phobos' door. Her heart was pounding as she knocked. Fear mixed with excitement as the door opened. She looked into his eyes, he was a sadist, he could be very cruel and she knew that he would be inflicting great pain on her for the next two days, her body trembled knowing what was to come, yet her pussy was flowing like a river.

She knew that no matter how cruel and sadistic he would be he would never injure her. Mark up, bruise, cut the skin a bit yes but never injure. He took her head between his hands, lifted her face to look directly into her eyes, then leaned and spoke into her ear.

"By stepping past this threshold, you understand that you are surrendering your body to my control, my desires and my wishes. Over the next two days I will push your pain threshold to its limits. Your body will be mine to use as I see fit. If you consent step forward."

Shivers ran down Anna's spine as she stepped into his home and kneeled before him. She knew she could always use her safeword but she also knew that she would never need it with him. Anna heard the door close and lock behind her and a strong hand grabbed hold of her long red hair pulling her upright.

"Strip," was all he said

Anna unbuttoned her shirt and slipped it off her shoulders then undid her bra and exposed her 36Bs, she then slid her skirt off her ample hips, as always, she wore no panties when coming to Phobos. She stepped forward spread her legs and put her hands behind her head presenting her naked body for him to inspect.

Phobos looked at the alabaster beauty before him. He always loved how white he skin was at the beginning of one of their sessions, a pristine canvass for him to create a red, yellow and blue master piece on. He stroked her tits squeezing her left nipple but not overly hard. He then let his hands travel down her body, feeling the freshly waxed smoothness. Only her pussy had hair on it and he would be addressing that shortly. He let his fingers stroke her pussy, he didn't need to look for wetness it was running down her leg.

"You can't wait to feel the agony, can you? You are such a painslut!"

He punctuated each statement with a hard slap on each asscheek. He then pinched her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger and led her to the bathroom using her nipple and tit as a leash. Pain shot through Anna's nipple as he pulled her to the bathroom. She could see he had prepared things, the enema bag was hanging, there was a cane on the sink as well as a flogger and a small blue bottle she couldn't quite make out. She was beginning to feel more and more helpless and completely within his power. She knew he would be giving her an enema but she couldn't understand what the cane or the blue bottle were for.

He left her there for a minute while he went to get something from her toy bag, that she knew would be her very large stainless-steel butt plug. She smelled a slight odor of peppermint but couldn't figure out where it was coming from and she knew better than to move from the spot he had left her in.

Returning with her plug he looked at her and smiled "Good girl, you didn't let your curiosity get the better of you. On the floor, face touching the floor ass up high, then reach back and spread your ass wide with your hands."

Anna slowly sunk to her knees, she leaned forward and touched her head to the floor then turned to the left and let her right cheek touch the floor. Arching her back and spreading her knees out brought her ass up high and then she reached back and spread her cheeks presenting her asshole to him. She had been in this very humiliating position many times before, she waited for the enema nozzle to slip into the asshole. After fifteen or twenty seconds nothing had happened and she began to wonder if she was somehow not in the proper position.

Phobos, however, had a surprise in store for her, he stood in front of her head then put his bare foot on her upturned cheek. She couldn't see what he was doing, but she would not have long to wait to find out. She heard the whistling of the cane a split second before her asshole erupted in pain as the cane made perfect contact with her completely exposed asshole. She yelled and, in her surprise, released her hands from her asscheeks.

"Get your hands back in position." He didn't yell but he put enough force into his voice as to leave zero doubt in her mind that she better obey. "If you release them again I will cane your asshole until it bleeds." Again, it wasn't said in anger it was simply a statement but leaving zero doubt in her mind what would happen if she moved her hands again.

This was new, Anna had never experienced this at his hands before. Her asshole was on fire as blow after blow hit dead on. And yet her pussy was leaving a puddle on the bathroom floor. After twenty well placed cane strikes Phobos could see Anna's asshole was now red and swollen. Now was the time for her enema and his second surprise.

His foot still on her head he picked up the enema nozzle and reached into the blue bottle picking up a little jelly and using it to lube up the nozzle. He also left some on his fingertips. Moving around behind her he applied the jelly to her very red and very swollen asshole then slid the enema nozzle into her waiting hole.

The moment he touched her ass with the lube Anna's world erupted with a fresh level of pain. The "lube" was Vicks and the menthol on her inflamed skin stung with a newfound agony but she didn't have time to think too much about it because as the nozzle penetrated her asshole the Vicks went with it. Again, more pain than she had never experienced before and yet within a few seconds the pain was rapidly being replaced with a deep level of pleasure, he pussy was literally flowing onto the floor now.

He started the flow of water but kept it slow, there were two full liters in the bag and he intended to fill her slowly. He wanted it to take a good ten minutes before it was empty.

Now Phobos walked back and placed his foot on Anna's head once again. He picked up the flogger and slowly and methodically began to turn the alabaster skin on her back and shoulders to an ever-darkening hue of pink.

By the time the bag was empty Anna was thoroughly humiliated, kneeling with her face on the floor, his foot on her head while he filled her bowels with water and flogged her back. Here ass was on fire and her pussy was free flowing now. Also, the warmth beginning to come from her back was working its magic as well

He put the flogger down and picked up her buttplug. Once again, he lubed it up very well with some Vicks then moved around to her ass, gently he pulled the nozzle out and replaced it with the plug. Anna would be holding this enema for a while and he wanted to make sure there were no leaks.

Phobos reached down and gently stroked Anna's hair. Taking a firm grip he let gently tugged upwards letting her know that he wanted her to stand. Once again, he took a firm hold of a nipple and used it as a makeshift leash.

Guiding her to his bedroom she knew what to expect, first he had modified his bed years ago to be almost waist level for him. Second, he had added post holes at various spots along each side. She saw that he has inserted posts on the right side of the bed, one at the foot and one about halfway up.

Between them a towel had been laid on the bed next to the bed was small table with a bowl of water, a razor and shaving supplies.

There was also a covered tray with something she could see on it. She guessed more surprises were coming. He had her lie down on the towel, he ass was right at the edge of the bed feet were flat on the bed next to her hips. He used restraints to tie her ankles to the posts and then he tied her wrists to her ankles.

Anna was in a great deal of discomfort.

Her ass was still on fire from the caning, her bowels were full and light cramps were beginning to set in, she wanted to empty but she knew no relieve would be forthcoming.

He uncovered the tray and she saw her kegel balls there as well a small plate with some light-colored paste on it. He began speaking as he picked up the balls, "This is grated ginger, I will cover your kegel balls with it then insert them in that very wet pussy of yours. The ginger will add a new complexity to your sensations you may scream you may yell, you may beg but you may NOT cum. I will be making sure that the balls turn off before if you get too close"

With that he inserted the ginger covered balls into Anna's pussy and turned them on to a medium setting. Once again Anna senses went into overload now her pussy was on fire. The grated ginger had a lot of surface area so it was making a great deal of contact with her inner walls. The pain was at once unbearable and exquisite. Coupled with the fire in her ass and the vibration of the balls, she had to focus all her efforts not to cum.

Phobos picked up his shaving brush and lathered up the pre-shave menthol cream. He then applied it Anna's pussy and perineum. Then he picked up a small towel onto which he poured hot water. He let it sit for a few seconds to cool off then he covered Anna's pussy with the towel. This would soften the hairs much like a barber does on a man's face but it also served to keep in the vapors from the menthol and drive Anna's clit insane.

Phobos picked up his flogger and began to warm up Anna's tits and stomach. For the next ten minutes the flogger danced it way across the front of Anna's body, the rhythmic tap tap tap of the flogger mixed with Anna's ever increasing moans of both pleasure and pain served to get Phobos very hard, soon he too would need release but for now he needed to concentrate on his task.

When Anna was on the edge of cumming Phobos stopped the flogger and turned off the vibration of the kegel balls.

"Noooooooooo please let me cum pleeeeeeeease"

He put down the flogger and moved to sit in front of her pussy, taking off the towel he lathered up the brush and applied shaving cream to her pussy.

Then he turned on the vibration again and began to shave her. He worked slowly and meticulously. Stretching her skin was becoming harder and harder since she was getting wetter and wetter but with smooth deliberate strokes he worked until her pussy was as smooth as the rest of her body.

He turned up the vibe to max, moved over to stand above her head. Removing his pants he let his cock take center stage in front of her face.

"Open," was all he needed to say.

He pushed his cock slowly and deliberately down her throat, then picking up a crop he began to tap her freshly shaved mound, lightly at first but each hit was harder and harder.

"You may cum now you little pain slut," he said as he rammed his full eight and a half inches down her throat repeatedly.

Anna heard the words you may cum and just let go, the orgasm was so intense she almost passed out. It continued for nearly thirty seconds before she felt Phobos's cock tighten and blow his load deep into her throat.

By now Anna was experiencing an explosive cocktail of pain and pleasure. He had turned off the vibe. Her pussy and ass were both on fire and yet she her pussy was still flowing like a river. Releasing her restraints, he told her to go empty then come back so they could continue now that the warmup was over.

Anna left the room walking slowly, her mind was going through the full gamut of conflicting emotions. On the one hand she was in extasy, on the other she was in agony. She felt more focused than she had felt in years yet she also felt completely powerless and helpless to resist Phobos. She was petrified of the pain she knew would be coming but she wouldn't miss it for the world.

Sitting on the toilet she pulled the plug out and let herself empty; at once happy to be rid of the pain and discomfort and sad to not be forced to endure it longer. By now the ginger had lost its potency so she took out the kegel balls washed them and the plug then returned to the room to find Phobos had set up the next stage of the evening.

While Anna was in the bathroom Phobos had stripped off the rest of his clothing as well; he had also lowered an overhead spreader bar and taken a spreader bar out of his closet. On the bed several implements had been laid out, two floggers, one suede and one heavier braided leather, a long-handled bath brush, a large wooden spencer paddle, a small hairbrush, a fiberglass cane, a large leather strap, a small rubber strap and finally a blindfold. The warmup was truly over Anna knew the pain was now about to being in earnest.

Phobos walked up to her and kissed her deeply and passionately while squeezing her throat with his hand. Her moans and whimpers told him all he needed to know about if she was ready to go on or not. He took her to the spreader bar and attached her wrists to the overhead bar then he secured the other spreader bar to her ankles. He followed that by raising the bar to stretch her arms above her head. She was now spread eagled and Phobos had access both front and back. He finished by securing the blindfold over her eyes. Now she could see nothing, she would not know what was coming or where.

As the blindfold descended over her eyes Anna began to feel extremely vulnerable, her heart was beating faster and her body was producing endorphins by the gallon. Phobos picked up the suede flogger in his right arm and the heavy leather one in his left. He moved behind Anna and began to swing the floggers, right then left, light then heavy. He slowly built up a rhythm the floggers sang their song and played to a beat tack - tack - tack - tack. As each flogger hit he saw her skin start to redden. He moved all the way around her slowly but surely covering every square in of skin between her neck and her knees. Back, ass thighs tits stomach and pussy he worked his tools on her for nearly twenty minutes. By now the only sounds in the room were whoosh of the flogger through the air, the tack as it contacted her skin and Anna's low moans of pleasure.

12