Anna's Weekend of Agony and Ecstasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the first flogger made contact Anna began to relax, she concentrated on the sound of the floggers and not the pain. The strikes were not hard especially at first so it was easy for her to just push the pain away. She focused on the music of the floggers as they sailed through the air and contacted her skin, slowly and inexorably turning it red. He was slowly building up the tempo and the intensity but by now she was feeling no pain. Her body was on an endorphin high and her journey into subspace had begun she let herself go now and allowed her body to relax.

As soon as Phobos saw her body relax he knew the time had come to move to the more intense pain. He put the floggers down and picked up the leather strap, he decided he would focus on her lower body for now before they took a break for dinner. The strap was heavier than the floggers but not overpowering, he still needed to build the intensity before moving to the harder toys. He let the strap fall squarely on her ass across both cheeks. He pulled the strap back and brought back down exactly below the first strike, almost no overlap between the two. The next strike was just below again; he continued this pattern slowly descending and moving around her body. Each hit was the same strength placed slightly off the previous one. The strap painted its picture on her ass, legs and all the way around each thigh. To be thorough he went over every spot multiple times until he was ready to move on.

Anna felt the sting of the leather strap as it landed on her ass. It surprised her because she had still been expecting the floggers. The pain was sharper and each successive hit built the fire in her pussy to a new level. Over the course of the next half hour she lost track of how many strikes she received but by the time she realized that he had stopped she also realized her pussy was flowing like Niagara Falls. It also dawned on her that what would come next would be much worse.

Phobos knew that she would need release soon for the high to continue so he reinserted the kegel balls in her pussy set on high and forced her largest buttplug in her ass. He then picked up the bath brush. This would be much more intense. He took aim and swung hard, the sound was deafening but her moan was not one of pain but of ecstasy. The brush left an angry red welt on her ass, the next strike was just as hard and placed right next to the first.

"You may cum as much as you like."

The first hit of the bath brush almost shocked her back to reality but the stimulation in her pussy and the feeling of her ass being stretched by her enormous plug kept her firmly rooted in the blissful state. Her ass was now on fire, the bath brush was landing over and over again feeling like lava on her ass and thighs, yet his words filled her with joy as she allowed her body to orgasm. That orgasm continued for several minutes only for a second one to start as soon as the first one was over. Once again, she lost track of how many times the brush contacted her body over and over again he hit her harder and harder. The orgasms blended from one into the other but after a half hour he finally decided she had had enough.

Finally, she realized he had stopped. Once again the dichotomy of emotions flooded over her she was relieved but also left wanting more; until she felt the plug being pulled out of her ass only to be replaced with his rock hard and two-and-a-half-inch thick cock.

He rammed her asshole mercilessly. He pulled her hair hard and he put his lips next to her ear.

"Cum with me," He said as he exploded into her ass.

She didn't need to be told twice and they orgasmed simultaneously leaving them both spent.

Phobos undid her restraints and lay her down on his bed. Her lower body was a mass of welts and bruises. He gently laid her down and took some skin cream, he massaged her lower body, making sure to moisturize her skin everywhere he had left a mark which was pretty much everywhere below the waist. He then kissed her and put her in bed

"Rest while I prepare dinner, you need to recover from your trip into subspace"

He left her there as we walked into the kitchen. He had left his ingredients on the counter except for the sausages. He took those out of the fridge and cut them into one-inch pieces. Then he took the garlic and grated four cloves on a cheese grater. He washed the basil then proceeded to cut it up very fine. Finally, he crushed four vine ripened tomatoes that he had just picked from his garden. Taking a frying pan and he added two swirls of olive oil and heated it on medium heat. He added the garlic then lowered the heat to low and sautéed it until it was translucent and very fragrant, taking great care not to brown it. He then added the sausage and turned up the heat to high. After the sausage had been browned he added the tomato and basil as well as some salt. He then lowered the heat to low, covered it and allowed the flavors to merge.

Putting a pot of water on the stove he added a palmful of salt to the water. Twenty minutes later the pasta had been drained and placed on plates. The sauce had been ladled on top and the wine had been served.

Phobos went to his bedroom to get Anna who was just waking up from her rest. "Come, let's eat dinner and recover our strength. Later we will work on your upper body"

12