Anna's Wish

Story Info
Anna's secret wish somehow comes true.
1.7k words
4.36
42.4k
54
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Short story based on a personal experience with cnc play :) | story is strictly based on a consensual, negotiated scene!

____

Walking home at night after work was always risky. Young women go missing walking alone like this -- but I had to do it until my car is out of the shop.

I fiddled with the pepper spray in my pocket as I began walking through a small park as my usual detour. It wasn't the smartest idea I've realized, since part of the walk is dark, trees covering the streetlights along the path.

The walk was peaceful for the most part, until I came up on the shaded area. Something churned in my gut that made me want to run, but I kept on.

It's a short walk, I'll jog through. I'll be fine.

I open my phone to set it up to call 911 if something happens, and tuck it into my pocket, spray in hand. The pang in my stomach only worsened, sweat beading on my neck. I had goosebumps as I walked further; something in me wanted me out of here. I took a deep breath, looked around me, and started quickly walking through.

The shadows clear up ahead of me, and I'm only steps away from the reach of the streetlights when I feel my head being jerked back.

My mouth is covered by a man's large and rough hand, the other wrapping over my chest and arms. I dropped my spray in the struggle, and tried to grip his arms and pull the stranger off of me.

"Scream and you're dead." A deep voice rumbles behind me where a body presses into my back.

I can hear myself whimpering but my body goes into flight, my legs kicking as I'm lifted off the ground and carried. The arm tightens painfully and I struggle with every ounce of strength I have in me. For a moment, I manage to free my arm, but he pulls the hand from my mouth and wraps it around me.

I sob out, trying to scream, call out for help, anything -- but all I can do is hyperventilate. My body is tired, exhausted from the struggle, but my mind is racing.

Was I being kidnapped? Would I be killed? Would I be raped?

The ground gets rough as I'm pulled along to a large van parked along the curb of the street. When he forces me into the back, it's quick and painful. The rug inside is soft but burns my back as I slide, trying to push myself as far away from this man as possible.

"Fighting me will only make this worse for you, sweetheart."

I look up at him. He seemed to tower over me when he grabbed me, and he's broader than I thought. He looks to be in his forties or so, leaving more than twenty years between us. He crawls toward me, and throws me down in a lunge.

His hands are hot and heavy as they roam and grope my body, fingers digging into my ass, nails scraping my skin under my shirt, pulling at my clothes.

I feel his breath before his lips along my neck. I feel as though I'm floating, unable to move but feeling everything. When he pulls away, he tugs my hips down and tears the fabric of my shirt and bra, tossing them to the side. I feel tears well up again, but the hands massaging my chest sent a wave of pleasure and shame over me.

And when he unzips my shorts and pulls them down, he let's out an audible growl as he sees only bare skin and the wetness shining between my legs.

The shame and embarrassment begins to outweigh the hints of arousal building, until I feel his hands on me again. He touches all the right places, gripping tight enough in some to leave bruises for sure. He must see the way I shiver and squirm under his touch, his smirk growing as he watch me closely.

"You have no idea how long I've waited for this, Anna."

I choke on a gasp, pulling away to try and look at him, but he grips my jaw tightly before I can really move. He squeezes, forcing me to look at him.

"I know you want me," The man pants, pressing our foreheads together. "I read all your filthy stories. I know you want me to rape you."

I struggle to turn my head but his grip remains tight.

"Please stop, I --"

"Shut up. I own you. I'm going to make you my fucking bitch, and there's nothing you can do to stop me, do you understand?"

I nod, the tears beginning to flow freely down the side of my face, dripping into my hair. My nerves were going wild, my skin burning everywhere our skin met.

"Who do you belong to?"

I shut my eyes, opening my mouth to speak, but nothing comes out.

"Answer me, whore!"

"You! You own me," I can't stop the shudder that runs over me, the words making me hyper-aware of the wetness building between my legs. My muscles ached from how stiff I held myself underneath him, and my jaw ached horribly.

"I'm your Daddy now. Are you going to be a good rape toy, or are you going to fight me?" His voice is husky and

rough, but somehow my body began to relax little by little as he degraded me.

"I'll be good," I barely get the words out, but he smiles nonetheless.

"Good. I don't want to have to knock you out. I want to see your face the first time I rape you, baby."

I feel the way my face burns. Despite just turning eighteen, I was still shy about sex, and I chose to write out my insane fantasies and spare myself the trouble with inexperienced guys. I almost regret it now, it could've prepared me more for this moment.

He has his pants open and his cock out in seconds. The head is wet with precum, and he easily had eight inches and a thick girth. It was definitely larger than any toys I'd ever used, and it was way bigger than I'd imagined my first cock to be.

"Look at me while I use you." He growls, lips pressing into mine with a knock of teeth. His kisses are rough, heavy and his tongue teases mine in a way that pulls me into him.

My body responds to him without thought, arching into his touch and rolling my head back to give my neck to him.

His hand wraps around my throat as he guides his cock into me, rubbing through my wetness before pressing in.

The stretch is painful, my breath catching in my throat as he pushes further, filling me more than I'd ever experienced. His hand tightens a bit when he bottoms out, filling me nearly to the point of pain. While my muscles throbbed around him and adjust, he holds eye contact with me. He was breathing heavier and watching me intensely, like he was hanging on my every breath. He kisses me gently, just once, before he grips my hips and pulls out slowly.

Nothing could've prepared me for the feeling of him ramming into me violently -- I groaned out in pain, trying to get my legs around him to pull him in and maybe restrain his movements, but it had no effect on him.

The feeling of his cock fucking me, relentless and brutal yet so fucking good had my head spinning. I finally let my head drop and the moans I had desperately tried to hold back poured out.

"You are such a fucking whore. You're about to cum all over my cock while I rape you!" He throws a mocking laugh in while he pounds away, bringing my hips upwards to fuck into me even faster.

I nearly scream with the force of his thrusts, feeling like he was bruising my insides, but the knot began building in my stomach with no end in sight.

"I'm going to fucking cum in your pussy, bitch. I'm going to breed this fucking cunt," He groans louder, gripping my tits and pinching my nipples harshly.

Every part of my body was on fire, I could feel the sweat building all over my body as our heat filled the van. I can't even keep my eyes open through the aggression he fucks me with, our groans mixing as he pounds deeper than before.

"Take my fucking cum, you slut! Take my fucking baby inside you!"

Those words send me over the edge in moments, so much quicker than I expected. My vision went black as sparks spread over my skin. I could feel the gush of my cum flowing, the noises obscene as he railed as hard and fast as he could for only a few seconds more before he stiffened and buried himself as deep as possible. It hurt but the feeling of warmth spreading inside me nearly knocked me out again. I'd never felt anything like this, this man's seed pouring into me like this. He breath fans over my face when he presses his front to mine, cock still tightly pressed into me.

"You are my bitch. You're going to worship me like your life depends on my cock and cum."

I can feel him throb, words slowly sinking in while I stared into his eyes.

Somehow, I felt myself nodding. My mind was blank except for the feeling of him still tucked into my pussy, and the intensity of his gaze.

"Yes, daddy."

"You're going to be Daddy's little rape toy... just like you wanted."

My eyes slip shut again, body sinking in exhaustion. His heat soothed my aching muscles, the rug pressing into my back had just begun to burn my skin but it didnt feel too bad.

A long moment of silence passes, our breaths heavy between us.

"Was that what you wanted?"

Sam sighs softly as he pulls his softening cock out, holding himself above me.

"Yes. That was fucking perfect, Daddy," I feel the satisfied smile growing on my face as I look up, meeting his icy blue eyes.

"Good. We should do that again sometime." He smirks, rolling to the side and pulling me into him. "I like seeing you afraid, but that was exhausting. I need to work out more if we're gunna play like this again," Sam laughs again, still short of breath but beaming nonetheless.

"You and me both!"