Anne and Adrian

Story Info
Anne befriends cousin’s grandsoand takes him under her wing.
2.2k words
4.58
5.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

Phil and Anne were looking at an invite which had just come through their letterbox. It was from Anne's cousin Lynn, inviting them to an 18th birthday party for her grandson Adrian.

Anne had not seen Adrian for a couple of years but remembered him as a typical, if somewhat shy, boy of that age. The party was in Helensburgh, not far from Anne and Phil's house in Glasgow, so they accepted the invitation.

Anne phoned Lynn to confirm and have a chat. Anne and Lynn had been close friends for years and had always kept in touch, although other cousins had almost disappeared. Apparently Adrian was going to study law in Glasgow later that year, and was looking forward to it - cutting his mother's apron strings, as Lynn said.

Anne and Phil decided to stay over at the hotel where the party would be held.

Clearly it was an opportunity for Anne to get a new dress, so she took Linda with her shopping, leaving the men alone for the day.

Anne selected a silk cocktail dress which was quite clingy and showed off her mature curves nicely. The dress had straps but Anne decided it would suit a strapless bra. She also picked up some red low rise panties. ( Anne was already a sexy woman but her recent adventures with Mike and Linda had increased her libido, and red knickers gave her an extra thrill.)

Linda raised an eyebrow, "expecting a bit of fun, Anne - I hope you get it!"

On the day of the party she and Phil arrived late afternoon. After a relaxing drink at the bar they both showered, and Anne applied a good amount of her expensive perfume. She joked to Phil "just in case I get lucky!"

Phil joked back (thinking about their recent times with Mike and Linda), "Well, just give me a nod if you need the room - ha ha."

When they went down to the party, around 8p.m. Lynn and her husband, Bob, were already there and they chatted with them for a while. Adrian was standing with his mum and they came over when Lynn beckoned them. Adrian's friends were not coming until later, so Anne and Phil had some time to catch up.

They handed over the obligatory tankard and wished Adrian a happy birthday.

"Oh," said Adrian, "thanks, I was actually 18 a few days ago, but this date was convenient for the party."

"Ah," Anne laughed, "so you're now a mature 18yr old!"

"Don't know about that," said Adrian, "but at least I can buy a pint!"

The band had started with a relatively slow number so Anne took the chance and asked Adrian for a dance. She had wondered if he would be a bit embarrassed dancing with 'one of the oldies' but he was charming and well mannered, and he appeared to like Anne.

He put his arm around her and held her hand warmly. She asked him about uni and he said he was looking forward to it. "And are you leaving a girl behind?" said Anne putting on her nosy relative style.

"No Aunty," Adrian smiled, "I'm footloose at the moment."

"I can't believe that!" said Anne, " and don't call me Aunty. That was just for when you were young. You know I'm your gran's cousin."

"Sure Anne, I know," he laughed, and as he did so Anne could feel his hand slip (mistakenly?) down her back, just a little, but enough to catch the top of her panties, through the slippy silk of her dress.

Adrian knew this was a bit out of order, but he'd already had a couple of drinks and Anne seemed to be OK with dancing close. He couldn't help it and she was really attractive, even if she was an older woman.

Anne began to feel his cock touch the front of her dress a little. Clearly Adrian was aware of this, and held himself back slightly. Anne was immediately aroused and with a warm squeeze of his hand she moved closer to him so her pussy was now touching his cock, enough so he would know she meant it. The silk dress slipped against her smooth legs and panties, so every movement seemed magnified.

"You're a nice dancer, Adrian, you must come and get me again in a little while - rescue me from Phil - he never dances."

"I will," said Adrian, with a nice smile and a squeeze of Anne's hand. Adrian's mind was racing. Although he had been out with girls he was a shy boy, and still a virgin. But Anne seemed very keen and very sexy - just a bit dangerous in the circumstances.

Anne walked back to where she'd left Phil but he was at the bar, talking to Bob. She carried on into the hallway and went into the ladies loo. In the cubicle she slid her panties off and tucked them into a small pocket near the waist on her dress. She also took her bra off and put it into her handbag. She knew that some people might notice her braless appearance but she would take care. The lights had dimmed right down and in anycase there was only one person she wanted to notice her.

She walked back into the room, found Phil back at their table, and sat beside him. Phil noticed right away. "Mmhh nice - I like the no bra look."

"Yes, well its not for you, you horny bastard."

"Oh, this is interesting," Phil said, "so who's the lucky man, or lady? Wait, let me guess. I've only seen you dance with Adrian. Surely not - he's only a boy!"

" I think you'll find he's now a man, by the way, and he's also got a very hard cock! So when I give you the wink please stay in the bar and don't disturb us!"

"Ok darling I'll be discreet, but you're turning me on you know."

About ten minutes later Anne's prayers were answered when Adrian approached the table. He addressed Phil. "Hi uncle Phil, OK if I ask auntie Anne for another dance?" he smiled broadly.

" Of course Adrian, I'll just enjoy the peace and quiet!"

" Cheeky git," said Anne, and took Adrian's hand to the floor, where, in accordance with Adrian's wishes, the band were once again playing a slow,smoochy number.

As soon as their hands had touched both felt the incredible tingle which two people get when they know that they are definitely going to have sex with each other. Adrian immediately noticed that Anne's breasts were rounder and lower. As he took her in his arms he immediately felt her breasts against his body, and pulled her closer, trying, but failing, to stop his erection pushing hard against her.

As they danced Anne guided them expertly behind one of the large pillars in the hall, where they were effectively hidden from everybody.

They moved closer. Adrian's hands moved down and found no panties where they had been. He pulled Anne closer til his cock was pushing hard in between Anne's legs. Anne whispered to him "Adrian I know you want to fuck me tonight, and I want you, so why don't we go up to my room, mmh?"

Adrian, whose cock was now reaching up to Anne's waist could only murmur "yes".

Anne reached discretely into her pocket and pressed her moist panties into Adrian's hand. "A present Adrian - see what you've done to me. I need your cock inside me now." Adrian discretely brought the moist panties up to his face and savoured the musky smell of Anne's pussy.

She pulled him closer onto her pussy and whispered "our room number is 122. Don't worry about Phil. I've told him not to come back til much later. We have a fairly open sex life these days so don't worry. Come up in about ten minutes and I'll let you in."

" OK," Adrian gasped. He could hardly get the words out, he was so excited. "I'll see you there."

Anne walked over to Phil on her way to the room. "Phil darling, give us a couple of hours please. I think an hour should be enough, but I don't want to rush," she winked at him and whispered, "and if you're a good boy you can fuck my brains out later!"

" Well lucky you, you beast! " said Phil, "Have a nice time darling."

As Anne waited in the room she had visions of Adrian not turning up and looking foolish. In a few minutes, however, he knocked quietly on the door and she opened it.

"I'm sorry Anne," said Adrian, "I made an excuse that I had a bit of a headache and needed some fresh air"

Anne put her finger to her lips and kissed him as she pulled him into the room. "Adrian, darling, would you like the lights off or on?"

"You're joking Anne, you are absolutely joking. You're lovely!" Anne allowed her dress to fall to the floor and he pulled her onto the bed, kissing her huge nipples and exploring her wet pussy with his fingers.

Anne was in heaven. He was so hard! She leant over him and took his giant erection in her mouth. He immediately came into her mouth.

"Oh God, I'm sorry Anne I didn't mean... "

Anne hushed him and kissed him deeply, sharing the cum in her mouth. "You'll be fine love. Just wait a few minutes and you'll be able to fuck me for ages. I know."

And indeed, after a minute or two, and when Anne had wanked him back to full length, she gently coaxed him back up and into her. "Take it easy, lover, I want your huge cock in me for a while, so fuck me gently til I tell you to go hard."

"Thanks Anne, you're so beautiful. I could fuck you forever!"

"I know darling, and there may be a way we can be together for a while, but for now I want you to do anything you want. And I'm sure I don't have to tell you - this has to stay just between us forever. I don't want to lose Lynn as a friend."

Adrian was now growing in confidence and was sucking Anne's massive nipples as he felt for her anus. "Jesus," said Anne, " now fuck me hard you gorgeous man." With that she started fucking him and he responded like a pneumatic hammer, fucking her hard til her cunt felt raw. As they came together Anne was shouting while Adrian bit her neck, and she pulled him against her until his cock could go no further.

As they lay together on the bed Adrian began to harden again with his hand on Anne's hard mound. As he turned on to her he pulled himself between her legs and kissed her pussy, forcing his tongue up her and round til he had licked any traces of his own cum away.

Anne was writhing in ecstasy. She pulled him up and guided him into her "Just one more time darling before they send out a search party" They fucked quickly and very hard until they came, gloriously, again.

As they started to get dressed Anne held him to her. "Adrian, when you go to uni, if you haven't arranged anything yet, why not stay with us? We have a spare room and I'd love to have you (if you see what I mean)!"

Adrian hesitated, " I'd love that Anne but I'd need to square it with Mum, since I was planning to travel in by train. And what about Phil?"

"Phil will be fine - he likes you and he doesn't mind us - look!" she indicated the room and the privacy that Phil had allowed them.

"OK Anne, I'll speak to mum."

A while after Adrian had rejoined the party Anne went back down to sit with Phil. When they were dancing later Phil whispered to her, "Well, aren't you going to tell me how young Adrian was for you?"

" Adrian was what you would expect from an 18 yr old young man - wild!" She whispered closely into his ear, "I gave him my soaked panties and he fucked my mind out. There's still some left for you though, darling for later."

Under the table she stroked Phil's hard cock and laughed, "By the way I've asked if he wants to stay with us for a while when he goes uni."

"Have you now - he must be good!"

"I hope you don't mind - I'm sure it wont be for long once he finds his new friends at uni. Anyway he's going to speak to his mum and let us know tomorrow."

In the morning, after breakfast, Anne and Phil went to see Lynn and her daughter who were standing with Adrian as they prepared to leave. Adrian's mum turned towards Anne "Adrian told me about your kind offer and it seems a good idea, as long as he behaves himself with you."

"Good," said Anne, "We'll be delighted to have him as soon as term starts."

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers