Anne-Marie - Forced to Whore Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help it, I couldn't help myself. I gave a little cry of: "Oh god!" and I came hard, spasming around the finger embedded in my tight sex as my clit throbbed under my thumb.

I began to sob, full body-shaking sobs. What had I become that I could orgasm when he was saying words like that to me.

"Good girl. Dirty girl. Daddy's words really seem to have an effect on you. Dr. Lau's conditioning really seems to be working. We will have to ensure she is properly rewarded?"

Mr. Croker must have seen the shock and terror on my face as the meaning of his words hit home because he said: "What? Were you that stupid as to think that Daddy's only modification was going to be tightening your cunt? The most important element in sex is the mind Anne-Marie. You'd be a fool to think I wouldn't want to modify the way you think before you began your 400 days of being my forced whore. Now be a good girl and clean Daddy's cock and zip it up when your done. I'll see you in three days time for your first fucking."

Tears pouring down my face, my saltwater mixing with the salt of semen that plastered me, I did as I was told. I was utterly broken. I no longer even knew if I was me. Had Mr. Croker and Dr. Lau really brainwashed me into being a whore?

12