Ashley the School Slut

Story Info
Ashley keeps getting used rough by the older men in her life.
3.8k words
4.39
194.7k
298

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***********************

All characters are 18+. This is a story by adults, for adults, and about adults. This is a nonconsensual story that includes misogyny, rough sex, and mentions of race. It may not be for everyone.

***********************

Ashley Leahey was widely known as the school slut. There were so many rumors about her. Mr. Hunt, her math teacher, knew most of them. He'd heard gossip from other male teachers about her not wearing panties to class. Ashley had once shown up to gym class 45 minutes late and without a proper sports bra. The poor gym coach took one look at her and knew he had to do something. After the class was over and all the kids had filtered out of the gym Coach Mathis pulled her tiny shorts down and gave her a stern spanking in the privacy of his office that may or may not have had a tiny camera recording everything. Ashley complained to the principal but of course the all-male administration at Mountain High School said the spanking was perfectly justified. After all, what kind of teenaged girl shows up to class 45 minutes late with no bra? What could that girl have been doing for 45 minutes with no bra? They decided it was best not to notify the girl's parents either, just to save her some embarrassment.

Shortly after the spanking incident there was a wide-spread rumor that Ashley had a black boyfriend. Mr. Hunt knew this because Principal Smith himself had brought it up during a private meeting.

"That Ashley girl is trouble," Principal Smith had said while sitting at his desk. "First she publicly advertises her breasts in gym class, and now this? Clearly she's a desperate little problem child who's looking for attention."

"Clearly the little girl needs discipline in her life," Mr. Hunt replied. "Mathis's spanking wasn't enough."

Principal Smith laughed. "Honestly she probably loved that spanking. Probably planned for it to happen," he mumbled.

Mr. Hunt's pants felt tight around his crotch. He leaned in toward Principal Smith. "Bill," he said, "What's your honest opinion about Ms. Leahey?"

The principal was silent for a moment, seemingly debating whether or not to say the truth out loud. Underneath his desk, the grown man adjusted his groin.

"All I'll say is this...when Mathis spanked her, her panties were completely soaked. He told me himself."

"God she's nasty. Just filth." Mr. Hunt's cock was totally hard. "Clearly she likes it rough. Explains why she likes thugs."

"Think her dad knows what she gets up to?" Principle Smith couldn't help but smirk.

"How could he not with the little outfits she wears?"

"Good point." Principal Smith pulled up Ashley's school photo on his computer. "Teen girls these days dress like sluts, but Ashley takes it to a whole new level. Now if I were her father...."

"She'd get the fucking belt," Mr. Hunt chimed in.

Both men laughed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At 11pm that Friday Mr. Hunt pulled up to a rowdy house in his suburban neighborhood. Even though he was 40 years old and the high school math teacher he was cool with the guys on the football team and was known to accept a party invitation or two. At 6'6 and 300 pounds he'd played college ball and was known around school as the kind of teacher you could really talk to. He'd bought beer for guys on the football team on a couple of occasions and was always willing to give girl advice.

Mr. Hunt was greeted by the guys as he walked in and was immediately offered a drink. If anyone thought it was strange to see a 40 year old at a high school party, no one said anything. He was one of the boys.

Ashley was there in a slutty little outfit you'd only see a TikTok teen wearing. Tiny skirt with a barely-there top and a lacy pushup bra. The girl was only 5'1 and couldn't be over 100 pounds but still seemed to hold every male's attention. Mr. Hunt thought she looked drunk already. Had a stupid smile on her face.

Mr. Hunt checked out some of the new cheer recruits as well. Regina Turner was making eyes at him. She was new to the high school but there were already rumors among the male faculty that she'd sucked cock last year to pass Geometry. Mr. Hunt had her for algebra. A lot of the high school girls thought he was handsome. Every year some new girl seemed to fall for his masculinity and the way he totally towered over every single student.

Regina, maybe from the alcohol or perhaps from that classic teenaged girl need for older male attention, tripped and fell over Mr. Hunt. She tried to hold onto his biceps as she fell but couldn't get a good grip. The math teacher stared at the drunk little girl on the floor. Her skirt had flipped up and the cheerleader wasn't even wearing any panties. She looked hairless.

He bent down to give her a hand and got a good feel for her tits in the process. "Fucking cockslut," the 40 year old teacher mumbled under his breath.

"What was that, Mr. Hunt?" Regina asked.

"I said let me help you up, sweetie." Mr. Hunt had her back on her feet and the two were now awkwardly holding each other.

"Thank you, sir." Regina blushed. "I have to admit I'm surprised to see a teacher at a party."

"Why?"

"I don't know. I feel like my dad probably wouldn't approve."

"I'm not like your dad. High school is different than what you see in the movies. I'm a cool teacher, you can ask anyone here. I can be tough in class but I still like to blow off steam just like anyone else. I don't mind you kids drinking as long as everyone's having fun."

A couple gasps caused Mr. Hunt and Regina to turn their heads. Ashley was having a very drunk public make-out session with some older guy who definitely didn't go to Mountain High. The guy groped her ass and they went upstairs together, little Ashley clearly stumbling as she climbed the steps.

"Ashley Ashley Ashley," said Brock, the black head quarterback on the football team. He had been standing near Regina and Mr. Hunt.

"What a little tramp." Mr. Hunt said. Then he turned to Regina, "You should learn a lesson from Ashley. It's important to find yourself in high school but try not to become the school cum dump."

"I heard she let Jamaal put it in her ass last weekend," Brock smirked.

"Gross," Mr. Hunt laughed and shook his head. "In my day we'd call her a three-hole-whore."

"Or a public bicycle," Brock chimed in. "Everyone gets a ride."

"Is Jamaal her boyfriend?" Regina asked.

"I wouldn't call him that. He's a senior in college. Plays for Mountain State," said Brock.

"But they're together?" Mr. Hunt chimed in.

Brock let out a chuckle then pulled out his phone. "I guess you could say that."

He pulled up a photo of little teen Ashley, her throat filled with a black cock. Her nose was buried in the thug's pubes and her eyes, though teary, were looking up at the camera submissively. The thug had a tight fist wrapped around the teen's ponytail. "This is them together," Brock laughed.

Mr. Hunt couldn't believe how much of a depraved slut this little teen high schooler was. Her black boyfriend must have sent that photo and god knows what else to every other male he knew. "Send that to me." Mr. Hunt could barely contain himself. "That really her?"

"Yeah Jamaal sent me this last night."

"Gross, Mr. Hunt, why would you even want that picture?" Regina looked disgusted.

"Don't worry, sweetie, I don't want it for anything bad. I might have to send it to her father and any other male family members. There's no way her dad knows what she gets up to."

"You ever fuck her?" The math teacher blurted out. He nonchalantly put his arm over Regina's shoulder, his hand subtly rubbing up against the teen's nipple. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"You're really curious about this girl, Mr. Hunt," Brock said coyly.

"She's a little attention whore," the math teacher snapped, his usual filter giving way to his natural male desires. "She's fucking asking for it. What kind of little teenaged girl would let a black man use her throat then take a fucking picture?"

Mr. Hunt was openly playing with Regina's nipple now. He hoped she was uncomfortable. If she said anything about it later, he'd just deny it. The all-male faculty wouldn't do anything about it, anyway.

"I know. Jamaal told me how desperate she gets for black dick, especially when she's drunk. Starts begging for it. Moaning and shit." Brock was getting turned on himself thinking about the little white girl being slutty and submissive for black men way too old for her.

There was a break in conversation where both men were staring at Regina. Mr. Hunt was roughly squeezing her entire tit by this point.

"Mr. Hunt, I have to-" Regina started.

"You have to what, sweetie?" He looked into her eyes then roughly pinched her nipple, twisting it a bit.

"I have to find my friends," the girl said quickly before leaving.

Mr. Hunt and Brock dabbed each other up, laughing at the girl.

"You should take your chance with Ashley, bro," Mr. Hunt said. "She looked pretty fucked up when she went upstairs." He had been thinking this the whole time but now felt bold enough to just say it. "Clearly she loves black men. She'd probably just shut up and take it. What're you, 200 pounds?"

"Mr. Hunt, what about that talk you gave us about consent? Even I know a girl that drunk wouldn't know what's going on." Brock was referring to the talk Mr. Hunt had given the entire football team after an alleged rape scandal involving the team, an exchange student from Mexico, and a shit ton of alcohol.

"With this kind of girl it doesn't even matter. That little nympho deserves it anyway. No cop would actually believe her." Mr. Hunt was getting himself excited.

The guy who'd been upstairs with Ashley made his way back down to the living room, high-fiving guys and buttoning his pants back up as he went.

"Now's your chance."

"You think that white boy came in her pussy?"

"So what if he did. Use her ass instead."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later on in the party Mr. Hunt slyly snuck upstairs to investigate what little Ashley and Brock were up to. He put his ear to the bedroom door they must have gone in. He heard rough thumping sounds. Then something shattered. Then he heard what must've been a bitch slap. "Hold still hoe!" Brock yelled.

Mr. Hunt couldn't believe this whore was finally getting the rough treatment she deserved. He quickly unbuckled his pants and pulled out his 40 year old cock. That teen slut was practically getting raped by the black quarterback in the next room.

"Please! Stop! It hurts" The slut was whining but you could tell by the way she moaned that the bitch was in heat.

"You nasty fucking slut!" Brock let out. "Telling everyone you love black men!"

Mr. Hunt was beating his cock listening to his teen student get railed. "You're fucking soaked. Don't act like you don't like it."

The poor math teacher couldn't hold out anymore. That girl was getting fucked like a rag doll by a senior on the football team.

Mr. Hunt blew his load when he heard Ashley scream "Please don't get me pregnant!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Monday morning Coach Mathis stared at his phone in disbelief. Mr. Hunt had created a group chat and sent the photo of little Ashley with a black cock in her mouth to the entire male faculty. He'd even thrown in a couple pictures that Brock took at the party of her getting rutted in.

Whatever semblance of respect Ashley's grown adult male teachers had for her totally disappeared the second they saw that photo of the teen looking drunk with a black cock inside her.

Coach Mathis was sitting in his office in his gym shorts and tank top. There was a knock at the door and when he looked up Ashley herself was standing in the doorway in a little skirt and a crop top.

He'd been in the middle of typing "teen slut" in the group chat.

Ashley's face was red almost like she'd been crying. Had this little teen slut let Mr. Hunt take photos of her getting used? He wondered how far he could get with her.

"Leahey, what can I do for you?" Coach Mathis smiled and motioned for the girl to come sit at his desk. Ashley sniffled and walked toward the chair, closing the door behind her.

"Coach Mathis, something bad happened," Ashley immediately started to tear up. Mathis was very well respected among the students and especially among the girls because he had a daughter at Mountain High who was Ashley's age. Coach was known to give out tampons and even condoms to girls in the locker room. Even though he'd spanked the teen until her pussy was clearly wet and secretly recorded the whole thing, Ashley still trusted him completely.

"What happened, cupcake?" He played dumb and passed her a tissue box for her tears. Then he pressed a secret button under his desk that made sure the camera was rolling.

"I was raped," Ashley was heaving at this point, her makeup totally ruined by her tears.

"Raped? By who? That's a really serious allegation, Ms. Leahey."

"By Brock Wood. He forced me to--"

"You're accusing a member of our Mountain High football team of rape?"

"Yes Coach Mathis, he --"

"That's ridiculous. I train those boys every day after school. They are upstanding young men. None of them would do anything like that. Unless you did something to provoke it..." Mathis stared at the girl's tears then looked openly at her tits. She wasn't even wearing a bra, the tramp.

Out of the corner of Coach's eye he could see a text from the principal. "I don't care if it's inappropriate," the text read. "She's a fucking cumslut and I'm tired of pretending she's not."

"Why don't you stand up, Ms. Leahey." Coach stood up as well, looking down at the little girl. "Now believe it or not I've received very concerned messages from faculty at this school concerning your behavior over the weekend." Coach Mathis walked so he was standing behind the teen girl. He looked over her shoulder at her breasts.

"What?" Ashley started to tear up more, clearly nervous about what Coach Mathis had to say.

Coach wrapped his arm lightly around the girl's waist and showed her his phone. He took his time clicking on the photos, letting the girl peak at the group chat. "Looks like she got fucking blacked," wrote Moe, the high school resource officer.

Coach Mathis showed Ashley the first photo of her swallowing the black college boy's cock. "Is this you Ashley?" He almost whispered in her ear, his chest pressed up against her back and his arm still around her waist.

"Coach I can explain --"

"Cause it looks like you, Ashley. It looks like you...getting your throat fucked," Coach sighed in disappointment. "And then there's this." He showed her the next photo. Brock had her face down ass up with just his cockhead in her tiny pussy. Coach grabbed her waist a little tighter, trying to intimidate her into staying where she was.

The girl was silently sobbing.

"Ms. Leahey, the thing is...these penises that you let dominate and ruin your teenaged body, they're both black. But they look different, don't you think? It looks like you let two black men, and god knows how many more, just use your high school aged body." Coach Mathis wasn't wearing any underwear, and his cock was clearly hard and pressing against the girl's lower back through his thin athletic shorts.

"You don't understand Coach, Brock held me down and forced me. He raped me and said nobody would believe me. I said no!"

Coach Mathis received a new text from the group chat. He clicked on it right in front of Ashley. Principal Smith had sent a new photo. It looked like he had printed out a school photo of Ashley from back when the girl had braces. Principal Smith's hard cock was lined up right above the photo and it looked like the teen had cum all over her face. The principal had sat in his office and cum all over the girl's school photo.

Coach quickly received another text in the chat.

"Brace-faced slut," wrote the principal.

"Wow look at what everyone's saying about you, Ashley," Coach laughed. "Guess that's what happens when a high school girl develops a reputation."

"I promise I'm not a slut, Coach Mathis. This is all just a misunderstanding!" The girl tried to struggle and get away. But Coach Mathis was a grown man. He quickly bent the teen over his desk and flipped up her skirt.

"What's a misunderstanding?" Coach said before roughly spanking the poor girl. "You secretly love thugs." SMACK. "You take cock any way you can get it." SMACK. "And when you get caught you go and cry rape." SMACK.

Ashley was speechless. Her ass was red with handprints and this grown man was totally towering over her. Her teen pussy gushed.

"Don't you realize how racist it is to beg a black thug to fuck you and then say it was rape when every grown adult male in your life finds out about it?" Coach pulled her panties down around her ankles and stared at the teen's tight pink puffy pussy.

Despite the rough treatment Coach had given her, wetness was dripping out of the girl and running down her thigh. Mathis started playing with her pussy. Just feeling her wetness and taking in her scent at first, but then slowly working a finger in. The little girl moaned and slowly started to push back on the grown man's finger.

Coach gradually pulled his finger out. The girl may have been a total slut, but this was still the tightest pussy he'd ever felt. "Turn over, cupcake." Mathis whispered, grabbing the girl's legs and easily turning her over onto her back on the desk. Ashley still had tears in her eyes despite clearly enjoying her coach's advances.

Mathis slipped his shorts off, revealing the biggest and hairiest cock Ashley had ever seen. Coach was uncut and already leaking pre-cum. His cock was fat and heavy and curved slightly to the left. He took his shirt off, too, and showed off his hairy, broad chest. The size difference between them was totally perverted. This massive, hairy grown man with a tiny hairless high school girl.

Coach Mathis leaned over the girl and kissed her with tongue. He loved the taste of her teeny bubblegum lipgloss and the way she barely knew how to kiss. She just kind of opened her mouth awkwardly and let his tongue do as it pleased.

"Coach this is really wrong and I really don't want to do this. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be a slut!"

Mathis ignored the girl and moved her legs up so her knees were pressed against her breasts. He lined his adult cock up with the girl's teenaged pussy and looked into Ashley's eyes.

"How does a little girl like you become a slut at such an early age?" He half-whispered, before pressing his fat cockhead inside the girl. She whimpered, barely able to take it into her forbidden cunt.

"Did your dad introduce you? He pop your cherry?" Coach continued moving his cock into the young girl, his voice slightly strained from the tightness of Ashley's young cunt.

"Or are you just naturally made for rutting in, sweetie?" He shoved as hard as he could and buried his hairy adult male cock to the hilt in Ashley's teen pussy. Ashley let out a scream, but that wasn't going to stop him. Coach Mathis pulled nearly all the way out before just brutally slamming back into the girl. He brought his chest down on top of her and continued to rut. Coach's huge hairy thighs gained true momentum and brutally pounded the girl. Ashley's face was buried in his chest hair because of how big and tall he was. She was totally smothered. It was obscene, this tiny girl getting used like a sex toy by a grown male.

"Do you want to know why it wasn't rape, Ashley?"

Ashley could only give a muffled response from beneath this grown male. She even tried to pound on his chest to get him to stop.

12