All Comments on 'Anne Pt. 02'

by asyncronous

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stupid

She might as well have screamed for help or at least reported the rape. Instead, she resorts to mutilating her flesh.

TommybowlerTommybowlerover 8 years ago
To the anon saying its stupid

I think you need some life experience and education. This is a story. Also this is typical behaviour of a rape victim and that previously self harmed will often harm again in this situation.

My criticism would be that the emotions and feelings caused by the rape could have been explored deeper, but that could still happen in the next chapter. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Stopped reading...

...After she was pulled into the alley. The victimized lesbian storyline is old, tired and unnecessary. Too bad this chapter took such a wrong turn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cutters

cutters are going to react as if whatever happens happens because they need to suffer. Fiona's self "healing" was real, and so was her shame for doing it. The scars will be seen and hopefully dealt with.

CassieKCassieKover 8 years ago
A real life story?

I am enjoying this series of stories so far, I hope you continue with this real experience situations and don't drift into the standard, boring drivelling crap that so many people write.

I love your story (both chapters) and can see a lot of myself in the storyline.

Please keep writing.💕

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Triggers

You should really put trigger warnings in the beginning when your stories include topics like rape or self harm... Even if the material wasn't triggering to an individual, it kind of kills the mood. This is literotica. It's for word porn. I like suspense and build up and all but rape certainly isn't a turn on. The story is good and you're a good writer but I'm not sure this website is the best platform for the direction you're taking. Anyways main point is put warnings so people can avoid topics they don't want to see.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really :)

Had to stop right when the sex was about to happen, I was like yess finally they are about to have sex and they were kissing and it started to get me wet and then it stopped then I was like noooo :,( please can't wait till u write again 🌊🌊🌊

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The Best!

More please, and make it fast. :D

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 8 years ago

Asyncronous, take what you need from comments and throw away the rest. The minute you try to please everyone is the minute you loose your voice. Right now I am loving your writing voice. Looking forward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok, what??

This chick gets raped, begins self mutilating & makes out with her dream girl all in like 10 paragraphs. At least warn us about the rape, please. Seriously, it's not sexy or easy to read, especially with the quickness of which you move on to the next "event".

And some people are fans of this I guess. In that case...Keep doing your thing, or whatever this is. Go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cool story

being expecting the next part for so long, love the way the story carried me along, buh the end wasn't pleasing. can we have the next part quickly please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I need more

This story is fabulous. I can't wait to see what happens between the two of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
part 3

Pleaseeeeeee

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You need to give a warning on the rape situation and the self harm part, thats not okay. It was good until then. Now, its uncomfortable to read on. Felt unnecessary for the story and very flippant.

asyncronousasyncronousover 8 years agoAuthor
I just want to clear something up...

...I understand I probably should have put a warning about the rape and self harm scenes in this story. But there is a method to my madness as these two elements are crucial to the story.

For those that enjoyed the chapter, thanks :). A new chapter will be out soon. I'm currently working on a couple ideas to run concurrently with this story and after this story is finished.

Thanks :)

- Asyncronous

MaonaighMaonaighover 8 years ago
I don't know...

Possibly I'm wrong but somehow the rape, or more accurately, Fiona's reaction to it didn't quite ring true. Still, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You've definitely got something potentially worthwhile here and I'll be interested to see where it goes. Keep at it, A.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Alright

this was a good story however when she was raped she should have told her friend and roommate what happened, not keep it to herself, and the part about cutting herself I am sure her soon to be partner will see it

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

The rape was strange and when someone just closes themselves off after they are not okay, they are a ticking time bomb about to explode. It is tragic when a victim blames themselves but I can tell you it happens nearly every time and then all we see is what that horrible act has made of us. I simply hope she doesn't hurt herself more or hurt another.

KixThisStudKixThisStudalmost 3 years ago

Man wtf! Put a trigger warning in here. Not to mention the rape was so out of the blue. Then she cuts….. Then a few paragraphs letter she’s making out with Anne???? What??? This started good, then went drastically down hill fast.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous