Anne - Submissive Wife Pt. 01

Story Info
Story about me, Anne and our 24/7 Dom/Sub lifestyle.
2.1k words
3.87
48.9k
20
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nulnier
Nulnier
30 Followers

This is a story about me, Anne and our 24/7 Dom/Sub lifestyle. It all started about 10 years ago. I was 36 at the time and divorced from my first marriage. I went looking for a new relationship that would have a bit more fire and excitement in it. That is when I met Anne.

Anne was 22 at the time. She had been in several on and off relationships but nothing too serious or long term. She was a stunning young thing, 176 cm (5'9") tall with a tight body weighing around 60 kg (130 lbs). She liked to work out and spend a lot of time to look good. She had long blond hair, angelic face and firm C-cup breasts.

We met through mutual friends and things worked out great between us despite the small age difference. We dated for three years and from the start Anne was clearly a born submissive. I could have my way with her and she seemed to enjoy it. She didn't hide the fact that she wanted a man to take care of her financially so that she didn't need to work. She was more than happy to take care of the house and herself. After two years of dating Anne moved in with me and after the third year we got married. The ceremony was very normal with family and friends and we all had a good time.

Before the marriage we agreed that Anne would be my 24/7/365 submissive from there onward. Week from the wedding we had a small ceremony where Anne pledged to serve me and my needs for the rest of her life. It was just the two of us and maybe I will tell you later what happened there. From that point onward Anne would be my subject.

The rules were quite simple. I expected total obedience from Anne. She would do whatever I said or wanted. She would take care of the house, clean, cook and keep herself pretty and in shape. She was to wear beautiful clothes when I was at home, always high heels and matching lingerie. I would of course provide everything for her. She would also take care of all my needs and desires. Any failure to comply would result in a punishment that would be determined by me.

In exchange she was free to do as she pleased during the daytime when I was at work. She was free to wear anything she liked during that time. Also I had to do quite a bit of travel for work so those times would also be free for her. She could see her friends and go out if she had time for that from her obligations. Now and again I would let her go on a couple day trip with her friends. She would do the shopping for us but also for herself. I made sure she had access to enough money at all times.

Now to make this absolutely clear a submissive wife does NOT mean a slave for me. Not even close. I expect my wife to have opinions and to be capable of free thinking. I truly respect her opinions and desires. I will hear what she has to say but I always have the final say. I want her to have personal goals and hobbies but my desires and needs always come first.

Anne was to be punished every time she would fail to comply with my instructions. It didn't matter if it was about housekeeping, personal care or special tasks I would give to her. The punishment was to be carried out once a week, usually during the weekend. Saturday night was the most common time. I would mark up all her failures since last punishment and I would administer the corrective actions. Each failure would be evaluated by me and I would deem the punishment she would receive. I tried to be fair and consistent. On top of that she would get a weekly punishment regardless of her actions. Let's call it maintenance for a lack of a better term. It was usually ten strokes with a riding crop to her ass but depended a bit on her mood and how I perceived her actions and character during the week. This was to count for every small thing that on their own would not result in a punishment but put together would be worth that much. At first Anne objected to this maintenance punishment for being unfair. I listened to her objections but told her that I deemed it necessary and that's that.

There was also the possibility that I would administer the punishment right after the failure. This was used more often at first but later I sticked more to weekly punishments. Only in some rare and severe cases I would carry out the punishment immediately. Usually it had something to do with her not obeying a direct command or really messing something up.

At first I did let a lot of things slip and punished only the most severe failures. Even with that the weekly punishments often mounted up to 30-40 strokes with a riding crop. Anna had trouble receiving this many strokes at first and I didn't want to hold back on the punishments so I quickly came up with alternative methods. Some of the more severe failures would result in a pussy whipping with a flogger. There was also a possibility to receive the crop strokes on her breasts with a ratio of 2 to 1 meaning each stroke on breasts would count for two to the ass. I came up with a system that Anne would be able to decide where she wanted the punishment to be administered but after the first breast cropping she swore never again to choose it. I on the other hand quite liked it and later decided that the riding crop should be used on the breasts in case of severe failure and I would decide how to divide the punishment from there on. Anna always dreaded the breast caning the most and I used it scarcely. Pussy flogging she took quite well and I really liked fucking her sore swollen pussy afterwards.

Soon Anne got used to my demands and learned what I required and wanted. The amount of weekly punishments started to drop and soon there were weeks where all she got was the weekly maintenance of ten strokes. Of course this was rare but it did happen from time to time. I no longer let even the smallest failures to slip but as I tightened my standards so did Anne improve her commitment and execution of her tasks.

Our home was now in tiptop shape all the time. Clean and well organized. Anna was being more efficient and she started to have more time for herself. Our marriage life bloomed. We were both happy. To be honest I had doubted in my mind how the 24/7 dom/sub relation would actually work in real life. To my surprise it worked out great.

Each day Anne would wake up an hour earlier compared to me. It didn't bother her as she was a morning person and I liked to sleep late. She would get herself done and then prepare breakfast. We would eat together and I would leave for work. Anne would then do her chores and was usually done by mid-day. She would then take some time for herself, her exercise or if needed she would go shopping. She had her own car I had bought for her to get around the city. In the afternoon she would ready the dinner and again dress accordingly. She would wait for me in the hallway when I got home. She would greet me with courtesy, kiss me and take my coat and suitcase. She would then hurry to continue with the dinner while I changed my clothes and relaxed. Before dinner I would check the house and any special assignments I had given were done as instructed. I would mark up all the shortcomings and around 6pm we would have dinner.

After the dinner Anne would clear the table and the kitchen. I usually kicked back on the couch. After Anne was done cleaning she would come to me and I would have her suck me off. We started this tradition already when dating and have kept it up with some exceptions if we are at home or at least together. Anne will usually suck me off while I watch tv. I will have her go slow and enjoy for a good 20 to 30 minutes. Sometimes I will take a more active role and fuck her mouth but nowadays those occasions are rare. Anne was a natural with deepthroating to my slight disappointment. I would have liked to break her in for that but she managed it within a couple first times and since then I have been able to ram my cock down her throat with ease. Don't get me wrong it feels heavenly. I would just sometimes want to see her struggle a bit with it but you can't have everything. Anne will also lick my balls and even my asshole if I wish while she does her daily routine. Every now and again I will fuck her but it rarely happens during the week and is more for the weekend. I just love when she licks my ass and sucks me off while I relax after a hard day's work.

On the weekends we usually play more games if we are not going anywhere. The morning starts the same but after breakfast I usually have Anne to suck me off while I watch tv or relax playing something. I often require Anna to wear something special for weekends, this can be all sorts of things from corsets to fancy dresses or just have her go naked all day. Sometimes I give her special assignments like doing chores with a vibrator or an anal plug.

Saturday evening is of course for the weekly punishments and maintenance. I always administer the punishments in the bedroom. We have a dedicated cabinet for all our toys and instruments. I will first ready the punishment and then summon Anne. She will first tell me all the things I have noted about her and I will tell her the punishment. For example, one time she had forgotten to buy coffee from the store, she had forgotten to iron out my favorite shirt and she had accidentally knocked over a decorative vase while cleaning and broke it. I determined that the coffee was worth 5 stokes on the ass, the shirt was a bigger plunder as I had a special occasion at work where I wanted to be at my best. That would be 10 hits to the pussy with a flogger. The pot would also be 10 hits to the pussy as it was quite an expensive one. So with the maintenance it would be 15 strokes to the ass and 20 hits to the pussy.

Anne knows the drill and I don't need to restrain her. She will remove her clothes and bend over a special stool and I will administer the spanking. She will count each stroke and if she misses any then it doesn't count. After that she will lay on the bed on her back and spread her legs and grab her calves. I will then flog her pussy. Again she needs to count the strokes. If she moves too much she will receive extra strokes. Usually she manages the spanking just fine but with the pussy flogging I usually get to administer a couple extra ones. I may or may not fuck her afterwards but usually if I have flogged her pussy I will fuck her. Often she is crying or atleast in tears after the pussy flogging and me penetrating her sore pussy will usually cause it if it hasn't happened yet. I am a bit fucked up but I really like to fuck her while she is crying and know it hurts her. But after a while she calms down and the pleasure wins out.

On Sundays we usually play out a scene in the afternoon or in the evening. Usually some kind of BDSM stuff. I really like rope bondage so I often tie her up in different positions and then tease her with vibrators, nipple clamps, gags and with other various instruments.

So this is basically how our life has been for the first couple years of our marriage. I would consider myself the luckiest man alive.

Nulnier
Nulnier
30 Followers