All Comments on 'Anne Virginia's First Halloween'

by Longgfellow

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

So interesting! I can't comment on the actual smut, I was too drawn in by the story to care. You should consider writing some short stories on non-erotica sites. I would definitely read this story (with or w/o smut) and its sequel.

The_TechnicianThe_Technicianover 4 years ago
A Great Story

I loved the story. The erotic content is woven into a great plot and subplot. The implication that Anne will be transformed into a shape-shifter opens untold possibilities. This could be the beginning of a long series or even a book.

I gave you five stars when I finished, but I almost closed the first page without reading anything because of a typo-- or word error-- in the very first sentence. I also make-- and miss-- many errors so I read on. And once I started reading, I was hooked for all five pages. (The error is SAT instead of SET. You sit down. You set something down.)

JoshsBondJoshsBondover 4 years ago
Awesome premis

I love the idea of a shape shifter. Kind of reminds me of a show called "Manimal" when I was a kid. I like the idea of being able to change shape to any animal you want. A sequel would be a great idea.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous