Anneka Enjoys Cock and Fanny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Huh, was she as good as me?" she demanded.

"Oh no dear, she was nothing like as good as you. She was quite short and to be frank rather dumpy, but she really was 'horny'!

"She had really big tits which I liked to suck and she liked nothing better than to suck me and suck me for absolute ages! That's my cunt, not my tits, although I do like having them sucked as well, for reference."

"OK," said Anneka, "that's the dildos, but then we move onto the lingerie and the riding crop and the other bondage stuff. I don't think Jenny would have been very interested in that...

"Do you know what I think...I think you're fucking some guy right now?

"I don't know if you like to dress up for him, or if he likes to see you in erotic stuff, or if it's mutual, but I'm guessing that you've got some regular fucking going on right here and now?"

Debbie hesitated just too long...

Anneka jumped onto her, pressed her cunt down onto Debbie's cunt and rode her, and said, "Tell me, tell me, bitch, or I'm going to give you a very hard time!"

"Oh Anneka, I think I love you, you get right into my soul...yes, yes, his name is Dean, and I've been fucking him for months now," she managed to get out.

Anneka crushed her lips down onto her, kissing her deeply, "Oh, super, tell me more, MILF?"

"Oh, do I have to, can't we just fuck each other?" said Debbie.

"We can do more of that later," said Anneka. "For now I've got to know?"

Debbie looked like she was blushing slightly, "Well, I hardly dare tell you...he's a garage mechanic!"

"Wow," said Anneka. "What's wrong with that? I like a bit of rough. I'll bet he's really fit, with a six pack and huge stamina and can fuck you for ages -- and does he have a huge packet?"

"Yes...to everything!" said Debbie with a very big smile, as she thought for how long Dean could fuck her without stopping as she had a succession of great orgasms.

"And how did this start?" demanded Anneka. "You don't just find a garage mechanic walking along the street -- well I suppose you might?"

"No, no," said Debbie. "I seduced him. Do I have to tell you all this, couldn't we just bang each other? I'm desperate."

"No, get a move on," said Anneka, this time nipping both Debbie's tits.

"Well, I'd seen him a few times at the garage I go to, and it was just one of these immediate things. He was so handsome and muscly and even with overalls on I was sure I could detect a big bulge you know where! I felt myself flush hot, my cunt went on fire, I could feel my juice running out and I thought I've just got to have him! But it was difficult, I didn't want to embarrass him in front of his workmates, and of course he might just have said 'no'.

"So I thought up a really clever plan, even though I say it myself. I knew Dean did the test drives, but just doing a test drive from the garage would be no good. So I cooked up a story that my engine was making a funny noise, which you could only hear when it was cold. 'That's all right, Mrs Fraser,' the reception guy said. 'We'll send Dean round in the morning and he can start your car from cold. Dean is very good at sniffing things out.'

"Wow! Plan was working! Dean arrived the next morning. He was in his overalls, which wasn't going to be very convenient for what I had in mind, so I asked him to take them off to keep the seats clean. He gave me a funny look, as his overalls were spotless, but did it. I took them from him, rolled them up carefully, opened the tailgate of my estate and placed them very carefully in the middle of the floor.

"We went off for the test drive and of course there was no strange noise or rattle at all! 'I'm sorry, Mrs Fraser, but I can't detect any knocking or grinding.' We got back to my garage and I told him just to drive in and as soon as the car was in I pressed the garage door closer button and the door started to come down.

"Dean started to get out his side and I did the same at my side, but I was wearing one of my favourite styles of dress, you know like the one I met you in, but this one with easy access buttons all down the front. I quickly undid the top three buttons, and got round to the back of the car before Dean. I opened the tailgate up and stood in front of it and by that time Dean was in front of me. When he saw my tits hanging out I thought his jaw was going to fall off!

"I gave him a really filthy smile and said, 'Thank you so much, Dean, you've been very helpful and I'm so pleased there is nothing wrong with the car. Can I give you a little reward?' So saying, I reached over and started to undo his belt, all the while trying to keep eye contact. Then I undid the stud on his denims, pushed down the zip and his trousers just fell down. I gave him another dirty look, hooking my fingers in his boxers and pushed them down as well.

"Oh Anneka, you should have seen the first sight of his cock! The way it popped out of his boxers! It was magnificent and was half up already! 'Oh gosh,' I said to him, 'something beginning to happen!' Then I reached forward, got his cock in my hand, started to lean back, but at the same time I lifted my skirt right up to reveal my bare hairy cunt! Dean's eyes were out on stalks at that. I sat back down inside the tailgate and my head came to rest exactly on the rolled up overalls.

"By this time, Dean was hard, so I pulled him by his cock, guided him into me and soon I was taking the whole thing. Dean was soon pumping me and I'm afraid he didn't last very long! Which wasn't surprising really, but I guessed I'd laid the ground! He pulled out of me and stood up, then looked really embarrassed, 'Mrs Fraser, that really shouldn't have happened...and I think I came too soon for you...and I'm not sure I gave you enough satisfaction.'

"Dean, you were just lovely," I said giving him another wicked smile then leaned forward and gave him a really deep tongue kiss, while reaching down and holding his wet dick and balls. After the clasp, I leaned back and said, 'Anyway Dean, I'm hoping you'll be coming a lot more in the future -- practice makes perfect!' Then I slipped him a PostIt that said 'Text Me!' with my mobile number."

"Wow," said Anneka, "that's a fantastic story, Debbie, I'm wet just thinking about it.

"But I've got a bone to pick with you! You were complaining earlier that I had taken advantage of you in the garage, and it turns out that not so long ago you'd been fucking in exactly the same spot!"

"Oh," said Debbie, "We've actually done it there rather a lot of times. It's very erotic being fucked in a car. We sometimes drive out into the country as well...and do it at one of the dogging places. That's even more erotic!"

"You really are a filthy minded devious bitch," said Anneka. "Emma thought you were all innocent - and I thought I was taking a huge chance suggesting sex with you.

"And now it turns out you're randy as hell and been fucking like a bunny all along! How did you manage without it for the few days I was here? You never went out except with at least one of us?"

"Yes, it was...difficult. I was masturbating two or three times a day and Dean and me were texting filthy texts and photos back and forwards!"

"Oh," said Anneka, "have you got a pic of Dean? I'd love to see it, I'll bet he's really good looking."

Debbie rolled over and picked up her smartphone from the bedside table. She scrolled back and forwards a few times, then held the screen up to Anneka's face.

"OMG!" screamed Anneka, because she wasn't looking at Dean's face -- she was looking at a GIF close-up of his massive erect cock, bouncing backwards and forwards!

"Oh god, Debbie, it's just beautiful, it must be eight inches long and his balls are massive. And he's really well shaved, a nice landing strip up above, but all round the base of his prick, his thighs and especially his balls are really smooth.

"And he's got a lovely little tattoo of a woman's cunt on his thigh, very realistic, it's even got a ring through the labia...and his dick curves up a little!"

"...which means his prick reaches my g-spot perfectly," Debbie finished the sentence.

"The shaving's my work! He was so hairy at first, so I shaved him myself like that and whenever we're going to fuck he's either given himself a once over before or I do it. I like his balls to be so smooth when I'm sucking them!

"Tattoo idea was me as well, well I didn't do it, but I thought it would be fun. He's thinking about a tattoo of a big prick for his thigh on the other side -- or an anus!"

Debbie turned the phone back to herself, scrolled a little, then held up the phone to Anneka again, "Oh wow!" This pic did have Dean in it, again with a big hard on, but his prick and balls were poking out through a pair of Debbie's silky crotchless knickers and he was wearing fishnet tights and her suspender belt.

There was a big smile on his face, and he seemed to be grinning straight at Anneka. The next pic showed both Dean and Debbie, Dean still in the knickers and stockings, but with Debbie kneeling doggy style in front of him. And Dean had his prick well and truly up her arsehole!

"Debbie, you are actually so sinful, I can't stand any more, this is making me horny for prick!"

"Then get the double dildo out, dear...I think you know where I keep it!"

Anneka looked a little guilty, but went over to the wardrobe and got out the bag of dildos. She spilled it on the carpet this time and picked out the harness and the two cocks. Then almost as an afterthought she got out the lingerie bag and said, "Debbie, will you put on the basque and stockings as well?"

"Oh yes, me wearing the teddy would be nice for you, it's very realistic as you don't see the harness," she said.

She quickly fixed her end of the dildo in place, easing it into her cunt and then tightened up the harness. Then she pulled on the basque, fastened it below, then attached the dick end through the crotch hole, before making a very suggestive thrusting movement.

"Debbie...you dirty bitch, you've done that before, and lots of times!" said Anneka. Debbie just smiled sweetly, "Come over here!"

Anneka lay on the bed and Debbie eased the big cock into her. Soon she was shagging her hard, with Anneka thrusting and groaning below her.

"Oh Debbie, that's just lovely...fuck me...harder...harder!" she cried, as Debbie kept thrusting the dong into her, while enjoying her end of things as well.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" yelled Anneka as she reached her climax. Her whole body shook as a huge orgasm coursed through her, leaving her quite shaky.

Debbie kept moving to satisfy herself, but Anneka was so sensitive that she reached down and held onto the dildo to stop it moving. Debbie then worked her cunt against the fixed dildo and soon she was orgasming herself. They collapsed in a heap, clinging close to each other, their breathing hard.

"That was just so beautiful, Debbie, I'm absolutely satisfied...for now!"

"Me to!" gasped Debbie.

Debbie stripped of the basque and the harness. They lay quietly for a minute, then Anneka said, "Debbie, can I ask you something?"

Debbie had an idea of what was coming, as she'd realised what showing Anneka pics of Dean's big cock might lead to, "Can I meet Dean, he looks very nice and I'm sure he's a very interesting person?"

"Anneka, you're a lying bitch!

"Don't fool me, the only interest you've got in Dean is the size of his fucking prick and having it up your fucking cunt!" so saying she got her hand round and seriously nipped Anneka's nipples.

"Ouch! Oh go on," said Anneka, "a threesome would be such fun."

Debbie hesitated, again just a fraction too long, but as she hadn't had Dean up her since last weekend she was really randy for his cock.

"OK, but this is Friday evening when he usually goes out," Debbie said, knowing fine where Dean was, but not letting on for now.

"We can text him, but he might not reply until tomorrow morning...so you'll just have to wait to find out if he can come round!"

"Does he come a lot?" asked Anneka, all innocent.

Debbie picked up her phone and was about to text, when she said, "Let's send him a selfie!" She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled Anneka over so that they were beside each other, "See, when we sit here we can see ourselves in the mirrored wardrobe, to arrange a good shot."

Anneka looked at their reflection and mentally kicked herself! She'd been in and out of that wardrobe and had never even thought why the bed was positioned where it was. She'd been so busy fucking Debbie and being fucked that she hadn't realised what a marvellous view she would have got in the mirror of them pleasuring each other.

Debbie put her hand round Anneka, low on her shoulder so that she could fondle her tit. Anneka got the idea and reached down and spread Debbie's cunt lips. They both opened their legs, then they smiled at the camera and Debbie got a good pic of their naked bodies. She typed, pressed a few buttons, then said, "There, all gone."

***

"And now, young lady, we're going to eat...and I don't mean pussy this time... and drink some wine. Do you want to put some clothes on or would you prefer to stay in the nude?

"Actually, as your MILF, I'm telling you you're staying in the nude. I like to look at your lovely body, and I've got an idea for desert, but I need you to be naked for that!"

Debbie had a dish all ready for the microwave. Then she poured two good sized glasses of wine. "Cheers!" they said and soon were tucking into big platefuls of pasta in the kitchen.

They leaned back, full up. Anneka spread her legs out, showing off her cunt under the big glass-topped breakfast table, and said, "Do you know that every morning I was here, at breakfast Charlie got a huge hard on? Did you notice he always sat down opposite me?

"I used to spread my legs out, just like this and pull up my nightdress to give him a glimpse of my hairy fanny. He thought I didn't know what was going on and that I couldn't see him because he had a dressing gown on!

"But the second last morning, it was so funny, he was getting forgetful and his hard prick actually stuck out thought his PJ's! Cannot tell a lie, I was enjoying it as well, my nipples were up!"

"Anneka, you are all so bad! And to think that this was all going on under my roof and me totally unaware!"

"Now, Mrs F," said Anneka. "I don't think that you're so innocent and unaware as all that! You spent plenty time mentally shagging me!"

"Well, you are so lovely -- and now I've got an idea for desert."

She got up and from the fridge brought out a pot of strawberry mousse, "I thought we could share this one."

With that, she took off the top, dipped her fingers in the pale pink goo, then reached over and spread it all over Anneka's breasts.

"Oh dear, is that a bit sticky?" she said. "Let me lick it off." And so saying she got to work with her tongue on Anneka's tits, licking and sucking up the mousse.

Soon Anneka's nipples hardened. Debbie kept sucking, but unbeknown to Anneka she was reaching behind her, dipped her hand right into the mousse, then brought it back and plastered Anneka's cunt with it!

Anneka let out a loud, "Oh, that's cold!"

"That's tough, minx, I told you I'm in charge around here. Let me have a look."

At which point she pushed Anneka back until she was lying on the table. Anneka pulled up her long legs and rested her heels on the edge of the table, giving Debbie a wonderful view of her now pink and dripping cunt.

"Well, I suppose I best lick that off as well. A spoon wouldn't be of much use," she said, getting to work.

Soon Anneka was moaning and writhing and when Debbie shoved a few fingers up her cunt that was it, she had another huge orgasm, pushing her bum off the table and her cunt into Debbie's face.

"Well, that was a tasty desert, would you like some to?" she said, dipping her hand in the pot again, then applying it to her own cunt.

"Debbie, that was naughty, I wanted to do that!"

"Plenty more in the pot," said Debbie, holding it out. They changed position, though Debbie wasn't quite so agile as Anneka, but soon Anneka was applying more of the strawberry mousse liberally to Debbie's fanny.

She stood back to admire her work, then got stuck in with her long tongue, licking and sucking, then followed it with her hand and was soon fisting Debbie. Debbie soon came as well.

"Gosh, Mrs F, that was so tasty. Where did you get that idea from, 'Good Housekeeping'?"

They got up and embraced, but now everything was sticky.

"I think we best go for a shower before any more fun," said Debbie.

***

They went into Debbie's bathroom which had a huge walk in shower. Anneka hadn't properly seen it before, "I say, Mrs F, did you design this shower for orgies, by any chance?"

"Cheek," said Debbie, turning on the water. Soon they were soaked.

"Oh Debbie, I desperately need to piss and now I'm all wet, and I don't want to soak your bathroom!"

Debbie gave her a really dirty look, "Well, there's a simple solution to that, just piss standing up here in the shower, it drains with an extra wide pipe.

"Actually, I've got an even better idea -- why don't you piss on me? I rather like it, as long as there's a lot of it and it's really clear. There's actually a special word for that particular fetish, but I've forgotten it for the moment."

Anneka hesitated at first, she'd heard of doing this but never tried it, though she had pissed standing up more than once when caught short out on long country walks -- and even when not caught short. She remembered at as being a rather erotic sensation, watching her strong stream of piss landing about three feet away!

But in for a penny, in for a pound, "Are you sure, Debbie, I thought I was being really bad hoping to seduce you and it turns out you like far naughtier things than me!"

Debbie looked at her and grinned, "I've been around a bit longer than you, dear, go ahead!" She got down on the shower floor and leaned back on her arms so that her whole front was exposed and closed her eyes tight.

"Where do you want it?"

"All over!"

Anneka stood between Debbie's legs and let a huge shower of her hot piss shoot out. Her aim wasn't very good at first, but she moved her body and arched her back a little and her stream of piss got Debbie in the face.

Then she moved again and sprayed her tits, worked the stream down to Debbie's cunt then finished by splashing on her belly. Gosh, it must have been one of the biggest piss's she ever done! But she'd being enjoying the sex so much that she'd just forgotten to go.

Debbie opened her eyes and looked up, "That was wonderful, bitch, hot and wet. I don't know what it is about having that done, but it's very satisfying. And that was a huge piss. Now shower and back to bed."

***

They got back into bed and hugged each other. They had fucked so hard and passionately already that they were quite exhausted, so for a while they just lay and kissed, their tongues in and out of each other's mouths.

After a while they both started to feel aroused and soon their hands were exploring each other and their mouths were wandering. Then Anneka somehow manoeuvred around so that their thighs were entangled and her cunt was again pressing against Debbie's. They started to move together, Anneka doing most of the work as she was on top.

"That's so nice," said Debbie, as she felt the heat build up in her cunt from the friction as their pubic bones rubbed together.

Without the direct stimulation of fingers on clits, it took both of them a long and slow build up to orgasm, but soon they were sighing and gasping and thrusting, Debbie pushing forward to meet Anneka.

Debbie came first and let out a huge long sigh before her body melted. That triggered Anneka and seconds later she too was thrusting even harder and orgasming.