Anneka Enjoys Cock and Fanny Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was so beautiful, Anneka, it's so lovely to hold you. I think having sex with you is just lovely, you have such beautiful soft skin."

"Don't come it," said Anneka, "all girls have got beautiful soft skin in comparison to men! Any girl would do!"

"Oh no, Anneka, that's not true," she said, "but I suppose perfection would be to have a lovely soft female but with a big hard pulsing cock! Then you'd get the best of both worlds!"

"But you do get persons like that. Don't you call them...sh...shemales? Have you ever tried it with one of them?"

"Anneka! No, I lead a very sheltered life!"

"You could have fooled me," said Anneka.

"But I've looked at lots of porn videos of them. I think the problem is knowing which ones are 'real' ones. You know, quite a lot of them are men who have transitioned, so I guess it's not quite the same thing. But sometimes you can tell, and sometimes you just can't!

"Anyway, I'm really tired, would you like to watch some porn now? I've got quite a collection, downloaded from the web. I think I'm too tired to do any more serious fucking tonight!"

"Same here," said Anneka, "let's watch something."

Debbie reached a controller on her bedside cabinet, and a large TV screen came up at the end of the bed!

"What do you want to see? Cock? Lesbian? Anal? Kinky?"

"Lesbian," so Debbie pressed some more buttons and soon they were watching two lovely big titted girls going at it. They lay back arm in arm and watched the action.

"It turns itself off automatically after a couple of hours," said Debbie drowsily...