Anneka Enjoys Cock and Fanny Ch. 03

Story Info
Interludes, plus Anneka gets to fuck with Dean.
10k words
4.27
6.4k
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GR1785
GR1785
26 Followers

Dean woke up at exactly seven o'clock, his mobile phone making a very soft 'chirp'. It was set to be off until seven in the morning. The sound had been a message being released. 'That'll be Debbie,' he thought. She usually texted early on Friday afternoon to set up a fucking session for the weekend. He'd been quite surprised not to hear from her.

But before he checked the message, he very carefully lifted his bedding and looked across at the big black guy sleeping peacefully next to him.

'Excellent,' he thought, 'he's got a big morning hard on...should be some more fun.' He'd picked up Oscar at the club last night and they'd had a great fuck.

Well, it wasn't really a 'club', just a bar, but the clientele were all guys...and guys interested in one thing...fucking. Dean usually went down there on a Friday night, sometimes he was successful, sometimes he wasn't.

Last night had been good, he'd been sitting having a beer with a few of his acquaintances, when a group of a few new guys had come in. He's spotted Oscar straightaway. 'Excuse me,' he'd said to his pals and strolled over to where the new guys were still standing at the bar.

"Hi," he'd said, "can I buy you a beer?"

No time wasted, both there for the same thing. Oscar had looked him up and down, liked what he saw and said, "Sure". They'd got chatting without any bother. Dean had a good look at Oscar, in particular at the big bulge in his jeans.

After a while, Dean had said, "Bit noisy here, want to move somewhere quieter?" The 'pub' had some very intimate booths, but also odd corners behind pillars and what have you. They stood in a corner.

The pub had a very strict rule - no overt display of cocks and certainly no fucking in public. But that didn't stop a lot of surreptitious activity going on in the dark corners! Dean smiled at Oscar, then eased his hand over and started feeling Oscar's cock through his jeans. Oscar grinned back and reciprocated.

They leaned forward and kissed. Zips were pulled down, hands inserted and soon they were feeling each other's balls and pricks, which soon hardened. Funnily enough, neither of them were wearing pants, all commando style.

Oscar pulled Dean's prick out first, Dean followed, they got their pricks together, a hand each wrapped round them. 'God, that felt good,' Dean had thought, the feel of a big hot prick against his was great.

'Frotting, they called it,' he thought.

'Not a very nice word, from the French: Frottage, the act of grinding one's body against another for sexual pleasure,' he recalled.

For in truth, although he worked as a garage mechanic, Dean was a clever guy and well educated. He actually had a college degree. When he'd graduated, nothing particularly appealed to him as a job, so after a while of unemployment, he'd thought, 'I like working with my hands,' so he got a job as a garage mechanic.

He was very good at it, and the garage found he had a particular skill at solving tricky problems - which was how he had met Debbie. Correction, how he'd been seduced by Debbie, sneaky bitch! They'd been fucking now for months. And there had been nothing wrong with her car either.

But Dean had quickly been up front with Debbie. He told her he liked fucking with guys. He didn't think he was homosexual, he didn't even think he was bi-sexual...he just liked fucking...a lot.

Debbie it turned out was quite happy with that, as long as she got her share of cock. She just had one request - would Dean please wear a condom when doing anal, no bareback stuff. Dean was quite happy with that, he had no wish to catch an infection either.

Anyway, back to last night. Oscar it turned out was in town for a few days attending some junior management course. The course had finished late that afternoon, but Oscar had stayed on for an extra night to have a look around.

"Want to come back to my place?" Dean had suggested. "Sure."

They'd got into Dean's flat and hadn't wasted any time. Oscar was wearing a shirt, Dean a t-shirt. Those were soon off. They undid each other's flies, dropped their trousers and both had a good look at each other's hard pricks. Dean's was about eight inches long, Oscar's shorter by an inch but fatter. Both were largely shaven, but with landing strips.

Dean thought as the host he should take the initiative, so he dropped down on his knees and was soon sucking Oscar's cock.

'God, there was nothing he liked better,' he thought, as he sucked and licked and also pulled at Oscar's balls. The sensation of a big fat cock filling his mouth was just exquisite, he sucked even more vigorously.

"Don't do too much, Dean, or I'll fucking shoot," he heard a gasp from above. He pulled his mouth away and grinned up at Oscar. He lay straight back on the bed and soon Oscar was servicing him. He was good, the things he could do with his lips and tongue were amazing. He licked round the ridge of Dean's cock head and Dean had to hold on to stop himself coming.

"Want to get it up me?" he said and Oscar nodded. Dean got a bottle of lube and a condom, Oscar finger fucked his ass to loosen it up, then started to ease his cock up into Dean.

'There's nothing like it,' thought Dean, 'a big hot prick up there.' He liked pegging with Debbie, but nothing replaced the real thing. As the lube started to dry out, the intensity of the friction on his anus grew, giving him even more satisfaction. With each deeper and faster stroke, a steady stream of loud grunts came out of him.

Oscar was enjoying himself as well, the tightness of Dean's ass muscles squeezing his dick in a highly satisfactory manner. They'd started missionary position, but were soon moving around, Oscar took him from behind doggie style, then from the rear in a spoon position.

The ended up in Dean's favourite position, with him sitting on the other guy's lap with his prick up from behind. That way, Dean's cock and balls were in front, bouncing up and down. He liked to watch his cock jiggling back and forward, and Oscar easily got his hand round to finger his cock and balls.

"I think I'm going to shoot," said Oscar.

'Not surprising,' thought Dean, as he must have had Oscar's cock up him for well over half an hour. Some stamina. Oscar's body stiffened, he thrust his cock hard up Dean and let out an "Ohhh!" as his stuff shot out.

"That was terrific, Dean," he said withdrawing his cock. Dean was quite exhausted as well, but still had his big hard on...and an urgent need to get it up Oscar. He wet Oscar's arsehole with some lube, then got his prick up him as fast as he could. He was soon fucking him hard, but Oscar seemed to be able to take it.

Again, they swapped round, this time they did it standing up for a while. Oscar held onto the bedside cabinet while Dean rammed into him. Dean's stamina was pretty good as well, he lasted as long as Oscar had, but finally he shot his load as well. They collapsed back onto the bed, breathing heavily.

"That was great," said Oscar. "For a white guy, you've got a really good sized cock and you can last. I need that size up me, fucking me like that for a good long while."

Time for a break, "Want a drink, Oscar?"

"Sure," he said again, it seemed to be his favourite expression. They washed their cocks, then went through to the kitchen in the nude. Dean poured beers and they sat and chatted for a bit.

"Great flat you've got here," said Oscar.

"Yes, two bedrooms and two en-suite bathrooms, and the guy I share it with is out a lot," said Dean, not choosing to mention that Debbie was paying half the rent. Soon after he'd met her, correction, been snared by her, she'd come round to his old flat for a fucking session.

"Dean, this place is a pigsty," and insisted on finding him a better place.

"I'm not coming round to fuck with you in this place," she'd said. "Goodness knows what I might catch." Which Dean had thought very funny.

It wasn't long before Dean and Oscar went back to bed. They felt each other and had kissed, but were both quite exhausted and soon fell asleep.

***

'What was it about black guys that he really liked?' wondered Dean. Was it true they were all really well hung? Was that racist to even consider that? And anyway wasn't it a bit racist for Oscar to have called him a 'white guy'?? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Certainly the ones he'd fucked with were all well hung, but hang on, he thought, he was very adept at spotting the guys with the big bulge and he hadn't been let down yet! Stamina? Couldn't say, they all seemed to be able to last for ages, but then so could he. Mouths and tongues, all good.

But he was talking rubbish! As a statistical sample his experience was too small, and he only went for the ones that fulfilled his criteria, 'Dean...don't be so pompous, we're talking here about fucking, not global politics!' Anyway, he liked it and they liked it, so that was OK.

That was last night, now it was morning. 'Better look at Debbie's message first,' he thought. He flicked open the phone and his eyes went wide open. As well as a message, there was a photo.

But what a photo! Debbie was sitting on the edge of her bed, with her hand round a younger woman, squeezing her tit so her nipple stood out. The younger woman had her fingers in Debbie's cunt and was stretching her cunt lips out. They were both grinning like mad. Not much doubt about what they had been up to...

The message: 'Dean, this is my friend Anneka, who's cum to stay for the weekend. She'd really like to meet U. Can U cum round this evening? She'd like to discuss Proust with you.'

Wow! Dean didn't hesitate, Anneka was a stunner, big tits, narrow waist, fit looking thighs and a filthy smile. 'Yes, 6 o'clock,' he texted back on WhatsApp.

Debbie wasn't bad looking either, he thought cheekily, particularly her wonderful cunt. They'd measured it one day. It was five and a half inches from the start of the hood right to the bottom. The hood to clit measured one and a quarter inches. She had a prominent clit, five eights of an inch when aroused.

Her really big labia stretched the full length of her cunt, that was four and a quarter inches. The lips were always out by half an inch, when she teased them out they were over an inch...and when she really stretched them five inches wide! Dean liked statistics like that...

...and now some more business this morning. He rolled over in the bed towards Oscar and got hold of his cock. It was really stiff and he started massaging it gently. It didn't take long for Oscar to wake up, "Hey man, I thought I was dreaming!" But soon he had his hand on Dean's hard on as well.

What Dean wanted was to suck his cock, so he moved down and was soon sucking away. He wasn't thinking about an arse fuck this morning, to tell the truth his arsehole still felt quite tender from last night's pounding.

Oscar lay back and enjoyed the cock sucking, holding Dean's head in his hands, "Do my balls will you, Dean?" Dean needed no invitation, he moved down a bit, got Oscar's balls in his hand then in his mouth and started sucking them. They were so big he could hardly get them in.

"Got a cock ring, Dean, I like that round them, then squeeze them really hard!" Dean obliged and soon Oscar was groaning and moaning, alternate pain and pleasure, as Dean pulled and squeezed, popping the big balls between his fingers, and then smacking them.

"Jesus, I think they're about to burst," he got out before Dean stopped.

Now it was Oscar's turn to suck Dean. He was superb at it, Dean knew that with that intensity of stimulation he wasn't going to last long.

"Oscar, I'm going to squirt."

Oscar pulled his mouth away from the cock, gave Dean a few good pumps and Dean's stuff shot in the air, landing all over, but mostly on Oscar.

"Wow, that was great, Oscar, I needed that. But what about you? You didn't shoot off?"

"I'd like to do it back up your arse," said Oscar. Dean thought back to his tender arse, but it was a two-way thing, if that's what Oscar needed, then that's what he was going to get.

Soon Oscar was back up Dean's asshole, banging away. He didn't last that long, probably as Dean had already been sucking his cock.

He came with a tremendous shout, still shafting his prick in and out hard to get the last drop expelled. He rolled off of Dean, peeled off the condom and held it up to look at the volume.

"Look at that, Dean, pretty good after shooting so much last night, eh?"

Dean wondered if his arse would ever recover, but he had enjoyed it, the sensations in his arse had been terrific, perhaps because he hadn't been expecting to be fucked again so hard.

They staggered through to the shower and got cleaned up. Oscar had to get on his way.

"Could have saved my firm a hotel night if I'd known in advance," he joked.

Dean laughed, then said, "Want to swop phone numbers?"

Usually, with one night stands, neither person necessarily wanted to be in touch again, but Dean felt that there was something special about Oscar...apart from the size of his prick.

"Sure," he said again.

***

Debbie was awake quite early as well. Well, actually, she'd been awake longer than she was letting on. Anneka was sucking on her tit, her nipple and big brown areola well and truly in her mouth and soaked in saliva.

Debbie had been in that half-awake state a while ago when she'd felt movement beside her. She felt Anneka lean up, then the next thing was Anneka's beautiful soft lips were gently taking in her nipple, 'Oh, that was so good.'

She'd been about to say something, when she thought, 'I'm enjoying this so much,' so she pretended to be still asleep.

Anneka had got into a rhythm, and soon had her tongue at work as well, the nipple area wet with her saliva, licking and sucking. Soon the nipple was hard. She got a hand up as well, massaging and squeezing the tit at the same time.

Finally Debbie decided to 'wake up', as she knew if she didn't she'd soon be letting out some huge moans anyway.

"Oh, Anneka, I've just woken up, I think you've been busy?"

Anneka leaned up on her elbow, "Ah, Mrs F, hope I didn't wake you. Your tit was just so lovely lying there I couldn't stop myself."

"Oh yes, minx, that's what they all say! Now what about the other one?" She sort of squinted down, one tit was soaking wet and the nipple was up like a rock, the other was dry and the nipple was soft. Anneka leaned over and was soon working on the other one.

"Anneka, stop a minute, I desperately need to piss." Anneka remembered what had happened last night, when Debbie had got her to piss on her, "Do you want to do it on me, this time?"

"Oh no, dear, thank you, my morning piss would be a bit strong. But you can come and watch if you want." They went through to the loo, but Debbie didn't sit down, she stood over the toilet with her back to the wall, smiling. She let out a huge stream of quite yellow piss into the bowl.

Anneka stood quite transfixed, "Gosh Mrs F, you did need to go."

"Quite erotic that, isn't it?" said Debbie. "Back to bed." The sensation of pissing while looking at Anneka's naked body had quite aroused her...well aroused her more than she already was!

They got into bed and embraced and soon were pleasuring each other again, hands up cunts, mouths everywhere. They ended up in a sixty-nine, sucking each other off.

"I've got a new dildo we could try, Anneka, bought it specially. It's one of those long bendy double-ended ones. Would you like it up you?"

"Oh yes, Mrs F, I'm always game to try something new up me."

This time, Debbie just had to lean over to her bedside cabinet, opened the drawer and pulled out the 20 inch long dildo. They lay facing each other and each inserted the end in the other's cunt.

"If we get it just right, we should be able to screw each other rather nicely," said Debbie.

Soon they were moaning and groaning as the long dildo pushed in and out of them. Then Anneka pulled it out of her cunt - and pushed it up her arse instead. It went in easily, as it was soaking wet.

"You look as if you're enjoying that," said Debbie, pulling her end of the dildo out of her cunt and pushing it up Anneka's, so she had one end in her arse, the other up her cunt. Debbie got a hand on each part and shagged it in and out of Anneka.

She tried it both ways, pushing and pulling it between cunt and arse, then both up at the same time. Anneka groaned and shoved herself up against both ends of the dick until she had an explosive orgasm.

"Mrs F, that was so good, let me do it to you," so she pulled out the dildo and got both ends up Debbie, just like she had. The sensation was terrific, Debbie could feel the two ends rubbing together through her walls and soon came. They lay back breathing hard.

"I best put my phone on," said Debbie, and as soon as she did it 'pinged' with a message. She read it, then turned to Anneka smiling, "You're in luck, Dean says he'll come round at about six."

"Sorry, did you say cum or come, or six or sex?"

"Both, I hope."

After breakfast, Debbie grinned at Anneka and said, "You know, I think we could have some fun with Dean tonight. He's quite fond of cross-dressing, wears my knickers quite a lot of the time, so why don't we really dress him up? Go the whole hog, dress, underwear, makeup, wig?"

Anneka looked a little crestfallen, "Are you sure, Debbie, will that leave enough time for fucking? I really want to be fucked by Dean, check out his big prick."

"Yes...yes...there'll be plenty of time, he'll stay all night anyway and it will make it all more erotic. I've got most of the things we'll need, but we could go over to the shopping centre for some things. There's a good dress and lingerie shop there."

"Isn't there quite a good one here in town," said Anneka. "I think Emma said something about it?"

Debbie thought: 'Yes, there is, but just at the moment I don't want to go there and meet Belle with Anneka in tow. Belle and she had a thing going. Belle might just get a little jealous and put her foot in it...or something!'

Debbie said: "Yes, there is, but they don't have as big a selection as the one at the shopping centre or dresses and we can have lunch there as well."

"Cucumber sandwich, without the sandwich?"

"Anneka, don't be filthy, we'll go after coffee."

***

Anyway, Debbie liked going to the shopping centre. She'd had some good times there and picked up some very nice totty, male and female. Lunchtime was best, when lots of office types came out.

The best had been Harriet, she thought, turned out she wasn't an office type at all but a French student in town, just for a few weeks. But the best thing about Harriet were her tits - they were huge and spherical. Yes, spherical, it was the only word for them.

Debbie had gone into a cafe for some lunch. It had been busy, Harriet was wandering round looking for a table. She spotted Debbie alone and said, "Do you mind if I share your table?"

"Not at all," said Debbie, smiling. Harriet had a jacket on and Debbie had already thought it pushed out more than average.

Then Harriet removed her jacket. Debbie was momentarily speechless as she eyed Harriet's tits - they were huge - and spherical, it was the only word for them.

'I've got to get hold of those,' then out loud, "It's very warm in here."

They were soon chatting, giving Debbie a good chance to eye up Harriet's amazing tits. Then she noticed something. Harriet was staring at her tits just as much as she was staring at Harriet's!

This could be interesting. The conversation soon turned to become slightly suggestive.

"It's quite nice to get things off," said Debbie.

"Vraiment, that's true, I like to get things off as well."

Debbie was starting to feel wet down below, best go for the main chance. They'd finished their lunches, Debbie went to get up, "I think I'll just go to the bathroom."

GR1785
GR1785
26 Followers