Anneka Enjoys Cock and Fanny Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GR1785
GR1785
26 Followers

Harriet took the hint, "Yes, I should go as well."

She followed her into the toilet, Debbie opened a cubicle...and Harriet came in straight after her. There hadn't been anyone else in the loos, and Debbie knew from a previous experience that these stalls had solid walls between them, not like those things with a six inch gap at the bottom, where you might as well be in the same toilet.

They stood and smiled at each other...then Debbie undid the top buttons of her dress, showing her big tits in her bra. She reached up, got hold of each of them and eased them up out of the bra, so that they spilled forward. The sudden cold air caused her nipples to rise almost immediately.

Harriet gave Debbie a very lustful look, then undid the buttons of her tight blouse. She was wearing a very soft bra which she easily stretched down, letting her big round tits out.

"Harriet, you've got some of the most beautiful tits I've ever seen," gasped Debbie.

She couldn't stop herself, soon she was leaning forward, fondling them and sucking them all over and especially the nipples. Harriet's breasts were huge and firm, but light, standing up proud all on their own. Harriet moaned, as messages went from her nipples to her cunt and back.

Debbie felt that she had sucked them for ages, so she pulled her mouth back, got her hands under her own tits and pointed them towards Harriet, who needed no encouragement, soon she was sucking Debbie's big nipples and wide areolas.

While enjoying this, Debbie was undoing the rest of the buttons down her dress, which then just fell open, revealing her nude except for some tiny knickers. Then she reached up and got one of Harriet's hands, guiding it down and into the top of her knickers, where her cunt was already wet. Harriet knew what to do and soon had three fingers up Debbie's wet cunt, fingering her clit as well.

"Oh, you're zo wet already," whispered Harriet. Debbie reached forward and ran down the zip on Harriet's jeans. She soon had her hand inside and found Harriet's shaved cunt. It was quite dry, so she brought her hand back to her own cunt, worked three fingers in beside Harriet's fingers, got them good and soaking wet with her cum then returned to work Harriet's cunt.

"Oh...ah...je suis...I'm going to come," Harriet gasped as quietly as possible. Debbie felt her tense up and soon enough she felt Harriet's thighs shake as she had a huge orgasm.

"Mon dieu," she let out, her breath fast. "Shhhhh"

She smiled, "Let me return ze compliment." So saying, she got most of her hand up Debbie's cunt. She pushed it in and out, making sure Debbie's clit got it's fair share, faster and faster, Debbie began to gasp. Now it was her turn to tense her muscles before coming.

'What was it about having it off standing up?' Debbie thought. 'It was quite a different sensation.'

They tidied themselves up, looked out of the stall, the coast was clear and they walked to the washbasins, then wandered out, apparently without a care in the world. But they both still had lust in their eyes, Debbie could imagine doing all sorts of things to Harriet.

She was the first to break the ice, "That was fun, Harriet, but I could do with...some...more?"

Harriet was relieved, as her cunt was on fire, "Yes, mais oui, we could go to my flat? I'm just there for the few weeks. There's two other girls, but they are very studious and they'll be at the library. It's just five minutes walk."

They got into the flat, into Harriet's bedroom, and just fell on each other. They kissed passionately, hands all over the place, garments being pulled off. Soon their tits and cunts were bare, Debbie still had her dress on, Harriet her blouse undone.

Debbie leaned back to admire Harriet's stunning tits, "Oh Harriet, I can't believe I'm sucking these tits."

But soon they were in a sixty-nine, now sucking out each others cunts. Then Debbie took the lead, turned round, working Harriet's cunt hard, sucking her clit, thrusting in and out with her fingers and somehow also got a hand up to feel and nip one of her tits. At that Harriet kicked and bucked and had an explosive orgasm.

Debbie would have liked to keep sucking, but she was desperate to have her own cunt fucked, "God, Harriet, do me...quick!"

Soon Harriet was down on her, giving her the same treatment, but Debbie's cunt was much looser than Harriet's, so she was soon being fisted.

Somehow Harriet was sucking her clit and hood at the same time as fisting her. Debbie orgasmed hugely.

"Dear god, Harriet, that was the most beautiful French fuck imaginable." They had a great afternoon - and a great few weeks until Harriet left at the end of her course.

And Harriet had a few more tricks up her sleeve, so to speak. One day she showed Debbie her collection of dildos, but they weren't ordinary dildos, they were antique ones.

There were just three of them, one porcelain, one glass, but the best one was made of wood, but a specially hard wood called ebony. Harriet held it in her hand to show Debbie. It was black and just seven inches long, with moulded balls and a slight upwards curve, but fat and had a very pronounced rib round the glans.

"It's a 150 years old...c'est magnifique...isn't it beautiful? Do you want to try it up you?" Harriet asked.

Debbie took it a bit gingerly, "But won't it...?"

"Non...," said Harriet, "it's tres dense and after you've used it you just gave it a quick wash and dry. Sometimes I rub it with a little olive oil."

Debbie eased it into her wet cunt, "Oh, it's really heavy and that ridge gives you terrific friction on your cunt wall."

She started to work it in and out and was soon moaning as the friction started to drive her wild, especially when Harriet took over and started thrusting it in and out of her.

Debbie came with an explosive "Oooh," indeed it was such an unusual and deep sensation that she couldn't stop herself squirting piss in the air as well. It landed on the bed sheet and soaked Harriet's hand.

"Oh I'm sorry, Harriet, I've soaked your bed...and you."

"It's OK," said Harriet, "it's just the sheet, there's a waterproof sheet underneath...and besides I like hot piss landing on me."

Debbie's ears pricked up at that, "Do you, I rather like it myself."

They just looked at each other, and silently got up and headed for the bathroom. Harriet without asking kneeled down in the shower, and arched her back so her tits stood out. Debbie stood in front of her and let go a huge shower of her hot piss onto Harriet's tits, soon her nipples were standing up.

"That was lovely Debbie, where do you like it?"

"On my cunt."

Debbie had really big cunt lips, she could stretch them out to nearly five inches wide. She lay on the shower floor, Harriet kneeled between her legs and let her stream of piss hit Debbie's clit and outstretched lips. As the piss drummed on her lips, the sensation was terrific. It seemed to go on for ages.

"Harriet, that was just beautiful."

"Yes, I like it a lot as well, back in France quite a few of us like it, but since I've been here nobody seems interested...you're the first person I've done it with."

"But it won't be the last time!"

And then...then...there was that young man with the very big bulge at his crotch who worked in the phone shop. She'd just gone in on the chance that they might be able to answer a technical question and...stop it...she said...

***

"Mrs F, you're away in a day dream!"

"Oh, am I? I'm sorry Anneka, I was just thinking about something."

"I know what you were thinking about! You were thinking about sex and fucking with someone, and it wasn't with me."

"Oh, but it will be, dear. Come on, let's get to the shopping centre." They got there and headed for the big store.

"I've got all the lingerie and make-up we need, but we really need a dress, a revealing little cocktail number?"

"Yes, something really tight that shows of his equipment," said Anneka, getting into the swing of the thing.

Eventually they settled on a low cut, strapless, very short, leopard print dress, with fringes, just like one's that Charlize Theron often wears.

"Are you sure you have got the right size," said Anneka. "That looks very tight?"

"That's the way I like it, but you can try it on, if it's OK on you it will stretch to fit him," said Debbie, a dirty thought going through her head. Seeing Anneka nude in the changing room would be very erotic.

The took the dress to a cubicle and both went in. Anneka stripped off her clothes and stood there in her bra and pants. "Should I take off my bra as well?" she said, doing just that.

That was too much for Debbie. "Just a moment before you try it on, dear," she got out before reaching forward and feeling then sucking Anneka's tits.

Then she was down on her knees in the changing room, pulling aside Anneka's knickers, grasping her ass cheeks with both hands and getting her tongue straight into her cunt. She sucked hard, Anneka let out little gasps, then Debbie looked up, smiling, "I needed that!"

A voice outside said, "Is that dress alright, Madam, I can get another size if you need?" Debbie scrabbled up and tried to look serious, "No need, we're fine, it's just the right size."

The dress did fit well, they bought it, then Debbie said, "We need a wig as well, that's through the lingerie department, let's just have a look around while we're here."

She spotted something, "Anneka, we could get two of those and dress up in them, put on a bit of a display for Dean!"

"I don't think we'll be very dressed up in them!" said Anneka.

***

Dean changed for the evening. He didn't want much on, as he expected it would all be coming off again quite soon. Knickers? 'Yes,' he thought, and rummaged for a pair of Debbie's. He liked these ones, very small, bright yellow, a silk and lace thong.

They barely held his prick in, far less his balls, and as soon as his prick started to come up, it was five inches above the front! Prick? Erection? Maybe he best pop a Cialis, he might be called upon to have his prick up quite a lot tonight, Anneka looked hot and ready for it.

He got to Debbie's door and rang the bell. The door slowly swung open, but there was no one there! 'Oh yes,' he thought. He stepped in, the door swung shut and standing behind it were Debbie and her new friend Anneka, holding hands and grinning broadly.

For they were both wearing old fashioned 'baby doll' black negligée tops - but the fronts were open and tucked to their sides so what he saw first were two pairs of magnificent tits! Debbie's he knew all about, but Anneka's were a lovely sight! They weren't quite as big as Debbie's, but they stuck forward more. Dean's prick started to rise.

But that wasn't all. The were both wearing nipple clamps with chains running between their boobs, and each had a little hand-written card hanging from the chain, '! FUCK ME FIRST!' and '! FUCK ME FIRST!'

Dean's eyes travelled down to their cunts and saw more clamps attached to their stretched out cunt lips, three pairs on Anneka, four on Debbie. 'Bigger cunt lips,' he thought. More hand-written notices, '!FUCK HERE!' with arrows.

And above their cunts, clipped to their hairy fannies, they had novelty items attached, a red heart on Anneka and a polka-dot bow tie on Debbie, both with LED lights flashing away.

"Expecting the weather to turn cold, are we ladies?" he said, as his eyes darted backwards and forwards between their tits and cunts, Debbie's very hairy, Anneka with just a very thick bush atop, all the chains waving backwards and forwards.

"Well, if you've had a good look, don't you think we should as well?" said Anneka, turning to look at Debbie, a filthy glint in her eye.

With that, they darted forward, Debbie got his belt and top button and Anneka ran down his zip, dropping his trousers and revealing his growing prick bursting out of the yellow knickers!

"Well, well, what have we got here! You were right Debbie, he is wearing women's knickers! I'll try and tuck it back in." She reached down and was soon feeling Dean's now erect prick.

"Oh dear, it won't go," she said pushing and pulling it. "I'll just have to put it in somewhere else." So she pushed his cock into her mouth and was soon vigorously sucking it.

Debbie looked on, smiling, if a little jealous. She wanted to be sucking Dean's cock to, but Anneka was just here for the weekend and Debbie would have plenty of time after that.

Anneka sucked and sucked and pulled Dean's balls. After a while, Debbie went, "Ahmmm, maybe we should be getting on? Remember Anneka, we've got a treat for Dean."

But Anneka was really well fired up now, "Debbie, please please let Dean fuck me now...I can't wait any longer. Can we do it on the table, like we did to each other last night?" Dean's jaw went down a bit, what had been going on?

"Oh alright, but don't take too long about it! Remember I want to fuck him later as well."

Anneka scrambled up, grabbed Dean's huge erect cock and dragged him by it through to the kitchen. She got herself onto the table just like last night, heels on the edge, her thighs spread wide, showing of her superb cunt, "Get it up me Dean, please...hard."

Dean needed no urging and soon had his cock up Anneka between her chains. She was soaking wet and her sign was soon limp with her cunt juice. Dean's prick slid in easily, soon he was fucking. He got hold of her hips, she got her legs up around his neck and soon they were pounding away.

Debbie thought Anneka must have been getting hotter and hotter and more desperate for cock all day, as she soon came with a huge orgasm, "Oh Dean that was beautiful." Her cunt was immediately tender, she pushed Dean out a little bit and gasped,

"Why don't you do Debbie now, she looks as if she needs it as well?"

And indeed Debbie was standing there, fingers on her cunt, eyes full of lust. The sight of Dean fucking Anneka, her tits with the chains between them bouncing up and down, had really got to her. She got on the table next to Anneka and in seconds Dean had transferred his hard cock from Anneka's cunt into her cunt.

Relief, as the big cock filled her, then shafted in and out of her. As Dean shagged away, the two women turned their heads to look at each other, smiling, "You were right Debbie, what a cock! That ridge round his bulb end, just rubs in and out of your cunt superbly."

As Dean shafted he leaned forward and got his hands on a tit each, Debbie reached over to finger Anneka's cunt, Anneka rubbed Debbie's clit with one hand and somehow got her other hand through and grabbed Dean's balls.

"I'm coming," gasped Dean and Debbie at the same time, Dean pulled out his cock, gave it a few strokes and covered both of them with his spunk.

"Oh you messy bugger," snorted Anneka. "What are we going to do with all this stuff!" Debbie just grinned, leaned over and started licking Dean's cum off Anneka.

"Anneka, give Dean's cock another suck, will you, we don't want him dripping all over the floor, so slippy."

Much licking, sucking and swallowing later, it had all gone.

***

"And now, we've got to get upstairs, we've a lot to do and I don't want supper to be ruined." Dean looked quizzical?

"Oh Dean, I was going to tell you, but Anneka just got stuck in so quick and I hadn't any opportunity.

"Dean, we've got a little outfit for you to try on tonight. I know you like a bit of cross-dressing but tonight we thought we would go the whole hog and really dress you up! Then we three girls will have a lovely evening."

Well, it wasn't quite how Dean had expected the evening to develop, but it sounded like fun. He did like a bit of cross-dressing, but had never got so far as it sounded as if Debbie intended.

They got him upstairs and stripped him off. First they put a bra on him, then knickers and a suspender belt, all a matching set in bright red silk and black net. Dean was rather enjoying this, especially when they filled the bra out with big falsies.

"What stockings do you think he should be wearing, sheer or fishnet?"

"Oh fishnet," from Anneka. They got them on him and clipped the suspender straps back and front.

"Now we need to do the wig and makeup," said Debbie. Dean wasn't expecting that, but just went along with it. Debbie had bought a very curly blonde wig, very stretchy so it easily fitted his head. She fussed around, getting it just right. Then she started on the make-up, while Anneka stuck false nails on him and fetched a pair of high heeled shoes.

As she did his make up, Debbie's tit got very close to Dean's eyeline and he couldn't resist, he reached out and felt her breast. Debbie swiped his hand away, "Stop it, dirty bugger, you're making me lose my concentration."

"Sorry," said Dean, "just trying to fill in the time."

"Then fill in something else."

So Dean got his hand up her cunt, four fingers. This time she didn't push his hand away, just went, "Ohhhh."

Anneka sniggered, "Excuse me, can I have a hand up my cunt as well?" So Dean obliged.

Finally, they were all finished. They stood Dean up and spun him round so he could see in the mirrored wardrobe door. His jaw dropped, actually all their jaws dropped. Dean could have passed for a female, especially in a low light bar.

"Something missing," said Debbie. "Jewellery." She went to a drawer and soon had beads and bangles on him. She tried some rings, but none fitted.

"Downstairs for a drink now," said Debbie. They went into the lounge and soon had glasses of fizz in their hands.

"Donna...I think we'll call you that tonight...do some walking around and pirouettes for us."

Dean obliged, even he was impressed at how convincing a makeover they had given him. He loved the feel of the knickers and especially the way the suspender straps rubbed up and down on his thighs. The erotic sight and feel of himself...or herself...plus looking at the beautiful bodies of Anneka and Debbie in their negligées and bondage gear soon gave him another real boner.

"Dean, sorry Donna, there's one thing not quite right," laughed Anneka.

"Your fucking cock is so fucking big it's stretching the fucking dress over your fucking tummy. Debbie, what are we going to do about that?"

"Anneka, that's shocking swearing, you've a mouth on you like a drain! Wash it out!"

Which Dean thought very funny, considering the state of dishabille they were in and he dressed up like a transvestite.

Anneka didn't exactly sound contrite, "Oh sorry Debbie, I've an idea." So saying, she kneeled in front of Donna again, pushed up the dress, grasped his cock and pushed it in under the suspender belt.

"That should keep him strapped in a bit," she said, but when she stood up she had to admit that it had actually made no difference at all, the size of Dean's cock and the tightness of the dress cancelling out!

"Time for supper, we might be quite busy later tonight," from Debbie. Soon they were sat around the big glass topped table in the kitchen.

"Ladies, I'm sorry, can I get my cock out, someone's tied it up and it's quite uncomfortable."

They nodded, "Yes." Dean pulled up the dress to his waist, reached down and let his cock out from behind the suspender belt.

"That's better," he sighed. He left the dress up at his waist, the fringes hanging down. Anneka and Debbie tried to keep eating, but their eyes were riveted on the glimpses of Dean's big cock through the fringes. Eventually, they got the main course finished.

"Now Donna, we've got something quite special for us to try, it's a game we invented last night. We've got a few pots of mousse and they're all different flavours.

"We want to taste each one in turn and try to work out what it is. But we'd like to do it by licking it off your knob! So can you just stand up, just like that.

"Now, you take the pots, but don't tell us what flavour you've dipped your cock in! And don't let us see."

GR1785
GR1785
26 Followers