Anneka Enjoys Cock and Fanny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie crossed the hall landing, but what Charlie didn't see was that she had got as much again of his spunk in the palm of her hand -- and hadn't wiped that off. She opened her hand, looked at the wonderful sticky stuff, sniffed it and had soon licked and sucked it all into her mouth.

'Hmmm...very tasty,' she thought. 'Tasted quite astringent, just like Dean's, but somehow subtly different. How much of Dean's cum had she swallowed? Gallons probably.'

She went down the stairs. 'Was that wise?' she said to herself, 'You've just wanked off your son and swallowed some of his cum. And let on about what Anneka and you got up to.'

But the die was set. Was there anything so bad about wanking Charlie? It wasn't incest -- surely that only applied when you actually had intercourse? And she thought there was a very good reason historically for it, to stop interbreeding. But with today's modern contraception, there was really zero likelihood of getting pregnant. And in the end abortion was very safe nowadays. Still, it was the last taboo...

'Anyway,' she thought, 'that was all too philosophical for the moment -- best to deal with the actual here and now. What was she going to say to Charlie when he came down? At least he wasn't coming up!

'She certainly had to tell him how much she liked sex, and how she felt bad now about not talking more often to him and Emma about it -- actually, never.

'Should she strike a moral pose, that sex should really only be enjoyed with someone you loved? Or at least just fucked regularly with and not sleep around? She felt she had largely followed that principle, say with Jenny last year.

'And very soon after Jenny, she had got in tow with Dean and she had...oh, maybe not go down that route too far. What about Harriet and the girl in the lingerie shop, Belle was her name? She was gorgeous, six foot tall, big afro hair and such a good fuck.

'Better than Anneka? No, same but different. So far, it had been mostly quickies in the back room at the lingerie shop where they had brought each other off, although she had managed to engineer a few afternoons as well.

'And she was keeping Belle going, as she had a feeling that maybe Dean wouldn't be around for much longer. In truth, she wasn't sure that she hadn't had enough of him. He was a great fuck and serviced her most satisfactorily, but they had been at it for six months now.

'Also Dean seemed to be making more noises about maybe getting a better job, which would mean moving away. Anneka? Maybe she could pair Dean up with Anneka, they had fucked like bunnies just a couple of weeks ago in the house.'

***

Her reverie was cut short by Charlie drifting into the kitchen, looking a bit sheepish.

"Charlie," she said most sternly, "get that sheepish look off your face NOW!

"Just because I caught you out, you've nothing to be ashamed of. You're a young man now, not a boy. You like and want lots of sex. You've obviously got loads of testosterone, getting a hard on again so quick this morning.

"And you're experimenting - nothing wrong with wearing my knickers. Maybe you'll keep wearing them, maybe you won't."

Charlie brightened up at that diatribe.

"If anybody's feeling sheepish, it should be me. I've been so concerned keeping my own sex life going, but foolishly keeping it all to myself, that I've completely neglected to keep talking to you and Emma...and maybe helping out a little.

"I realise that after I told you both rather badly about the birds and the bees years ago, that the subject of sex has never really been mentioned.

"It's silly, you and Emma are sexually active outside, but here in the family, we never talk about it. Why are we so embarrassed about it with each other?

"So, I want to tell you...I've got quite a huge libido. I love to fuck. I've always loved to fuck. That's one of the reasons why your Dad and me split up -- I just wasn't getting enough, or enough variety. I don't care of it's with a man or a woman, I just want to fornicate, all the time.

"I'm not going to go too far back in time, but for most of last year I was having huge regular sex sessions with Jenny, the hairdresser.

"Then, when she left I was desperate and masturbating myself several times a day. Luckily, I quite quickly hit on Dean and now we fuck all the time. So I want you, and Emma, to enjoy really good sex lives...and I want to help you."

"Yes, Mum," said Charlie, scarcely being able to believe his ears. He'd got a bit of this from Emma and Anneka, but wasn't sure be believed all of it and certainly never expected his Mum to spill out so much detail -- and wank him like she'd done earlier.

"That's enough for now," she said, "but anything you want to know or you want me to help you with, just ask."

***

The rest of the day passed quietly, Charlie mostly in his room, Debbie cooking in the kitchen. After supper, Charlie went up to his room to watch porn, while unbeknown to him, Debbie was reading a really pornographic story on her tablet, her hand down inside her knickers massaging her cunt.

She went up to bed, calling, "Good night," down the corridor.

Ten minutes later as she was feeling drowsy, a voice at the door said,

"Mum?"

"Yes...?"

"You know you said earlier that you would help with anything?"

"Yee...ss"

"Will you wank me again? I've been watching some hot porn and its aroused me and my prick's up again."

"Charlie, that's ridiculous, that will be the third time today. Come here!"

Debbie always slept nude when she could, she threw back her bedding and Charlie got an eyeful of her body, especially her big tits and hairy cunt.

"Gosh, Mum, your body is amazing," Charlie hesitated, then, "can I feel your tits?" Debbie smiled and nodded and soon Charlie was feeling then sucking her big boobs.

At the same time, she reached down and sure enough his cock was fully erect again. She started to wank it, long and slow. Soon Charlie started to groan, he let go of her tits and laid back on the bed.

"God, Mum that's so good," he managed to get out as the long slow strokes excited him. Debbie then got her other hand down and started massaging his balls.

Charlie was in seventh heaven, just lying there, his prick being gently massaged up and down by his Mum.

But what happened next blew him away -- Debbie leaned forward and took his cock in her mouth. Nirvana. And she was terrific at it, the hot wet feel of her mouth enveloping his prick sent pleasure waves through him.

She kept it up, licking and sucking his bulb and his shaft, sometimes taking the whole thing in, or as much as she could manage, sometimes licking the outside. His balls got the treatment to, as she got further down and sucked them.

"Mum, I'm going to have to come!"

She removed her mouth and lifted her head, "That's fine, dear, let's just let it all shoot out, good for you to ejaculate." She then really vigorously wanked him with her hand, pointing his prick straight in the air.

Charlie shot out his spunk, higher than he thought he had ever done, Debbie kept pumping hard and loads more spunk spread out, going all over the place.

The eroticism of having his Mum wank him and her fantastic technique, left Charlie dumbfounded. He slowly calmed down, Debbie all the while rubbing her hands over him, feeling his prick and spreading his stuff all over his body.

"I do like sucking a good big cock," she said dreamily.

"Mum, that's actually the fourth time I've shot today. You know Belle that works in the lingerie shop? I had to collect something for Emma from there today -- and Belle wanked me off! So four times today, not three, as you might have thought."

Debbie sat up, now she was in a quandary. Did she really want Charlie and Emma to know about her relationship with Belle? But on the other hand at lunchtime she had said she wanted them all to be much more open about their sexual goings on.

"Actually...I known Belle...quite well."

Charlie was catching on, "Mum! You've been fucking with her as well?"

"Quite a few times, actually," she said, thinking aloud. "Maybe twenty, no more like thirty times, but quite a few of those were quickies in the back shop."

"Alright, how did this come about? Who seduced who? I'm looking for pointers..."

"Well, on this occasion it was really Belle who seduced me. I'd been in the shop a few times to buy ordinary underwear, but I wanted something a bit special -- a bra with nipple holes. The ones I had from mail order didn't fit very well.

"Belle was very helpful. When I told her what I wanted, she said come through to the back room of the shop. When we got there she showed me several designs - but said she would have to measure me from scratch again for a nipple hole job, due to my big boobs, position of nipples and different makes that they kept.

"I had to strip off, nude to the waist. Belle was very professional, measuring me several ways, feeling my boobs for weight and firmness and what have you, although I did think she was taking her time to it. She did seem to fondle the underside of my breasts rather a lot.

"I tried on I think three and one was just right. My left nipple was dead centre in the nipple hole, but oddly my right nipple was kind of offset to the bottom. Belle said, "Can I adjust that?"

"Of course," I said, thinking nothing of it.

"Belle got hold of my nipple and pulled it up a bit to the centre -- but she didn't let go. She started to roll it between her finger and thumb and said, "You've got such nice tits, Mrs Fraser, is it alright if I do this?"

"Well, I had been hot for Belle from the first day I saw her, so of course it was alright! My nipple started to harden, then she brought her other hand up and started playing with my left nipple as well.

"I was really enjoying this, then she let go of both nipples, put her hands behind my back and expertly undid the bra hooks. Her hands came back, she pulled the bra down...and the next thing I knew was she was feeling my whole breast and sucking my nipple and areola.

"Her other hand went back to my other breast, then she just worked back and forwards. Finally she got both of my tits pushed together and as they're so big she easily sucked them both in at once. I could feel electric currents going right down to my cunt.

"Anyway, it just all started from that. God, she is so good at that, Charlie, her mouth and tongue are sensational."

"I know Mum, I got some of that this morning."

Charlie didn't think he was perhaps the sharpest tool in the box, but occasionally he had insights. He'd enjoyed a fantastic ejaculation at Debbie's hands. He was sure she had enjoyed sucking his cock, but she hadn't had an orgasm.

"Mum, would you like me to go down on you and suck you off?"

"Oh yes, Charlie, that would be great. To tell the truth, bringing you off has made me quite horny and I was going to masturbate later but that would be even better."

Charlie moved down the bed, grabbed Debbie's arse cheeks and soon had his tongue up her cunt. He went at it rather too fast and hard.

"Oh Charlie, you're doing it too quick and hard. We ladies like it nice and slow to start with and more subtle."

With that, she reached down and held Charlie's head in her hands. She pushed his head down until his tongue was at the bottom of her cunt.

"Now...lick just there, just little sharp strokes until I tell you to change.

"Now move up a little and start to suck out my lips...there! That's lovely. My lips will stretch out two inches at least. Suck them and nuzzle them with your teeth." Charlie felt her start to stir below him.

"Go back down...and get some more of my cunt juice on your tongue," pushing his head back down.

"Do my lips again...if they're not wet enough, just spit some saliva onto them. Oh, that's perfect.

"Work your tongue up," she said, moving his head up a little.

"Get nearly to my clitoris but DON'T TOUCH IT yet.

"Now - get two fingers right up my cunt at the bottom...that's it, thrust them in and out gently." Now Debbie was really squirming below him.

"Oh Charlie, that's super. NOW MY CLIT! Get my whole hood and clit into your mouth in one...AND SUCK HARD!!

"Ahhhhhh..." Debbie bucked and came, her cunt thrusting up against Charlie's face, as multiple pleasure waves passed through her.

They calmed down, Charlie came back up the bed.

"That was really good, Charlie. Oh look at you, you're soaked in my cunt juice. Here, let me lick it off.

"Now back to your own bed. I need some space. Well, I like sleeping with lovely soft girls, but not with elbow-y boys like you!"

***

Debbie woke the next morning. Her hand went down to her fanny, massaging it gently.

'Gosh, she'd enjoyed bringing Charlie off last night,' she had to admit, 'and then having him suck her off, even if she'd had to give him some instructions!

'Did she do the right thing? It wasn't incest, but she had spent quite a lot of the night dreaming of how much she would really have liked to have his cock up her. Indeed, she'd tossed and turned wondering what it would be like?'

She was about to get up and fetch a dildo when at that moment her reverie was interrupted, as she heard footsteps coming along the hall.

"Mum?" she heard as the bedroom door opened and then Charlie padded across her room and stopped at the bed end.

She reached over and turned on her bedside light. She looked up and her jaw dropped...Charlie was standing at the end of the bed with a huge hard on, thrust forward, sticking out at 60 degrees.

He really did have a magnificent cock, straight as a die, quite fat for his quite thin young body. He still had his foreskin, as she knew, but it was now pulled back and the head bulged out. She could see the ridge bit which gave so much pleasure when she was be shafted.

"Mum, can I fuck you...can we fuck together? I really enjoyed last night, but somehow we didn't go far enough. I've been tossing and turning all night, and the image I can't get out of my brain is having my prick up you."

Debbie paused and looked pensive. She'd been awake half the night as well, thinking exactly the same thing! She wanted to experience Charlie, her son's cock up her, but felt it might be wrong.

But in a way it completed a circle. Charlie had come out of her hole, now he was going back in it. 'That was poppycock,' she thought, 'this is just lust. And who knows, they might do it just the once and never again -- or they might end up doing it daily...'

She was still a little undecided when she was transfixed by the bed light catching a growing pearl right on the tip of Charlie's cock -- his pre-cum juice was starting to come out. It first formed a bigger and bigger drop on his cock end, then the drip started to descend, a long thread developing.

'God, he must be desperate to come. No going back.'

"Yes, Charlie...come and put it up me!"

Charlie grinned with relief and got onto the end of the bed, his knees between her thighs, his prick bursting with the urgent need to unload itself. He leaned forward and Debbie got hold of his cock and pulled it towards her cunt.

'Gosh, it was hard,' then she noticed that he had a big elastic cock ring round the base of his shaft. 'He must have pumped it up with the penis pump she'd once found in his room. She was looking forward to this.'

She eased his big cock into her hole, "Remember, Charlie, long and slow...at first."

"Mum, stop telling me what to do!"

"Well, somebody has to tell you."

But then conversation stopped, as they got into a rhythm. They were both in heaven as Charlie's huge and super-hard cock slid in and out of her.

They both let out little moans and sighs, lots of 'Ahhh's!' and 'Ohhh's!' This went on for quite a while, then Debbie giggled.

"Mum, what on earth are you laughing at?"

"I was just thinking, you said you were tossing all night, I hope you didn't use it all up?'

"Mum, you've just got a filthy mind, I said 'tossing and turning', it's a figure of speech. And there's plenty in the tank."

"Oh good, because I want to see it all shoot out again all over me."

Charlie fucked on, then he remembered something he'd seen in a porn video. He eased his cock almost completely out of Debbie's hole, then got his bulb end so that it just touched and rubbed up and down on his Mum's clit.

"Charlie, where did you learn to do that?" Debbie straightaway orgasmed quite violently, bucking up and down so that his cock popped out completely. They breathed heavily, then Charlie tried to get his prick back in.

"Charlie, I'd like to sit on you, cowboy style, just like Anneka did."

Charlie rolled off her, Debbie got astride him and soon his shaft was back up her. She sucked it all in. Her eyes tight shut, she moaned as she moved up and down, pushing her cunt forward so that his prick rubbed against her pubic bone and clit area.

Charlie looked up at her face and saw the exact same beautific smile on it as he had seen on Anneka. He would like to have been thrusting, but could see how much pleasure they got like this, so he kept still and let his Mum do all the work.

'It would be quite nice to have both of them in the same bed,' he thought.

Eventually, just like Anneka, he could feel her start to stiffen, she gripped onto his hip bone and started moving faster. With her head thrown back, she orgasmed again, and he could feel her cunt muscles spasming tightly to his shaft.

"Oh god...fuck me...Charlie...I'm coming...fuck me," came out in a strangled sort of cry. She shuddered to a halt, soaking in sweat, her chest heaving up and down.

She stayed still for a while - then to Charlie's surprise started to grind against him again, then orgasmed again...and again. Eventually, she came to a halt, panting and slowly getting her breath back.

"Charlie, that was just so beautiful," she leaned forward. "Suck my tits." Charlie cupped them one at a time, sucking the nipples quite forceable. Debbie moaned and jerked as his teeth nipped her.

"God, I think I'm going to faint," she said. His prick was still up her, then she said "Would you like to take me from behind, just like you did with Anneka?"

Charlie really enjoyed fucking like that and soon their positions were rearranged.

"Do it hard this time, Charlie," she gasped, so Charlie really rammed his cock in. As they shot back and forwards, Charlie somehow got his hands round and grabbed her tits, squeezing them hard.

"I'm going to come quite soon," he cried.

"Quick then, let me turn round, I want it all on me."

Charlie pulled out, Debbie rolled on her back and looked at his big cock. Charlie wanked off the last few strokes and a great wall of his cum shot out, all over Debbie, mostly on her face and tits.

"Charlie, how can you produce so much stuff?" she gasped. She used her fingers to sweep up his cum on her face, sucking it all into her mouth, then simply spread the huge load over her upper body, spreading it out over her tits and tummy.

They lay side by side for minutes, exhausted by the exertion they had just put in.

"Charlie, that was one of the best fucks I've ever had...you are so good. And your size helps."

"Mum, I'm in seventh heaven, that was beautiful."

"Was it as good as Anneka?"

"Better."

"But you would say that wouldn't you?" and they both laughed.

They lay quiet for a minute.

"Charlie...can I suck your cock again? It's so good. Get up on all fours over me and I'll suck you."

Charlie wasted no time in getting over her and soon his hanging down cock was in her mouth being sucked. His prick had gone down a little since he ejaculated, but because of the cock ring it was still quite firm, seven inches maybe?

Debbie was superb at sucking cock. She seemed to just know exactly what would excite him, when to suck his glans, when to pump his shaft, when to suck his balls.