Anneka Enjoys Cock and Fanny Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then something new. He felt his arsehole being tickled. One finger went in, then two, then three, shafting in and out. She must have soaked her fingers in her cunt juice, he thought, as they slid in and out effortlessly. The sensation between his cock, his balls and his asshole were mind-blowing.

But he needed something more, "Mum, can I turn round and suck your cunt?"

Somewhere a muttered, "Yes", emerged. He swivelled round and soon they were in a sixty-nine - and he was eating his Mum's cunt as vigorously as she was sucking his prick. He buried his nose in her, then brought his fingers round and soon had a few up her ass as well.

How long they kept that up for he couldn't tell. He wouldn't come again as he'd had such a deep unload, but he could feel Debbie stiffen and sure enough she soon cried out as she orgasmed again... She was tickly then and shoved him off, so that they were lying side by side again.

"What would you like for breakfast this morning, Charlie? ...no, don't say it."