Anneka Enjoys Cock and Fanny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh no, are you going to do it to me there...with your mouth?" she said crossing her hands over her cunt.

"And my tongue...by the way, do you know that you've got a lovely long tongue? Anyway, you'll love it."

"I've never had it done to me before like that - will it tickle?"

"I don't think so...or not for long," said Charlie, grinning then gently lifting her hands away and getting his tongue down on her fanny.

First of all, he gave her whole cunt some big licks from bottom to top. Jessica let out a loud moan.

For Charlie was now really expert at sucking off cunts. The night they'd fucked, his Mum had given him such careful instructions and now Charlie had added a few little tricks of his own.

He'd brought off...eh?...three girls just in the last couple of weeks and he thought it wasn't an exaggeration to say that all three had mind-blowing orgasms. And he loved burying his face into a hot wet cunt, taking in the lovely aroma.

Soon Jessica was moaning and thrusting her pubic bone up against his face. He worked on the slit, but didn't touch her little button of a clitoris - a bit different from his Mum's, he thought, which sucked up to nearly an inch long...but it actually didn't seem to matter what size it was - women were just so sensitive there.

Jessica was becoming increasingly desperate, "Charlie, suck me further up, I've got to come!"

But Charlie just kept on working on her slit, sucking her lips out, licking all round, rubbing his nose into her.

"Charlie...for god's sake...I'm in agony...I've got to come!"

Finally he relented and did just as his Mum had instructed him - got as much of Jessica's cunt in his mouth as he could manage, worked his tongue directly on her button and sucked hard.

Jessica let out a shriek, trying to muffle it with her hand, Charlie kept up the sucking as she had a deep multiple orgasm.

Eventually she couldn't take any more and shoved his head up off her cunt. Charlie looked up at her and grinned, the whole lower half of his face soaked with saliva and her cum juice.

"Oh god, Charlie, I've never felt anything like that," she got out, her chest heaving.

Charlie shuffled back up the bed. Jessica's face and body was still covered in his cum.

"Lick me off and I'll lick you off," he said, licking his own cum off her face, but also spreading some of it on his mouth, so Jessica got a bit of both on her tongue. He licked her tits, rubbing his cum round them in circles.

They lay quietly, "Jessica, I've got to ask you a question?"

"Mmmm..."

"Were you a virgin when I first got it up you last night? You seemed not quite to know what to do, but when I got my cock up it didn't cause you any discomfort?"

Jessica went red, she'd wondered if he might ask. Maybe not the time for white lies.

"Y...es, Charlie, I was a virgin...but I've been doing it with dildos for ages, so I guess my cunt is quite stretched. First times I ever did it with the dildo it was quite sore...

"But dildos were nothing like as good as your prick," she said reaching down to feel it, now quite flaccid.

"You're pretty horny now."

"Just making up for lost time..."

They got into the shower. Jessica had a really good college room, it had its own small bathroom and even a little kitchen area.

She shampooed her hair, Charlie got the shower gel and soaped her all over with it. She had a very nice body, he thought, he liked girls just to be a little chubby, couldn't stand stick insects. 'That's sexist,' he thought.

"Jessica, do you like my body?" he said, being a bit of a male peacock, standing straight up and pulling his muscles in so that his six pack showed.

Jessica stood back as far as she could in the small shower.

"Well, to be perfectly frank, Charlie, I couldn't care less...as long as you've got a big cock!"

"Great," said Charlie, "so much for the equality of the sexes. Seems you just want a cock machine."

"Yes, but a big, live, hot, throbbing cock machine!" Jessica looked quite embarrassed at how vulgar she had been.

They got out of the shower.

"What are we going to do about your hair, Jessica?"

"Is there a problem?"

"Yes, you've got a perfectly pretty face...and it shouldn't be covered up with that fringe and all that hair.

"Oh, are you sure you think I'm quite pretty, I don't."

"Well, you are - maybe not in the Charlize Theron film star category, not many girls are, but you've a very nice face and a very sexy mouth."

"Charlize Theron - is she the one that hardly wears any clothes?"

"Eh, no, well sometimes, but that's probably Jennifer Lopez you're probably thinking of...or maybe Taylor Swift, she likes to show off a lot of thigh.

"Anyway, don't change the subject, what are we going to do about your hair?

"Well, I've got an alice band that I sometimes use when I'm just out of the shower."

"Let's see it."

Jessica got it out and pushed her hair back off her face with it.

"Jessica, you're quite transformed! Monday, hairdressing salon, new look."

***

It was now lunchtime, Jessica had enough in her little fridge for a snack.

After, she looked at Charlie and said, "Charlie, I'd like to go back to the park and look for my knickers."

Charlie groaned, "It's a waste of time, Jessica, they'll be long gone."

"I'd still like to check."

"OK"

They got to the park and had a good look round. Nothing there of course. It was a lovely warm sunny afternoon, and there were now lots of couples lying on the grass, snogging.

Then Jessica noticed something, "Charlie, two of those couples are actually shagging!"

Being an unobservant male, Charlie didn't believe it at first, but sure enough when he watched carefully he could see movements which could only be screwing in progress.

With one of the couples, the girl was lying on top of the guy and they could see her bum slowly moving up and down. The other, they were lying side by side and the guy was clearly thrusting very carefully and slowly in and out of her.

"Oh Charlie, could we do it here...it would be such a turn on?"

Charlie felt quite embarrassed, he liked what he was seeing and he could feel his cock stiffen, but had never done anything like it.

"Come on Charlie, look there's a really quiet spot over there near the bushes."

Charlie thought, 'Virgin to raving sex maniac in one night,' but let himself be led over to the area of grass. They lay down, and in seconds Jessica was undoing his trousers and had her hand on his cock, as Charlie had again gone commando.

"See, you do want to do it," she said, "you've got a hard on already!"

Jessica was wearing a loose skirt, Charlie got his hand up it to find that she was wearing no knickers.

"Oh...and maybe you had something in mind as well?"

"No, no, Charlie, it never even occurred to me at all - I didn't know that couples came out her to shag."

"I'll believe you...," he said.

Jessica lifted her thigh to let him enter, then brought it back down, clamping his prick. It was a great sensation for both of them, Jessica got more intensity in her tunnel, Charlie's prick got squeezed.

They did it like the other couples, trying to look as if nothing was happening! Charlie slowly ground in and out of her. He could feel Jessica start to gasp and moan.

"Charlie, can you do it faster, I'm getting desperate again...but I can't come off with these short slow strokes."

"Can't do anything about that," he said, "your idea, if you can't get it off it must be your problem."

"Bastard," was muttered, trying to push her cunt up against him.

But Charlie got his hand down and started to massage her clit and that was enough, Jessica shuddered and tried to suppress her pleasurable orgasm squeals.

"Oh Charlie, that was so good, waiting so long and then you finishing me off like that was just lovely...but what about you, are you going to come?"

"Not here, not like this I don't think...I need more action."

"Let's pop into those bushes and I'll wank you off."

She got Charlie's wet prick back inside his trousers, they stood up and headed for the bushes. They got in and in seconds Jessica had his flies down and his cock out.

But she had another idea and sank down on her knees and sucked his cock into her mouth. She got a hand round the shaft and worked Charlie's prick as hard as she could, wanking and sucking. Charlie began to stiffen and groan and in no time shot his load, all into Jessica's mouth.

She swallowed it all down, looked up, grinning, "Is that better?"

***

The rest of the weekend was spent fornicating, eating, drinking, sleeping, watching porn...but mostly fornicating. Indeed, most of the next week was spent fucking.

They'd done anal for the first time that week as well. Jessica was down on all fours, Charlie was sucking out her cunt from behind when his tongue accidentally licked her anus.

He looked up, "Sorry."

"No, don't stop, I'd like to have that."

Charlie looked at her tight little anus and thought about the size of his cock, "Are you sure?"

Jessica coloured, "Yes, I've...I've had my dildo up there...quite often, but never a real cock. Here, I've got a bottle of lube in my cabinet."

Charlie took it, but first of all got his tongue back onto her little hole, grasped her thighs, pushing his tongue in and out, loosening her up. Jessica moaned. Then he got the bottle of lube, squirted some on her anus, some on his fingers and gave his hard-on a good soaking.

He worked one finger then two into her anus, pushing them in and out deeper and deeper until he could feel her sphincter gradually relax. More moans from up above.

He pulled his fingers out and kneeled behind her so that his cock was rubbing against her anus, then very gently started to push it in and out. His bulb went in slowly under the pressure, then there was a kind of pop as it cleared her sphincter and went in several inches. This time "Ohh...hhh...," from up front.

Charlie didn't think she could take all of his eight inch cock in there, so he just inched it in very slowly. To his amazement, she took in his entire cock.

"Oh Charlie, that's fantastic...do it harder."

Charlie shafted her, Jessica reached under her and rubbed her clit and came with a huge orgasm. The tightness around Charlie's cock was exciting him and he had to hang on without coming.

Then Jessica surprised him, "Charlie, can we do it again with me sitting on top of you?"

"Yeah, why not," said Charlie.

Jessica eased forward off him and his cock popped out of her anus. She got off the bed and went to her bedside cabinet.

'What now?' thought Charlie. He soon found out, as she lifted out her Rabbit thruster, "I've got an idea for this."

Charlie thought he had a fairly good idea what her idea was. Jessica straddled him, held his cock upright and sank her bum back down onto his cock, taking it all in.

"Ohhhhhh...god...that is so deep!"

She worked his cock for a while, then picked up the Rabbit, turned it on and got that up her cunt, making sure the finger bit was on her clit.

Charlie was enjoying the view of her engorged cunt, then he reached down and took the Rabbit in his hand. He knew from his own experience that having somebody doing it to you was always better than doing it yourself.

"Oh that is so good," she said as she eased up and down on his shaft. "Turn it up full."

Before when she'd sat on him, just like his Mum and Anneka, she closed her eyes tight, pushed her head back and had that beautific smile on her face.

But now she had her eyes wide open, looked straight down at him, mouth wide open and an expression of pure greedy lust on her face.

"Oh god...I've never felt anything like it...fuck...my ass...fuck me harder."

Charlie pushed up as much as he could, Jessica thrust down as hard as she could, the Rabbit banged in and out and Jessica exploded in the deepest orgasm she thought she had ever had. She collapsed forward onto him, her body shaking, her chest heaving.

"Oh Charlie, you are my bestie...," which didn't sound quite right to Charlie, but he knew what she meant.

All week Jessica was insatiable, Charlie thought she would have walked around with his cock up her if she could.

***

But first the hair style, and the glasses. After they met for coffee on Monday, Charlie had said,

"Right, hair appointment, I've made it for four o'clock this afternoon."

"But...but...how do you know where I have my hair done?"

"Saw the Salon card lying on your desk and just phoned them up."

"But...how do you know I want my hair style changed?"

"You don't...but I do! No argument!"

They got to the Salon, Charlie knew quite a lot about hairstyles from living with his sister Emma and Mum Debbie. They were always fussing about changing this or changing that hairstyle! Charlie had quite wiry hair, so he just ran an electric hair trimmer comb thing through his hair now and again and that was it.

They settled on a short bob style with a parting that got Jessica's hair entirely off her face.

"You can leave me now..."

"Oh no, I'm staying here...I don't trust you not to make a run for it."

The stylist set to work and soon huge swathes of hair were falling down. Many processes later, it seemed to Charlie, the stylist removed the gown and Jessica stood up - transformed.

"Wow, that is fantastic, you look like a new person."

Even Jessica had to admit that it was a great improvement.

"And now glasses."

Jessica spluttered, "But there's nothing wrong with these glasses!"

"Yes there is, they make you look about fifty."

"Oh," and Jessica let herself be led into a nearby opticians.

They settled on a pair of quite big lenses but very light frames in a pinky red sort of colour - and again Jessica had to admit that they suited her and that she looked quite different.

"Now some new uplift bras and tight t-shirts to show of your t..s."

"Oh...Charlie, don't be vulgar!"

"Job done."

He was getting a bit worried, he'd loved fucking with Jessica and was pleased with himself for having releasing so much pent up frustration in her. Her need for cock was huge.

But he didn't want her to fall in love with him, or even to have a long-term thing at the moment. For now, fucking around was what he wanted, and he could get plenty of that at the college.

Anyway, he was off on a field trip for his course for a week, then at the weekend he was going home, Emma's birthday, so he wouldn't see Jessica for the next ten days or so.

***

When he came back, he needn't have worried! He walked into the refectory a week later - and saw Jessica sat at a table with three guys around her. The look on their faces told Charlie all he needed to know. Jessica was certainly getting it from one of them.

Charlie sloped off, didn't want to interrupt. He phoned her later and they met up.

"Well, you seemed to be getting on alright with those three guys," he said.

She coloured, "Oh Charlie, I hope you don't mind. With you away I was just getting so horny and I didn't want to go back to just masturbating...well not too often."

Charlie wouldn't exactly have called himself a voyeur, but he could feel his prick rising at the thought of Jessica fucking with these guys - which one?

"Which one are you actually fucking with?"

Jessica coloured. She didn't know what it was about Charlie, but if she had to say something even slightly embarrassing to him, she started to blush. Maybe it went back to when he deflowered her and she'd had to admit she had been a virgin - she certainly didn't feel like a virgin now!

"Eh...well...actually all three of them have!"

"Wow, how did that come about?"

"Well, as I said I started to feel really horny...the day after you left. There was this boy, not in my class but we shared some exercises with his group. He wore tight trousers and had quite a bulge. Got to start somewhere. So I just went up to him at coffee and said something silly about the course.

"This was the new look me, not the old one. He actually didn't recognise me at first! But maybe that was because he wasn't actually looking at my face...just staring at my tits. Anyway, we got chatting and quite soon I started making suggestive remarks. I didn't waste time, just invited him back to my room...to show him my course notes.

"I'd quite deliberately left bras and used knickers lying about. He got the message, 'Want to fuck?' I was on him in a minute, had my hand on his cock and started to rub it through his jeans...oh Charlie, do you really want to hear all this?"

"Yes I do," said Charlie, his cock getting even stiffer.

"I know you, I bet you've got a hard on by now, you dirty bastard."

"You started it."

"No I didn't, you phoned me up."

"Just get a move on."

"Well, he had his cock up me in just a minute, I was already wet. You know, since you did it to me, I seem to get so much wetter so easily. He's got a really nice cock, you know, not as big as yours, but a big fat head. We had a great session, left me really satisfied - for that day.

"So we fucked every day, usually at my place, then one evening we went to his. We were fucking away, we were standing up, he was taking me from behind hanging on my tits, we were completely in the nude, when the door opened and his mate looked in. Gosh, he got a good view! I think I'll call the three of them Tom, Dick and Harry.

"Anyway, so Tom was fucking me, when Dick saw what was happening, he started to back out. 'Oh sorry,' he said. I don't know what got into shy little me, but I called out, 'No don't go away!' I knew Tom was just about finished and I had the really erotic thought that maybe Dick could service me next...

"He came into the room and watched as we fucked. I could see him rubbing his cock. Having somebody watch me like that turned out to be really erotic for me. Tom shot his load up me, I had a huge climax, he pulled out of me. I just looked up at Dick and said, 'Your turn.' Now every time I say 'Dick' I start to titter."

"Jessica, get on with it!"

"Well, he didn't even get all his clothes off, just dropped his drawers, pushed down his boxers and was up me in about twenty seconds! Jee, what a great sensation it was, finish with one cock and then another straight in. I was soaking wet of course, so he just slid in. He didn't last long, too excited I guess, but I was so aroused and came again anyway.

"They lay either side of me, feeling and sucking my tits and fanny. I got hold of both their pricks. Tom who had been first started to harden, and soon I got his tool up me again. I was hoping Dick would do me next as well, but he was taking longer to recover.

"Come on guys,' I said, 'I'm desperate.' It was then they looked at each other and said, 'Maybe Harry could help?' I'd seen the three of them together and by that point I didn't care, I just had to get cock up me.

"They phoned up Harry who came trotting along. He was just in jogging bottoms - and nothing else! He pushed them down and out came his cock, already hard! I just spread my legs and he was up me even quicker than the other two. He had stamina and fucked me for absolute ages while the other two watched.

"I lost count of the number of orgasms I had! We did it backwards and forwards and upsides down. He finished, spraying his spunk all over me, and by that time Dick was hard again...what an evening...but it wasn't quite over.

"I thought I'd really like to have them all up me at once! I sat on Tom's lap and he got his prick up my arse. Harry had the biggest prick, so he got up my cunt and at the other end I sucked off Dick." She started sniggering again.

"Jessica, you are a filthy slut!"

"You started it, you seduced me and took away my virginity!"