Anneka Enjoys Cock and Fanny Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eh? I think you were a willing participant! And I don't really think that's got anything to do with your dirty mind!"

"OK, I was...but there's something else...Charlie, I'm quite worried that I might be falling in love with you. You've no idea how much I missed you when you were away, I actually cried myself to sleep once or twice and thought about you all the time. I so missed not just fucking but hugging and kissing you...and just being with you.

"Trouble is, I don't know and I can't make up my mind what it is. Is it just lust and infatuation? Is it because you were the one that took my cherry for the first time, and so nicely. Or am I just horny, pent up demand like I said, I've needed to be properly fucked for so long I'm ravenous for it?

"Or do I just love you because you're so kind and lovely and interesting - and you've got a big cock!"

They laughed at that.

Then Charlie said, "I think you are a lovely girl, Jessica, and I've been thinking about you a lot while I was away as well.

"Maybe we're both in love but I think it's too soon for us? We both need lots of sexual experience and other things, so why don't we agree to just do our own thing for now, but we might join up later? Were not splitting up, just moving...in parallel for now."

"Yes, Charlie that's a great way of thinking about it...I really don't want to lose you but I really want to fuck around for now...I desperately need more sexual experiences.

"But for now, fancy a quickie? All this talk about sex has got me aroused...and I bet you've got a huge bloody boner under the table there."

Charlie did indeed have a problem down below, "Yes but where would we do it? There's not time to walk back to the dorms?"

"Well actually, I've got an idea that somebody told me about," she said, doing her little snigger and colouring slightly.

"You know that new block they just opened round the corner? Apparently it's got a row of unisex loos in the basement.

"We girls don't like them, as you boys are bad at aiming. The boys don't like them, as they'd rather stand up at a urinal, but folk have discovered they're good for something - a quick fuck!

"They say there's always at least one couple in there screwing, and not just boys with girls. They're even built with solid partitions."

Charlie's jaw dropped a bit - this was a new one on him. But Jessica had been right when she'd wanted to screw out on the grass that afternoon - they'd had a great fuck.

"OK!" No one around, they opened one of the stalls and got in.

"Oh Charlie - look, it's true, there's a used condom lying there on the floor in the corner, neatly tied...but there's not much stuff in it. Huh! Hardly worth tying it off? Different if it was your stuff, it would be full!"

But before he could say anything Jessica was down on her knees in front of him, dropped his jeans and pants and started sucking his cock.

'God that was good,' thought Charlie, as she sucked him and pulled and squeezed his balls. She left off, stood up, dropped her own jeans and knickers and pulled them off one leg. Then she stood on her right leg and got her left leg up onto the toilet seat and leaned forward against the wall, her cunt perfectly positioned.

She was wet already and Charlie thought her fanny was more protuberant and her lips were sticking out more than when they'd first started fucking, now a few weeks ago. Could all that fucking she'd had change that?

Anyway, he moved forward, lined his prick up, got it in her already wet cunt and then grabbed her hips.

"Oh Charlie, your dick's so big."

Charlie grunted and started shafting her...

***

They didn't meet for another week. Actually, Jessica sought him out, trying to make it seem casual as if she'd just bumped into him.

After some small talk, she said, "Charlie, could I ask a favour of you?"

"Try me," he said.

This time, Jessica went really pink. 'What's coming now?' thought Charlie.

"I've been doing really well with the boys, getting what I wanted. Then one morning I was just lying in my bed masturbating and I was thinking that I'd really like to be doing it right now with a girl...get some lesbian experience.

"This was after I was hit on one morning in the refectory by a pair of real dykes - you probably know them, one's got short purple hair, the other long blonde.

"I didn't fancy them at all, and saw them off, but it still got me aroused, wondering what it would be like if I had gone with them and they'd sucked me off and whatever. I don't think I'm really a lesbian but it made me realise I was keen to try it.

"Turned out it was easier than I thought. There's a really sweet girl on the floor below me, Marianne, who I used to nod to. I didn't know much about her, but after my 'new look', I noticed that she really kept her eyes on me.

"A few days ago I met her on the stairs and invited her to my room for a coffee. She sat there quite honestly ogling me...I think she had every piece of clothing mentally off me in five minutes.

"She couldn't keep her eyes off my tits, especially as that day I was wearing one of the tight t-shirts you made me buy. But I wasn't wearing a bra and my nipples were out, honestly that was all completely coincidental.

"I don't know what's got into me these days, Charlie, but I blame it on you...

"I just reached down, got the hem of my t-shirt and pulled it off, pushed my bare tits forward a bit and said, 'Marianne, would you like to suck them?'

"The look on her face was priceless...all she could get out was 'Ohh...yes.' Her eyes never came off my tits, especially as my nipples were now even harder. I held up one tit with one hand, reached my other hand round her and pulled her face towards me, guiding it onto my nipple.

"She was soon glued to it, didn't take long for her to get her hands up round it, then to move to the other one. She must have sucked them off for half an hour. I'm not saying I wasn't enjoying it, but by this time I was getting really horny down below.

"I pulled away from her, got my jeans and knickers off, got hold of her and sort of rolled backwards so that her face was above my cunt. I got my hands on her head and shoved her mouth right into it. She started sucking and soon I had a great orgasm. I sat up and said, 'Your turn!'"

"C...can you do it to me as well?"

"To true, I thought, and soon got her jeans and knickers off. I got down and started sucking.

"And here's the thing, Charlie, she's still a virgin! I mean really a virgin. She's got an intact hymen across most of her cunt. Couldn't believe it, mine broke years ago. My long tongue wasn't doing me much good."

"But doesn't she use a tampon, that breaks it, doesn't it?"

"Yes, but in her case no, she said she tried them over the years but it always hurt when she tried to put it in, so she always just uses a pad."

"And she can manage her periods?"

"Yes, that's alright, the hymen just covers most of her opening, so she can still menstruate."

Charlie shook his head, feeling a bit bewildered, female plumbing wasn't his speciality.

"Anyway, I could still suck her and she had a really good orgasm, quite a nice big clit as I found out. After we'd finished and were lying cuddling each other, she told me that she was sure that she was a 100% lesbian. She never looked at boys, but lusted after lots of girls...including me.

"But she desperately wanted to lose her virginity and have her hymen broken, but she wanted it natural with a cock, not some medical procedure.

"Charlie, please please will you do it? Fuck her, just the once to break the logjam? For me?"

Charlie leaned back and thought. He really didn't want a reputation as a de-flowering specialist, and really what was in it for him? She was a lesbian and once he fucked her once that would be it.

But on the other hand, the caveman thing kicked in. He thought the natural male instinct was to fuck anything going, especially virgins! Wasn't that what kept the human race going!

"Please Charlie, will you do it? I'll be there, I'll hold her hand."

"Jessica, you have me over a barrel."

"I wish."

"OK."

They did it in Jessica's room. Marianne was indeed a very nice girl, quite pretty, but very quiet and tonight really nervous. Charlie worried if he could get it up OK, as the whole thing seemed quite...clinical.

But they all got their clothes off, shared a spliff and after that the sight of the two girls going at each other in a sixty-nine soon gave him a big hard on. Indeed, they went at it a bit more enthusiastically than he thought really necessary, as they both orgasmed a couple of times.

He coughed, "Eh...err."

Jessica looked up, "Oh Charlie, nearly forgot you were there!"

She got Marianne on her back, her legs spread wide, a pillow under her bum, holding her hand. Charlie knelt in front, brought his prick up and rubbed his bulb against her cunt, all the way up and down, especially on her clit. Marianne was very wet from the two of them sucking each other. She let out some moans.

Charlie liked that she was already wet, but whether from Jessica's saliva or her own cunt juice he didn't know. He rubbed his prick end up and down her slit, giving her clit some extra treatment, but of course could only get his cock in half an inch before meeting her hymen.

Then, quite suddenly, quite out of the blue, he shoved, hard, and he was in. Marianne let out a pained shriek, "Oh my god!"

But he was there, the deed was done. But Charlie was very careful. He got his cock in about six inches, then he stopped and just held it there.

Marianne was gibbering, "Oh my god...oh god...it's in...it's huge...it's sore...don't move."

He held his prick there for a few minutes as Marianne calmed down.

"Oh Charlie, you've done it to me...thank you...thank you."

Charlie pulled his cock out. There was a little blood on it from tearing the hymen, but not much. He got up and washed his cock in the bathroom.

He got back and Jessica and Marianne were lying in an embrace, Marianne shaking like a leaf. She slowly returned to normal. Then Jessica piped up, "I don't like to see a good cock go to waste, will you fuck me please Charlie?"

Charlie was thinking the same thing, he urgently needed to relieve his load. He lay on his back, Jessica sat on top of him and they were soon fucking away. Marianne lay beside them watching, quite transfixed. It didn't take long for Jessica to have a series of orgasms.

Marianne was amazed that Charlie could last so long without coming. Then a cavewoman thing came over her! Her cunt was still sore, but the feeling of his prick being up her was so strong...she wanted it there again. A kind of primitive thing, she thought. Jessica was still shafting up and down on Charlie.

"Charlie, do you think you could save a bit for me? I'd really like you to fuck me again".

Both Charlie and Jessica stopped and stared at her, jaws down, neither thought that Marianne would want it again that night.

"Yes, sure no problem," said Charlie.

"That's lovely, Marianne, I'll hold your hand again," from Jessica.

She rolled off Charlie, he rolled over onto Marianne and then Jessica got down and got hold of his cock, "I'll guide it in."

Charlie very carefully pushed his prick into her. Marianne let out some gasps and ouch's as she was still quite sore, her tube having been stretched for the first time ever. Charlie got his cock all the way in and lay still for a moment.

"Oh Charlie, that's so lovely, can you start to move it.

'To true,' thought Charlie as he slowly started to shaft in and out of her. There were a few little yelps, then to his surprise, she started to push up against him. He could feel her pubic bone rubbing and grinding against him.

Soon she was gasping and moaning...and it wasn't long before she had a huge orgasm, "Ohhhhh...fuck me...I've come."

Charlie lay on top of her, quite still.

"Charlie, that was the most beautiful thing I've ever felt...thank you...thank you...thank you. Can you take it out now?"

She smiled, he still hadn't shot his load, but he rolled off her. Marianne lay back with a daft grin on her face.

"Thank you," and was soon asleep.

"Well, what do you make of that?" said Jessica.

"Don't know, but we've still got some unfinished business!"

"We can't do it here on the bed, might wake her up."

"Well, let's get down on the floor."

Jessica and Charlie had the most erotic fuck. They were both hugely aroused by the evening's events and somehow lying on the floor fucking while Marianne slept away, blissfully unaware, was even more erotic. Eventually they came to a halt.

"What are you going to do with Marianne?"

"She can just sleep here tonight, I'll get in beside her, plenty of room.

"Besides, I've got some unfinished business...for tomorrow morning. You said I've got a lovely long tongue...I'm looking forward to now being able to get it right up her cunt, as far as it will go."

"Jessica, you're a dirty bitch."