Anneka Enjoys Cock and Fanny Ch. 06

Story Info
Charlie has some great sex . . .
7.3k words
4.2
3.6k
7
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GR1785
GR1785
26 Followers

Charlie has quite a number of sexual adventures, then he goes home for his sister Emma's birthday orgy in the next chapter. Anneka still not made an appearance, sorry, but we'll see more of her as well in Chapter 7.

Charlie staggered down the stairs. He'd just fucked his college Professor - Professor Cherry. A singularly unfortunate name, thought Charlie, although she'd certainly lost her cherry a long time ago.

Even worse, her first name was Rosie - maybe not her real name, he thought, just called that as she had a fantastic shock of red hair, all tight curly ringlets? Professor Rosie Cherry, oh dear. She was - or had been married - Charlie had seen 'Mrs' on some site as well. Great what you could find out on the internet.

She was in her early forties and taught at the college three days a week, the rest of the time she did some sort of research somewhere else. She had a flat in the college that she used for a few nights a week. Part of the 'deal' with the flat was she used it for her seminars with groups of students. They were small groups, Charlie's just three students and they sat on facing settees discussing that week's topic.

"Ah, Charles, come in. It's just you and me this week. One of the others in your group is not very well and the other is away playing sports for the college.

"As you know, around here sport is far more important than learning." She had a posh accent and always called him Charles.

Charlie groaned inwardly. He wasn't the keenest of students and he usually tried to say as little as possible. Today he was going to be up against it! They sat down opposite each other and Professor Cherry started a discussion on that week's topic.

Charlie tried his hardest...but by half way through his brain was flagging and he was starting to stare into space. Bad enough having to think, even worse when sitting opposite and being alone with an attractive woman. Charlie hadn't been very keen on older women - until he'd fucked with his Mum that night. Her body and sex skills had been fantastic.

Since then, he'd been hoping for another MILF encounter, so he was now looking at Prof Cherry in a new light. Today, she was wearing a crisp white blouse with buttons down the front, one more button undone than really necessary, tights and a tartan pleated skirt. She wore glasses, very severe and elegant, not like those ones Jessica had which Charlie persuaded her to ditch.

The skirt came down over her knees, was it the 'MacCherry' tartan, he idly wondered? Charlie could imagine that if she spread her legs the pleats would open up her thighs nicely. Her tits didn't look that big...but they did seem to strain against her blouse, he could see quite a lot of cleavage above the buttons. He often wondered what her cunt looked like - was it the same colour as her head of ginger hair or was it shaved, so you couldn't tell? Need to think of something to while away the time.

Now, worst of all was Charlie's usual problem, he was starting to get a hard on! Today, he was wearing chinos and an Oxford shirt - something about Prof Cherry caused them all to smarten up. But he had still gone commando. He really liked having his prick and balls free to swing about. His mind wandered...

Prof Cherry was now staring at him - and down at his crotch.

"Well, Charles, I think we've covered all we can in a theoretical sense on this topic. Perhaps now we should move onto some practical demonstrations?"

Charlie wasn't quite sure what she meant, but followed her eyes down and looked down at his crotch...and realised that his big cock was now fully hard! Worse, it had got caught in the quite tight chino leg and formed an unmistakable long, fat, bulge down his leg, not helped by the fact that he had his legs splayed apart. That's what she was staring at. 'Oh shit,' he thought.

He look back up to Prof Cherry - and got an even bigger shock!

She had spread her legs wide, pulling the pleated skirt back and he was staring at her inner thighs and bare cunt! And - Wow! - she had a huge red hairy bush, exactly the same colour as her red hair. It must be real, thought Charlie, she wouldn't die her cunt hair, would she?

It all stuck out in a great bush above her cunt. Some of the hairs must have been two inches long, looked as if it had been recently combed out! Nothing like as much hair as his Mum's, but god it was erotic looking at her red hair and her red cunt. And it wasn't tights she was wearing - it was those stay-up stockings, very sexy, just showing a few inches of milky white thigh. 'Holy shit!' from him this time.

"I think the best thing now, Charles, would be if you were to give me a good hard fuck?

"I think you should drop those trousers and let's see what you've got. It looks from here as if it might be quite large? Do stand up."

In a dream, Charlie did as he was asked, Prof Cherry was quite bossy. He stood up, undid his zip, pushed his chinos down - and his huge fully erect prick popped out. It got caught at first on the trousers, so when it came free it bounced backwards and forwards.

Now it was Prof Cherry's turn to look surprised, "My god...it's massive! What a magnificent cock! Bring it over here!"

Charlie shuffled over, his chinos coming off as he walked. She took hold of his huge prick, examined it all round and felt his balls. The next thing Charlie knew it was in her mouth and she was giving it a wonderful suck. He loved looking at his prick being sucked, specially when Prof Cherry pulled back and just licked round the head. This was heaven, they should just have sex seminars, thought Charlie.

While she was sucking his prick, he reached down, undid most of her buttons and her bra and pushed it down off her tits. Her tits were milky white, her areolas at least two inches across and she had surprisingly big dark brown nipples. He gave her tits a good feel then flicked her nipples. 'Very nice,' he thought, 'not the biggest but lovely and firm.'

Finally, she let his prick pop out of her mouth with a gasp, "God, it's just beautiful...and I see you're admiring my décolletage."

"What?"

"My tits, my bare breasts."

"Ohhh," said Charlie, thinking, 'French.'

Then she slid down the settee, pulled up her skirt and opened her legs even wider.

"I think perhaps you should suck my cunt first, Charles?"

Charlie needed no invitation. He could see her hood, but just the slit of her cunt at the moment. Charlie set to work, feathering his lips and tongue over her fanny. He reckoned he was really good at this. Soon, she started to open up. Charlie teased out her lips, and sucked ever so gently on her clit area.

"Oh Charles, that's very nice...you are so good at that...oh," as she started to arch and squirm. Charlie got his hands under her bum to hold her in place. He buried his nose in her wonderful red cunt hair, enjoying the musky aroma.

As he licked, she gave a little jerk, as her cunt juice started to flow. Charlie got his tongue to the bottom of her cunt, licked up the white juice, then spread it all the way up and over her clit and hood.

More, "Oh...oh...oh...ahh!" as she came, thrusting her fanny hard up against his mouth.

He leaned back, grinning. What a sight! The Prof's chest was heaving, her face totally relaxed from her usual stern look, her bare tits sticking out, her legs wide open, showing off her great hairy engorged cunt.

Then he got his prick up her, first he rubbed the head up and down her cunt opening. It was already soaking wet, so it eased into her with no bother.

Charlie started to fuck her, watching her tits bouncing back and forth. He loved shafting in and out, the lovely sensation on his head and prick as the fine skin slid back and forward. He could keep it up for ages - and soon Prof Cherry was having a succession of orgasms.

"God, it's magnificent...jesus christ...fuck me...fuck me," came out along with a string of profanities. Charlie couldn't believe his ears. He'd never heard Prof Cherry say anything except in the most measured and cultured of tones. Hearing her panting, moaning and swearing really turned him on.

'A magnificent cock!' he thought. 'Wow! Never had it called that before!' As he fucked, Charlie thought he did indeed have a magnificent prick. It was a full eight inches long and really straight. Standing in front of a mirror, compared to his quite thin body it was almost freakish how big it was.

The diameter he'd measured with a caliper - it was one and a half inches, but better still the ridgy bit round his bulb stuck out a lot more. He guessed that was why he could satisfy females so well - the ridge rubbing on their cunt walls gave them terrific orgasms.

"Charlie?" a gasp.

"Eh?" That was the first time she had called him Charlie.

"You're in a reverie...can we turn round? I like it from the back as well."

More French, what did that mean? "Yeh, sure."

They got into position again and Charlie shoved his prick back up her. Then he got another surprise! Prof Cherry had a butt plug up her arse. He'd thought he felt something a bit hard. The prim Prof sat in her seminars poncing away...with a fucking butt plug up her fucking arse! Charlie reached down and sort of pulled it in and out and twisted it about a bit.

"Ohhhh...that's good."

He kept fucking as she orgasmed again...and again. After a while Charlie had another idea. He wondered what size the butt plug was, so while still fucking away, he tried to ease it out.

'God, it was tight,' but when it finally popped out, it must have been an inch and a half across! As fat as his prick!

He could see that her arsehole was still wide open, he could see the pink inside, the muscles twitching...and then her anus started to close. Charlie couldn't resist. He pulled his prick out of her cunt and got it straight up her arsehole!

"Oh my god, you sneaky bastard!"

Charlie thought maybe she didn't like it and stopped shafting.

"For christ's sake Charlie...don't fucking stop fucking me now...ram me, you cunt."

Charlie started up again, then got his hand round and got some fingers up her cunt, rubbing her clit at the same time.

"Oh...oh...oh...fuck," she went rigid, her cunt tube tightened on his fingers and she had another huge orgasm.

The grip of her sphincter muscle was too much for Charlie.

"I'm going to come soon," he panted. "Where do you want it?"

"In my mouth...I'll...swallow it."

"OK, but I produce a lot of stuff!"

He pulled out of her arse and pushed his glistening prick towards her mouth. She turned round and took it in, just as well Charlie couldn't hold it back any longer, she grabbed his cock shaft and he shot his first load.

'God, he loved coming like that,' he didn't think he understood orgasms, but the sensation as his stuff shot out was magical - he could feel his spunk rocketing up his prick, it was almost painful but the relief was unbelievable.

Prof Cherry tried but just couldn't hold it all in. She pushed his prick out of her mouth, gagging as she did so, "Jesus where does it all come from?"

Charlie was half expecting this, so now he got a bit naughty. He was still on his first shoot, so he flicked his prick up a bit and Prof Cherry got the rest of it all over her face and glasses. Then he angled down a bit and with each spurt covered some more of her. Soon her neck, chest, tits, bra and blouse were covered in his cum!

"Oh, god, I've never known anything like it," she gasped, as she watched the spurts of his cum land on her, still breathing heavily from the exertion of being fucked.

"I'm absolutely soaked in your cum!"

Charlie noticed her mobile phone lying on the table. "Want a pic?" he said. Without waiting for an answer, he clicked a couple of times and he could see on the screen a lovely shot of her, absolutely drenched in his juice. It was running down her in rivulets, the white blouse turned transparent.

"Best have one of your magnificent prick as well," she gasped.

"Could you hold a tape measure beside it? I might not believe it later, and imagine I've just had a dream!"

Charlie turned the phone round and took a couple of 'selfies' of his still erect soaking wet prick. She took the phone and lay back, looking at the images, still breathing heavily.

"Charlie, that was the best fuck I've had in ages...I love anal, just don't get enough of it."

Charlie's cock, balls and thighs were all soaking wet, so he went into the little bathroom and washed and dried his groin - didn't want to get his chinos covered in cum as well! He needed them clean for the fieldwork course he was about to go on.

There was a unit with drawers in the bathroom, Charlie noticed it had a lock and the key was in it. 'Unusual,' he thought, so he opened it. It was full of dongs and other sex toys! There was a whole set of butt plugs, neatly arranged in a little case. The fifth one was missing. The sixth one was a two inch monster.'God, she must use these daily!' He quietly closed the drawer and went back into the sitting room.

Prof Cherry was still sprawled back on the settee, exhausted, her skirt up and her hand rubbing her fanny, her lovely red thatch now matted with his spunk and her cunt juice. Charlie saw that there was a large wet patch on the settee just below her cunt, indeed he could see her white cum juice still dribbling down.

He had to laugh a little to himself, half an hour ago, she had been immaculate and a little...aloof, he thought. Now, she was sprawled back on the settee, pink with sweat and exertion, hair all over the place, most clothes off, covered in his spunk, her cunt hairs soaking wet.

But her cut glass accent had returned, "Well, Charles, you certainly seem to have an aptitude for practical matters, if not the more academic side of things. Perhaps we should have a few more private lessons?"

Charlie got cheeky, "Will that help me get better marks?"

"No, but I'll see to it that you certainly won't fail. However, I think we should keep our private tuition lessons a secret...I wouldn't like other students to think you had an advantage?"

'Too true,' thought Charlie, shagging between staff and students was frowned upon and they both might get kicked out!

Charlie's prick was still waving about, he hadn't yet put his chinos back on. He went to pick them up.

"Just a second before you put it away...over here," Prof Cherry grasped his flaccid cock - and then gave it another big suck.

She looked up, "Oh look at the time, I've got another seminar group shortly and look at me!"

Charlie looked and grinned, wondered what she was going to do about the big wet patch on the settee, and let himself out.

'Well, Professor Rosie Cherry certainly lived up to her name,' thought Charlie. 'What a hairy cunt!'

***

Charlie got out of the minibus that had taken them to the camp for the field trip. 'Field trip' made it sound as if they were going camping, but they weren't really - they were housed in a dorm building quite like at the college.

Charlie was looking forward to a few days off. He was fucked - from fucking Jessica all week. God, she was insatiable! When he didn't have his prick up her, she was sucking it for all she was worth...and when she wasn't sucking him she was getting him to suck out her cunt. Not to mention when they were both doing it together!

When he said 'Not again, Jessica,' her stock answer was, 'Just making up for lost time! After all, I'd been a virgin until a week ago.'

'Hmmm...,' Charlie had thought, thinking of all the things Jessica told him she had stuffed up her cunt before he got his prick up there! Charlie loved fucking with her, but he could do with a break! And then the amazing fuck with the Professor!

And that was when he had a problem. There were several groups of students on this field trip from different colleges. He stared, he was looking at an absolutely stunning bird. She was nearly six foot tall and thin, but with prominent tits. She had long blonde hair nearly to her waist, but the roots were all dark brown. She had a real haughty, slightly cruel, look on her face. She looked as if she couldn't care a fuck about anything. Charlie was entranced and his prick started to come up.

She was dressed in jogging bottoms, a thick cotton sweatshirt and a tank top. She bent forward to get her bag out of their minibus.

'God what an arse,' thought Charlie. It was one of the tightest bums he had ever seen.

She turned round and was walking towards him. Charlie couldn't believe it, the jogging pants were so tight that he could see the fabric pressing into her slit round her bulging cunt. 'How could that be with jogging trousers?' he thought. 'Usually they are really loose.'

He worked it out, she must be wearing them about two sizes too small round her bum, but with long legs! Then he spotted something else. There was a wet area on the trousers at the bottom of her cunt. She couldn't have any knickers on and must have been masturbating on the bus! Charlie's prick was hard already.

"Seen fuckin' enuff, have you?" got him out of his reverie, French he thought. She was standing right in front of him with her hands on her hips, pushing out her tits at him.

"Err...just admiring your décolletage," Charlie had heard that word from Prof Cherry. He knew that wasn't quite the right use of the word, as her tits at that point were well covered up, but it was near enough.

"What the fuck's that?"

"Your tits."

"Well why the fuck did youse not jus say that? Do you wanna see someore?"

"I'd love to, but maybe not just at the moment," said Charlie, thinking, 'We've got a right bit of rough here.'

She gave him a dirty look, swung round to walk away and as she did so her rucksack just happened to bang hard into his leg.

'Ouch,' thought Charlie, 'dirty bitch.' He limped off to find his room, rubbing his leg.

'Could have been worse,' he thought. 'Could have aimed for my balls.'

They were all having lunch in the dining hall. Charlie's lot had taken up a whole table so he just sat down, minding his own business, enjoying a bit of peace and quiet.

"You're the cunt that can't stop starin', arn't you?"

To his utter amazement, the rough blonde had sat down opposite him, banging her tray down on the table. She had taken off her sweatshirt, now she was in a far too small tight t-shirt which really did show off her tits.

"Wot do you think the fucking grub will be like in this fuckin' place?"

"Not sure yet," said Charlie. "My fucking leg is so fucking sore that I can't stop fuckin' rubbin' it."

"Well, you shouldn't stare at wimmin's decoll...what the fuck did you say?...their fucking tits, or their fucking arses, or their fucking cunts!"

"Well, that's a fair point, but when these items are put on...err...display so prominently it's difficult for we lads not to...sorry, we've not been introduced...I'm Charlie."

"I know's who the fuck youse are, am' Tracey ...just been lookin you up...you're rumoured to have a big fuckin' cock...that's why am over here."

"Well, that's very flattering, I'm sure there must be bigger ones around."

"Only one way ter find out...want to fuck me? But I'm telling youse now, I like it a bit rough."

Now Charlie was in a dilemma. He'd been looking forward to a quiet few days, but Tracey despite her coarse manners really aroused him - her body looked wonderful, his prick was up, and he'd love to see her in the nude...then he noticed something.

Under her revealing tight t-shirt, she couldn't have been wearing a bra and her nipples seemed to be a funny shape. Tracey's eyes were constantly darting about, she saw him looking at her tits.

GR1785
GR1785
26 Followers