Anneka Enjoys Cock and Fanny Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lifted her arms up and stretched back, showing off her tits, "Nippl' rings, since you ask, I've got somemore metl'work down below as well wot youse migh like to see?"

Too much for Charlie, he had to fuck her, "OK, but later, we've got a trip this afternoon."

"Hope you're good, I don' wan sum fuckin' wank'r fuckin' me."

They got out of the minibuses late afternoon, Tracey strode over, "Your room or mine?"

"Have to be yours, I think," said Charlie, "we guys are sharing."

"See if I care, OK."

They got into Tracey's room. She didn't waste any time, the bomber jacket came off, then the sweatshirt that she'd put back on, the t-shirt, then she just shoved down the tracksuit bottoms. Charlie noticed that the wet patch at the bottom was quite a bit wetter.

She stood there, completely in the nude and thrust forward her tits, "Well, what dy'a think?"

Charlie stared at her tits, they were above average size but not that big. Her nipples with the rings through them seemed quite high?

"Sil'icn implants," she said shaking them about, then got hold of the rings and gave her nipples a twist.

Charlie's eyes roved down her body, he saw she had half a dozen tattoos in various places and another ring through her navel. His eyes got to her cunt, which really bulged out he thought. Here she had more rings, two through her outer lips and four through her labia. Oh, and a pin through her clitoris! And a superb tattoo of a butterfly leading to her cunt!

She saw him staring at her cunt, "Collagen injec'shuns. Well, are youse goin' to get your kit off as well?"

"Yeh, sure," Charlie was mesmerised. He started to take his clothes off.

"Here, al help," said Tracey, grabbing his belt and zip, she pushed down his trousers and his boxers.

"Gesus...it's true," she said as she grasped his erect cock, "youse hav got a big one! I like it!

"But befor youse fuck me, I gotta have some pain."

She rummaged into her bag...and brought out a whip - a flogger with about twenty tassels. She lay on the bed and said, "Do my tits first."

This was a new one on Charlie, he didn't really think he approved, but...

"Ge a fuckin' mov on, cunt," she shouted.

She was the second female to call him a 'cunt' within a few days...rather a contrast to the Professor, he thought. Charlie rather gingerly swung the whip at her tits, leaving small red marks where it hit.

"Harder, you cunt!" Charlie swung it with a bit more vigour. He didn't like doing it, but noticed that his erection had got harder.

After he'd done it half a dozen times, she rolled over and knelt on all fours, "Now my arse, cunt."

Charlie was more comfortable doing her arse, he swung the whip quite a bit harder. Tracey now let out some cries of pain as her bum turned red.

When she'd had enough, she rolled over, spread her legs, exposing her fanny. From under the pillow, she brought out a riding crop with a flat end, "Do my cunt!"

Charlie now was happy to oblige, soon her swollen cunt and her inner thighs were bright red as well.

"Now ge'it up me, cunt."

Despite himself, Charlie was now really aroused and as hard as a rock. He got on her and rammed his prick in. Seconds later, he realised he was on his back!

'God she was strong,' he thought - she'd just pushed down with her hand and flipped him right over. Now she was very definitely fucking him!

And she was hard at, pumping up and down on him as hard as she could, her hands spread out beneath his bum, digging her fingernails hard into his arse.

"That's...the way...I fuckin'...like...it," she gasped as she fucked into him. It wasn't long before she had an orgasm, Charlie could feel her cunt muscles contracting tightly against his prick.

"Fuck...christ...that was good, but don't you fucking come yet, cunt, I'm not fuckin' finished."

And she didn't pull out, just lay there breathing heavily. Soon she started grinding against him again, then started shafting him as before.

Grunts and gasps of, "Fuck...harder," came out of her before she orgasmed again.

Then, "Whip my arse again, cunt," as she rolled off him, sticking her bum in the air. Charlie thought she deserved whatever she got this time, so he whacked her hard with the whip. Soon her arse was bright red again.

But Charlie had another idea, he dropped the whip and shoved his cock - up her arsehole. A picture of doing it to Professor Cherry came into his mind, "That'll teach you, bitch."

"You fuckin' cunt," she shouted, but she didn't try to pull out.

"Grab my tits! Think av not had a fuckin' prick up my fuckin' arse befor?" she gasped.

"Av had it up there more offen than you'v had hot fuckin' dinners, cunt."

She was enjoying it and soon had another orgasm. The grip on Charlie's prick was powerful and soon he shot his load up her. He pulled out and Tracey rolled over onto her back.

"Not bad, not fuckin' bad at all," she grinned at him. "As a reward youse can suck my cunt off."

Charlie wasn't quite sure of the logic of that, but got down and set to work. The sensation of sucking her cunt with all the rings through her labia and the pin through her clit was very erotic.

"Get the fuckin' rings in yer teeth and pull them," came from somewhere up above. When he did this, she was soon thrashing and bucking about before having another orgasm.

"Now I think I ort to thrash you," she said - but luckily for Charlie somewhere in the distance they heard a bell ring.

"Supper time," shouted Charlie, leaping off the bed as quick as he could and starting to put his clothes back on!

***

They got down to the dining hall, Tracey wandered off, and Charlie never saw her again that evening. But that didn't turn out to be the end of his evening. After they'd finished supper, one of the girls in his class materialised in front of him.

"Hello, Charlie, been quite an interesting day...so far," she said giving him a real come-on look, well two looks, one at his face then one very pointedly down at his prick.

"I took quite a few pictures when we were out, want to come up to my room to see them?"

Charlie groaned inwardly. 'Why did all these women want to fuck him? OK, maybe he did have a big dick, but there must be quite a few more around,' he thought.

'Maybe it was...pheromones? He'd read about that. Seemed some guys just gave off some kind of odour that wimmin couldn't resist.

'Well, it wasn't his fault that he had the prick and females had the cunt hole - made it sound as if men were just taking advantage every time they fucked. But there seemed to be an awful lot of women around who wanted it and made the first move. Ah well, needs must.'

"Sure, that would be great."

They got to her room, where she made no pretence of wanting anything but sex. She was wearing a short denim skirt, she unbuttoned the waist and just let it fall down, revealing her knickerless bare cunt...well actually not bare, as it was nicely hairy.

"They say you're fantastic at cunt sucking, will you do me?"

Burying his nose and mouth up a soaking wet cunt was one of Charlie's favourite occupations, so he didn't bother with any niceties either.

"On the bed," and soon he had his tongue up her, giving her the works. From the moans and panting, it seemed to do the trick. They had a great evening's sex. She couldn't have been more different than Tracey, soft and yielding, letting Charlie decide what they would do next.

It was getting on for midnight when Charlie remembered about having to get up early tomorrow morning.

"Oh Charlie, that was so beautiful...that's the best fucking I've ever had. I've lost count of how many orgasms I've had...could we just do it one last time?" she said, clinging onto him.

"Tomorrow," he said, getting up, thinking about that scene in 'Blazing Saddles'.

Next day was very busy, Tracey was in another group. He spent another evening fucking with his classmate. He thought he'd managed to escape Tracey, but on Thursday after supper - the last night of the course - there she was in front of him again!

"Youse wins," she said. "Youse got the biggest cock and you'r the best fucker. Ah needs you to do it to me again tonite."

"Well...OK," said Charlie, "but I'm not doing any rough stuff - either to you or you to me!"

"You'r a misrable fuckin' cunt, thas how I get my kicks."

"Tough."

"OK, bastard, but if I get carried away I'll have the balls off you."

Another whole evening's fucking - but this time much more to Charlie's taste. Tracey still wanted to go at him like a tiger, but when she did he got hold of her wrists and stopped her! Then she tried to knee him in the balls!

But she was a vigorous fucker and liked doing it on top of him rather than the other way round. Not for the first time Charlie wondered if her genes were all in the right place.

She liked it from the rear as well. And in that position Charlie got such a great view of her tight arse - and his big prick thrusting in and out. He noticed there were still some faint red whip marks on her bum - whoever had been fucking her last night must have had to do some hard work as well! He gave her a few hard slaps across her arse.

This was met by, "Thas much better! You'r lucky, I reely like to be tied up, thas' wot I made last nite's cunt do!"

Eventually she fell asleep. Charlie had a good last look at her amazing body with her big enhanced tits, big enhanced bulging cunt, tattoos and piercings, then crept out of the room.

'That was an experience,' he thought. So much for the quiet week he'd expected.

***

Charlie got on a train after the course. He sat down in a block of facing seats, the type with a table between. He sighed, he was even more shagged out and looking forward to a couple of hours sleep before he got home for Emm's birthday party. Wonder who has been invited?

Wrong again! A woman sat down opposite him, taking off her coat as she did. Charlie groaned, she had the most fabulous tits he thought he had ever seen. She didn't seem to have a bra on and her nipples were sticking out. His cock started to rise immediately.

'No sleep for me...or my dick,' he thought, 'having to stare at these big tits for the next two hours, while trying not to! Shit!'

She was a good ten years older than him. She was slim, but her tits were really large - they were so big that without a bra they actually stuck out wider than her body. God, how much he'd like to suck them. He tried to look, but not look... but it was difficult...

After quarter of an hour, he saw her rummaging in her handbag and brought out a mobile phone. He watched as she pressed buttons then flicked backwards and forwards looking for something.

Then Charlie got a shock, she leaned forward over the table, turning the phone towards him and smiling said, "Since you can't stop staring, perhaps you'd like to see the real thing?"

It was a photo of her bare tits! Her face was in the photo as well, she had her hands under her tits and she was pointing them at the camera. Not only were they huge but she had really big nipples and her dark brown areolas must have been three inches across. And a beautiful little tattoo on her right tit!

"Here's a close-up," she said, flicking to another image, which did indeed just show her tits, this with the nipples fully erect. The detail was superb, thought Charlie. Her nipples were stunning.

"Eh, that's most interesting," said Charlie. Was he embarrassed? Well not really, but it wasn't quite what he'd been expecting to happen on a train journey.

"I see you've got your phone lying there," she said. "Perhaps you have one of your cock?" Now Charlie looked really nonplussed.

"Well actually...I have," he said, picking up his phone and scrolling through.

Jessica had asked for a pic of his erect dick. For some reason, flat battery?, they'd taken it on his phone and he'd WhatsApp'd it to her. His prick was up at about 60 degrees. Jessica was holding onto his shaft with one hand and cupping his balls with the other - but his dick was so big that her hand only wrapped round half its length.

"Oh...ohhh...!" the woman said, staring at the image. "Either you've got a very big dick or that lucky girl has got a very small hand!"

"Big dick."

"Spread your legs out," she said, then reached her bare foot up under the table and was soon rubbing Charlie's dick through his jeans. She moved her foot up and down and from side to side.

"Gosh, it is big," she said, settling into rubbing it up and down. Charlie thought this was a very nice sensation, but he didn't think it would go any further. But then, 'Oh...no,' he could feel his juice starting to rise. Soon he was squirming - and getting desperate to come!

It was as bad as that day in the park with Jessica. Then, he was doing it too slowly to come, until Jessica got him in the bushes and wanked and sucked him off. But that wasn't going to happen here...and worse, thought Charlie. He usually shot off so much stuff that his boxers would be soaked! He remembered Prof Cherry absolutely plastered in his cum!

The thought of that did it, as she kept rubbing his dick he could feel his cock convulsing. He braced himself, his bum came up off the seat and he felt wave after wave of his juice squirt into his pants and run down over his cock and balls. Gawd, he had a fantastic ejaculation, but he was soaked.

"Well, that came off quite spectacularly, didn't it?" the woman said with an amused look on her face. "Now what are you going to do for me?"

As Charlie watched, she spread her legs and eased forward to the edge of the seat, clearly inviting him to do much the same to her.

"Take of your socks," she said.

Charlie did so and raised a foot to between her legs. Then he got another surprise - he'd been expecting to be rubbing her knickers, but she was bare cunted!

"Perhaps you'd like to see where you're going?" she said, holding out her smartphone again to show him a picture of her shaven cunt, with her big inner lips teased out, a tattoo there as well.

"Most attractive," said Charlie, which he thought was a really poncy remark.

He rubbed his big toe up and down her slit, and wasn't surprised that her cunt was already wet with her sticky cum. He pushed forward and soon had all his toes inserted in her fanny. He moved his foot up and down.

'I'm getting quite good at this,' he thought, as he worked his big toe against her clit. He could feel the outline of her hood and just ever so delicately rubbed his toe up and down over it. Every now and then he brought it down the length of her slit to get it nice and wet and slippy again with her juice.

He could see that now she wasn't far off. Her eyes were tight shut, her face had a kind of strangulated look on it and he could feel her body tense.

"Ohhh...," came out rather loud as she climaxed, then quieter.

"...god...that was so good..."

Charlie started to take his foot out, "Oh no, don't go away just yet...rub it a bit more."

Charlie did so, and was a bit amazed when she started to squirm again, this time with her eyes open and smiling at him as she came for the second time.

"I think we're quits," she said, breathing heavily.

"Eh? Not so sure," said Charlie. "You've had two go's, I only had one." He was about to suggest exchanging phone numbers when the train started to slow down.

"Oh dear, my station, lovely to...err...meet you," she said and was up and off in a second.

'Shit! God, I would have liked to fuck that, hanging on those tits,' thought Charlie, then remembered that his cock, balls and boxers were all soaking in his spunk - which brought him down to earth.

***

Nothing he could do about that until he got home, but first he had an errand to do on the way. He'd needed a present for Emms', he'd phoned the lingerie shop, spoken to Belle and arranged for an interesting little assortment of sex toys to come from the back room of the shop. Belle had promised to gift wrap it.

He got into the shop and was a bit dismayed to see Belle was engaged with a customer, he'd been looking forward to ogling her beautiful body and tits. The other assistant, Katya, who he'd seen before but not really noticed was there. Actually, she was more attractive than he'd remembered . . .

She greeted him, "Oh Charlie, hello, Belle said you would call in - but she's going to be busy with that customer for a while. She told me the package is through in the back room, do come through."

Charlie followed her, remembering what had happened the last time he had been in the 'back shop', as they called it - Belle had sucked his cock then wanked it. He didn't think that would happen with Katya.

Wrong again, Charlie! Kaya got the parcel from behind the counter, then came round and stood very close to Charlie. She held the parcel up to him with one hand, but her other hand went down and started fondling his cock!

"Oh Charlie, I've been wanting to have a good feel of that since the day Belle did you. I was so jealous, she says your prick is enormous! Do you mind if I get it out and give it a squeeze?"

By that time, she had already run down Charlie's zip, found the front of his boxers and got her hand in.

"God...it is big," she said, as she pulled it out and fondled it.

Luckily, all his cum had dried off, thought Charlie, especially as Katya suddenly got down on her knees and started to suck him. Soon, he was hard.

'Still, couldn't complain, this was rather pleasant and he was still feeling frustrated after his encounter with the woman on the train.'

"Charlie, I've got to get it up me...quick...through to the rest room!"

She dragged Charlie by the cock into the little kitchen...and dropped her leather skirt to reveal her knickerless fanny. Charlie wondered how they were going to do this, but she was quite small and slight, so he just lifted her up, leaned against the wall, got his hands under her bum and his cock was in her as if with a magnet!

They fucked away, Katya moaning as Charlie's big prick thrust into her. Just as Charlie was about to come, a voice behind them.

"Gosh, that lady took a long time to chose her bra...actually, she's rather attractive. I think I might have to have her the next time she's in. I think she's up for it...she spent ages pretending to get the fit just right, but all the time she was just staring at my tits."

"Charlie, did you get...your...pack...age...?," as she saw what was going on.

"Oh, you dirty bugger...or should I say you pair of dirty buggers!"

To late to stop, Charlie kept fucking then spurted his stuff into Katya, Katya came with a great shudder.

"Sorry, Belle, I just had to get Charlie's cock up me...you were right it's terrific," she grinned like mad as Charlie let her down.

"I'll leave you to it now," as she skipped back to the front shop, clutching her skirt.

'Nice arse...but I've been set up,' thought Charlie. 'These two have been betting each other on who can shag me first..and Katya's won!'

Belle stood in front of Charlie, hands on hips, rather cross, "Looks like you were having a good time?"

Charlie looked her up and down. 'God, she was magnificent,' he thought, 'about as magnificent as my cock.'

She was wearing a semi transparent net dress, over her hour glass figure and big tits. She had on under it a sort of flesh coloured teddy, just covering her tits and fanny, but leaving nothing to the imagination.

'Well, maybe five percent, like to see her dark brown nipples,' thought Charlie. 'Not much wonder that customer had been transfixed by her body. He'd like to grab her to, but going on the glare he was getting at the moment that wasn't going to happen!'