Anneloes & Ivanka in "Truck driver"

Story Info
Anneloes meets Ivanka, and her dreams come true...
3.1k words
4.11
1.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anneloes has her own business at home in construction. She is slender, 6 foot tall woman with short black hair, and a decent pair of a cup B front. She is business like, like to wear jeans and shirts with sneakers. She wears glasses, can look stern out of her eyes, but soft and giving in from the inside. She needs to be stern to hold up her business but as for her friends she is a very kind and giving girl.

As Anneloes broke the contract with a supplier, she needed to look for another one to deliver the specific goods she needs for her business. She finds a supplier, makes a contract and asks for a delivery as soon as possible. From the new firm, they tell her the delivery is scheduled for the Thursday around noon.

It is Thursday at noon, and Anneloes still hasn't received the delivery yet. Time ticks on as the clock shows 4pm, as she decides to call to find out where the delivery can be expected. She finds out the truck driver is still on the way, but has had a lot of delay so they ask her to stay patient.

It is already 6pm as Anneloes decides to close her business for the day. She decides to leave the delivery for what it is for the day, and make an angry call in the morning.

As Anneloes is relaxing in her living room, she hears a truck rolling up her driveway. Finally, it is the delivery but way too late. Anneloes steps outside to meet the driver. The truck door opens, and a stunning 6 foot 1 blonde woman named Ivanka, dressed in tight jeans and a tanktop, wearing her hair in two ponytails halfway down her neck jumps out of her truck. As she jumps out of her truck, her cup D boobs bounce right in front of Anneloes.

"Sorry that I'm so late, but are you willing to accept the delivery still?" Ivanka kindly asks.

"Yeah sure" Anneloes replies. She opens the gate of her garage, gets a forklift and unloads Ivanka's truck. Ivanka feels Anneloes is a little grouchy but she can understand as it's already late.

It takes Anneloes one hour to unload all the goods and do the paperwork. Ivanka is still waiting outside for Anneloes to sign off.

In the evening when the sun is about to set, Anneloes walks up to the firm woman Ivanka, leaning against her truck with her legs crossed and her arms pushing up her breasts. Anneloes and Ivanka make eye contact, just as quick as they avert eye contact one moment later.

"Anneloes," Ivanka says in a shy way, "I have a question that maybe a little bit out of the ordinary" she continues.

"What is it?" Anneloes asks, giving Ivanka a concerned look.

"Well, I am already way beyond my legal driving time, so if drive home now and get pulled over, I am risking a $500 fine because I have been driving too long today. But I really really wanted you to get the delivery today" Ivanka pleads to Anneloes.

"I understand" Anneloes replies. "I have a spare bedroom for you to stay, so you can continue your route tomorrow" she continues.

"Thank you" Ivanka whispers to Anneloes while looking grateful in Anneloes her eyes. Anneloes guides Ivanka to the spare bedroom where she can spend the night. As Ivanka doesn't have her sleeping clothes with her, Anneloes lends Ivanka her night gown.

"I'm not sure if it fits you but you can always try" says Anneloes with a smile handing Ivanka her nighties. "Sometimes I wish I had a rack like yours" Anneloes whispers as she thinks Ivanka didn't hear it. Ivanka heard it, but doesn't say anything but she is flattered.

"Have a good night and thank you for letting me stay for the night" Ivanka says to Anneloes. "Sweet dreams".

Anneloes goes to her own bed, but the "sweet dreams" that Ivanka said keeps lingering in her mind. Anneloes goes to sleep, and she starts dreaming. She dreams that she is laying on her back bare naked, while Ivanka gets on top of her. Ivanka is pushing down her wrists in the pillows, as her big boobs dangle over Anneloes, slowly pressing her boobs on top of her. Ivanka slowly gives Anneloes a tongue kiss that lasts at least for 2 minutes, while Anneloes curls her legs tightly around Ivanka's waist and surrenders to Ivanka.

The dream continues as Anneloes is trying to fight off Ivanka playfully, but Ivanka is even more pushing Anneloes her wrists tight as Ivanka looks deep in Anneloes her eyes, both smiling as Anneloes is begging for mercy.

"No mercy!" Ivanka says while she kisses Anneloes.

"Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!" The clock alarm goes 6am in the morning.

"Crap!" Anneloes is cursing as she vividly can remember her dream she had with Ivanka, just sleeping one room away from her. It is still quiet in Ivanka's room, as she decides to have a peek in the room where Ivanka is sleeping. Anneloes quietly opens the door of the spare bedroom, as she sees that Ivanka is laying on her back with the bed sheet halfway her waist, naked. Anneloes gazes at Ivanka's beautiful cup D breasts for a couple of seconds, as she wishes she would lay next to her.

Then she hears the shower, and Anneloes decides to make some coffee before Ivanka is ready in the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Ivanka says to Anneloes as she walks in to the kitchen.

"And the rest of the day to you!" Anneloes replies with her pretty smile. "Here, I made you some coffee" as she hands a cup of coffee to Ivanka.

"That tastes good, thank you Anneloes!" Ivanka replies. "I need this to get myself going in the morning. I have a long day ahead of me today, and I am wondering if I am going to make it during the day" Ivanka adds. Ivanka drinks her coffee, she thanks Anneloes for letting her stay as she walks off to her truck.

Ivanka gets in her truck, as she starts the engine. She closes the truck door, but all of a sudden she sees Anneloes running towards the truck with something in her hand, only wearing a shirt and her panties. As Anneloes approaches, Ivanka opens the door as Anneloes climbs up in her cabin to the drivers seat.

"Here, I made you some lunch" while Anneloes gives Ivanka her lunch while heavily breathing from the run. Ivanka is startled, accepting the lunch while looking Anneloes deep in her eyes.

"Thank you" Ivanka whispers while still making deep eye contact with Anneloes, and as Anneloes catches her breath her eyes don't let get Ivanka's eyes out of sight. They both keep looking in each other's eyes for 30 seconds or so, as Ivanka is the first one to seek contact with Anneloes her lips as she puts her mouth a little closer to Anneloes. Anneloes is getting closer as her mouth opens a little bit, inviting Ivanka in.

Then their lips make contact for the first time, resulting in a very tender kiss between the two with the very front of their lips. When their lips release from each other, they keep looking in each other's eyes but this time a firm, 10 second long full kiss with a big "smack" sound as their lips release once again.

"I have to go now" Ivanka says to Anneloes. Anneloes steps out the truck, and as Ivanka drives off she is waving to Ivanka, hoping for Ivanka to return for a next delivery.

Even though Anneloes doesn't need to order anything from the firm that Ivanka works for, she decides to put in another order. She phones the firm to ask if Ivanka can do the delivery, and they said Ivanka is scheduled for the Friday afternoon but they will keep Anneloes informed if she is late.

"Ping!" Anneloes her phone has an incoming message. It is Friday afternoon 5pm, and the representative of the firm she ordered from that she can expect the delivery at 8pm.

It is 8pm, and Ivanka is rolling up the drive way. Ivanka stops the truck, gets out but everything seems dark and no one around. Ivanka decides to walk around the house as she sees a light turned on behind a back door. She walks through the door, and she sees red flower leaves in the hallway.

Ivanka follows the trail of the flowers as the lead the way up the stairs. Halfway the stairs, she sees a pink pair of panties. Ivanka gets more aroused by seeing this, as she continues to follow the flower leaves path. On the second floor, she sees a pink bra that by looking at the size would match Anneloes her size.

The trail leads to the bathroom, and as she peeks just behind the door, she sees Anneloes with her arms spread in a soapy bathtub, with her eyes closed listening to music through her earbuds.

Ivanka softly enters the bathroom, as she silenty undresses and steps in the bathtub very gently bare naked. She lowers herself on her knees but with her beautiful big breasts just above the water in the tub, as she removes Anneloes her ear buds.

"Hey beautiful!" Ivanka complements Anneloes with a big smile. Anneloes smiles and lifts herself up a little bit to lean forward to Ivanka, revealing her wet boobs to Ivanka popping above the water. Ivanka's body is still dry from the waist up and she is raising her body so she is looking down on Anneloes, with her beautiful big breasts right in front of Anneloes her face.

Anneloes puts both of her hands around Ivanka's breasts, starting to kiss her nipples and squeezing, as the first drops of water roll down Ivanka's breasts. Then, Ivanka grabs Anneloes by her wrists and pushes her arms behind her back.

"Don't move your arms away from your back!" Ivanka says to Anneloes with a naughty smile, but yet serious in her intention. Ivanka fingers run through Anneloes her hair, eventually tilting her chin up, making Anneloes look up to her. As Ivanka is looking straight down on her in Anneloes her eyes, she says "I will tell you when and what to touch, ok? Are you ready to obey me?"

"Yes ma'am" Anneloes softly whispers.

"I can't hear what you said honey!" Ivanka replies, while she again grabs Anneloes by her wrists behind her back, pushing her full breasts against Anneloes, looking her straight in the eyes, their lips nog even an inch away from one another.

"YES MA'AM!" Anneloes says out loud.

"Good girl" Ivanka replies, pushing her lips against Anneloes her lips and they start giving gentle kisses.

Ivanka pulls Anneloes closer to her and turns her around so she is back-facing Ivanka, as Ivanka dips her own body under the water so she is completely wet. Ivanka orders Anneloes to spread her arms and grab hold of the sides of the tub, while Ivanka wraps her legs over Anneloes her legs from behind her back, locking her legs to be spread wide. Ivanka's hands start to gently squeeze Anneloes her wet soapy breasts, pulls her nipples gently as they keep slipping through her fingers and caress up and down over her waist to her legs.

Anneloes is showing that she is submissive to Ivanka, as she tilts her head towards Ivanka's lips, inviting Ivanka to kiss her. As Ivanka's hands caress their way up and fully grab Anneloes her breasts, she starts gently squeezing her breasts again as she starts to french kiss Anneloes.

Slowly, Ivanka's right hand goes down Anneloes her body while her left hand keeps squeezing Anneloes her left breast and keeps on kissing her. As Anneloes feels Ivanka's hand getting close to her pussy and runs her fingers up and down the area, she starts to playfully protest by trying to move her legs out of the locked position, but she is unsuccesful as Ivanka is a very strong woman.

"No no girl, you're not going anywhere" Ivanka smiles to Anneloes. "Keep looking in my eyes as I am going to make you come" Ivanka instructs Anneloes.

"Yes ma'am" Anneloes replies with her submissive smile.

Ivanka's right hand keeps circelling Anneloes her pussy, teasing Anneloes with anticipation. Ivanka's right hand descends again a little bit and let her fingernails run over Anneloes her upperlegs. Anneloes is still keeping eye contact with Ivanka so she can't see where her hands will go next.

Then, in one swift move, Ivanka's right hand slides on the inside of her right upper leg down towards her pussy. As Ivanka's right index and middle finger gently started to stimulate her clit, she sees that Anneloes shivers from pleasure. Immediately she seeks Ivanka's lips and they start gently giving small kisses.

In a fraction of a second, Anneloes her eyes are wide spread and her mouth falls half open, as Ivanka's right middle finger all of a sudden go deep inside Anneloes.

"Aahh... ah!" Anneloes start to softly moan, as Ivanka now is forcing Anneloes to french kiss her. Anneloes feels that Ivanka's finger is picking up the pace, and 45 seconds along the way she feels she is about to come for Ivanka.

"Aaaahhh! Please Ivanka, don't stop, DON'T STOP!!" Anneloes begs Ivanka while her breathing is getting heavy and starting to sweat. Anneloes then pushes Ivanka's even deeper inside her pussy with her left hand. Then she puts her hand back again on the side ot the tub, as she submissively lets Ivanka finish the job.

In the final throes, Anneloes is looking Ivanka straight in her eyes with her mouth open, occasionaly shut by Ivanka kissing her.

"Mmmmm... mmmmm!" Anneloes moans while Ivanka keeps kissing her, and the tension in Anneloes body is rising high but now she let's herself relax and surrender to Ivanka's finger.

Then, Anneloes closes her eyes and moans "Oh Ivanka! IVANKA!" as she comes very hard in one big shockwave, as she couldn't keep her body still because of the release of the tension. Ivanka slowly pulls out her finger, as she releases Anneloes her legs from the locked position her hands start to caress Anneloes her breasts again, as the two gently kiss for another 5 minutes.

Ivanka stands up in the bathtub, grabbing Anneloes by her arms, inviting her to get out of the bathtub. As they use 1 big towel to dry themselves, the wrap themselves in this towel kissing their way to Anneloes her bedroom.

Then, with Anneloes standing with back towards the bed, Ivanka pushes herself on top of Anneloes, as the fall on the bed. Anneloes is challenging Ivanka again, as she escapes underneath her, gets on her knees on the bed and gets ready to push down Ivanka. She knows she can't overcome Ivanka, but likes the kick as Ivanka will dominate her.

Ivanka sees it and also gets on her knees opposite of Anneloes, as the two fold their hands in one another, getting ready to wrestle their opponent down. As Anneloes feels the strong hands of Ivanka taking control of her, she starts to giggle but still she can fight off Ivanka for at least 15 seconds.

Then Ivanka shows her strength and dominance, while she lands herself on top of Anneloes, pushing Anneloes her wrists down in the pillows.

"Say mercy!" Ivanka teases Anneloes, but Anneloes refuses to ask for mercy as she is still trying to fight off Ivanka.

"Make me!" Anneloes teases Ivanka, unwilling to give in just yet.

Then, Ivanka lifts herself up and in a swift move pins Anneloes her face tight between her legs, grabbing her by the hair.

"Please Ivanka, I beg you for mercy! Please!" as Anneloes submissively is giving in and starts to caress and kiss Ivanka's upper legs.

"Too late" Ivanka says laughing down to Anneloes ironically, looking at her face helplessly pinned between her legs. Anneloes is trying to get loose by spreading Ivanka's legs, but again Ivanka proves to be too strong for her.

"Ivanka, please! I beg you!" Anneloes pleads again to Ivanka.

Then, Ivanka pushes her pussy on Anneloes her mouth, and Anneloes submissively starts licking Ivanka. After all, Anneloes wanted to be in this position and she is going to treat Ivanka. Her tongue goes back and forth of her pussy lips, as well as inside her pussy making Ivanka moan louder and louder. After 2 minutes of Anneloes licking Ivanka, Ivanka comes in Anneloes her mouth, leaning herself forward on her hands, still rotating her pussy over Anneloes her mouth.

Ivanka is getting ready to release Anneloes, but then Anneloes pulls back Ivanka by pulling her upper legs down, pulling Ivanka's pussy on her mouth again.

Anneloes submissively starts licking Ivanka again, this time caressing Ivanka's upper legs and breasts. As Ivanka just came, it takes Anneloes longer to stimulate Ivanka to make her come again. Anneloes keeps going and as she is licking Ivanka for 3 minutes straight while squeezing her breasts, Ivanka starts to moan again.

"Don't stop Anneloes, don't stop!" as Ivanka pulls Anneloes her mouth tighther to her pussy, feeling Anneloes her tongue going deeper inside of her. Ivanka starts to scream her name, as she gets close to relief. Ivanka closes her eyes, squeezes legs extra tight as her cum wets in Anneloes her face. Ivanka then relaxes and lays down on top of Anneloes, french kissing her for the next minute straight to taste Anneloes her mouth.

As Anneloes is caressing Ivanka's body, Ivanka looks in her eyes and says "Now it's your turn honey" as she gently kisses her way down over Anneloes her body. Ivanka kisses and licks Anneloes her breasts, pulling her nipples to the max she can bear. Gentle kisses follow over her belly, as Ivanka's tongue reaches Anneloes her pussy.

"I love you Anneloes" Ivanka says as she gently rotates her tongue over Anneloes her clit, while Anneloes grabs Ivanka by the hair, pulling her close to her pussy. Ivanka keeps on licking Anneloes, as she feels the tension build up in Anneloes her belly, Ivanka fully grabs and keeps massaging Anneloes her breasts.

As Ivanka is licking Anneloes, she keeps looking in her eyes to see how Anneloes is enjoying her tongue having a party in her pussy.

"Ivanka, please, don't stop, don't stop!" Anneloes pleads as Ivanka feels the tension in Anneloes her pussy is coming to the max. "Oh... oh.... aaaaaahhhhh" and like a boat hitting the bayside during a heavy tide, her pussy rocks down her cum right in Ivanka's face. Then Ivanka gently lays herself on top of Anneloes, while Anneloes wraps her arms and legs around Ivanka, as they kiss the night away and fall asleep.

For sure, Anneloes her dream came true with Ivanka.