Shona Pt. 01: The Showcase

Story Info
Shona finds herself.
8k words
4.77
6.8k
21

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 01/14/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
247 Followers

It was over. I knew it. I fact, I'd known it for some time. He was just the latest in a string of unfortunate boyfriends, and they never worked out. Was there something wrong with me? Or them?

I put the phone down with a sigh. I was a little sad, but not exactly devastated. Mostly, as usual, I felt frustrated, disappointed, and a little bit bemused. I hadn't really much idea why I 'couldn't keep hold of a man' as my mum put it. I suppose she was a little bemused herself as to why her attractive daughter was pushing 30 and still not properly paired off.

The truth was that I found having a boyfriend, and especially the sex, less exciting than I thought it should be; I mean, the guys were OK, but they didn't make me see stars. I just thought I hadn't met the right one yet.

I'd had a few fairly short-lived relationships, sometimes ended by me and sometimes by him, but it was all a bit emotionally exhausting. I decided to take a break for a while and collect my thoughts, go out with my girlfriends and have a good time, but rebuff any advances made to me by men, unless someone really irresistible came along. I would return to how I was during my early teens, getting all my sexual fulfilment from my fingers and my toys.

Once I'd made the decision, I found I was both relieved, and strangely excited. I'd always enjoyed my solo sex, and was still getting myself off fairly regularly, even while in a sexual relationship, sometimes immediately after he'd gone home late in the evening. Sex with men obviously just wasn't quite doing it for me, whereas I never failed to have spectacular orgasms when I used toys or my fingers. Now that I was going to do it more, I found I was really looking forward to it.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Seònaid ('Shona' to my friends). I'm 29, 5'5" tall, with wavy, shoulder-length red hair and a figure that is neither especially thin nor fat. I guess some people might say 'average' but I'm fierce in my belief that I'm better than that. I have good legs, with full, shapely thighs, nice slim waist and curvaceous hips, and my tits are definitely above average in both size and shape. In fact, if I wear a low-cut top, they seem to be amazingly magnetic to men.

I'm of Scottish (Mum) and Irish (Dad) descent (hence the Gaelic name) and have pale skin and hazel eyes with a hint of green. I never seem to lack male attention, so I must be at least OK-looking. My friend Viv says I'm simply gorgeous, but she's probably biased.

I work as a physiotherapist in a private clinic in the north of England, so I spend most of every day in scrubs and flat shoes, which is probably why I enjoy dressing up in something more 'glam' when I get the chance. Boyfriends love it too of course but, in truth, I'm not doing it for them. I just love the way it makes me feel.

Ever since my teens, I've had a high libido and, as mentioned above, even when I've been in sexual relationships the sex has never been enough to keep me completely satisfied. I've always had my luxurious wank sessions, and they are, in some ways, even more exciting than sex with men.

When I settle down for a session of self-pleasure, I provide myself with a number of mirrors and a selection of toys. I like to watch myself and I've always found that the mirrors made it a much more sensuous, erotic experience.

More recently, I started using a camera as well, and that added another dimension to the eroticism. I've found that I enjoy 'performing' for the camera - it always makes me super horny - and I also discovered a further layer of pleasure when I started watching the films and wanking off to them; yes, getting myself off by watching me getting myself off. Strangely pervy and yet somehow very erotic.

It's not all narcissism though; I've also sometimes used solo girl porn to enhance my experience, but it was always strictly solo girl stuff - until more recently.

It wasn't long before it occurred to me that if I enjoyed watching myself 'perform', maybe others would too, and I began exploring how women make money from just showing off their bodies. I had a long email conversation with a woman who has a super-hot channel on Pornhub and she told me how to get into it, and the eye-popping amounts of money you can make if you have a good body. I began to think seriously about it. I got a lot of pleasure out of filming my solo play sessions and then watching the films, so why not make a bob or two at the same time?

When I started thinking about doing it for a wider audience, I began to take more care about things like lighting, camera angles, lingerie, makeup, and creating super-horny lurid close ups. I bought two more cameras, some professional lights, and some new lingerie (I love shopping for lingerie) and I quickly gained expertise. Before long I had developed myself into a self-pornographer of the highest order, and I had a lot of fun doing it.

It was probably only a month or two after I finished with my last boyfriend Chris, that I made the first film that I intended to publish for subscribers on my new channel. It was a warm Saturday and I locked myself away in my bedroom with my cameras, put on some sexy stockings, chose a few toys, and then spent the whole afternoon just playing with myself, showing off to the camera, and having a LOT of orgasms. I was so horny, these were also maybe the wettest orgasms I'd ever had.

I've always loved playing with my pussy, spreading my lips and stretching the flesh in all kinds of ways, and looking at myself from different angles. Some might say that's egotistical or self-obsessed but I don't think It is. There's nothing wrong with being aware of your own sexual allure, and I just think myself very lucky to be able to get so much pleasure from my own body.

'Playing to the gallery' was such an incredible aphrodisiac. The thought that someone was going to be watching me, tossing themselves off over me, and paying for the privilege, was such a horny idea that I even amazed myself with some of the drooling, spurting orgasms I produced, and I recorded them all in glorious 4k high-definition.

After an hour or two, I thought I was done, but then I started to watch the footage, intending to edit it down to just the best bits, and those brazen, glistening close ups of my drooling wet pussy turned me on so much my fingers were soon busy again and the camera was switched back to record to capture yet more wet, creamy orgasms. God, I was fucking made for this!

Over the next few weeks, I found I became more and more horny and I shot hours of footage. My head was full of sexual imagery, and I was continually coming up with new ideas for even more extreme and lurid films. I sometimes found myself distracted at work and often had to shake myself out of my reverie and concentrate.

My God, I was turning into a complete slattern! Was it unhealthy? I didn't know. All I knew was that I was literally enjoying the fuck out of it. I was definitely becoming addicted.

My new preoccupation with the female body started with MY body, but it also made me start to notice other women's bodies more too. I noticed how perky my friend Viv's tits were, and how her nipples showed through her t-shirt sometimes, and found myself admiring the shape of her bum in jeans, in a way I hadn't before. Or not in quite the same way.

It was during this period that a patient called Aly came to the clinic for treatment. She was a serious runner - not elite level but a very good club athlete - and she was about 25, tall, lithe, and toned, with long shapely legs, modest but pert breasts, short blonde hair, twinkly blue eyes, and adorable dimples when she smiled. A beautiful, athletic woman. She was recovering from a nasty knee injury and wanted help to restore her strength and flexibility.

Obviously, I treat a lot of people in my job, male and female, but most of them are not magnificent physical specimens like Aly. I found her physique a thing of wonder and I admired it, but I wasn't expecting any other reaction. I was in for a surprise.

She stripped down to a black t-shirt and a pair of bright yellow Nike running, 'knickers', which looked great with her tanned legs and I started going through some standard flexibility exercises. Exercises I'd done a hundred times with a hundred different patients, but as I held her leg and began to move it gently through its full range of movement, I could feel myself getting turned on. I could feel her toned muscles moving and tensing as I manipulated her long suntanned limb, and I couldn't take my eyes off the way the tendons near her groin tensed as she flexed her thigh, stretching the elastic of her skimpy briefs.

Strange, this hadn't happened to me before, and especially not with a woman. I was nonplussed; my mouth was getting drier and my pussy more moist by the second, but I managed to maintain an outward air of professional detachment as I completed the programme of exercises, and tried to disguise the fact that I was getting as horny as hell.

We arranged for her to come back the following week, but as soon as she left, I rushed to the toilet and got myself off, as quietly as I could manage, sucking my fingers and imagining it was her juice I was tasting. Fucking hell, was I turning gay??

That night, I had the most delicious wank session. No camera, just eyes closed and fantasising about Aly and that stunning body. I imagined her sitting on my face and gripping my head between those toned thighs, and I had a number of shattering, super-intense orgasms. It was the first time I'd ever fantasised about lesbian sex while wanking, and I was discomfited - shocked almost.

After this experience, I was bewildered but curious about why I'd had a patently lesbian response to Aly, when it had never happened before. But it happened again the next time she came to me, and each time after that.

I began to explore some lesbian films; in the interests of research you understand... I wanted to see if they had the same effect on me as Aly had, and I was shocked and fascinated that they did. There was something incredibly erotic about two beautiful women having sex, and I found myself mesmerised and thrilled by the sight of a pretty girl eating pussy. So deliciously lewd.

Before long, some lesbian porn was featuring in most of my wank sessions and I even found myself watching my home-made videos of myself and wondering what it would be like to actually eat MY pussy, rather than just sucking my fingers or my toys after they had been deep inside me. I loved the flavours my pussy produced when I was aroused, but it would obviously be a whole different experience to taste it at the source.

Lesbian sex soon became a central theme of my fantasies. It was often in my head when I was filming myself, and footage of me tasting my juices, sucking my knickers etc, became more and more prominent in my films.

Not that anyone was complaining. My films were proving very popular, and subscribers to 'Shona's Showcase' - as I'd named my channel - were growing steadily in numbers and were starting to bring me a very tidy extra income. I could see a possibility of doing porn full time for a living, but I decided I'd never do that because my body wouldn't stay young forever and physiotherapy was much more likely to provide me with an income long-term. I was happy to enjoy it in the short term though.

The next time Aly came to see me, I did something extremely unprofessional. I was massaging and manipulating her quadriceps tendon, just above the knee and I, quite unnecessarily, extended the massage to her quadriceps muscles, which were relaxed and wonderfully soft yet toned. I couldn't resist allowing my hands to stray even further up her thigh, exploring the tendons which led up under the elastic of her skimpy shorts to the borders of her pussy. I was teetering on the very edge of the distinction between massaging and caressing, yet she didn't stop me. She just lay back against the inclined backrest of the massage table, and sighed.

I was trembling with lust and arousal - I'm sure she must have felt it - and my heart was pounding. I wanted to rip off her shorts, plunge my head between those exquisite thighs, and eat her until she came all over my tongue. I was almost drooling.

She gave a little murmur and I jolted back to reality and realised what I was doing. I looked up at her and there was a brief moment of eye contact, but she just smiled a little wryly and whispered 'lovely.' I think we both blushed a little and I quickly got back to my professional therapeutic massage of her quadriceps tendon.

It was an intensely thrilling few seconds though, and arousing in a way I had never previously experienced. I was fervently attracted to her in a primal, carnal way. Just watching her move, or catching a subtle whiff of her faint perfume made me salivate. No-one, male or female, had ever done this to me before.

On her subsequent visits, I struggled to keep a tin lid on my sexual responses, but she didn't make it easy. Our little almost-sexual frisson had told her all she needed to know about the effect she had on me and she definitely indulged in a little bit of mischievous teasing; parting her legs a little more than necessary, flexing her thighs deliberately, wiggling her toes playfully when I was holding her foot, even 'adjusting' the leg elastic of her knickers when she knew I was watching. She gave me a lot of smiles, and sometimes she seemed almost about to burst out laughing. She was being a proper minx and I was completely in her thrall.

I struggled with all my might to remain professional and not succumb to the temptations that were inundating me. The staff toilet in the clinic had never witnessed me wanking off so often before. My libido was at stratospheric levels, but at least it enabled me to produce stacks of amazingly raunchy, thoroughly indecent content for my fledgling porn channel. All I can say is, the camera with a waterproof case got quite a thorough testing.

The changes I was experiencing led me to confide in my closest friend Viv. As far as she was concerned, I had always been straight, and not even an especially sexual individual, so my revelations came as a shock to her. She listened wide-eyed as I told her about the channel, the lesbian porn, and the powerful experiences with Aly and after a long pause she just said 'Wow... OK.'

I don't think she knew quite what to say, but her reaction was not negative. In fact, her eyes were shining as I revealed that I was not only an extremely sexual person but also, at the very least, bisexual.

Eventually, she rediscovered her voice and said 'You know, none of this makes any difference to you and me. You're still my best friend whatever you do. I'm not sure I have any lesbian feelings myself, but it doesn't phase me if you do. It won't damage our friendship.' I reached out and gave her a big hug.

She was especially interested in the channel, and the money-making potential of it and I could tell by her questions that her mind was turning towards whether she could do the same. 'Of course you could do it, V,' I said. She's more than attractive enough; slender and innocent-looking, I'm sure she could make a fortune.

'Have you thought of introducing two-girls content to your channel?' she suddenly asked. That threw me a bit, but she quickly followed up with 'Not with me, obviously, but you know Claudia who works with me at the hospital is gay? She seems up for most things and she's already tried to get me into bed. I told her I was straight but she just said, "That doesn't matter, we could still have a bit of fun." I bet she'd love to have "a bit of fun" with you.'

It was an interesting idea. I knew of Claudia from when I'd worked at the hospital. As I remembered her, she was very small but also very curvy, with breasts that looked huge on her tiny frame. Her features and her dusky skin tone made me think she was from a mixed race background and her mass of dark curly hair and very prominent white teeth reinforced the impression. Viv suggested we should meet up for a coffee in the hospital restaurant and she would make sure 'Clo' was there. Good idea.

Both Claudia and Viv are nurses, but nurse's uniforms aren't what they used to be. Nor are they what male fantasies tend to imagine. When we met for coffee, they were both in something not so different to the scrubs I wear at work. Not very flattering. However, I could see that Clo's tits were as big as I'd remembered them, and she was all smiles and giggles. Viv had obviously told her what this meeting was about and it had evidently made her quite giddy.

Viv introduced us, and then Claudia got straight down to brass tacks and said 'So, Shona, Viv tells me you have your own porn channel on the 'net and you might want to start doing some stuff with other girls, even though you're straight. Is that right?'

I was a little taken back by her matter-of-fact directness. She wasn't wrong, but I wasn't even sure whether I was straight, gay, or something in between and I told her so. 'Well it would be a good way to find out, maybe, and I'd def be up for it if you are.'

Well, in for a penny... I thought. 'Yes, I am up for it. Let's do it.' I said, sounding way less unsure than I felt. I noticed that Viv was smirking away, but her expression changed to one of alarm when Clo said to her 'Wanna join us Viv? I'm sure lots of Shona's viewers would go ga-ga for a girly threesome.'

'No, no, no. You two can go ahead without me, thanks.' She said, blushing slightly.

We arranged for Clo to come to my flat on the next Sunday and I was bloody trembling with nerves. My response to Aly had been primitive. A basic, animal attraction, but this was completely different. It was pre-meditated in a very unemotional way. Yes, I could see Clo was attractive and sexy but, up to now, I hadn't had any sexual response to her at all, and yet here I was about to take her into my bedroom and have sex with her. Lesbian sex. Something I hadn't even experienced yet, except as a fantasy. Part of me wondered what the hell I was doing.

She arrived wearing a white shirt with jeans and trainers, so she wasn't sexing it up at all. She didn't even have make up on, and her hair was its usual wild riot of curls. I was looking forward to seeing those tits uncovered though, so that was a good sign.

We went straight into the bedroom where I had cameras ready set up and a couple of toys on the bed. 'Mm, toys at the ready eh? I love it.' She said, then she just started taking her clothes off, bold as brass and very casual. I was pleased when she stopped before taking off her underwear. I wanted to savour the reveal and she didn't disappoint me.

She turned to face me, wearing just her white bra and pants, and she told me to sit on the bed. Then she stood in front of me and said 'So, not sure whether you're gay eh?' I shook my head, and she slipped off one of her bra straps, slowly pulling down the cup and revealing her plump, bulging breast, inch by inch. 'How about now?' I swallowed but didn't react in any other way.

She continued lowering the bra cup until the edge of her areola was peeping over the fabric. This was definitely making me hot under the collar and I could feel my nipples hardening. I was naked under my silk dressing gown and there wasn't much to absorb the dampness that was rapidly increasing between my legs.

'How about now?' She pulled the cup lower so that her startlingly erect nipple sprang free, then she used her other hand to scoop her big breast up out of the bra. 'You can suck it if you want. I think we should have a nice warm up before we get to the main performance.'

It was like she had done all this before. She was completely in charge and I was happy to be guided. I was, after all, a complete novice in this situation, and she was obviously an expert in lesbian seduction.

LissyW
LissyW
247 Followers