Anne's Awakening

Story Info
A short story about Anne's daring college escapade.
7.4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was so irritated with her crush it was difficult to describe. The snowy day didn't help she was all but stuck in her apartment and so far no one had planned a party or anything fun to do. She groaned with annoyance and turned the tv on to watch one of her favorite shows. With impeccable timing her phone lit up. It was from Simon. Her eyes rolled a little. She had slept with him as a freshman and hadn't really kept in touch. The message just said "hey". She replied in-kind, wondering what he could possibly want after so much time. Her phone chimed moments later, she looked at the message and her eyes opened wide, she was shocked and kind of grossed out. She reread the message to make sure she read it correctly.

"So this is weird but, me and Michael and Zach and are just sitting around at my place and thought it might be cool if you came over and smoked, you don't need to bring anything, but idk maybe, again sorry if this weird, but maybe gave us each a blowjob or something?"

"wtf im not a slut" she replied almost instantly. His reply came back after a few seconds.

"Sorry just thought it could be fun, didn't mean to offend you."

She paused for a second, the boredom of the snowy day tempting her to do something exciting. "I'll come over, but don't get your hopes up."

She waited for his reply and when she received a simple, "sounds good" she picked up her jacket and slipped into her boots walking down to the apartment door and out into the snowy lot.

As she walked across the parking lot towards Simon's thoughts flashed through her head. I would never. Maybe if he's lucky I'll do something with him, she walked up to the door, I am really fucking horny though and entered.

She walked upstairs to the living room where the three college guys were lounging on various couches, none of them had a shirt on and a bong sat on the table in the middle of the room.

"Hey" Anne said.

Simon replied "Hey, just throw your jacket on the table, grab a seat." She threw her jacket aside and plopped down on a chair closest to the door.

"That was a joke right Simon, there's no way you thought I'd do that did you?" Anne asked.

"Of course not" Simon replied sheepishly.

Secretly Anne was already getting kind of turned on; being in the room with the three shirtless guys and the thought of sucking each of their cocks was stuck in her mind. She could already feel herself getting wet. The room had settled into awkward silence, and none had said a word since Simon's embarrassed reply.

Anne broke the silence. "Well, maybe I can give you a blowjob Simon, I don't really know them though, so no chance. I guess they can watch as long as you all promise never to tell anyone." Simon was surprised by the sudden change in course for the conversation.

"Sure that's fine, I won't say anything, neither will you guys right? Zach? Michael?" The others quickly agreed.

She was surprised with herself. I can't believe I'm doing this. "Is it packed?" she asked getting up and walking towards the table. Simon nodded. She picked up the bong and lighter from the table, lit the bowl taking a deep rip.

"Okay, ready Simon?" she asked looking at Simon.

"Sure" he replied reaching to his waist sliding his short down and revealing his cock. It was average size and average girth, nothing too impressive, a reminder of why they only had a one night stand. Anne approached him and then stopped; he looked up at her clearly wonder if she'd changed her mind. But instead she quickly pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor. She hadn't been wearing a bra and was now topless, her breasts completely exposed. They weren't the biggest but she was confident in them and even had her one nipple pierced. She took the opportunity while they all sat awestruck staring at her to slip her hair back into a quick pony tail.

"Don't want my shirt getting messy" she explained as she sank to her knees in front of Simon. She reached out and started stroking Simon's cock with one hand, and he relaxed back into his seat. She leaned in and stuck out her tongue giving his cock a lick from the balls to the tip, stopping there and opening her mouth to slide back down with his dick inside of her mouth. She took almost all of it and continued to service his cock for several minutes. She could feel all the guys eyes on her as she slid up and down his shaft, occasionally paying extra attention to the head.

He moaned and clearly was enjoying it before barely forcing out "oh shit.. about to cum" she pulled Simon's cock out of her mouth with moments to spare. His sticky load landed mostly on the floor but a few drops landed on her right tit. "Fuck that was good, thanks Anne" he let out in a sigh before leaning back again into the couch.

She turned to see what Michael and Zach were doing, and as she kind of expected they both were focused on her intently. She felt a little bit of a blush come on as she realized they had just watched the whole thing and she was now topless facing them. Can't believe I just did that. She looked down at the sticky patch on her breast and that's when she realized she was even hornier then when she arrived and had started to get really wet now from the excitement. This is your fault she thought, couldn't just fuck me. She looked back at the other two guys and asked "would you both be cool with a just a handjob?" They appeared surprised by her sudden change in attitude. "At the same time alright too?"

"Sure" they both replied almost in unison.

She got up and walked across the room to them. They were both in arms reach if she kneeled down right in the middle, but first she looked down at them to see what she was working with as they both whipped until their cocks. Zach's dick was alright maybe a little smaller than she was used to but then she looked over at Michael. Damn. It was huge, long and thick too, that's the biggest I've ever seen. She knelt down and reached out taking a cock in both hand, or at least trying to, she could barely get her fingers to touch around Michael's. She began to stroke them, quickly falling into a rhythm with the two men occasionally groaning in pleasure. With the shock and excitement starting to fade, she noticed her pussy had started to ache. What is that feeling. Fuck. She kept it from her mind and kept stroking them for another minute. The ache was growing stronger but she kept trying to keep the urge from taking over. Fuck. No way. I couldn't.. I'm not a...

"SIMON". Her voice pierced the relative quiet.

He jerked up from his relaxed position. "Yeah?"

"Do you... do you have condoms?" She couldn't see him but could imagine the shock on his face, she could see the surprised looks from Zach and Michael.

"Anne.. that would be fun, but you sure you wa-"

"stop talking and get them" Anne cut him off and at the same time released Zach and Michael's dicks from her clutches. She turned to face Simon and without hesitation slid off her sweatpants. She paused for a moment, now clad just in a thong and feeling three pairs eyes on her almost naked body. What am I doing? She wavered but reason was being drowned out by her body's urges. She couldn't resist, even now her eyes were locked on Simon's rising erection. She wanted that cock inside of her, she wanted Zach's too, and Michael's. Fuck I'm just so horny, I can't believe I'm gonna do this, but I need to fuck, right now. She slipped the thong down over her hips and it easily fell the rest of the way to the ground and she kicked it off across the floor. Simon was still frozen in surprise. "Simon, come on. hurry up. I want to fuck now!" he nodded and quickly went into the hallway towards his room. She called after him "and don't just grab one or two grab a bunch. I'm going to fuck all three of you." She smirked imagining the shocked look on the men's faces behind her before she fell back onto the couch.

She adjusted herself, the cheap suede gliding along the smooth skin of her bare ass. She settled on a spread on position with her knees bent on both sides of her. She looked over to Zach "Can you grab me the bong?"

"Of course" he rose with cock dangling to get it for her. Her eyes followed it for a moment before the bong was in front of her. She set it down on the couch so that the base was in front of her pussy and took a hit. She wondered what was taking simon so long she was so fucking horny.

She coughed and passed the bong back to Zach who then set it on the table. "Zach right? Come here." He turned and approached her. A curious look on his face "do you want to touch me?" she smiled as she watched his reaction clearly surprised. He's the innocent one here, Simon is a little too at that moment she remembered Michael was sitting to her left, she turned to look at him but didn't make it as her eyes were again drawn in by his impressive cock. He noticed. She wasn't wrong, he was grinning. He was definitely the most confident one here.

Her focus was broken by Zach's excited reply "Yeah!"

She turned back to him and smiled before seductively encouraging him "well then touch me."

Zach approached and got to his knees in front of her on the couch. He reached out and began to caress the region at the top of her vulva. I hope he can fi- oh yeah. She let out a light moan enjoying the gentle pressure from his finger on her clitoris. She could see he noticed and was pleased with himself. A few more moments passed before Simon's footsteps could be heard coming back down the hall. He arrived in the room and proudly placed a box of condoms on the coffee table. He had already pulled one out and was holding it in one hand while his other was busy maintaining his hard cock. Still can't believe I'm going to do it, Anne thought to herself as she stood up from the couch. Upon rising she glanced down and noticed the droplets of cum still clinging to her breast she swept them up with 2 fingers and slid them in her mouth to suck the droplets off. The warm and salty taste was distinctive and delicious. All doubt left her mind. She was already so turned on, she no longer wanted to fuck all three of these men. She needed to fuck them and with that she stepped towards Simon and turned back towards the couch.

She widened her stance with her feet now spread wider than her shoulders and bent over, displaying her juicy pussy for Simon. "Took you long enough, now fuck me."

She heard the crinkle of plastic packaging ripping as Simon unwrapped the condom. Then a moment passed before she felt his hand on her waist.

"Here I come" he said right his cock parted her lips and began to enter her. She savored the feeling of first penetration as Simon's other hand found her waist and she was pulled towards him.

His cock sliding deeper into her vagina, Anne involuntarily let out a "oh fuck" that gave away her satisfaction. Simon began to pull and push her by the waist sliding his dick almost entirely out of her before thrusting back in. This continued for a minute before Anne raised her eyes to Zach and Michael who were mesmerized looking on from the couches. She smiled "I didn't forget about you two.. get over here."

They sat down in front of her and she quickly took a cock in each hand and started stroking them, though this turned out to be more difficult than before with Simon's rhythm interrupting her own. But still the moans of pleasure occasionally coming from each of them told her she was doing a good job. She moaned as well the pleasure of being fucked compounded by the devious act she was committing. She loved sex but never in a million years though she'd be gangbanged, though she had enjoyed watching that type of porn before. She wondered what this scene must look like. She was bent over in the college apartment's living room jerking off two men sitting on a couch while another was holding her by the waist and taking her from behind.

This thought turned her on even more "harder Simon, smack my ass" she ordered. She felt his open hand land on her right cheek a slight bit of pain enhancing the pleasure, he followed up by renewing the strength of his thrusts. The increased force sent her off balance, Michael's cock came free from her grip and and she fell forward and to the side into Zach, she was now inches from his face. "Are you going to fuck me next?" she asked seductively while draping an arm over his shoulder to maintain her balance.

"Fuck yeah" he whispered clearly in disbelief of this whole evening and the luck he was having. She moved her draped arm to the back of his head and pulled him into an unexpected kiss. Zach kissed her back and moved his hands to massage her breasts that where hanging in front of him. Simon's strokes kept pushing her into Zach's kiss, her tongue going deeper.

Oh my god, it feels so good she was lost in pleasure from this level of stimulation she'd never experienced before. Her eyes were still closed in her kiss with Zach, when she felt a hand wrap around her other wrist and guide it somewhere. She felt skin press up against her palm and instinctively tried to wrap her hand around it, but couldn't quite close around. She knew it was Michael's big cock. She began to stroke it, not wanting to leave anyone out of the action. She was saving Michael for last; while some girls say size doesn't matter Anne had always enjoyed the feeling of a fat cock stretching her pussy and filling it in a way smaller dicks couldn't quite manage. Simon's movements had picked up in intensity. He's probably about to cum, his cock was sliding in and out of her at a terrific rate and was accompanied by the clapping of skin as his hips slapped against her buttocks at the end of each thrust. She pulled back from Zach still inches from his face and eyes locked with his. "Fuck me harder Simon!" She exclaimed feeling him immediately push to his limit. His grip on her waist tightened as he thrust even harder than before.

"oh fuck I'm about to cum" he grunted. She bit her lip as his dick went just a little deeper and then stopped. Suddenly it was gone and her pussy was empty. Her knees started to buckle as she realized she was exhausted being fucked so hard, before she could collapse she felt a warm spray on her lower back and a sigh of release from Simon. She was still inches from Zach and her head fell onto his chest as her legs gave way. He looked down at her, clearly impressed by what he'd just seen.

After a moment Anne raised her head and said "don't worry you'll still get to fuck me" and gave his cock a squeeze. She realized she still was gripping Michael's dick firmly in her other hand, she hadn't realized when she stopped jerking him off, but she hadn't let go. She turned in his direction "and you will too." She released both men and rolled into a sitting position on the couch, she could feel cum slowly trickling down her back and over her ass.

Simon was smiling "That was great Anne, really fucking hot."

She breathed deep relaxing for a moment. "It was but I'm ready for more" she said with a smile.

Anne took a minute to collect herself, reflecting on how she ended up here with three naked men. She was usually pretty modest and reserved; so honestly it was surprising that Simon asked her something so wild. But he had caught her at the right time. Her crush had been rejecting her and something about that had caused her to become unreasonably horny. She wasn't out for revenge but definitely wanted something to make her feel better, she just didn't know that what would make her feel better was letting these three run a train on her this snowy night. Guess I am a bit of a slut sometimes, she chuckled to herself. She wanted to be fucked again, almost needed it. She felt recovered and ready. So she brushed her hand against Zach beside her and stood up. "Follow me".

She walked over to the table on the other side of the room, it was clearly not used for eating and just drinking games. It was however clean, she leaned up against it and turned back to Zach, "help me up" she ordered. Zach's hands cupped the bottom of her cheeks and she suddenly felt lighter, a little jump and she was sitting on the edge of the table, looking back into the living room. Zach was right there in front of her and she was looking down at him. He was clearly excited and ready for his turn with her. Michael flanked him his girthy cock hanging in front of him. Simon was hitting the bong and sitting in one of the chairs in the living room, exhausted from the sex.

"I need a minute, I can keep going though" he said noticing her eyes drifting in his direction.

"Good" she replied "I'm not done with you yet".

She refocused her attention on Zach, who just finished fitting a condom around his dick. Anne gently laid herself down on the table and lifted her legs to rest on Zach's shoulders. "Fuck me good" she said almost pleading. She felt his hands rest against her thighs and then he pulled her to the edge of the table. It was just enough so that the bottom of her butt cheeks were off the surface. His cock glided into her effortlessly. It wasn't as big as Simon's but the angle was better in this position and she could feel the tip of his penis putting pressure on her g-spot. This is going to be good she thought as he began to gently sway his tip doing exactly what she had expected and she let out a moan. She let her eyes close for a moment and just basked in the feeling. When she opened them back up she let out a shocked "oh shit!" Michael's cock was suspended inches from her face. Its thickness took up almost all of her vision being this close, but her shock was quickly replaced with lust. She reached up with both hands and slid them along his shaft before pulling it closer and pressing it against her lips. She kissed it softly before giving it a long lick. It was like a tree trunk in her vision she couldn't see the tip or the base. While she continued to take care of Michael's member Zach had been diligent in his work, the angle was perfect and each thrust sent a chill down Anne's spine. She let out a half moan half chuckle, the immense pleasure causing her to even to realize what was escaping her lips

"fuck me harder.. harder.. like a dirty slut."

Her mind raced what the fuck am I saying. She could feel her cheeks becoming flushed with embarrassment from what she had just uttered. She shifted Michael's cock to the side so she could look up at him. He was grinning and looking down at her admiring her blushing face and exposed breasts.

"If that's you want" he paused, seemingly waiting for a response. After a second she nodded still looking for words. In her mind she already knew the answer. She was begging for it, desiring nothing more in that moment to fucked rough and hard by both the men towering over her. He had already noticed her nod though and could see by the lustful look in her eye how badly she wanted it. "Let's see how much a slut you really are." He pulled her towards his side of the table, leaving her head hanging slightly over the edge. She heard Zach grunt clearly annoyed he had been dislodged from inside of her. She knew what was coming and would try her best. She opened mouth as wide as she could in preparation. All she could see was Michael's muscular thighs as he approached. His tip grazed her lips and then narrowly passed through barely fitting. Her tongue was waiting to greet him, and danced circles around the head of his penis. She could hear him moan in ecstasy. He pushed forward a little further his cock now filling her mouth she reached out for his shaft and began to stroke while still exploring his head with gentle licks. This was as much as she could take; she was quite satisfied with her efforts and seemingly from the noises he was making Michael was too.