Anne's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The table shuddered and that was followed by the surprising sensation of her legs being lifted towards her head. It felt she was being folded in half, her knees being pressed down by the sides of her head by firms hands gripping each leg. She wanted to look and see what was happening but her head was held in its position by Michael's cock in her mouth. But she knew her vagina was now facing the ceiling and was being spread open by the position of her legs. Her cunt was suddenly filled her odd position allowing what she could only assume was Zach's meager dick to penetrate deeper than she thought possible. She gasped, Michael's stepped back freeing his dick from her mouth and allowing her to look up. She was greeted by Zach leaning over her and outstretched to hold her legs in place. He plunging down on her with untamed ferocity and each time it seemed to find an extra bit of depth, and each time it sent an even greater pleasure pulsing through her.

Zach watching her transition from sucking cock to watching him fuck her asked "You like it?" she could only respond in a half moan "Yes, it's so deep." She slumped back taking in all the sensations inside her.

Michael chimed in "now that's how a slut takes it." Anne was still holding his cock in both hands and pulled it bringing his head back to her lips. She started sucking and allowed him to slip back into her mouth. She was solely focused on the two cocks filling her from each end, waiting with anticipation for Zach's next thrust and exploring Michael with her tongue. The euphoria was becoming too much for her, she needed release. She pulled Michael's cock back out her mouth noticing the glimmering threads of saliva running from his head to her lips, they snapped as she tilted her head towards Zach.

"Zach, my clit, I'm so close" she pleaded. She felt a second set of hands grip her legs, freeing Zach. He reached towards where their bodies met, fingers searching for her bud. Rapture suddenly wracked her body as he began to rub against her clit. She whimpered the pleasure almost too much to bear. Instinctively she drew Michael's cock to her face, his flesh pressed against the length of her cheek. The combination of Zach's cock filling her and the magic his fingers were performing on her finally pushed Anne over the edge. Almost all at one her muscles contracted. Her vagina squeezed Zach's cock in unison with her tightening grip on Michael's. Her leg's strained against the hands holding them in place. She was consumed by euphoria as the orgasm sent shockwaves rippling through her body. Almost as quickly as it had started the waves receded and her body relaxed, she hadn't even realized she'd closed her eyes or been loudly wailing in pleasure up until this moment. Zach had left her and she felt the soft touch of latex on her stomach. It was immediately followed by a warm splatter starting above her naval and reaching her breasts.

The table shuttered again presumably from Zach returning to the floor. Her mind still reeling from the intensity of her orgasm, she finally opened her eyes. Michael was still standing above her, she hadn't realized but his cock was still firmly pressed to her face and held tightly in place by her hands. She released him, "sorry" she said sheepishly.

He laughed "don't worry about it." Still embarrassed she sat up on the table Zach's warm cum slowly running down her naked body. She scooted forward so that her legs dangled from the table. She felt a little sore both from the position she had just been contorted into and the fact that she had just been fucked twice. She surveyed the room. Simon was laying on the same couch he had crashed onto after his time with her. Zach was retreating to another couch across the room.

Michael slid into her vision as he rounded the table his cock still rock hard, "finished or still think you can handle more?" He asked smiling slyly. That sounded like a challenge to Anne. And although she was a bit sore and worn out, the challenge and the sight of his huge cock was something she couldn't refuse.

"You bet" she said as she slipped off the edge of table and dropped lightly to the floor. "I just need to use the bathroom quick and then I'll be back to deal with you" she headed towards the hall and the bathroom within it, on the way she passed Michael and she gently brushed her hand along the length of his cock briefly locking eyes with him seductively. She set her sights on the bathroom door and began on her way.

She had scarcely taken a step when she was interrupted by a firm slap on her ass, making her jump a little. "I'll be waiting."

Anne closed the door to the small bathroom and turned to face the lone mirror. She leaned in grasping the sink on both sides, examining herself in the smudged mirror. Her cheeks were red, Michael's bold actions had caused her to blush. Not sure what I have to be embarrassed about at this point, she thought to herself. She considered cleaning herself up but decided against it. She was pretty sure her chest would be painted with even more cum at the rate the night was going. She ran her fingers through the hair resting on her shoulder, giving herself one last look up and down before stepping away. Her nipple piercing shined in the vanity lights over the sink. She relieved herself and washed her hands. Before opening the door and returning to the men hungrily awaiting her she paused surprised with the excitement that was already building up in her.

She emerged from the bathroom and walked back into the living room where all three mens gazes met her as she entered. "Ready for me Michael?" He was already rising of the couch still hard as ever.

"Of course, I've been waiting." He walked over to an open spot in the middle of the room and dropped down to the floor, and stretched out. He was laying perfectly flat, His hard dick towering above him, it was almost intimidating to her.

"You want me to ride you?" she asked. He chuckled, almost sounding embarrassed.

"Yeah just find it's usually better when you can control the action." She walked over to stand at his feet while nodding in understanding as her eyes remained stuck to his big cock. It was definitely going to be the biggest she'd ever had inside her.

She stepped forward, feet on either side of him. "condom?" she asked as she realized his dick was bare. "Yeah so bad news no Magnum's in the house. So it's cool if-"

"It's fine, I'm on birth control." Her answer almost stunned her but she was practically mesmerized by his massive dick at this point and wanted nothing else but to have it inside her.

She began to squat down over him. Reaching below to find his girth. Finding it she took hold of his head guiding it towards her waiting hole. She lowered herself onto him, the head of his cock stopping her cold, it was massive, and for a moment she questioned if she would be able to take it. As she paused Michael's hand cradled her buttocks, freeing her from some of the strain of the squat. She couldn't back down now and rested her hands on Michael's chest to steady herself. She lowered herself a little bit at a time. His penis started to enter her, and she could already feel herself stretching to accommodate him.

"Fuck, you're so big" she gasped almost involuntarily. "I can feel it stretching me!"

"Do you like it?" Michael asked.

Anne whimpered out a "yes" clearly awash in pleasure from the sensation. She slowly descended, his cock disappearing little by little. Her pussy was straining to take him, but she would not be stopped. Anne wanted it all and was determined to prove that she could handle it, she kept lowering herself further and further.

She realized Simon and Zach had relocated themselves to the couch directly infront of her where they were currently pleasuring themselves enjoying the show. Seeing their hard cocks and how they were watching her just turned her on even more. She took one of hands off Michael's chest and instead used it to grope her own breast. She had been slowly sliding down Michael's pole had taken at least half of him at this point. He was so big and it felt so good. She wondered how much further she could go, but was determined to be filled to her limit. She kept going down being filled more and more. Finally she bottom out, unable to go any further. She couldn't take the whole thing it was just too big.

"Fuck, Michael that's all I can take!" He smiled, and then thrusted upwards, and somehow managed to force his way even deeper. "OH FUCK" she screamed slamming her hands against his chest in a vain attempt to keep it going any further. She felt his hips against her thighs. She'd taken the whole thing. She'd never felt this full before and her pussy had stretched so much to take him. She loved it.

"Dammit Michael", she smacked Michael's chest again.

He laughed "I knew you could handle it!"

"Fuckin asshole" she fired back giving his chest one more final smack. She started to push herself back up and then slid back down his thick cock falling into a slow rhythm. Now that she'd taken the whole thing it didn't feel so extreme, but it still felt amazing. She couldn't help but let out a moan every time he filled her. She wanted more.

"Are you gonna fuck me or what Michael?" She teased. He started to thrust his cock stretched her to her limits she time she was wailing in pleasure. Zach had gotten up off the couch and was now beside her. He took hold of her by the back of the head and guided her to his cock. Surprised but excited she took him into her mouth and started to suck. Fuck I love it, they're using me like their slut. She focused on working Zach's cock in her mouth. After a just a minute or two of her sucking on him, he pulled his cock out and showered her in his semen.

She moved her hand from Michael's chest to her clit. She was close again and knew she'd soon be in throes of another intense orgasm. Michael was fucking her hard and each thrust wracked her body as he stretched her cunt. She starting rubbing herself completely overcome by pleasure. The orgasm was on her in a second. Her muscles tightened involuntary, her vagina squeezing on Michael's big cock. Pleasure pulsated from her toes to her fingertips. The orgasm subsided and she rested for a moment the fullness in her pussy was still so good even after she came. She looked down at Michael who had stopped thrusting and now wore exhausted and satisfied face. Did he just cum inside me? She thought, surprised that he would without asking at least. She slid herself up off of Michael's cock, instantly regretting it as she started to feel empty without the big dick inside of her. She looked down and saw the droplets of cum starting to accumulate on Michael's abdomen.

"What the hell Michael, a little warning would have been nice." He quickly apologized.

"I'm Sorry! I couldn't help it. Your pussy just started squeezing me so tight I couldn't stop myself." Anne reached down and barely needing to separate the lips of her pussy and slid her fingers inside. She then examined her fingers covered in a mix of her own juices and Michael's cum before sucking them clean. The salty semen flavor slightly stinging her tongue.

"It's okay, I'm not mad. Actually it was pretty hot" She retreated to one of the couches and fell back onto it, exhausted from riding him. "I guess we can just skip the condoms then. I mean if you guys can keep going that is.." She teased while spreading her legs wide showing off her pussy that was now leaking cum. She couldn't believe her lust wasn't satiated after being fucked three times in a row but here she was wanting more.

Simon rose from his seat already rock hard from stroking himself. "Oh is that a challenge?" He asked.

She smiled "Of course it is, now get inside me." He walked from his couch to her's finding his place between her legs. He slid in, the emptiness in her pussy now gone again. He leaned in and started to suck on her breast.

"Oh yes" Anne moaned. His was tongue gently flipping her nipple ring back and forth. He was fucking her slow but she didn't mind. It was a nice change of pace from the pounding Michael had just given her. She held Simon's head in place and pressed him against her breast. "Yeah Simon, just like that" she encouraged. Even after everything she had already done tonight she was still so turned on, and was determined to let them use her body until they were too exhausted to continue. She let Simon have his way with her, fondling her, and fucking her. His intensity slowly rose, his gentle pumping turning into a steady pounding.

"Holy shit, what is going on here?" came from across the room. Surprised at the interruption everyone look over to see another guy standing by the top of the staircase.

"Goddamit Craig you scared the shit out of me." Simon replied, turning back to Anne "that's our other roommate he was at work, sorry if he scared you and well what does it look like Craig?" While Craig was trying to find the words, Anne pushed Simon off her much to his surprise and disappointment. Why not make it four she thought. She started to walk to the table and picked up the bong in passing before correcting her path to head towards Craig. He was clearly stunned by what was happening before his eyes.

"I think you can see." Anne said and pushed the Bong in his direction. "Want to join in?" Craig nodded enthusiastically and checked to see if the bowl was full. Anne had already gone to her knees and was busy peeling off his pants and boxers. She pulled out his quickly hardening cock and started to stroke and lick it. "Simon, you weren't done fucking me yet were you?" She asked getting back up and bending over.

"Of course not" He replied walking over. Anne started to suck on Craig's dick, and was soon greeted by the familiar feeling of hands gripping her hips and a cock entering her pussy. Simon wasted no time and started to fuck her hard from the start. Anne was unprepared for his ferocity and it forced Craig's cock deep down her throat, almost making her gag. She clung to Craig to steady herself from the sudden onslaught. Anne would have been a little mad but she was impressed by how much they were taking control and that turned her on. Simon groaned "I'm gonna cum."

Anne pulled Craig's cock out of her mouth to say "Cum in my pussy Simon, fill me up." He made one big final thrust, releasing his load inside of her.

Anne turned without hesitation, bending over the back of one of the couches and presenting her cum-filled pussy to Craig "Your turn." He wasted no time following her to the couch; he gripped her by the cheeks and spread them. Her pussy lips parted and cum dripped from deep inside.

"Damn, what a slut, you really let them all cum in you." He teased. It turned Anne on being talked about like that, also how could she argue when she was about to let a fourth guy fuck her tonight.

"That's right" she said, "and now it's your turn. I hope you have a big load for me." Craig guided his cock to her spread out pussy and it slid inside. He pushed his cock deep inside pressing her thighs against the couch. Anne moaned as he filled her.

Anne locked eyes with Michael, who was sitting across the room stroking his big dick. She reached out her hand and beckoned him over to her. He crossed the room and stood before her, his cock fully erect. "Come here" she said as she grabbed onto his dick and gave a slight tug urging him to join her on the couch. He climbed onto the couch in front of her and she started to stroke him. "I want you to fuck me hard with that big cock of yours. I want to feel every inch." She pulled him in and started to make out with him while still getting plowed by Craig from behind. It wasn't long until Craig came inside her too. After he removed his cock she reached down and slid her fingers over her pussy they returned coated with cum and her own juices. She licked her fingers clean.

"Michael gets to fuck me one more time then I think I'm done. The rest of you can do whatever you want to me while he does though." She rose from the back of the couch and walked around it placing herself in the middle of their living room. They were eying up her naked body, ready to ravage her.

Michael picked her up and laid her down on the coffee table in the middle of the room. He rested her legs on his shoulders and pressed his thick cock against her pussy. "You want it?" He asked, smirking.

She was so turned on she couldn't control herself. "Yes, yes I want your cock, make you me your little slut." He pushed himself in, her pussy stretching to fit his cock as it slowly slid in inch by inch. The pleasure was mind blowing. It finally was completely inside and she could feel his hips against her butt, it was so fucking big. Then suddenly he pulled it almost all the out before slamming himself back inside of her. She involuntary let out a scream of pleasure, that didn't seem to surprise Michael at all. He kept going, fucking her without restraint. She couldn't complain, she did ask for him to make her his slut after all. Before she knew it the other guys were all over her too. Craig turned her head to the side and inserted his cock in her mouth, she started sucking immediately. Zach and Simon had taken her hands and placed their cocks in them and she started to stroke them as well. She wanted to satisfy them all. One of the guys was sucking on her nipple and she couldn't even tell who because of Craig's groin in her face. She was on autopilot barely able to keep track of what she was doing as each thrust drowned her in wave of ecstasy. Soon someone, presumably Michael, was rubbing her clit. She wanted to scream in pleasure but couldn't as Craig was still using her mouth. It wasn't long before he blew his load in her mouth though, she swallowed it all. He pulled back and smiled down at her.

She looked towards the other men just in time to see Zach's cum spray across her stomach. That's two, she thought. She kept stroking Simon. Michael had not broken his pace and she was quickly approaching orgasm. "Please don't stop." she begged. "I'm about to cum again!" Michael looked up at her flashing a grin and proceeded to fuck her even harder. It only took a few moments of Michael increased pace to send her spiraling. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming" she moaned, the orgasm wracking her body and her vagina tightening around Michael's gigantic cock. He didn't slow down one bit. She was still holding onto Simon's dick and had started to squeeze it without realizing. She felt him pulse as he came, showering her breasts in cum. It was now just Michael that she needed to finish.

Michael rose onto the table folding her in half in process. He was now thrusting almost straight down. He was going so deep inside her and she hadn't even come down from her orgasm. "Oh god, its so fucking deep Michael!" She could barely handle it. Then he slammed down on her one last time as he climaxed. He stepped back and his cock fell out of her, his cum dripping from his tip.

She laid there exhausted. She could feel the cum pouring from her and running down her ass cheek. Michael was still above her on the table, smiling down on her. "You're a good slut. That was real fun"

She reached out and grabbed his cock, "Thanks I guess" she laughed "you've got a nice cock."

She was done, too exhausted to continue. She looked down at her body, she was covered in cum and her pussy was sore from the back to back poundings. She pulled herself from the table and collapsed onto one of the couches, she asked for the bong and took another rip. After relaxing for a minute she got up, the guys were bickering over who fucked her the best, though the answer was clear. She got her sweatpants and shirt. She Reclothed herself and grabbed her jacket. "I'm gonna go now." She said.

"Well thanks for coming over, it was uhh. Fun." Simon offered. She laughed at his awkward reply. And wave as she walked down the stairs to the door.