Annes Possessions Ch. 03 - Tee is formed

Story Info
Anne explores more of Tee's submission, begins the journey.
5.5k words
4.63
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

This story takes place in a fantasy world where certain norms of society do not exist! If forced slavery, nonconsensual sex, strict bondage, and other such things offend you, they are not against the law or outside societal norms in this fantasy world, please read something less offensive to you! Please forgive any technicalities I get wrong this is not technically accurate work.

Anne showered and let slave Tee eat her to an orgasm in the shower and as Mistress dried and headed to the closet, Tee was allowed to quickly wash.

"I see you rubbing on my pussy without permission." Anne said, looking through the frosted glass. "Add a punishment."

"Yes Mistress." Tee answered, needing relief.

Anne walked into the 18x20 foot walk in closet that was stacked and organized full of clothing. She found what looked like the clubbing section, finding a black leather miniskirt, and a sheer white blouse.

Anne tossed her soiled panties onto the pillow on the bed for later. She found a pair of cutoff sweat shorts and used one of Steve's under shirts for a top. Anne's bra showed through, but she did not care.

"You chose red leather for your glamour shot in the playroom so find your tallest red heels put on what I set out and nothing more, bunch that leather skirt up around your waist. I don't want my leaking pussy to damage that skirt." Anne ordered.

Anne grabbed the red leather Mercedes key ring and with the garage door open hit the lock button and sure enough the white Mercedes SL63 roadster barked at her with the lights flashing. Anne walked out and Tee was quickly crawling behind her. Anne grabbed the golfing top Tee wore earlier.

Anne tossed it onto the passenger seat of the roadster as she lowered the top of the roadster, "Sit on that top, I don't want my pussy leaking all over the nice red leather seats of this car." Looking at Tee as she sat, "I didn't tell you that the shirt could be buttoned that far up. All buttons open to here." Anne touched the one above Tee's navel and below the center of her breasts, right at the bottom of her sternum.

Tee complied; Tiffany had no idea that she would be this turned on by a woman taking control of her. She was leaking even worse than before the shower. Tiffany thought she might have a little understanding of why Steve acted the way he did when she took control of him.

Anne pulled out of the country club and onto a main expressway. She turned off onto the bridge to Miami Beach. Now Tee was nowhere near the least dressed woman on the streets. The exposure kept Tee aroused and humiliated. Anne stopped in a spot near The Webster, a famous Miami clothing boutique.

The girl working on the floor of the boutique side eyed Anne as she entered. Anne walked straight to the one she had looked at a few days ago and found out it was $4500 dollars. The dress was a Ruched Cut Mini Dress in charcoal.

The second outfit was Givenchy leather draped mini dress in black as well. The first was a gauzy material, the second shiny black leather. Anne chose a white leather bra and thong set to wear with the dresses. She got a pair of white leather 4" heels. A diamond choker and tennis bracelet finished the look for her, she wore the Givenchy out of the store as Tee paid the $30,000 bill. Just as they pulled out from the curb Anne saw a piercing parlor.

"That looks interesting. I wonder what I could get for my little slave girl in there?" Anne said as she pulled an illegal U-turn into an empty spot in front of the building.

Anne walked in with Tee following. The entry room looked more like the waiting room for a dental office than any tattoo parlor Anne had ever been in, she had never been in a piercing studio.

The heavy-set girl behind the counter looked out of place with the rings and posts through her cheeks, lips eyebrows and nose. Large pink gauges were through her earlobes. Half her head was shaved, and the other half had long straight dirty blond hair to her lower back.

"Is there anything in particular you are interested in?" The girl asked Anne.

"No, I am just thinking of decorating my slave girl some more. Show the girl your piercings Tee!" Anne demanded.

Tee lifted her skirt and pulled her labia apart to show the girl her two gold rings.

"Oh, that is perfect, I would post it through the rings but still behind the clit, keeping the hood pulled back and keeping her more sensitive. Or even better would be to use that with the rings to cover the clit with a hood. Those are great at keeping horny slave girls from playing with and stimulating their clits." The girl explained grabbing a thick book and setting it on the counter.

Tee let go of her labia and began to lower her skirt to cover herself.

"I didn't say you could stop displaying my rings. That is another punishment. I hope you are keeping track; It may take a couple of weeks to get what you owe me taken care of." Anne threatened.

The girl opened a book with 4x6 digital pictures 6 to a page of different piercings they did. There were 9 hoods on the two pages and Anne like the one with scrolling across it and a calla lily scrolled in the center with the upper scroll spelling out Slave and the lower Girl.

"I think that would be perfect for my slave Tee, don't you Tee?" Anne asked.

"Yes, Mistress." Tiffany said, knowing it did not matter tonight and possibly longer.

"I want that one with the diamond tip post at the top and bottom, just like the photo." Anne said.

"I like that one as well, the great part is the inside is covered in little spikes so if she does touch it the spikes poke into the now exposed nerve center she is wanting to stimulate." The girl said smiling sadistically. The girl pushed a button behind the counter. A small middle aged oriental man came out from the back.

"She wants a "Slave Girl" clit hood and already has two rings approximately where it goes. You may need to modify a blank, she will need a hood retaining post with diamonds top and bottom." The girl told him.

The man looked at Tiffany holding her skirt up and vagina open, then to Anne, "Bring her back and I will see what we need to do. If she removes the skirt and gets up on the table with her feet in the stirrups, that helps."

Anne nodded to Tiffany, and she handed Anne her skirt as she complied. The small man looked up at Anne.

"She is aroused, isn't she?" He asked.

"Yes, she has leaked like this since I took possession of her a couple hours ago. She has even showered and still stinks like a brothel.

"I can work with this, it will take about an hour, if you want to come back, she will be hooded and ready.

"Can I sit and observe while looking through your book?" Anne asked.

"Absolutely. White wine or red wine?" The man asked.

"White please." Anne said.

Anne sat in a comfortable chair and thumbed through the book while the man appeared, measured set the cover in place measured and disappeared. If Anne saw a picture that interested her for piercing either of the men or Tiffany, she snapped a picture of it. One woman had her entire slit with stainless steel through it and rings holding it in place. Two small holes were in the expanse of metal one about 1/4" for the urethra and one about an inch for the vagina.

Another that interested Anne was a man had the tip of his tongue pierced with a post holding it to his lower jaw. Anne imagined it and how the tongue would gag the person from speaking but still leave the throat available for penetration.

Anne was enthralled with some the breast piercings when the man tapped her shoulder.

"She is ready for your inspection. I think it is what you asked for." The man told Anne.

Anne really liked how the two silver rings lay against the cover with the sparkling diamonds at top and bottom.

"Do you think that will help you to quit playing with my pussy slave Tee?" Anne asked.

"Oh yes Mistress, it is very painful and pokey when my clit gets bumped or too aroused." Tee told her.

"Give the man a tip with your mouth, swallow it all and hurry out. I'll pay the girl; we have a couple more stops tonight before we head home." Anne told Tee.

Anne turned to see Tee, skirt less on her knees pulling the man's underwear down, exposing his small hard cock and taking it into her mouth.

Tee came out while the girl was printing Anne's receipt. Anne and Tee left, both with smiles and Tee feeling owned for the first time in her life and liking the feeling of not having decisions to make.

Once in the car Anne checked to make sure Tee's skirt was up and it was. Anne reached down and patted the hood over Tee's clit getting a sharp intake of breath and a moan from the woman.

"Oh, I like that a bunch already." Anne said. "I am going to tell you a story and you have to tell me how the main character should react."

"Yes Mistress." Tee said.

"There was a girl that was saving herself for her high school sweetheart and the boy was saving himself as well. The girl wasn't going to turn eighteen for another week when she and her eighteen-year-old date went to a sorority party. One of the girls at the party was a member of the sorority and enticed the eighteen-year-old virgin up to her bedroom and took the virginity of the boy the girl was saving herself for. Should the girl extract revenge or just a punishment?" Anne asked Slave Tee.

"I would think the girl who saved her virginity for the boy would be awfully mad at the other and want severe revenge. She probably deserves some sort of revenge on the girl that stole her boyfriend's virginity from her." Tee said.

"You did that to me Slave Tee! Are you ready for your punishment then my revenge? Will you give it freely knowing now what you did?" Anne asked.

"I didn't do that. I had never met you before our husbands met. How could I have done that to you, Mistress?" Tee asked.

"It was the fall semester of our freshmen year at the University of Washington and your sorority was having a party that my friend Mindy invited Jake and I to. I watched you take Jake by the hand upstairs, and you were showing off his cum filled condom extolling your conquest twenty minutes later." Anne said.

"I was rushing. It was a bet from a big sister in the sorority. I had to do it, or I wouldn't get in. Oh, my God, I did that to you, and you recognized me when we met?" Tee said, breaking down.

"I can't think of anything you value more than your fake blonde hair. I think I will donate your hair to locks of love and have you shaved bald." Anne threatened.

"I probably deserve worse; I took something that can never be given back and discarded it like an old shoe. I will do as you ask." Tee said. "I submit to the revenge Mistress thinks I deserve.

Tee was very confused, she was frightened at admitting she had wronged Anne, but aroused at what the punishment would be as a revenge by the small woman. She owed the woman so many punishments she was going to be her slave for days, maybe weeks as much as she fucked up and got more punishments.

Anne pulled up at the salon and Tee followed her inside. A young woman about 20 sat at the reception desk.

"She wants to donate her hair to locks of love." Anne told the receptionist.

"Terry is free she can do it for you, it still costs the styling fee, even with the donation." The receptionist said.

Terry saw the two women come back and the blonde deferred to the small auburn-haired woman.

"I would like to donate my hair to the locks of love." Tee told the girl.

"Short or smooth?" Terry asked.

"She will have it shaved smooth!" Anne told the stylist sitting in an empty chair.

"Would you like a wine while you wait Ma'am?" the receptionist asked from Anne's right.

"That would be nice, thank you." Anne told the girl.

The stylist slid the hair from Tee's head using clippers and stuffed it into bags for shipping. Anne relished watching the hair come off. The next best sight was the straight razor sliding the foam off the skin leaving smooth white skin behind, highlighting where the tan skin met scalp.

When the stylist was finished Anne walked over and ran her palm over the smooth skin of Tee's scalp, "We will have to keep lotion on this, or you will get a horrible burn."

Anne wanted to rub one out right then, running her palm over the smooth scalp. Anne went to the receptionist's desk and paid, leaving Terry a 100% tip with Tiffany's credit card. Anne turned to leave with Tee following as Terry stepped from the back. Anne gave her a nod as she was stepping out the door to go wig shopping with Tee.

Anne stopped with Tee at The Wig Emporium in north Miami and the two entered. The salesgirl suspected cancer and was at Anne's beck and call. Anne had fitted several wigs and chose the blonde Dolly Pardon wig from the early 1970's, a butt length black Elvira wig, and a red Pippi Longstocking pig tail wig.

She had the three in boxes and Tee put them in the trunk of the car. Feeling the air across her bare scalp had Tiffany even more aroused and frustrated by the clit cover poking into her clit continuously.

Anne left Tee in the car in the marginal area of the town that her and Tom's apartment was in to grab a bag of clothes and a couple of pairs of shoes. Anne drove the 15 minutes back to the country club with the guard letting the gates open as he saw Tiffany's car round the corner. He looked oddly at the bald woman in the passenger seat.

Anne pulled up to her jeep in the parking lot of the golf course.

"You drive my jeep to the house and park it in the garage. I will follow you with this. Don't forget your stain pad, I don't want the leather in there stained either."

Upon getting out of the car Anne left both bay doors up for the Jeep and the Mercedes.

"Don't forget to remove your clothing and fold it on those shelves over there. You will be taking the drycleaning to the cleaners every Thursday and picking it up on Monday's. We will make a whiteboard in the kitchen of Tee's duties so you can check them off each day they are required."

Anne waited for the woman to get naked and ready to crawl into the house and popped the trunk on the Mercedes open and instructed Tee.

"You can walk upright for this chore, but I want my outfits in my master bedroom on the bed and laid out. The wigs in the spare room that will be yours when not sleeping with me and you kneeling by the kitchen table at my feet when the car is empty of our shopping. The picture frame goes on the table beside me before you kneel." Anne ordered.

Tee was in her red heels and naked, truly naked with no hair. Trying to get stuff from the Mercedes into the house without any of the neighbors or people passing on the street seeing her through the two open garage doors. God her clit ached from the entire day of being poked as she was degraded by Mistress.

As Tee made her first trip into the master bedroom Mistress Anne was naked and shuffling through the drawers on Steve's dresser coming out with one of his colored tank tops and pulling it over her head with the designer dress she had worn for the day on the bed. Tee laid the other dress on top of it and placed the shoes on the floor next to Mistress's other pair.

Anne went to the den and paired her phone with the printer there. Anne printed the slave contract that Tom had signed when in Issaquah with the blanks intact for name, date, length of contract and other pertinent information like safe words.

The tank top fit like a light form fitting stretch dress, Anne liked it. Anne opened a bottle of white wine out of the custom wine cooler in the den. Poured a large glass and carried the two with the printed contract to kitchen table. Anne filled out the contract except for the signature but dated next to the line.

The contract defined that Tiffany Stone was submitting to Anne Miranda as property for the duration of the current date and one day after the men were to return from their sales trip. Tiffany finished her task of unloading the car and putting the things for Anne in the master bedroom and the things for her in the room down the hall. Tiffany placed the picture frame for an 8 1/2" x 11" document on the table next to the wine bottle and knelt as ordered by Anne.

Anne had taped a red inked pen and a push pin to the document before leaving the den. The ink filling out the lines were all in the red ink and the line at the bottom that said, "Mistress/Owner" was in red ink and a bright red fingerprint was next to the date by Anne's signature.

Anne set the document at Tee's face on the floor. "Read it and sign it if you agree; if not, you have a bunch of punishments to finish in the next three hours as I counted fifteen to add through the evening on the town," Anne said.

"You have opened my eyes to an entirely new life, Tee. I believe your eyes have opened as well. You seem to have put a capitol D in BDSM. Tomorrow we will explore some of the SM along with some of the B but the degradation and humiliation seems to be especially arousing to you. I look forward to guiding you on a journey of exploration and degradation." Anne explained, as Tee read the straightforward document.

A single tear hit the paper between the signature of Tiffany Stone and the date as her pricked finger left its print on the paper next to it.

Tiffany could not believe how aroused she had been the entire day serving Anne. She was leaving a puddle right now signing a document giving the woman legal control over her life. Shit, not just her's Steven's. Tiffany had a similar contract with Steve except it was a lifetime agreement. It would revert to Anne as soon as Anne filed this with the State of Florida.

Anne bent down and lifted the document, slid it into the frame and left it on the table.

"It has been a long day, and you have some work to do before bedtime. I will be out in the hot tub or sauna for the evening. My closet needs to be cleared of the clothes and shoes currently inside of it. We will go through the ones in there later to see what goes second hand and what should probably be burned. A few will be retained for special occasions." Anne said.

Tee was trying to think through the fog of arousal at giving her free will to this woman and the enormity of it.

"Put the clothes and shoes in the bedroom where you put the wigs and we will convert that into your rest and dressing room for the future. Stand up, spread your lips so I can get a good shot of my "Slave Girl Hood" then get to work." Anne ordered.

Anne finished her glass of wine and filled a carafe with ice and water to take to the sauna. She grabbed a towel and lost the shirt on the patio table, entering the sauna hanging the towel outside. It had been a long day, and she was worn out. Anne chuckled to herself thinking what was going through Tiffany's mind right now.

Tiffany's mind was filled with the arousal of losing her entire lifestyle on a golf bet and the pain of the clitoral hood in physical arousal from the degradation of it and what she had been through.

Tee finished moving the clothing and shoes from the large master bedroom closet to the spare bedroom nearest the master suite. She crawled out to find Mistress in the hot tub drinking ice water. Tee supplicated next to the tub and waited. Mistress emerged and Tee followed Mistress back to the master bedroom.

Anne removed the clitoral cover, replaced the rings and post, and allowed Tee to shower her, washing her hair. Anne placed Tee on her stomach under the covers with wrists bound to ankles and let the new possession give her two orgasms before falling asleep.

Anne had set the alarm for 6 am. Tee hearing the alarm did as she was told before sleeping the night before, putting her mouth to the task of giving Mistress a morning orgasm to wake to. Once Anne had shut out the beeping her pleasure came quickly with the memory that the smooth head between her legs had given herself to Anne the night before.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12