Annes Possessions Ch. 03 - Tee is formed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne slid the covers to the foot of the bed revealing her bound, hairless slave. Anne unclipped the wrists and ankles allowing Tee to move her face from the fresh and stale wet stain in the bottom sheet. Anne could smell the mixed arousal of Mistress and slave as the cover and sheet came back. Tee had a wet stain under her crotch as well.

"Legs over the edge of the bed, on your back and hold that pussy open." Anne ordered Tee.

Tee complied, exposing her clit that was much less irritated this morning but still slightly inflamed from the little punctures that Anne could see from the hood.

"Do you think you can keep your hands off my clit this morning Slave Tee?" Anne asked.

"Yes Mistress, it is still very sensitive from the hood yesterday." Tee answered.

Anne blew on the rigid nub and Tee moaned. Anne licked the pad of her index finger and put a slight amount of pressure on the point of the bundle of nerves moving the nub in a circle, getting a deep guttural moan.

"I could play at this all day. We might later but right now we have to get ready for something. Follow me to the playroom, I am going to leave my clit accessible for now." Anne told Tee.

Pressing 9597 to enter the room, Anne entered with Tee crawling behind her. Anne placed Tee on the St Andrews cross with wrists tied firmly above her head with little tension so the woman would be comfortable for some time. The ankles were cuffed to the bottom stantions with room to move around and keep blood flow.

Searching through the cupboards and drawers Anne found a cock cage that looked like the one on Steve in the wall mural. She also found a red leather head harness with a green 2 1/2" ball attached to it. A pair of green eye pads for blinding the wearer were in the same drawer. This gave Anne an idea.

Anne took the cage and set it on the bondage table in the center of the room. She walked to Tee with the eye pads attached to the harness and pushed the ball into the understanding mouth of her submissive. Installed the head harness over Tee's bald pate, covering the hazel eyes with the green felt lined pads.

Anne ran her hands down the side of Tee's ribcage raising gooseflesh on the submissive's skin.

"I love having you in such a vulnerable position and from the look of that pussy you love being in this position. I expect thanks for not hooding that fat little clitoris this morning and keeping you in discomfort for being aroused at submitting to me." Anne said running a finger down over the sensitive button on its way to shoving roughly into Tee's core.

"I told you today we would explore more of the bondage and sadomasochistic side of BDSM, and I am a woman of my word but there is some housekeeping to take care of, don't go anywhere." Anne said, using the lame joke of every B movie and porn she had seen where a woman was left bound as the captor left them.

Anne made herself a tumbler of coffee with some white chocolate flavor in it in the kitchen. Grabbed her earbuds out of her purse and put them onto her retro play list through her phone. Still wearing the stretchy tank from the night before, Anne went and made sure her hair was right and put on some light makeup for the day.

Liz Phair was thumping in Anne's ears as she reentered the playroom, walked to the bound woman on the cross.

"Enjoy my playlist, I will get to you in a few minutes." Anne said, removing the buds from her ears and putting them in place in Tee's ears.

Anne set the phone on the bondage table next to the cock cage she had found. Anne pulled a high back chair from the dining room down the hall to the playroom to sit in and sent the video chat link right at 8 am. That was 9 pm in Hong Kong where Tom and Steve should be currently, ending a day of selling software.

Her sent link was quickly live. Anne had sat so that Tee was visible on the camera over her left shoulder. Tom came into view and looked tired.

"Good evening, Tom, how was the flights and the sales today?" Anne asked.

"The flight was long, and I got little sleep. We had three sales calls today. One confirmation, one hard no and a return to go into further detail tomorrow with three more meetings tomorrow before we depart tomorrow afternoon for Singapore." Tom said.

"Remember, you are free to recreate and enjoy the trip. I expect an orgasm a day and I don't want them all to be you pulling on my cock thinking of me." Anne told him.

"Yes, Mistress, I will find some recreation to keep my prostate drained since it isn't being milked every night. Do you have that on your phone as wallpaper? The naked slave on a St Andrews Cross in the background?" Tom said acting exacerbated.

"That brings me to the next subject. The bald slave you see in the background is Tiffany. She lost a bet to me yesterday on the golf course. She did not know how submissive she was until I helped her down the path. She gave herself to me yesterday evening. The frame on the wall you see next to her is her contract to be revisited the day after you guys get back." Anne explained.

"What about Steve? Isn't he going to be upset when he finds out his wife has been taken as a slave by mine. You are putting the business in jeopardy with this Mistress!" Tom questioned.

Anne picked up the cock cage and showed it to the phone camera. "Steve is in the same position as you, my love. Tiffany had a contract with Steve that is very similar to yours. I am going to the courthouse today to get the paperwork all lined out, but I own Steve as well, by proxy from taking his owner into my possession."

"Thank you, Mistress, what would you have me do?" Tom asked.

"I will MMS you a picture of the contract and Tiffany's current position. Steve will be able to verify it is his wife from the photograph. You will have Steve buy a cage, make it polycarbonate and milk his prostate nightly. You will send me a picture every night of Steve's milk being drank by himself. You will make sure he doesn't have an orgasm before returning from the sales trip. If you wish to top him for those milkings all the better." Anne ordered.

"I will send you pictures starting tomorrow. Steve is currently out on the town, and I will get him organized tomorrow during our meetings out." Tom promised his owner.

Anne closed her end of the chat. Put the chastity cage in a cabinet on the wall. Took a picture of the contract on the wall. Then a full body picture of Tee listening to 90's chick grunge on the ear buds, before leaving the room to get the thing that would definitively show Steve it was his bald wife on the bondage cross.

Anne returned with Tiffany's two gold rings and replaced the silver ones in the vaginal folds and removed the rear post with the two diamonds. Once the picture was taken the holes were refilled with Anne's jewelry for the aroused clitoris.

Anne resized the images to fit in a text and sent them forward to Tom. Anne now aroused herself began rubbing her right index and middle fingers through the glistening folds of her slave's pussy. Getting deep moans for her efforts. As Anne's digits would get close to the opening, Tee's hips would rock and reangle to try and get penetration. Anne spent the next twenty minutes sliding her fingers between penetration and bumping the engorged clitoris.

Tee was a quivering needy mess when Anne left her to get some breakfast. Anne made herself bacon eggs and toast. Tee's eggs and toast, she ran though the blender with protein shake to liquify it. Once her breakfast was finished, Anne took the breakfast shake back to the playroom in a sipper cup with a straw. She found a pair of clover clamps with lead ball weights weighing 6 oz each.

Tee still listening to the 90's music in the noise canceling buds was essentially isolated from the world. She almost pissed herself when she felt a hot wet mouth cover her right nipple and suck. She was still highly aroused from the vaginal manipulations from some time ago and the hot mouth gave her goose flesh over her torso again.

Then the searing pain, followed by a heavy ache with weight pulling her tit and nipple down. The left nipple followed with the searing pain and heavy tug. Then silence, followed by fingers releasing the straps of the harness. The light was painful initially and her jaw ached from the ball that left streams of spittle down her chest and a glob of saliva with the removal of the ball. Mistress reached up and removed the buds after dropping the harness and ball on the floor.

"I am going to continue with the little game from before while you drink your breakfast." Anne said, releasing Tee's right hand and putting the cup in it.

The side of the cup showed 30 of the 32 oz sippers full. Anne's fingers returned with the change being each time Tee moved it swung the weights on her nipples, mixing discomfort and pain with the need in her core that burned.

Tiffany unconsciously caught herself moaning "please, please," between sips of chunky breakfast. The shake lay heavy in her stomach when let the highly aroused slave down from the cross.

"We will shower and then we need to go to the courthouse and get the possession documents straightened with the property clerk for the State of Florida." Anne explained.

Anne dressed Tee in the garage with her 6" red spike heels. A light red dress and the long black Elvira wig. They took the jeep and Anne had all four of her submissive's documents to file with her. Lori and Steve would have to sign and confirm when they got to Miami again.

Anne had sent Lori the series of photos of Tee with her "Slave Girl" hood on and on the cross this morning with instructions to quit her job and get to 4300 St Marie Dr, Miami, Florida as soon as she could. Mistress ordered Lori to only bring clothes and toys, everything else would be sold with the house.

Lori's return email was the name of the realtor handling the transaction with a phone and email.

12