Annes Possessions Ch. 04 - Tee is Property

Story Info
Anne sorts out property, orders jewelry and Jade is bought.
5.8k words
4.77
2.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

This story takes place in a fantasy world where certain norms of society do not exist! If forced slavery, nonconsensual sex, strict bondage, and other such things offend you, they are not against the law or outside societal norms in this fantasy world, please read something less offensive to you! If technical inconsistencies bother you please read no further, some characters are not rational.

Anne and Tee spent the entire morning wading through bureaucratic tape getting the paperwork lined out for Anne's property claims on her four submissives. The woman behind the counter tried her best to be helpful making sure the documents were the proper ones and were filed in the correct order.

Verifying with Tiffany that if her freedom was granted in the specified time, she had three working days to get the paperwork done, and signed by both parties or her status as property would become permanent, it was the law.

"Who does your custom jewelry Tee?" Anne asked.

"Haimov, at the beach in Miami Beach is where I have had some rings made, Mistress." Tee replied.

Anne put it into the Jeep's Gps and twenty-five minutes later they were parked on a side street and walking there. Tee wasn't nearly as aroused today, not being quite as on display and with her long black hair rubbing the open back of her sundress.

Tee had been close to a punishment upon signing the documents at the courthouse when the matronly woman kept calling her property and Anne Stone's property. Mistress had promised Tee an orgasm for the document signing. The guest towel Mistress had set on her seat already stank with arousal and was moist after leaving the courthouse.

Anne walked up to the counter and asked the woman behind, "I would like to have some custom jewelry made, who do I talk to about that?"

"I can take down what you want and see if there are already photos on file for what you are asking for or nearly what you're asking for already in the database." The woman said.

"Take off your wedding band and engagement band, Tee," Anne instructed.

"Yes, Mistress," Tee said blushing deeply and complying handing them to Anne when removed.

The engagement band had two smaller diamonds about 3/4 of a carat each the wedding band had two 1 1/2 carat diamonds on it. Tee handed them to Mistress.

"I want these melted down and turned into two three quarter inch rings with the larger and smaller diamonds mounted back-to-back from a hanging mount off the rings that is free to swivel." Anne requested.

"What kind of rings do you wish to be made?" the woman asked.

"Tee show the woman my two rings and post!" Anne instructed.

Tee lifted the front of her dress and spread the top of her vaginal slit with her fingers displaying what Anne was talking about.

"Oh my, that looks painful and interesting," the grey-haired woman said.

"But they will go here and there," Anne said pinching each side of the labia majora of her slave at the bottom very close to the vaginal opening, directly between the thighs.

"Oh, that will certainly display nicely, won't it? The woman said coming around the counter with a pair of calipers.

"Let go and stand straight up keeping your dress up," the woman said squatting.

The odor of Tee's arousal hit the woman like a punch as she squatted to measure the outer folds of Tee's vagina.

"She is an aroused thing, isn't she?" the woman questioned rhetorically.

"They need to clasp cleanly like the others." Anne told her.

The woman took two pictures of the clitoral rings and posts at the connection points, thinking her husband was going to get one for sure. He would need it to make the rings, of course.

"Is there anything else?" The jeweler asked.

"Yes, I want a three-row diamond choker with 1/2 carat diamonds making up the three rows with a 1/2" gold ring in the center front with a two-carat tear drop on the ring." Anne said. "The center of the ring, I want a gold plate with S. T. carved out of the gold."

"I will show the artist my notes and if you can leave those two rings here, he may call you with questions.

"One more item," Anne said opening her purse and pulling out the silver scrolled cover made from steel.

"I want an exact copy of this without the spikes inside in gold with white gold inlay for the scroll work and "Slut Tee" in place of the "Slave Girl," Anne showed the woman.

"Do the two rings and post go through this?" The woman asked.

"Yes." Anne replied.

"No wonder it is so red and puffy," The woman opined.

"Tell the woman why my clitoris is so red and puffy Slut Tee." Anne ordered.

"It is because I am aroused to the point of being on edge of orgasm every time Mistress humiliates or degrades me in public," Tee answered.

"You may orgasm Tee." Anne offered her slut.

Tee's left hand held the skirt as her right and drove to her vagina and with the heel of her hand grinding the rings and post into the back side of the nerve bundle and two fingers pushing in and out of her vaginal opening, Tee quickly orgasmed, squeezing her own hand with her thighs.

"Now clean your hand and lower the skirt we don't want to see the mess down your legs." Anne ordered.

"She really is kind of slutty, isn't she?" The woman asked.

"Yes, and we need to get back to training." Anne said.

Anne stopped at the adult store and had Tee follow her inside.

"Get an enema bag, and a full set of anal plugs with red gems on them 1 1/2" to 3 1/2", I will help you pick out the anal training set, you go find the bag." Anne instructed.

Anne found the right one right away the red gem had a small hole in it and a red laser projected, "Anal Slut" onto whatever the plug was pointed at. Once in and activated it could also be controlled for pulse, vibration, and shock by a phone app.

When Tee saw the plug set, she was right back on edge.

"Oh, Mistress, everyone will know." Tee said, blushing down her face.

"I know Tee, won't it be awesome to walk the beach front with that shining on the white sand from under your short skirt and all of the people who pass knowing you are plugged and willing?" Anne asked rhetorically.

Anne grabbed a box marked Kegel egg and showed a picture of a red oblong shaped 4"x2" device with a skinny four-inch tail on the bottom. It was controlled by an app on the phone and could be joined with the anal plug into a set of pulses, vibrations, and shocks.

After buying them and placing them in the back seat Anne drove to "Chin's house of Tailoring." Inside an extremely tall slender Chinese girl with a name tag that said Jade on it. She asked about their needs and spoke directly to Anne.

"I want her measured for all types of dresses and suits; I don't know exactly everything we are going to need over time. I want every measurement you think you will ever need for me to call in and custom order something." Anne told Jade.

"Yes Ma'am, she will need to come to the back, remove her shoes and dress and I will begin.

"Your wig as well Tee. She will need to measure your head." Anne instructed.

With that Jade looked back at Anne, "Is she your slave or lover?"

"She is neither and both. Suffice it to say she registered today as my property." Anne answered.

Anne watched the girl do her work quickly and thoroughly. Anne wrote down her phone number and Tee's address and some detailed instructions and 9pm tonight on the bottom of the card.

"Do you work in leather?" Anne asked Jade.

"Do you mean fetish wear, like catsuits and such?" Jade asked, caught off guard wondering if the woman meant her personally.

"Yes, like catsuits?" Anne replied.

"My father has an entire catalog of different items, and we will customize any of them for you as well." Jade answered.

"What name should I put on the dress card for the file?" Jade asked.

"Slut Tee Sloan," Anne answered as Tee got dressed and put the wig back on.

"If you would like to play with my slave, be at this address, follow those directions, wear your tallest heels, skimpiest top and smallest skirt. If I am impressed, I will let you inside." Anne said.

Jade smiled watching the two women walking out of the store.

Anne drove Tee home for the late afternoon, deciding to keep her promise of exploring the bondage and sadomasochistic sides of Tiffany. Tiffany hung her dress at the entrance from the garage and went to her knees before entering the home.

"Crawl into my shower and I will set up for your first cleaning. You will clean out every morning before your day starts, after waking me in the proper way." Anne explained.

Tee followed her Mistress to the large walk-in shower.

"After this you will do this in the hallway bath, unless there is company staying with us." Anne told Tee.

Tee saw Mistress rub lubricant onto a long plastic nozzle with little holes around it in three rings. Back 2" was a crinkled black rubber section and back another 3" a second rubber section that wasn't crinkled, two squeeze bulbs, one marked inside the other outside, and a hose going up to a large rubber bladder with a threaded plug at the top. Two metal S-hooks allowed Mistress to hang the full bladder above the shower base on the door frame.

Mistress squirted lube down on Tee's anal bud and the first thing to ever go inside Tee's rectum was the hard plastic nozzle followed by the balloon. Tee could feel it up inside her when she heard Mistress start to squeeze a blub.

"Oh, Mistress that is uncomfortable, oh, painful." Tee complained.

Ann pumped the inside balloon until she could see it stretching Tees rectum enough to have the girl pushing on it and opening the anus enough that Anne could see the black of the ballon in the ring of muscles. Anne then inflated the external balloon. Trapping that muscle set between the two expanded balloons.

"I have never had an enema personally, but my understanding is that you will feel the warm soapy liquid as it flows into your rectum and works its way up through your colon and into your large intestine. This should be enough to get most of the solids out. Part of today's exercise is to get you clean part of it is to see how you react." Anne said.

Releasing the squeeze valve to start the flow then clicking it back until the spinning gear was slowly turning with water flow into Tee.

"I will be back periodically to check on you. I want you to remain on your hands and knees, but you can put your face and chest on the floor if that makes you more comfortable." Anne told the slave.

"Oh, Mistress, the balloons are, oh my, the water is filling me, a cramp!" Tee moaned.

Anne heard a gurgle, and rumble, the gear had stopped momentarily then a sigh from Tee. The gear began to spin at the speed Anne had set. Anne went to make herself some lunch and find out what Lori was up to in Issaquah.

Anne had found a thumb drive in the master bedroom in a small case in a drawer. She loaded it on her laptop to watch it on low volume while she talked to Lori. The phone was answered on the second ring at Anne's end of the call.

Anne didn't put up the video on her phone, so Lori didn't either.

"What is my big titted blonde sub slut up to today?" Anne asked.

"Being very horny thinking of driving across the country to serve my owner again, in person." Lori exclaimed.

"I think you will enjoy your slave sister a great deal. I have her in cleaning out my asshole right now. I think she will make a fantastic Anal Slut. She starts training today and you start driving today?" Anne asked.

"I am almost in Yakima right now headed for Ogden Ut, tonight. I might stay in Twin falls before I go down and catch 80 across to Laramie at Ogden. I got the realtor lined out and she is going to have a crew clean out the house giving some to a shelter for the homeless and the rest will be sold at an estate sale business. You should receive a deposit in your account next week. The house is listed at $1.2M and she thought it should sell quickly." Lori explained to Anne.

"Call me each day at noon eastern and we can talk while I eat my lunch. Text me the hotel and room you stay at each night, barring a mishap or breakdown you should be here in three days of sixteen-hour drives." Anne said.

They ended the call and Anne watched on her laptop as Tee in her cat mask was pushing a 9" cock into and back out of Steve's rectum causing a string of fluid to drain from his cage into a coffee cup. Anne cut that section of the home videos and emailed it to Tom.

The subject line said, "You have my permission to send me one with him taking the real thing." Anne hits send. It was five in the morning where they were so Tom should have been asleep.

Anne went and checked on Tee; it had been 35 minutes since the water started. Anne entered the master suite and could hear Tee moaning in the bathroom. When Anne entered the bathroom Tee was face down on the floor of the shower, her ass in the air, eyes closed and moaning as her right hand rubbed across the rings and post in her clitoris.

"I am going to beat that thing blue. Get your fucking hands off my clit. I should punish you by taking you to a plastic surgeon and having the damn thing removed." Anne threatened.

"Oh, Mistress, I am so horny. My guts are so full they ache. Please can I get this out of me." Tee begged.

Anne got a pair of wrist cuffs and some rope. She connected Tee's wrists together and tied them up to the shower door so Tee could not reach her vagina any longer.

"Did you orgasm with my water in my asshole?" Anne asked.

"Yes Mistress, I could not help it, I am so horny it is unbelievable." Tee admitted.

Anne took the Kegel device from the box, inserted fresh rechargeable batteries in it and had no problem inserting it into the wet gobby vagina of Slut Tee. Anne turned it up to 5 vibrate and 5 pulse and hit start. The vibrations and pulses hit Tee with the liquid inside her transmitting it up into her abdomen. Anne could see Tee starting to orgasm and hit the shock at five. Tee screamed and shook, her orgasm ruined.

Anne watched as Tee panted, crying into the shower basin, "That is five on vibrate, pulse and shock, imagine what ten on shock would do to you. Now I am going to turn everything down and you are going to hold my water for an hour as a punishment for orgasming. No more orgasms without permission or for each one the shock is going to increase."

"Yes Mistress, I am sorry Mistress, I will do better, thank you Mistress." Tee's fevered mind could not make cohesive thoughts with the dichotomy of what her body was going through with the discomfort and arousal.

Anne set the Kegel on 3 for the three stimulations and random for the timing and random for the duration of the pulses, and vibrations but five seconds duration for the shocks. Anne left the slave in the shower for her sixty minutes of punishment. Anne ordered some Chinese for dinner to be delivered, it was 6 pm. At 6:30 her food arrived, she tipped the driver 30% on the card and put the food on the counter.

Anne went into the shower, showed Tee how to release the pressure and told her to wait until Anne had left then to release the nozzle and expel the liquid. Tee was a mess mentally. The last hour had seemed like three hours with the pressure of the water against her distended abdomen and the pulse vibrate shock that was occurring inside her vagina.

"Wash the discharge down and clean my shower when you are finished. It will probably take 30 to 45 minutes for you to get the water out entirely." Anne told Tee.

Anne went out to the kitchen and loaded her plate with some chicken fried rice, crab wontons, and general Tso's chicken. She put some of the egg drop soup in a bowl and chased it down with a glass of white wine. Anne watched Tee dominating her husband when an interesting scene started.

Tee had Steve back over the barrel bondage, his cage off, and was whipping his genitals with a bamboo rod about two feet long. Bridgette could be seen behind Tee with Dani up on the Spanish Donkey.

The camera moved so Anne guessed one of the other two's husbands was manning the camera for this scene. Bridgette was naked except for an emerald, green cat mask like Tee's red one. Dani had nothing on except a head harness with eye pads and a black ball in her mouth. Dani's ankles were tied with a short rope over the Spanish Donkey behind her ass and her arms were tied strappado behind and up onto a ring in the corner of the wall.

Anne imagined the pressure on Dani's clit was great but not hurting as much as the bamboo striking her breasts. Anne caught herself with her fingers busy between her legs watching the two slaves being beaten in the playroom. Anne stopped the videos when that scene ended and made Tee a plate to finish while she was finishing expelling the water.

Anne put a couple of spoons of each dish into the blender then added egg drop soup to get the puree consistency she was looking for. She poured that into a bowl and threw in a spoon if Tee wanted to eat it sitting on the toilet. The smell of shit hit Anne as she walked into the bathroom and Tee was busy washing liquid off the shower walls. Anne started the fan and set the bowl on the back of the toilet with a bottle of water.

"Come out to the poolside when you have finished expelling the water and are ready to explore your sadomasochistic side." Anne said, leaving the bathroom.

Anne took her wine and went out beside the pool and watched the sunset over the golf course. She called the pro shop and set an 8 am tee time for herself and Tee in the morning. It was 7:30 when Tee came out and put herself in the present position for her Mistress.

"Is there a question you wish to ask Slut Tee?" Anne asked.

"Mistress, can you please shut off the thing in your vagina? It makes my brain so foggy with arousal I cannot think. I am continuously on the edge of an orgasm then it punishes me with a shock." Tee said, tears streaming down her face.

"That is the idea slut. You don't get to choose your orgasms any longer, I do, you are my property, like a couch. Your free will is gone, it belongs to me, and I chose for you to not get an orgasm. I will shut it off if you can keep from having an orgasm for the rest of the night. But if you do you spend the night with it at five. What do you say Slut Tee?" Anne asked, smiling as she sipped her wine.

"Is it a trick Mistress? Are you going to stimulate me and force an orgasm? What is my chance, do I even get a chance?" Tee asked in rapid succession.

"I will only stimulate you with pain and it won't even be a beating like you took in the clubhouse. I am just going to put you in bondage and enjoy inflicting pain on and into my Slut's body." Anne said.

"I will try Mistress, just please shut it off." Tee begged.

Anne turned the Kegel device off but left it inserted in the vagina.

"Follow me to the playroom and we will get started." Anne told Slut Tee.

Once in the room Anne went to the counter and retrieved the 1 1/2" anal plug. She grabbed the bottle of lubricant and ordered Tee to put her head on the floor and her ass in the air pulling her cheeks apart for the entry of the device.

Anne put on a latex glove, lubricated the palm of the glove, and covered the anal plug with lubricant. Putting a dollop of lubricant on her middle and index fingers, Anne covered the hole that had just been stretched by an anal nozzle with the gooey stuff. Anne started with her index finger then the index and middle fingers, getting the inside of the ring lubricated.

Anne placed the point of the plug at the center of the anal bud and pushed lightly. The first inch disappeared, and Tee began to moan.

"Keep your fingers off my clit!" Anne warned.

"Yes Mistress." Tee said.

Anne pushed harder and pumped the plug in and out, putting more grease on the end of it as the ring of muscles winked at her in defiance of entry. Anne pushed with some force, getting a deeper moan of pain from Tee as her rectum pulled the bulb of the plug past the ring and seated it with some pulses of the muscular ring.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12