Annes Possessions Ch. 04 - Tee is Property

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

"Oh Mistress, I feel so full and in need to shit. Please, do I have to wear this." Tee begged feeling the fullness of the device in her vagina against the device in her ass.

Then both started to vibrate and pulse in unison. Then in different timings finally a shock from both at the same time kept Tee from already ruining her promise to not orgasm. Anne left the two devices off and put Tee on her back on the bondage barrel.

"Remember what you were doing to Steve when Bridgette had Dani on the Spanish Donkey and Dani's husband was filming?" Anne asked as she moved Tee into position with her bruised and stripped ass on the top of the arched frame.

"Yes Mistress, but how do you know it?" Tee asked.

"You left me home videos in the bedroom. I have been sampling a few today. I am going to do to you tonight what you did to Steve and if there is time, you will spend an hour on the Spanish Donkey like Dani. I will not use the two devices and I am going to remove the rings and post, so no damage comes to my clit." Anne told Tee as she secured her in place.

With the wrists secured to the ankles over the back of the barrel Anne tied a rope around Tee's waist so she wouldn't slide down, putting pressure on her head and neck. The large breasts were being pushed up toward Tee's chin by gravity and her knees were three feet apart leaving the bare vagina exposed. Anne could see she inserted the anal plug upside down as the laser "Anal Slut" on the far wall was upside down hitting Grace Kelly's left thigh.

Anne started with two bamboo rods each 3/8" by 3-feet. Her arms crossed like a drummer in a rock and roll band sitting at their kit. One rod would strike either the breasts or alternate with the rod striking the vagina. Two strikes from her made the need for a gag obvious. Once the harness and ball were installed Anne got back to work.

Anne's phone buzzed and it was the main gate for Mr. Chin and daughter to visit. Anne texted back to send them in. It was 8 minutes to nine. Anne watched the white delivery van pull up on the cctv camera mounted to the front of the house. She had left Tee a blubbering mess. On the barrel.

Anne watched a small man wearing a Tang Suit get out of the driver's door and open the rear cargo barn doors to let the tall girl from the store out of the back. She was leashed as he led her to the door of the house and knocked lightly.

Anne opened the doors to see the man with the leash, with tears in his eyes, present the leash to Anne.

"This is the shame of my family. My wife was seduced on a visit back to China, to visit her mother, almost nineteen years ago. Eighteen years and four weeks ago this was born. She gave birth to this freak, and I have had to raise it since. For her to come home from the shop and say there is someone who wants her is a blessing from Buddha."

The man wiped his eyes on the back of the sleeve not holding the leash.

"Please, if you will receive her into your home and remove my burden, I will be forever grateful. She is signed as property already and all that needs to happen is the transfer and I have the paperwork with me in order. She is such a freak that if you just wanted her to beat and send her home, I understand but if you will take charge of her I and her mother would be eternally grateful." The man said.

Anne took the presented black leather leash that led to a stiff black training collar on the olive-skinned, raven-haired girl. She wore a pair of black leather ballet boots that were laced to the knee, where they ended. The toe patch of the ballet boots was about 3" wide by 1" deep. The spike for the heel was about 3" behind the toe patch. The black leather thong was pulled up inside her slit, only covering the clitoral hood and what was beneath it.

The thong ended just above the girl's slit and there were three Chinese characters tattooed there, in bright red against the olive skin. Black electrical tape covered the girl's nipples with the dark areola visible on the sides of the tape. The nub the tape had in the center showed the girl had proud nipples on her chest.

The girl wore a strict black leather training collar that barely allowed the two-inch pink ball gag to enter her mouth. The ball was held by a harness that went up and over her head with pink eye pads and a silver nostril hook that pulled her nose up grotesquely. The harness buckled onto the collar to keep it all in place.

Anne walked behind the girl to find what the straps over the shoulder, across the torso above and below the breasts with a strap between the breasts holding the ones above and below together purpose was. Her arms and hands were in an armbinder with three straps holding the elbows forearms and wrists together. Her praying hands were attached to the top of the collar, and the straps over the shoulders, across the torso kept the arms completely immobile.

The girl's thong cleaved the cheeks of what Anne considered a Chinese ass. It was narrow and flat with narrow hips. The girl reminded Anne of a human whippet dog. Anne ran her hand over the ass, across the hip and down, feeling the heat of arousal from the thigh, hearing a light sigh from the gagged blinded girl. Holding the leash Anne turned to the diminutive man.

"How much are you wanting for me to take this gargantuan cur off your hands?" Anne asked knowing the Chinese propensity for haggling.

The man looked Anne in the eye with now completely dry eyes, "Thirty thousand dollars US."

Anne turned and looked at the girl up and down as if reassessing her for slaughter. Anne put her right hand forward and rubbed the thong up and down over the clit feeling the heat and a light shuddering of the girl.

"Dry as the deserts of Africa," Anne said looking at the girl, almost seven feet tall in her ballet boots.

"You know this freak isn't worth five thousand dollars. You try to pad your pockets with this?" Anne said raising an open palm up and down the girl's front as if to indicate what she meant. "I will give you three thousand dollars."

Mr. Chin, looking aghast, "You insult my family and our ancestors, you know the girl is worth twenty-five thousand just for being able to reach the top shelf without a ladder. You will give me twenty-five and not a penny less."

"I agree, it might be handy to have an ugly giant around to paint ceilings and get stuff off the shelves up high, there is value there so I will give you the five thousand I feel she is worth and not a penny more" Anne relented, rubbing the thigh of the girl now behind her back, having moved between Mr. Chin and his daughter.

Mr. Chin now understood that Anne was not trying to insult him with her low offers, just trying to get a good deal.

"It will break my wife's heart, I will console her tears at the low value of her offspring, but I will also remind her that I wasn't the one that slept with a man while visiting my mother in China." Mr. Chin said, "Nineteen thousand dollars."

Anne turned to the girl, put her left hand around the girl's waist at Anne's shoulder height, slid the leather of the thong aside in the front, seeing black pubic hair exposed to know it was shaped and not bare. Anne slid her index finger over the clitoral hood and bumped the front of the clit, sliding down the slit to part the labia and into the hole at the bottom. There was resistance a few inches in. The girl had an intake in breath as Anne's finger slid across the nubbin and a light moan as the finger entered her.

"You guarantee the virginity?" Anne asked the man, wiping her finger on the flat stomach of the girl.

"That goes without saying, are you implying I would sell you damaged and used goods?" Mr. Chin acted aghast.

"That does raise her value some, does it not?" Anne asked rhetorically, "I will give you seven thousand five hundred dollars because she can reach high things and she has never been violated."

"My four legitimate children will starve at that number. You must meet me at fifteen thousand at least. Think of my starving children at home with but a few grains of rice to eat." Mr. Chin extolled.

"Look at the color of her skin and the shape of her face, her feet are like giant oars. Are you sure your wife is not Korean and didn't breed with a Mongolian to form this monster?" Anne said.

Mr. Chin gasped at the primal insult. Anne rubbed the bare pussy some more and pushed two fingers up inside to the restriction. "I will give you eleven thousand dollars and not a cent more, final offer."

Anne could feel the girl getting close to an orgasm. Her nubbin was rock hard and out of its hood.

Mr. Chin had hoped for fifteen, but his wife had ordered him to take anything over ten. "Is there nothing more of value you can offer with the eleven thousand, I really need the fifteen thousand to save face with my wife. She is libel to kick me out of my marital bed for two months receiving so little for her offspring."

"What business do you own other than the tailor's shop?" Anne asked Mr. Chin.

Mr. Chin thought through any tricks to the question and couldn't come up with any, "we own the tailor's shop, you went to and a dry cleaner in North Miami."

"I will give you a year of free accounting software for your business from my husband's company, plus the training on its use and the corresponding guarantees of accuracy. That is valued at $2500.00 per company so five thousand dollars in value so you receive $16,000.00 in value. You gave me 6 free fetish outfits of my choice from your tailor business and each of us gets what we want. I pay $11,000 with a check and get $6,000.00 worth of goods in exchange so you receive around $15,000.00 in value for $1000.00 in labor for the girl." Anne said using her best sales tool from her job in sales.

Mr. Chin stuck out his hand western style to shake on the exchange, and Anne shook it firmly. Mr. Chin was grinning ear to ear as he was let out with Anne on the doorstep.

"She will deliver the check, personally tomorrow to your tailor shop." Anne told the departing man.

Anne closed the door and led the girl into the living room where there was a soft carpet to kneel on.

"Kneel down and I will get the harness off." Anne told the girl, helping her to kneel as best Anne could.

Once the girl was kneeling, being careful not to tangle the hair, Anne removed the harness. Getting a glob of spit from the girl's mouth out in the process. Once the harness was off Anne walked to the front of the girl.

"Are you in pain from the stringent arm binder?" Anne asked.

"No." The girl told Anne.

Anne looked the girl in the eyes intently, "No Mistress, is the right answer."

"No Mistress!" the girl said suddenly scared of the small woman.

"Are you pleased with my negotiations tonight?" Anne asked the girl.

"Yes Mistress, I believe the compromise you made with my father was brilliant making it appear that both parties got what they really wanted and could brag about the result." The girl said.

"What name did your mother give you when she birthed her bastard child?" Anne asked.

"Jade, Mistress." Jade answered.

"Jade Chin." Anne said. "Interesting."

"No Mistress, my father would not let me take his name being a bastard, so my name is Jade Ho." Jade explained.

"Isn't that convenient." Slave Jade Ho the virgin.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12