Annes Possessions Ch. 05 - Anne and Jade

Story Info
Tee rests while Anne and Jade shop, Anne makes a friend.
5.7k words
4.56
1.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

This story takes place in a fantasy world where certain norms of society do not exist! If forced slavery, nonconsensual sex, strict bondage, and other such things offend you, they are not against the law or outside societal norms in this fantasy world, please read something less offensive to you!

Jade had spent the first night after seeing Mistress Leave Tee on the Spanish Donkey for an hour. The hour started once Mistress had marked Tee's large breasts with a bamboo rod. It finished with the fiftieth welt across the front of Tee. Jade had seen at least four orgasms from the bald slave, and the sides of the donkey in front of Tee's thighs were dark with the moisture of arousal. Jade spent the night in Mistress's bed, with her face between Mistresses legs licking her first pussy. While Tee moaned and thrashed on the pet bed by the bathroom door.

Jade had been eager, and Mistress had been patient, but Jade was resigned to get much better at it. She felt as if she let her Mistress down with her ineptitude. Mistress had put Slut Tee in a reverse hog tie and turned on the devices penetrating Tee's asshole and vagina on number 5, is what Mistress said.

Jade could hear Tee moan and thrash all night. The alarm went off and Jade's job was to wake Mistress with her mouth. Jade thought she gave Mistress an orgasm this morning. Mistress patted Jade's head and rolled out of bed.

"Well, are you going to try harder next time not to stain the Spanish Donkey with your orgasm Slut Tee?" Jade heard Anne ask.

"Uh, yes Mistress, sorry Mistress, I will, uh, uh, do better Mistress." Jade heard from Slut Tee through the covers, over her head.

"Ok, I will shut the devices off and let you sleep for the morning. Jade is going to take your tee time with me, she can wear one of your golf outfits and Steve's shoes, with his equipment. It should be fine." Anne said, releasing the tie.

Anne left Tee on the pet bed covered in a blanket soon hearing soft snores from the woman. Anne removed the covers from the bed exposing her newest slave. I need to shower. I want you to brush your hair out and fix your makeup on the light side. We need to put you on the St Andrews cross for my phone call in one hour.

Anne showered quickly and as she got out Jade was ready to dry her with a towel. Even in bare feet Jade was easily a foot taller than Anne. After dressing Anne had Jade crawl behind her to the playroom and mounted her on the cross with her pink ball and head harness in place. Anne had removed the nose hooks and put the strap into a cupboard not liking the look for Tom.

When the video chat was joined Tom was sitting in a hotel room that could have been anywhere in the world. Steve was over his shoulder standing, displaying a lavender polycarbonate cock cage with a stream of fluid draining to a large bowl on the floor. Steve was wearing a strict training collar, with cuffs attached to his wrists and it. Steve's legs were spread by a spreader bar and Anne could see the outline of a young oriental girl with her hand pushing something in and out of Steve in the back while rubbing his perinium with her other hand.

"Bend back forward, now that Mistress had seen the cage, put your head back on the bed and let Ming do her job." Steve said.

"Where did you find her?" Anne asked.

"The hotel, off the books offers a milking and edging service. I asked the concierge if he knew where I could find someone to milk a chastity slave and he sent up Ming. She is doing an amazing job, and we might stay an extra day because of it so we might be here three days instead of two depending on interest." Steve explained.

Anne said, "I sold two subscriptions yesterday here in Miami. You will need to train them how to use the software, but we have already made the deal."

"Is the tall girl on the cross part of the deal, Mistress?" Steve asked.

"Yes, meet my newest, Jade, her and I are playing a round of golf this morning and Slut Tee is going to rest. She had a tough night because she couldn't control her orgasms. The woman orgasms from positive, negative, and even zero stimulus. She is just a walking orgasm." Anne stated.

"We got here about three hours ago; had dinner and we have 5 meetings and a couple of cold calls tomorrow so hopefully productive tomorrow. Enjoy your newest toy." Tom said and signed off.

Anne removed Jade from the cross and asked her measurements to try and decide if Tee's outfit would work. With Jade's ball removed she answered.

"Mistress my bra strap is a 32, my cup is a B, my waist is between 22 and 23 inches and my hips and widest part of my ass is 33"." Jade told her new owner.

"Wow, very close to my own but my hips and ass are 34 so maybe it will hang low enough to cover your crotch. Let's get you showered, and we will find out." Anne told the taller woman.

Anne let Jade shower but not wash her hair. It would take too long to dry so Anne wove it into a loose braid for the morning. Anne helped the girl get some makeup on. It seems her mother did not like her to wear any and her father did not want to pay for it.

Prior to leaving Anne bound the sleeping Tee's wrists with a double ended snap behind her back and put a large bowl of water in front of the pet bed for her to stay hydrated once she woke.

With the length of Jade's torso vs Anne's, the top Anne wore had the breast cups too high on the girl's chest. Tiffany's top was too big overall but at least the material did not flatten the breasts. The top did not cover below Jade's navel. Jade ended up in Anne's skirt, but it barely covered her slit. Anne did not mind as she thought it a very cute slit.

Jade had very small labia minora and large puffy labia majora. Anne liked Jade's little hidden gem of a clitoris and was going to have a hood made for it special. She would see how the jeweler did on Tee's unspiked and possibly he would make Jade's.

The two had half an hour once they got to the driving range. Anne showed Jade how to make a stance and align in her stance for direction of swing. From the first swing it was obvious that Jade had good eye hand coordination. Throughout the round Anne taught Jade technique, green reading, and putter speed.

When Jade would pure a driver, it happened three times during the round she could out drive Anne by 25 yards, getting close to 300 yards on one drive. Between holes and while waiting for players to get ahead far enough to tee off Anne would put Jade's feet apart and rub her slit, keeping her aroused through the round.

Jade had given herself a few orgasms but never a constant arousal like this. She wanted to wrap her owner up in a forever embrace. The loose material rubbing against her nipples kept Jade's prominent rubbery nipples hard as rocks.

Anne's goal with Tiffany had been to break her mind and spirit for taking what was hers and in Anne's mind the hoity bitch deserved and needed it. With Jade it was not to break a delicate vase it was to fill the delicate vase with lovely ideals and the joys of serving another. Her mother and father saw the gangly ugliness of her childhood. Anne saw the swan behind the ugly duckling.

At 9 am on the fourth hole Anne made two phone calls, one to a private yoga trainer and the second to a remodeling contractor. The Yoga instructor could be out at 3 pm and the contractor would be by in the morning at 9 am.

Jade was a quick learner and by the end of the round at 11 am she was gaining confidence and striking the ball well. Anne put Jade in the Jeep and the girls went shopping. The first stop was a secondhand store to get some easy outfits. They left with four and found one pair of flats that would fit Jade's size 12 women's foot.

"Did you do any of the tailoring for your father at the shop?" Anne asked.

"Yes Mistress, my father taught me how to sew when I was three or four years old. I did the day-to-day tailoring so my sisters could go to school. After 8th grade I stayed in the shop and helped my father as my mother ran the dry cleaners." Jade replied.

"Do you know where your father got the dry goods and the patterns for the outfits in the catalog you showed me?" Anne asked.

"Yes Mistress, if I can borrow your phone for a moment, I can show you." Jade said.

Jade converted the characters of the phone to Chinese and quickly had a website up for the base cut patterns plus reusable flat patterns, buckles, zippers, d-rings, snaps, and other fasteners for creating all kinds of costumes and fetish wear.

"I have an idea on how to make you look absolutely adorable." Anne said. "And we need to find a sewing supply store. Do you like to sew?"

"Yes Mistress, I love to sew it puts me into a Zen state and I can spend hours creating with cloth," Jade said, getting a pleasurable look in her eyes and it wasn't just from Mistress's fingers in her crotch. Though that was nice as well.

Jade gave Mistress directions on the sewing store Mr. Chin bought his thread, and machine parts to repair his machines. Anne held up her fingers and told Jade.

"If my fingers have been in the pussy you carry for me, when they are dirty and I hold them up to you, clean them with your mouth." Anne ordered.

Jade complied.

"We are going to teach you how to do that with a man's cock as well. You will become skilled in the art of sex, but I will also give you the freedom to follow your passion of sewing and creating with cloth." Anne told her slave girl. "I want you to pretend you are setting up your own dream sewing business. While we are in here when you see something you would want to have, write it down on this pad with this pen."

Anne handed Jade a pad and pen then they departed the jeep. Jade's new outfit was a tight tube top that was meant for a Girls size 16. It fit her chest and tits properly it just did not cover much more, and Anne wanted to be able to see those stiff long nipples. The skirt was adjustable in the waist so it could fit the narrow waist of Jade and still went four inches down the thighs from the bottom of Jade's vagina. The white flats would need to be replaced soon Anne just didn't want her in Men's golf shoes shopping.

In the store the first thing Jade wrote down was a 4'x10' worktable with at least 5 bolt capacity. Pegasus overlock serger, Juki production sewing machine and lists of different shears, scissors, needle sets, the list went on for seven pages. When Jade put her head back up and remembered she was here with her Mistress she began to apologize.

"I am so sorry, I got lost in my head Mistress, I did not mean to ignore you, this is one of the things that upset my mother so much was when I got to dreaming in my head and forgot the others around me." Jade began to cry.

"Stop crying! If I was bothered by your actions, you would have known the moment that occurred. Just like your crying now." Anne reached under the girl's skirt, found her clitoris, and pinched it between the fingernail of her index and middle fingers sending a bolt of fire through Jade's vagina.

Jade's mouth dropped open to scream and from the look in Mistress's eyes thought better of it and dropped her head, taking the pain and internalizing it.

"That is better. Are your lists complete?" Anne asked Jade.

"Yes Mistress." Jade said, as Mistress rubbed the pain away from her clitoris.

Anne walked up to the proprietor whom she turned away three times in the last two hours. Anne handed him the lists.

"How long will it take you to acquire the items on these lists. About, it doesn't have to be to the day, is it weeks or is it months? I want a bid from you. I am going to shop it so you can take photocopies of the list but email me the quote to this address." Anne handed him her card.

"Long ways from home," the man said looking at Anne's card. "I can have them in three days if you want them express but by boat it will take a couple of weeks." The proprietor told Anne, mentally adding up the pricing at close to three hundred thousand dollars to fill the list.

"Three weeks is fine. Get me that quote quickly," Anne added as the man handed her back Jade's originals.

That is when the man recognized Jade as Mr. Chin's daughter. "Aren't you Jade Chin?" the man asked.

"No sir, my name is Jade Ho, and this is my owner Mistress Anne Stone." Jade answered honestly, confusing the man further.

Anne's phone rang and it was the jewelers. Tee's rings and cover were ready. Anne had Jade in the jeep quickly as they did not have much time before the Yoga instructor got to the house. Anne called the jeweler and said it would be about five before they could get there. They were open until 6pm.

Anne and Jade arrived at the gate as he was about to buzz Anne for entry. The guard on the gate had been informed of the two new cars associated with the now Stone residence and previously the Miranda residence. The guard put an owner sticker on the bumper that the reader at the beginning of the entrance would automatically open the gates for the vehicle to enter.

Anne pulled into the garage as the yoga's instructor's Camery parked in the driveway at the front door. "Remember, your clothes stay at the garage door, you may walk and carry your new clothes up to the room down from Tee's closet room. The contractor will be converting five rooms for that purpose.

The house was built with nine bedrooms and seven baths, so there would be room for what Anne had in mind. Anne watched Jade go down the hall while opening the door for the instructor.

"Anne," Anne said sticking out a hand.

"Autumn," the instructor introduced herself.

"Let's go up and get an idea of how you want the Yoga room set up, I want an early morning session 5 days a week and the girls can do their own routines that you set up on Saturday and Sunday. The men will not return for three and a half more months, so we don't need to cross that bridge yet." Anne explained to Autumn, handing her the same pad that Jade had used.

Anne had been going to use the recreational room upstairs for the yoga but when Autumn mentioned hot yoga, she flipped the rooms as it would be better light for Jade and more room for the machines and table she had ordered.

The playroom was directly below the rec-room. The kitchen and dining were directly below the now yoga room. The heater for a steam sauna was perfect for hot yoga. Autumn thought the room was ok for ten people to use at once even with the heater. She wanted a skylight and a vent fan, so the steam did not create molds. They would need plastic sheeting on the walls and ceiling for the same reason and a second window inside the frame of the first to keep it from condensation.

Coming back downstairs Tee and Jade were at the foot of the stairs naked and kneeling in supplication. Knees outside of torsos, chests and faces on the floor. Jade's body was flat to the floor and Tee's breasts flared out with the pressure of her torso on the floor.

"Your students will all be naked except for me." Anne stated.

"If you don't mind, I will teach naked as well." Autumn answered. "May I?" Autunm asked pointing to Tee's head.

"Certainly, it is going to stay shaved until her reup date and then if she chooses permanent servitude, I will make it permanent with laser treatments." Anne said.

That is when Autunm noticed upside down in red light against the far white wall, "Anal Slut". It disappeared as Autumn put her hand in the way and it projected onto her hand.

"Very clever. I need to go; We can start in the living room tomorrow if you would like." Autumn stated.

"Make it 9 am but I will have to deal with the contractor so it will be you and these two to start. In a couple of days there will be one to add. Say 9 to noon tomorrow and every day until Saturday then we can work on our techniques and see you again Monday." Anne added.

Autumn walked out the door at a quarter to four. Anne still had left over Chinese from the night before and she split it three ways with 1/3 mixed in each bowl for her girls and 1/3 on the plate for her she mixed the cold egg drop soup into theirs to make a mush and put one on each side of her chair.

After eating Anne had the two follow her to the playroom.

"Tee, back on the barrel like last night." Anne ordered, after releasing Tee's wrists, and Tee complied.

Anne tied her to it around the waist the same as the night before. She then secured the wrists and ankles. Ann did not install the collar to the barrel like last night. She hung a hydration bladder where Tee could get the nozzle in her mouth and suck out electrolytes in the bladder.

"Are you comfortable Tee?" Anne asked.

"Yes Mistress." Tee answered.

"Your new hood is finished and me with Jade will now go pick it up. I need a few more things so to keep you occupied while we are out, I will leave your inserts on to keep your edging. Doesn't that sound like fun?" Anne teased.

"Thank you, Mistress, please don't turn them back up, I think I would lose my mind." Tee said.

Anne started them on three with the random and length settings the same. But this night they wouldn't be linked to each other. Anne spread Tee's pussy open to look at the damage from the rod and donkey the night before. The rings were still removed but she had put the post back before putting Tee on the donkey so that hole wouldn't close.

The bruising was dark purple in places, but it would heal, and no permanent damage was done.

"Jade, I want you to look at this and learn from her mistakes." Anne ordered Jade.

Jade crawled to that side of the barrel and looked up at a purple and bruised, swollen clitoris, the hood, pulled back by the post was bruised in many places as well as the labia majora. She saw two up high on the outer lips of the woman as well.

"This is what happens if I catch you trying to rub your clitoris to orgasm when I have not given you permission to do so. You must request every orgasm you get. If I or a designated person are not there to ask, it is simple. You may not orgasm. My needs to control your orgasms outweigh your wants to orgasm." Anne explained to Jade.

"Yes Mistress, that does look very painful." Jade said, through the already rising odor of arousal from Tee.

"Why don't you lick it and suck on it to help ease Tee's pain. Just one time and I want you to get her flavor as you can smell it is very different from mine and even yours. Every woman has their own flavor." Anne ordered the olive-skinned girl.

Jade complied and as always Mistress was right, and Tee shuddered very near orgasm as the electricity brought her back and in so doing bit Jade on the tongue.

"She is being shocked Mistress." Jade said concerned.

"Yes, that is what is keeping her from orgasming.

"Let's get you dressed again in we will go out shopping." Anne told Jade.

Anne put Jade in another outfit they got with a black pencil skirt that stretched tightly over Jades flat ass and narrow hips. The top was a black vest that was meant to have a blouse under it, but Anne had it over Jade's bare torso. She put Jade's hair into a four-strand flat braid and secured it with a black band at the top of Jade's ass. The white flats were out of place, but they would change that after the jewelry store.

Jade remembered to lift her skirt to her hips as she sat on Mistress's towel on the seat. Mistress had only buttoned the bottom button on the vest so moving wrong in the seat would expose one or the other of Jade's breasts. Anne loved to watch the girl as she realized she was exposing herself to another motorist.

At the jewelry store Anne gave Jade a moment to compose herself before entering. The woman had been joined by a smaller man behind the counter. The woman was slightly taller than Anne, but the man was easily 7" shorter than her five foot three inches.

"This is not a bald slave girl Altie," the man said to the woman.

"I know that isn't Ebron this woman obviously has more than one that are beholden to her." Altie explained. "Miss, here are the items you asked for."

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12