Annes Possessions Ch. 05 - Anne and Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Altie reached under the counter and produced a velvet cloth and organized the rings and covers. Anne picked up the spike cover then the gold with the white gold scrolling and writing. It was a piece of art, the "Slut Tee" was beautiful, and a diamond was dead center of the piece. The choker was just as beautifully done and the two rings with the post were exquisite. The pendants on the rings and the dew drop diamond on the choker were fabulous.

"This girl's name is Jade. I want the same choker, but the ring will say Jade. Can you make or have made the cover from Jade?" Anne asked looking at the man.

"I have a man who can make it I just need the dimensions." The man said.

"Jade, lift your dress and spread your lips with your hands the man is going to measure you for a hood. Do you want it rough on the inside like the silver one or smooth like the gold one?" Ebron asked, excitedly moving around the counter to measure Jade's bud.

Ebron knelt and Anne could see him lick his lips as he knelt in front of what compared to him was a giant of a woman. Ebron had to stand back up and bend slightly to get the measurement he wanted.

"The hood needs to be back Jade." Anne ordered.

Jade complied pulling the covering back from her little button, Anne could see the man blushing with arousal from the vision and smell of the virgin's womanhood.

"Lick it and make sure she if fully aroused, yes and suckle it a little to make very sure." Anne ordered.

When Anne looked back up the small woman was on her knees, face down next to Anne.

"What are you doing Altie?" Anne asked.

"Would you train us Mistress. Ebron asked me years ago to cuckold him and I do not have the wherewithal to do it. You could do it for us." Altie begged.             

"Altie, I can help you cuckold him. Stand back up. I don't have the time to spend on you two as well as my freshies. But on Saturday, you come and spend the weekend and I will help you with him. First get him caged, I can tell he is touching himself too much. Look at where his hand is as he licks Jade's vagina."

"Ebron, get your hand off that." Altie said.

"Ok." Ebron said, reluctantly moving his hand.

"You call her and me, Mistress from now on Ebron, you have earned a punishment. Altie goes and gets me some string with a ruler. Ebron go lock the front door and put out the closed sign. Once that sign is out you get back here, and I want you naked and on your back." Anne ordered.

Anne heard a male and a female "yes Mistress." Altie was back just as Ebron was laid naked on his back with his hairy crotch having a little three-inch thin boner poking up out of it.

"Altie, take that string and go behind his testicles and loop it over the top tying like you're cinching your shoelaces. Now wrap back down behind his sack and cross the strings behind it and start wrapping tight wraps keeping the testicles trapped in the bottom of the sack and pulling them further from his cock. The sack will get shiny and start to turn purple. Now tie that off with a knot."

"Oh my god, that hurts, cut it off Altie, cut it off. My testicles are going to fall off, they are throbbing like an infected tooth." Ebron begged.

"Shut up. You need to stop trying to be in charge. Altie will remove the pain when you are done with your job and can concentrate on what you are supposed to be doing instead of playing with your little penis." Anne instructed.

Anne brought up an address on her phone while Altie finished her tie.

"Spit on the tip of his cock and stroke it with your hand now." Anne ordered Altie.

"Fuck, oh, fuck that hurts oh my gawd." Ebron started to squirm, and Anne smacked his balls with the ruler.

Ebron screamed and curled up in a ball covering his injured testicles with his hand. Anne put her spiked heel in his face and pushed on his chin.

"Put the tip in your mouth and suck on it like the little baby you are acting like and lay back down and let your Mistress play with her cock. It belongs to Altie now. Do as she said and lay back down!" Anne ordered and Ebron sucking on the toe of Annes shoe began to comply.

"If he squirms too much when you have him tied and are repeating this later, smack his testicles with the ruler and he will listen. Men are nothing but larger little boys that need some corporal punishment occasionally to help them understand." Anne told Altie.

Once Ebron returned to his back Anne removed her shoe from his mouth the toe now shiny with his slobber. The dirt from the sole thick on his tongue. The tip of his cock now glistened with as much his juice as his wife's spit.

Altie rubbed the now purple cock a couple of times while Ebron moaned and shook.

"Now back to measuring the girl Ebron." Altie ordered.

Groaning Ebron rolled and stood with a crook in his back from the pain in his testicles. Jade was now positively leaking with juices from watching the power of her owner over the couple in just a few minutes. Ebron had his measurements. He took a couple of extras as he was going to surprise their new owner as he thought of Anne even though she was teaching Altie to dominate him.

Jade heard. "We are going there to get her one right now and I will get you an extra small for Ebron and drop it in the mail slot in half an hour." Mistress said.

"I won't set the alarms until after you come back Mistress. Here is a key and we live upstairs in an apartment. The alarm code if you need in is 118934#*# Thank you for helping me and Ebron." Altie said.

Anne took the jewelry with the understanding that the bill would be in the mail to 4300 in her name. Anne took Jade to the adult store, and they picked out a Green and purple Kegel device with matching anal trainers.

Tee's projected "Anal Slut", Lori's in purple said, "Fuck Me", and Jade's in green said, "Princess's Hole". It was that or "Cum Dump" for Jade and that is not what Anne had planned for her Chinese Princess.

They found a green anodized cable chastity belt with a metal vaginal cover that had white leather padding and a large enough anal ring that the first two plugs could be removed while still wearing the belt.

Anne bought a tan leather harness and had Jade pick out the cock that would take her virginity. It was larger than what Anne would have chosen for her, but it was Jade's to choose. It was not as thick as Tom but thicker than Steve. It was about 7" long and had prominent veins. Anne got two progressive cock systems for throat training. Lori was bringing hers with her.

Anne did not find a cage small enough for Ebron, she did not think. She went to the woman behind the counter and told her about how big she thought Ebron was, and the woman went to the back room. She said there were some pee-wee sized ones that were shipped from overseas where it was more common.

The woman came out with a little pink box and Jade began to giggle.

"What is so funny Jade?" Anne asked.

"Look at the symbols in Mandarin. Those tent looking symbols mean Xiao and being paired that way it means, "Very Small," or" Smaller than Small," and I just thought there was nothing truer about Ebron!" Jade said.

"Very true, my gargantuan love child." Anne said, quieting Jade immediately.

"Don't worry you are still my Chinese princess, I just don't tease people who can do nothing about the size of their body parts, well except women that get giant tits from a surgeon. Them I will tease because they had a choice." Anne said. "Do you want some big tits, Jade?"

"No Mistress, they would look stupid on me." Jade said.

"I don't disagree. I like your long hard nipples and fun little round flesh mounds." Anne returned as they took their items and went back to the jewelry store.

Anne used her key, and the alarm was disarmed. She entered through the darkened shop and heard Altie yell down the stairwell.

"We are upstairs, come up Mistress." Altie yelled.

Anne complied and upon entering the apartment found Ebron bound hand and foot, on his knees in front of a chair with his face in her crotch and she had a femdom video playing from one of the porn sites.

"Jade, go into the kitchen and get some cooking oil and a wet rag with ice in it." Anne directed. "He is in a perfect position to put on the cage just too low. When Jade gets back, we can lift him to the table for you."

They had him kneeling on the kitchen table. Altie already had Ebron blind folded. He did not see the ice inside the rag, and he thought Albie and Jade were burning his testicles and cock with scalding water. His hardness left quickly and was replaced with a nice rubbing of Altie's hands and something slimy.

"Ok, push the most forward testicle through the ring. This will be easier to see once he is shaved. Now keep that one in there with the other hand and push the second through. Now push the glans under and fish it through once the flare is past the ring. Now you push the head as far into the sleeve as it will go and carefully attach it to the ring, not pinching any skin as it will leave ugly scars and hurt the submissive until the skin dies. It can also become very infected." Anne talked to Altie through her first caging.

"I think I can do that; how often should it be removed for cleaning?" Altie asked.

"Keep studying both Femdom porn but also read about Female Led Relationships. You may want to put him into a property contract with the state, so the psychological effect is final for him. I will see you on Saturday and we can go over shaving and cleaning then. He is going to want to pick the pubic hairs out of the cage and mechanism though. Most key holders carry the key on a necklace, bracelet, or anklet. I know one that keeps it on a nipple ring." Anne told Altie.

"I will be at the address at 8 am Saturday morning." Altie said.

"If you would like we have room. Why don't you come out tomorrow night after closing and we can make a three-day weekend for you? Anne offered.

"What should I bring?" Altie asked.

"Bring a swimsuit if you are worried about nudity. If you don't have one, get a two piece as it is easier to give the submissive access to worship you. Other than that, bring any ideas you have, and I will begin to introduce you to the uses of some of the furniture and gear in the space." Anne promised.

"Expect us about 8 pm." Altie said, starting to feel empowered for the first time in her life.

Anne took Jade home in her new belt to check on the mindset of Tee.

12