Annes Possessions Ch. 06 - Yoga, Jewels

Story Info
Anne displays four instead of two. Lori brings a surprise.
5.5k words
4.56
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers

Anne woke with Jade's tongue going between her legs, the girl was getting better by the day. Anne had shut off the inserts in Tee but had not removed them in 36 hours. Anne got out of bed, went to the bathroom, and returned to release Jade.

"Help me get Tee released and the two of you can shower each other, She can help you get your hair washed. I have some phone calls. I want the two of you in the playroom before 8 am with dry hair on Jade, fully brushed out. Don't touch Tee's inserts, she has one more day before her cleaning. I will have a protein shake in the playroom for each of you." Anne ordered as they released Tee.

Anne went into the kitchen and fixed herself some fruit and cottage cheese and made three iced protein shakes. Anne dialed Lori, she was worried as Lori did not check in the night before and she had promised to text Anne at night when she checked into a hotel. Anne knew she hadn't been hospitalized or injured in an accident because the property agreement identifier on her license required the hospital or police to contact her holder if she was.

Anne pushed send and as soon as she heard "Hello Mistress!" in a happy voice she almost melted but put on her best mean Mistress voice.

"Why the hell didn't you call or text last night. I should beat you to an inch of your life for not contacting me about where you were last night!" Anne rampaged.

"Oh, no, Mistress, I understood that I told you I would text if I got a motel or stopped for the night, I drove straight through and my Gps says I will be at the house in twenty minutes." Lori explained.

"That gives you twenty minutes to get here, ten minutes to make amends and twenty minutes for me to put you in position for my phone call with Tom. I will see you here. The garage will be open, pull in behind the red convertible. You will see the clothes shelves next to the garage door. As you crawl in crawl all the way to the back and you will see a bondage playroom with an open door, crawl in and beg for my mercy on not letting me know you were driving through the night." Anne ordered.

Anne's arousal increased at just the thought of seeing her large breasted blonde a day earlier than expected. Anne ate her fruit and went to the playroom to figure out the display that Tom would see on her phone. Anne decided that she was going to ask the contractor this morning for an A/V guy to set up the playroom, yoga studio, and pool area for videoing and recording.

She figured it out as she heard the gate buzz her phone. She picked up instead of letting her through as the option.

"Put a property sticker on that vehicle as it is registered to me. Then let the woman through." Anne told the guard.

Anne checked on the two in the bathroom. Tee was brushing Jade's hair as Jade was working the blow dryer. The jet-black hair shone in the process. Anne made a third protein shake quickly and waited in the kitchen with a cup of coffee and a stern look on her face. She watched Lori crawl through the door, followed by a naked chocolate skinned man without hair and being almost four inches taller than Lori on hands and knees.

Anne lost her stern face and surprise is what greeted Lori.

"Stand up and give me a hug, then back on my floor slave!" Sternness returning after the surprise wore off seeing the man's large cage still bulging with flesh even though it's size.

Lori stood and squashed her large breasts against her shorter Mistress's upper torso as she and Anne kissed deeply. As soon as Anne's arms released the waist of Lori, the slave supplicated and kissed the Mistresses shoe tips before putting her chest and face on the ground.

"Who might you be?" Anne asked the very large man.

"Mistress I am Ian. It is a long story, but I killed my previous Mistress's husband in a car accident. Without insurance or anyway to repay I threw myself on the mercy of the court and Mistress Debra chose to have me serve her for four years instead of 15 years in prison if I agreed. I became permanent property as I could not go back. I was given to Miss Lori as commission for a house Mistress's new husband bought. Please don't turn me out." Ian explained.

"I would never turn a willing property away. It just changes my plans slightly." Anne said.

"Where is Ian's key Lori?" Anne asked.

"Miss Beatrice said you would know how to open the lock box she put it in, and it is with mine in the glove box of the jeep. We left it right where Miss Beatrice put it." Lori spoke.

"There is an open door on the left at the end of the hall. The two of you go in there and supplicate yourselves next to the chair in front of the bondage table. I will get your keys. I want Tom to see the assets he is missing by being gone." Anne told the two.

Anne went and got the box from the jeep thinking about Beatrice and her quirks. She watched horror movies constantly and every Halloween at the party and in the office, she was either sexy undead, sexy witch, or sexy bride of Frankenstein. Then it dawned on Anne Beatrice was Morticia Adams not the sexy witch.

The box had a keypad on the top and Anne pressed 1313 for the Adams family address on Mockingbird Lane. The lid popped open to reveal the two keys, one pink, and Anne remembered giving her that one for Lori the other was blue, and it must be for Ian.

Anne on returning to the playroom had half an hour to get her display set up. Anne stopped at the master suite time enough to open the door and yell in.

"The two of you get to the playroom it is time to set up." Anne demanded.

Anne walked into the playroom and said, "Ian I want the bondage horse right here," Anne pointed to a spot right in front of the bondage table. "Lori gets me some lubricant out of the far cupboard to the right, above the candle wax."

Tee and Jade made the doorway as the rippling muscles of Ian's back were on display moving a 250lb bondage horse by himself. Jade admired the firm naked brown ass. Tee's arousal elevated, it was a good thing Mistress left the Kegel off this morning or it might not have mattered with the shocks.

"Ian, you are going to help me get these three displayed. Tee help Jade get into a black armbinder, I want her hands praying and it strapped above her breasts only. Use the other straps to keep the arms tight together. Lori up on the St Andrews cross" Mistress ordered.

Anne removed the belt from Lori's waist and from the odor knew she needed a good cleaning, maybe a douche. Anne applied wrist and ankle cuffs then attached them with double clips to the cross.

"Ian, take a rope and put Jade in a strappado right through that ring there with her facing the camera on the bondage horse." Anne ordered. "Tee to me, we are going to see how well you remember cheer right now." Anne said, handing Tee a bondage belt to attach around her waist.

Anne tied two ropes to the belt as Anne buckled it tightly in place. Anne told Tee to stand on her head facing the camera with her feet on Lori's head.

"I want her crotch right below Lori's breasts. Ian, you take that ankle, and I will take this one, we will put her in the splits but adjust the ropes on the belt through the rings just outside Lori's breasts until Tee's thighs just support the bottom of those beautiful breasts I miss so much." Anne explained.

With Tee in position Anne tied her wrists out to the side making her into a very shallow X to Lori's standard X.

"Ian in the drawers over there you should find some wrist and ankle cuffs that will fit then get on your back on the bondage table." Anne ordered.

Anne tied Jade's hair with a series of leather thongs then tied it pulling her head back and shoving a green ball in her mouth without a harness. It pulled the girl's head back to her arms going straight up from the torso. Ian had spread her legs and Anne thought Jade's original ballet boots would complete the image. Anne was going to recreate it and add it to the murals on the wall, it was iconic.

Anne got Ian set with his arms hooked under the table and ankles to the bottom of the legs of the table. Anne set the phone on the short tripod and hit the video chat link and waited for Tom to answer. Anne removed the large cage from the even larger man.

"How long since you have had an orgasm?" Anne asked Ian.

"Mistress Debra before she met Master Dave would give me a ruined orgasm every month and made me milk daily. Three years ago, when she met Master Dave, he took away my ruined orgasms. I have had only prostate milking for 42 months Mistress." Ian explained as she was removing the cage.

"When was your cage last removed for cleaning?" Anne asked, looking at the amount of skin she had to pull away from the ring to get it away from the body to push the testicles through the ring.

"Master Dave forbade Mistress from removing it a year before I was used as the commission on the sale of the house." Ian said, "Miss Lori did her best to get behind it to clean it and soaked me in disinfectant as well.

"You will be much better cared for here. You will be used and humiliated but always medically cared for. Get ready to be used to make my husband feel inadequate." Ann said getting lubricant to cover the giant's cock with.

It took no time at all with her hands caressing him for Ian's cock to harden. Anne could not fit both hands around it with fingers and thumbs touching. It was easily fourteen inches in length and three and a half inches across the shaft with the head even wider.

As his wife came into view Tom knew his shocking video to his wife from Thailand was not going to be nearly as shocking. His wife's video chats were looking more and more like Heavy Fetish Bondage porn with each chat. He and Steve were less than a week from leaving and now he counted three women, and his wife was stroking the largest chocolate colored cock he had ever seen. Porn or no porn.

"My Mistress has been busy collecting property in Miami. Are those Lori's tits I see between Tiffany's exposed pussy. I like the gold better than the silver that really pops. I would have Steve look, but he is busy eating my morning deposit out of our commission for a Thai company using our software for then next year." Tom said, panning down to a head with black hair busy swallowing his cock. "She is cleaning both of us off me."

"I am glad to see you are using your freedom well. I don't think this monster is going inside me anytime soon." Anne said, slapping the heavy cock with her hand as the other continued to stroke. Ian moaned with her slapping the glans.

"Quiet Ian, or I will gag you." Anne demanded.

"Yes Mistress." Boomed from her right. "Maybe I will make you try to take it in your throat! What do you think Tom?" Anne threatened.

"I think this girl was not ready for my orgasm just now Mistress she is gagging." Tom said.

"I am glad the thought excites you. How long are you in Thailand and where to next.?" Anne asked.

"Island hopping down to Australia and New Zealand then back up through the central islands to Sri Lanka and India. I do miss the strong hand of my wife in my life though." Tom said.

"I miss you too, remember nothing comes home inside you, no diseases." Anne added.

"Yes Mistress." Tom said and hung up.

Anne let Ian go but did not put his cage back on. "Can I trust you to not play with yourself and orgasm without permission?" Anne asked.

"Yes Mistress." Ian said.

With the damage around his cock to the skin Anne wanted to watch it a couple of days before reinstalling a cage She was going to ask at the adult store if they could get an extra-large belt, then she remembered Mr. Chin. Anne called the store hoping he was there early.

"I have a special commission and I need it rushed. Come to my house and make some measurements If you can have me a padded leather belt by sun-down I will pay you $3000.00." Anne told him.

Ian overheard Mistress and knew why; it was because he hadn't done a good job of keeping himself clean. Ian had tears streaming down his cheeks as he continued to remove the women from bondage, and put the belts back on Lori and Jade.

Anne lined up the new packages of yoga mats with a 32oz hydration bottle containing electrolytes on the kitchen table. She was not participating so Ian would get hers. She hoped he liked the honey badger on his hydration bottle.

Anne walked back into the playroom, "Everyone will recognize their hydration bottle and take the yoga mat next to it. Yoga every morning will start at 9 am. You have a hydration bottle next to your mat and you will recognize them by color. Get into the living room and Autumn's instruction will be followed as if I ordered you to do it!"

Anne turned and walked out grabbing her coffee on the way. The first to the table was Tee and she was confused on what color she was until she saw her cuffs and they were white, and the white bottle had the bald cartoon character Stimpy on it and it said "Gimp" under him.

Jade's green bottle had Disney Princess Jasmine on it and under it said, "Princess". Lori's pink bottle had a blonde Betty Boop and under it said, "Boop oop ee doop".

As Ian crawled up to the table Anne walked to him.

"Stand Ian," he complied. "Do you know the "Inspection," position?"

Ian spread his legs to past his shoulders, put his arms straight out from his torso and bent forward at the waist to 45 degrees. Anne's eyes came just above his belly button.

"I want to make sure none of the rest of you are damaged like where your cage was installed," Anne said, running a hand across the washboard stomach of Ian.

Each of his pectoral muscles was bigger than her head. Anne was fascinated by the size and weight of his now soft cock. It was still larger than her forearm and his testicles were each big around as golf balls and 3 1/2" long. He moaned as she lifted his penis and fondled his scrotum. Anne walked around behind, trailing two fingers across his lower abdomen and past the tight muscles on display. She spread the strong ass cheeks to see an ebony button of his anus.

"Nothing else looks damaged, Mr. Chin will be here soon I will have Autumn excuse you from yoga to be measured for a belt that will take the place of my cage until you heal. I will have a salve out for you to use on my groin until you are healed. Do you golf?" Anne explained and asked.

"I have never golfed, I would love to try, and I will take care of your property with all my care Mistress." Ian told his owner.

"This afternoon we will get you outfitted for some golf and other sports. Take my mat and cup, that is some things we will need to get you, aren't they? Thank you for your help on displaying for my husband, Ian." Anne said, kissing her fingers and planting the hand on his left cheek. "Now get to the living room and stretch, yoga is not easy, and I expect full effort from everyone."

The phone buzzed and it was both 9am appointments arriving at the same time. She would greet them outside. Autumn's Camry was followed by a large white truck with oversize tires and metal racks on it. The racks had ladders attached to the top.

Anne went to Autumn first, "There have been some additions, they are all still working out naked, two of the girls are fully belted and one had a cover so she cannot access my clitoris. There is now a man, and his previous owner did not care for his cage very well and I am having a man come over and measure him for a belt. I think he has good control over himself, but I don't know for sure. If you are not comfortable being naked, I understand. If you do want to teach without your clothing it is fine, he might get erect, but he is well enough trained that just ordering him limp will probably work if the sight makes you uncomfortable." Anne explained.

"I think I will be fine. Thank you for the warning though, straight through the door and they will be right there?" Autunm asked.

"Yes, and each has a mat and a hydration bottle, just excuse Ian when Mr. Chin arrives." Anne told Autumn, watching her walk to the door before addressing the contractor.

The tall thin man getting out of the truck had a 90's porn star mustache, it was slightly lighter than his dark brown curly hair.

"I am Ted, did you call a contractor?" Ted asked.

"Yes, I hope nudity does not offend as my property is working on fitness in the living room." Anne told Ted, shaking his hand. "Follow me and I will show you what I am looking for.

Ted grabbed his tool belt, slung it around his waist like a western gunslinger and followed the cute little shorts into the house. After entering the house, what greeted him was not what Ted expected. In the great room was four naked women, two with very large breasts and beautiful big asses, one that had herself in a back arch were her head was between her knees with her hands right behind her feet. The tall skinny girl was in the same pose.

Ted watches a giant dark-skinned man fall onto his back attempting the same. The largest, fattest cock Ted had seen in his life flopped against the man's leg.

"I said follow me. This isn't some peep show, I am hiring you to do a job." Anne repeated, now pushing Ted in the shoulder.

"I apologize, not something I see every day." Ted said, following the cute shorts up the stairs.

At the top of the stairs Anne turned right into a large 20'x25' open space. It had two large windows. One facing the golf course and the other facing a row of dense trees. Each was 7 feet tall and 12 feet wide with four panes.

"This will be my Jade's sewing room. I want some of those small dome skylights that diffuse into large lighting panels in the ceiling. Here in the very center will be a 4'x10' table with a tower at one end to hold 5 bolts of cloth."

"On the wall at the end of the table will be her surger pointed this way and will need a 20-amp 220 volt plug in. On this wall will be her sewing table and it will need the same amount of power. Between the two I want drawers and a counter with cupboards going up the wall to the ceiling. Do you have any questions?" Anne asked.

"Do you want builder grade cabinets or what grade would you like?" Ted asked.

"I want stainless steel cabinets with industrial grade metal counter tops. Drawer pulls and door handles will all be solid jade. The floor will be terracotta tile with a diamond inlay of jade green diamond tiles in the center of every four squares. The machinery will be here for installation in two weeks. The walls should be a warm green color pallet." Anne explained. "You and I will discuss each step as we go."

"I think we can get the floor and painting done along with the wires run before the machinery gets here. I don't want to install any cabinets until the machinery is in place. Now for the yoga studio.

Anne led Ted to the other end of the house above the playroom.

"Here we need to create a hot yoga studio. We need to line the entire room in teak wood to resist the steam and heat created by the sauna heater. The heater will be 220 volts. The windows will need to be changed so they don't fog or condensate. I want the same diffused natural light here. The floor needs to be rubberized for comfort and grip. I want a sound system that can connect via Bluetooth." Anne explained to Ted.

She let Ted measure both rooms and then led him out to his pickup.

"I will return tomorrow with a crew of four. Can we seal off the upstairs and use ladders to enter and leave? That way we won't disturb the yoga class and drag debris through the house." Ted requested.

Anne's phone buzzed and she hit allow to enter under "Uber with Mr. Chin."

"That sounds perfect Ted, thank you and see you tomorrow." Anne said, dialing the jewelry store.

"Altie, I have another for your jewelry and one that I just want to show off. Will you make sure Ebron brings his measuring equipment?" Anne asked.

"Yes of course, Mistress. We will arrive promptly at 7 we will need to take Uber so we will leave early." Altie explained.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
139 Followers
12