Annes Possessions Ch. 06 - Yoga, Jewels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No need, I will send a car at 6:30 for you and Ebron. I will have them ring the bell at the store front." Anne explained.

Anne called the club house as Mr. Chin arrived in an Uber and Anne cupped her phone telling the driver it would take less than five minutes and to wait, he could have the return fair plus a healthy tip.

Anne led Mr. Chin into the house and called Ian to the foyer. Ian had a sheen of sweat on him.

"I want a leather belt that goes like a woman's chastity belt but covers the testicles, cock all in one package but still allows urine and feces to escape. We can remove it for cleaning. The buckles need to be lockable.

"I will send it over via courier as soon as it is done. What color of leather?" Mr. Chin asked.

"Ivory to cream should be a good contrast to the nice milk chocolate color of Ian's skin tone." Anne told Mr. Chin.

"Get Lori and I will be right back. Roll up your mats and the two of you can walk." Anne instructed Ian.

Anne walked Mr. Chin back to Uber and gave the driver a $100 bill to cover the ride.

Going inside the house Anne found Ian and Lori kneeling at the edge of the foyer with their hydration cups and yoga mats. Autumn was still putting Tee and Jade through the asanas for the day. Anne led the two to Tee's door.

"Ian you can shower in there, lotion and razor are in the cabinet. Lori, follow me and you can attend me in the shower this morning." Anne ordered the two.

It was 10:30 am before Anne had the two in her Jeep and headed to the courthouse. Today was just paperwork needing to be filed to keep the property in state correct so that the state government got the taxes in the state the property was kept. That was done by 11:15 am.

The trio headed to Miami Beach and the piercing salon. The heavy-set girl with the metal in her face was still behind the counter.

"I need to get one of the clitoral hoods installed and this time she doesn't have any piercings to match, these will all be new." Anne ordered the girl.

The giant book hit the top of the counter and was opened to the hoods quickly. Anne was not training Lori so the ones with the spikes were eliminated. Anne found a plain one as this was very temporary as it would be replaced by one made by Ebron soon.

"I also need one as a copy so I will buy two hoods but only have one installed." Anne told the girl.

"Go on back he is not with a customer and after last time he said you get moved to the front of the line anyway." The girl said.

"Is that tattoo on your left wrist accurate?" Anne asked.

"Size Queen? Yep, I have not seen one I can't take all the way in!" the girl said.

"Throat or pussy?" Anne asked.

"All three!" she answered.

"Ian is going to wait here, and I will be back. I am going to get Lori lined out and the receptionist and I are going to have a little wager." Anne told the girl.

"Yes, Ma'am." Ian answered.

Anne and the piercer worked out that it would just be plain stainless posts for Lori for right now and once the jeweler got the rings and final post done that it would all be changed at the same time.              

"When he is done, you give him a tip with your throat!" Anne required of Lori.

"Yes Mistress." Lori replied, smiling at the gnomish looking man and him looking at the much larger tits on this one than the last.

"Can I play with her tits while she gives me the tip?" The small man asked.

"Lori, stay naked until his tip is taken care of." Anne ordered. "Fingers only in the bottom holes but her throat is available for your cock." Anne turned and left watching him latch on to a fat nipple as she closed the door.

Anne wondered how many times the man would cum before Lori's hood was installed. Anne returned to find Ian thumbing through the book.

"Anything interesting in there Ian?" Anne asked, walking to the book, and seeing what was holding Ian's interest.

It was of a woman with her labia stitched together, closing her pussy to use with posts every 1/4" and a ring at the top and bottom.

"How in the world does she pee or menstruate?" Anne asked. "What is your name, I am Anne."

"My name is Robin, and there is a little tube, right there that comes out from her urethra. You can't see it from this photo but the ring in the back in through the perinium and holds a tube in place that is open to the vagina for fluids from it and to douche her clean." Robin explained.

"Robin, you claim to be a size queen, I might have a proposition for you," Anne explained.

"Well, I am really not into women so if you want to use large toys on me that is a hard no." Robin said.

"Ian, when was the last time you orgasmed inside a woman's vagina?" Anne asked.

"Seven years ago, Mistress. I was rushing a fraternity, and my cock was the bet for a sorority as a punishment for one of the seniors that was failing her classes because she was out fucking guys most nights. She made it halfway down. She told me a week later that I had destroyed her for other men." Ian said.

"When was the last orgasm you had that wasn't ruined where you got to stimulate through completion?" Anne asked.

"It was 6 months after the court gave me the choice of Jail or servitude and I chose to serve Mistress Debra and she was learning about dominating men." Ian answered.

"How would you like to try it, Robin?" his is the largest cock I have seen in or out of porn and if you truly are a size queen, do you want to give it a try?" Anne asked.

"Fuck yea. How do I sign up?" Robin said, looking Ian up and down.

Anne wrote out her address on a sheet of paper and told her to bring what she needed for morning as she would be spending the night.

"My girls, my husband and I get to watch him take the three holes the first time, he will get to orgasm in your throat, pussy, and rectum. You will be restrained for the first three, after that I will release your bondage and you can negotiate with Ian for the rest of the night. You will have a bedroom and an ensuite to sleep in." Anne told Robin.

"I'll be there at 9pm after we close." Robin told Anne.

"When is your last appointment today?" Anne asked.

Robin looked at her screen and said, "6 pm. Why?"

"I bet he will let you leave early and that will give Ian 12 hours to use you." Anne explained. "Plan to be there at 7, I will supply the lubricant."

Anne went back to check on Lori. Anne could see from Lori's position that the piercing was done. The small oriental man was on his back looking up at the piercing while Lori rubbed her tits down his abdomen and face fucked herself on the four-inch shaft of his cock.

Lori knelt turned and opened her mouth to show her owner his orgasm.

"Swallow." Anne ordered.

Anne stood towering over the naked man. He could see her red leather panties under her skirt and Anne knew it.

"Robin needs to leave after your last appointment at 6 pm. I need her at my house for something. Ok?" Anne asked.

"Yes Ma'am. I will let her go." The piercer agreed, "This one is on the house and the spare is on the bench over there." Anne was told.

By the time Anne had the spare hood, Lori was dressed and kneeling by the door to leave.

"How does it feel?" Anne asked Lori.

"It aches like the dickens, and it is odd having the weight right behind my clitoris. I am sure it will be second nature quickly, Mistress." Lori stated.

Walking into the waiting area Anne said, "He will let you leave once the appointment goes back for their piercing, see you at 7 pm Robin."

The next stop was Altie and Ebron's Jewelry Store. After entering Lori lifted her skirt for Ebron and he quickly measured her finding her arousal odor much less intense than Tee's, but stronger than Jades. None had the intensity of his Mistress/Wife. She had been edging him every night since she had seen it on a femdom porn. She had ridden his face to four orgasms in the last two days.

"We will see you at 7 pm at the house right. The car should be here at 6:15 to pick you up. I confirmed it with the country club." Anne explained to Altie as Ebron showed Anne his little cock cage.

Anne called the club to confirm the car and to see if she could have a foursome at two. The club confirmed both aspects. They stopped at the golf store and got Ian outfitted with clubs, a golf kilt and three collared shirts. His shoes were ivory and white oxford style golf shoes.

Anne had spotted the kilts when she got her set of jobber clubs to convince her now slave that she didn't know golf. She would let Jade use Tee's clubs and she would use her others. Tee could now use the pink jobber clubs when she earned the right to golf again.

That afternoon Lori worked with Jade on the round of golf while Anne worked with Ian. Both with their height were long hitters, Ian needed more flexibility and Jade needed strength. But both had progressed even more by the end of the round.

While Mistress and the other three where out golfing Tee cleaned the equipment in the playroom to get ready for the evening. Mistress had left her inserts on two and she would have to stop and collect herself with the shocks. Tee was getting acclimated to the pulsing and buzzing in her crotch, behind the shiny chastity belt.

Tee had dinner prepared and pureed for the four and chicken with rice and green beans and a glass of white wine for Mistress after she showered with Ian. Jade and Lori showered in the bathroom between the closet rooms.

12