Annes Possessions Ch. 07 - Size Matters

Story Info
Anne goes shopping, plays golf, Ian gets a vagina.
5.3k words
4.3
2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers

The car with Robin in it pulled into the driveway as the one bringing Altie and Ebron pulled out of the driveway. At 6:00 pm Anne had sent a meeting notification to Tom for he and Steve to be watching the zoom on the phone at 7:30 and the show would probably last about an hour. That would be 7:30 am their time.

Anne sent Altie to get herself and Ebron ready in the visitor's ensuite at the opposite end of the house. Anne had outfitted the suite with a costume for Altie to wear and a leather body suit with no crotch for Ebron as well as a hood collar combo to keep his identity safe if video was hacked in anyway.

The slaves were hooded except Tee. She wore a ring gag, head harness with blinding pads holding on her Dolly Pardon wig. Anne offered a hood to Robin.

"Shit I got my own paywall just fans account. Please let me cast a copy of it too my phone and I will send you an edit for your approval before I post it." Robin requested.

Anne placed Tee on the triangle with the top of the triangle in the center of her back. Tee's wrists and ankles were attached to the outside of the apparatus directly below the peak and pulled tightly. The sides of Tee's training collar were pulled tight to the center of the apparatus pulling her torso over the point.

A rope through the junction of the hip belt meeting the crotch belt of her chastity belt pulled down on the crotch forcing her hips down on their side of the triangle. Anne had put a 1" leather pad under Tee's back so the discomfort was not extreme, just bad. Tee's inserts were still on two at the beginning of the festivities.

Robin stripped her clothes, giving herself to Anne for the next three hours. Anne inspected her as she did not want Ian to damage the girl in any way. Anne wasn't as worried about the vagina or anus as Robin had shown Anne pictures of her mounted on a dragon size expander. The girl had shown Anne her free status identification and her age was listed at 26 years old. Her height was 5'5" and she told Anne that a 30" belt would fit around her waist.

Anne had Ian help Robin up onto the bondage horse sideways. Ian helped Anne get the center of Robin's back on the edge of the horse to tie the belt to the floor on that side. Robin's wrists were tied to the floor at 45-degree angles from her torso and three feet past her head. Anne tied the ankles to eyes even with Robins's shoulders and four feet out from her hips.

Robin had told Anne that she had taken an enema at 4pm during a break in appointments.

"You get to clean him after each use to get him ready for the next hole. We are going, vagina, anus, throat. It doesn't matter to me if he is covered in shit going down your throat." Anne told Robin.

"Do you want me to loosen you up with a fist first or straight to him?" Anne asked after they got Robin in place.

Anne tugged on each of the 8 gauge 2" rings piercing the girl's H cup sloppy breasts. She then lifted each breast to distention with the rings.

"Fucking heavy. He is going to want to pull on these udders for leverage I would imagine.

Anne went to the other side of the bench and opened the vaginal folds to find an 8-gauge post behind the clitoris holding the thick hood back from a 1" long swollen bud. The folds were already glistening. Each labium majora had three eight gauge 2" rings in them. Robin had "Cum Dump" tattooed just above her slit and an arrow on her left inner thigh pointing to her asshole that said, "Insert Here."

Anne started her phone on Zoom as Altie entered with Ebron crawling on his hands and knees with slobber draining from his ring gag. Anne led them past to the bondage table. She showed Altie how to attach Ebron in an x with his ankles up in the stirrups.

Lori, I want you to teach Altie and Jade how to properly edge a man. What to watch as he is nearing ejaculation. I don't want Ebron to cum in at least two hours. Altie gets his cage off, and Lori will instruct. Lori, I want them to participate, you don't get all the fun." Anne ordered the three.

The phone on its widest angle could view across the room, on the far left was Tee moaning and struggling as much as her bonds would allow on the triangle. In the center of the shot was Ian lubricating his monstrous cock, stroking it while licking the vagina he was about to use. On the right was the two women in hoods and one in a mask with her sliver hair pressed into the back of her tiny head, beginning to stoke and lick the small penis between the tiny man's legs.

Tom's phone buzzed in, "Just in time for the show. I hope you have Steve where he can see. Can you see Slut Tee on the far left?"

"Yes Mistress, she looks a little uncomfortable." Tom said.

"She is about to get very uncomfortable. She is going to experience 6 on her inserts for the first time. She felt like five was going to fry her brain, I want to see what she thinks of 6. The vibrations are random along with the pulsing thumps from them. The shocks begin to happen sooner and sooner Keeping her from orgasming until she is being shocked every five seconds then everything shuts off for three minutes and starts over." Anne told them on the phone then turned Tee up to six hearing a scream from behind the gag in her mouth.

Every couple of minutes you could hear Tee vibrating the entire triangle device on the floor. As time went by, they got closer and closer together. Anne left the phone to record the evening and went to Robin's head and asked the questions she wanted on record.

"I want this on the recording. What would you like to be called?" Anne asked.

"My channel is known as Size Slut." Robin answered.

"Size Slut, are you participating at your request?" Anne asked.

"Yes, Mistress." Robin answered.

"Do you want there to be restrictions on how hard you are used by The Cock?" Anne asked.

"No Mistress I want him to grudge fuck me, pussy, ass, and throat." Robin explained.

"Have you seen the size of The Cock's penis?" Anne asked.

"No Mistress and I don't care." Robin said, "The bigger the better and I want my guts rearranged and to have to crawl out in the morning."

"Ok, give her your cock and be as rough as you want." Anne said.

Before the guests arrived, Anne had told Ian that unless told different, he was expected to be rough on the woman and sexually use his penis to hurt her. If he saw blood, he was to stop but otherwise Anne wanted her to have some bruising to remember this by.

Ian was rock hard, and Anne whispered in his ear, "Start easy but I want to see finger bruising all over this chick's tits in the morning when she leaves well fucked. You have permission to cum as many times as you would like tonight. There will be a camera running in here for you to shoot every scene with and one sitting on the dresser in the bedroom you are using tonight. Enjoy her."

Ian pushed the head of his well-greased glans up to her entrance. Anne stood at Robin's head.

"Remember your safe word is red and if you need a break, it is yellow. If he is in your mouth and you can't speak, shaking your head side to side is the same as red." Anne told Robin.

Robin groaned as Ian grabbed each breast with his hands, feeling the stiff nipples and thick rings in the center of his palms and began to push himself into a woman for the first time in seven years. This was the first vagina that had ever accepted his cock without him feeling like it was going to tear. It was very tight but did not feel like it was being damaged accepting his cock.

"Feed her that chocolate monster." Anne said!

About six inches in Ian started to hit his first major resistance.

Robin's Dragon dildo was as big around as this cock but only the bottom four inches the rest tapered down to 2 1/2 and to 1 1/2" at the top and it was only 12" long. Ian was plowing new ground and Robin hit a peak quickly as she felt muscles being pushed that had never been stretched. The pain was now mixing with her pleasure.

She though he might rip her tits off as he banged away at her insides. Anne watched Robins eyes roll back in her head and she started to convulse. Thinking he was causing the woman physical harm, Ian stopped. Robin started to come around and began begging.

"I was just cumming, don't stop keep going oh my gawd keep going!" Robin begged and Ian began again earnestly. Ian was deeper into any human than he had ever been before. He could feel her moisture and heat as his balls swung forward and slapped flesh. Robin was in a steady groaning orgasm.

"Permission to cum Mistress!" Ian yelled.

"Permission to cum as many times as you want Slave." Anne said.

Ian's first orgasm inside a woman in seven years was painfully satisfying. He watched her lower abdomen and felt it contracting around his pulsing cock. She was flowing with seminal fluids as Ian pulled his cock free with a sloppy sucking sound. Anne's fist would have easily fit into the hole left in Robin's gaping pussy when the head of Ian's cock broke free.

"Use her mouth to clean that and get it hard again to use her asshole." Anne ordered.

Robin was reentering reality when upside down she saw the largest chocolate colored cock she had seen in her life. It was covered in cream and cum and slime.

"Mistress, I need something to protect this monster from my teeth. I think I can take it; I just don't think I can keep my jaw open far enough without some help," Robin requested.

"After he gets done in your asshole, I have a remedy that will allow him to use your throat. We are going to reposition you for the use on your throat. Now clean that cock and get it ready for some ass." Anne told Robin.

Robing started to slurp and lick the large cock as Ian moved it around and allowed her mouth access to the parts. Once it was clean, he pushed into her open mouth until the glans encountered teeth. Robin concentrated her tongue on the bottom and tongue fucking the slit.

Anne was helping by shoving a well-greased 1 1/2" thick dildo into Robin's asshole and squirting more lubricant into the hole when she pulled out. She exchanged it for a two-inch thick eight-inch-long dong and continued to do the same.

Ian came to that side of the bondage horse.

"Look, the vagina still has not closed and see how it twitches looking for something to grab a hold of. Have you ever been inside a person's asshole, Ian?" Anne observed and asked.

"No Mistress, you don't think I will hurt her?" Ian asked.

"No, it will hurt, and you may even see a little blood, but if she has been using the same toys in her asshole as her vagina, she will be able to take it without damage." Anne opined.

" This time once the head is passed the anal ring, slam it home as hard as you can, I want some finger bruises on a different part of those tits so grab them sideways instead of over the nipples. Yea like that." Anne instructed.

Anne began to tug on the clit ring while rubbing the tip of the nerve center with her index finger. In time with the tugging Robin's hips were fighting the belt and rocking up with the tug. Robin let out an oooohhhh as Ian pushed against her anus. There were so many conflicting inputs hitting Robin's brain that she could not concentrate on any of them solely.

The pain of her anus being stretched, the pleasure or her clit being rubbed, the pain of her breasts being squeezed and pulled by the giant man with the giant cock. The pleasure of her heavy rings rolling around her erect nipples. Then it hit her like a truck hitting a deer at 70 MPH.

Ian drove his cock to the hilt in Robin's rectum. Feeling the warm sleeve cover his shaft so rapidly and the soft folds of her rectum envelop his length was amazing. Ian did not notice but Anne did that Robin stopped breathing. Anne was still rubbing on the nub she had stretched now with the ring behind it but was watching the girl's face. The eyes were rolled back and as Anne counted ten a deep inhale happened before Robin squirted Ian's midsection.

People call it vaginal squirting, but it is a sudden loss of bladder control and spraying urine while fucking. Robin had just done it all over Ian. He did not notice or did not care with the euphoric feeling of his cock in the slick moisture of Robin's backside.

"Pull out, I am going to get some more lubricant in there, so she isn't damaged tonight." Anne told Ian. Anne took a full handful from the bucket of lubricant.

When Ian pulled out Anne was able to push her hand up to the elbow and rotate lubricant onto the walls of the rectum coming back out.

"Fuck away big man." Anne ordered and went back to observe Robin and make sure she was ok. "Are you doing, ok?" Anne asked.

"Fuck yes, that was awesome. Oh, my gawd, fuck again, again!" Robin begged.

Ian began to pound away, and Anne decided to go check on Tee. She had been almost a half hour on six and Anne thought she might try seven. Then she got to Tee.

Anne lifted the eye pads in the harness. Tee's eyes were rolling back in her head. Her body vibrated then would shake a little and vibrate again. Anne figured Tiffany was no more only Slut Tee remained. Anne stopped the inserts but left them in place behind her belt. She would give her a break then release her to spend the evening cleaning Ian from Robin's orifices. She would put Tee's wedding photos where Robin and Ian could look at them while they fucked the night away.

Anne stopped to look at what Lori was teaching Altie and Jade. Ebron had a leather wrap around his scrotum that Lori had used to stretch his little testicles down almost an inch and a half. They were dark purple, as was the head of his cock.

"I think going forward if his doctor agrees you should get him some ED meds!" Anne joked.

"That might be a good idea, I am not always going to have these beautiful tits for him to look at or that lovely Chinese body for him to fantasize over." Altie replied to the joke twisting Lori's nipple in the process.

Jade was concentrating on watching the muscles at the base of the cock as she stroked it. Ebron concentrated on moaning and trying not to orgasm. Altie threatened to put a ring through the head of his cock if he came before she ordered it tonight.

Anne returned to Robin to find her panting into Ian's cock as streams of fluids drained from her asshole.

"I have seen that Size Slut is not just a size whore but a pain whore that gets off on the pain of size. I am going to release you to use your throat. I have some teeth guards and a dental gag that you are going to install and operate to get him into your throat. Then every second I am going to strike your back with the 6-foot single tail until you are balls on your chin with him entirely in your throat." Anne instructed Robin.

Anne began to release Robin by releasing her wrists first. Robin's hands immediately went and wrapped the cock in her face that she was cleaning.

"Lift her down Ian," Anne said as she released the belt.

Anne went to Tee who had recovered some since the inserts had been stopped. Anne removed the gag and uncovered Tee's eyes with the removal of the harness. The wig came with the harness.

"I will release you, your task for the night is to clean Miss Robin while Ian takes his pleasure from her. You will attend the two until I release you in the morning." Anne told Tee, releasing her bondage on the triangle.

Tee's body was sore, and her muscles ached everywhere, even the soles of her feet and the palms of her hands ached. Her pussy and asshole felt empty without the pulses and vibrations though.

"Mistress, may I request 2 on my inserts? I feel empty without my Mistress's touch." Tee begged.

Anne smiled and inside knew that Tee was hers forever. Anne turned the inserts on three with shocks set at two. Tee moaned as the two angry little devices started back up.

"Get under Miss Robin as she is going to be on her knees for Ian to use her throat. I want you cleaning out what Miss Robin is leaking from her sloppy pussy and asshole now that Ian has loosened them up." Anne ordered. "Size Slut is going sit on Tee's face and let her clean you from Ian's use."

Anne handed Robin a dental gag that fit in the side of her mouth and went behind the upper and lower teeth, it had an opening ratchet and all Robin had to do to increase her mouth opening. Anne also handed robin upper and lower rubber teeth covers to protect Ian's cock from her teeth scraping on it if Robin could not get her mouth open far enough.

Ian was stroking his semi-hard member, and it was about 9" long and three inches across. Robin used the dental gag and installed the teeth covers. She guided the cockhead to her mouth and increased the pressure of the dental gag, further opening her lower jaw. It ached a little and Ian's cock just fit in the hole. Ian could feel the back of Robin's throat open and accept the head of his cock.

The warmth of a throat he had never felt. He hardened quickly with the all over warmth, wetness, and squeeze on his cock. Robin quickly squeezed the gag open two notches and felt like her jaw was going to dislocate but the now hardened cock was sliding and out unimpeded. Then Robin felt the first slice of fire near her left shoulder blade.

Anne began to stroke Robin's back with a single tail after seeing Ian grab the back of the girl's half shaven head to pull her onto himself harder. By the fifth stroke of the single tail Anne could see the throat bulge having moved down further into the girl's neck. Tee could feel the increase in fluids now coating her face, becoming available to her cleaning mouth and tongue.

By the tenth stroke Anne could see Robin pulling forward on Ian's thighs, with tendons standing out on her forearms trying to get the cock deeper, knowing Anne would not stop until the length and girth was inside her body. Each removal of Ian's cock head from her mouth was followed with bile and slime. The twentieth slash onto Robins back found the crying girl's face buried on the smooth skin of Ian's shaved groin.

Robin gurgled and convulsed her throat trying not to vomit from the large thick member now closing off her throat just above her stomach. Ian pulled back giving the girl a gasping breath and buried again getting his third orgasm in an hour and beginning to pump seminal fluids down into her nearby stomach. Tee sucked in the clitoris and received an orgasm on her face from the girl being filled at the time.

Tee was on edge of cumming as well but the sudden electric shock in her groin brought her back to her reality of pleasure with pain. Anne left the three for their night. She wondered how many Ian would take before his night of sex was over and he was locked back up.

Anne walked over to the phone and stopped the recording. Anne turned the video so she could see Tom.

"How is Steve this evening, or your morning?" Anne asked.

"Steve spent last night learning some new skills, he spent two hours in a five-hole glory hole with another cock sucker trying to keep up with the fresh cocks in the holes. When I came back from dinner the establishment gave me the equivalent of $65.00 US for Steve's two hours. The two had dealt with 120 cocks over the two-hour period." Tom answered showing Steve bound on the bed in a hogtie.

"I hope you two enjoyed your morning show, now go sell some software." Anne ordered, turning off the feed.

Anne walked over to see Alita with her husband's cock in her mouth, she had his balls in her hand crushing them as Anne knew her tongue was rolling across the sensitive head from over an hour of edging from three women. The man was sweating and moaning uncontrollably into his ball gag.

"Jade, you can attend me this evening. Lori you will continue to teach Mistress Alita, she will receive at least two orgasms from you this evening and you will wake her at the designated time as a submissive should wake her Mistress." Anne demanded taking the naked Jade and clipping a leash to it.

DirtBoss
DirtBoss
138 Followers
12