Annes Possessions Ch. 07 - Size Matters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade immediately went to the floor on hands and knees following her owner to the bedroom.

Anne woke to the tongue that had pleased her the night before. After morning rituals and cleaning Anne walked behind her crawling slave to the kitchen. Lori was cooking breakfast and Ebron was washing the pans already used in the cooking process.

"Jade will bring me and Mistress Altie coffee on the patio." Anne said.

"Mistress, Mistress Altie is drinking tea this morning and has a fresh cup." Lori explained.

Anne went to the poolside and Altie was there in a cute two-piece suit that accentuated nice, flared hips, small pert breasts on pale white skin, offsetting Altie's dark curly hair. Anne sat across the table from her.

"Lori taught Slave E how to wake me this morning. Then she helped me shave him and reinstall the cage. She then trimmed me so my hair would not creep out the sides of this suit. I was afraid it would show too much but most everyone here is naked except you and I so what is to show?" Altie said and giggled, taking a sip of tea.

"From the décor of your house and the dresses you wear I take it you like things Victorian?" Anne asked.

"Yes, I think it was one of the most beautiful eras of our times." Altie said.

"I want Jade to take some measurements of Ebron and you and I will go shopping while the slave's get this house cleaned and ready for your and my night inn. What is your favorite meal? No expense spared." Anne asked.

"I only had it one time, but it is definitely king crab legs with butter to dip them in." Altie said.

"That is what we shall have. Let me get things organized the girls will bring your breakfast out shortly." Anne told Altie and headed back in to rouse Robin, Tee, and Ian. It was almost 7 am and Robin's car was going to be here at 7:15 so just enough time for her to shower and dress.

Without knocking Anne opened the door to the ensuite to find Tee between Robin's legs and her working on the head of Ian's cock. The two came in unison as Anne entered.

"The three of you get showered, Tee you need to hand me the inserts once cleaned, and I will have a fresh pair for you in the kitchen. Ian, you will belt after the shower, the lock is open, and I have the key here," Anne pointed to between her breasts at a chain. "Robin, your car will be here in fifteen minutes, please do not be late."

Anne turned and left the three scrambling on her instructions. Anne went and asked Jade, as she returned from serving Altie her breakfast, to measure Ebron for boots and an outfit. She would do the same for Ian once he came out from the shower.

"Jade, you will also lead the yoga this morning and Ebron will join. He can use my mat and hydration cup. You could correct form, posture, and effort. I will also need your measurements along with Tee and Lori, I think we are having a party tonight.

Anne called Bridgette, "Hey, I am sorry, I am going to miss the golf along with Tee, yes that is Tiffany's new name. Yes, she is now my property until our husbands come back. If you and the other winner want to bring Darci and whoever the other two are to dinner at my house, we are having crab, and the playroom will be open all night. Okay, well than win or lose four for dinner, come by about four and make the bet until midnight for winners to own the losers."

Anne grabbed the sizes from Jade and pulled the group together, including Hebron in the kitchen, as Robin left out the door, holding her lower abdomen and walking tenderly. Anne had seen the dark purple hand bruises covering the girl's tits. The girls were all in their belts this morning and Anne had a key for each, today she was going to get a gross of locks all keyed the same.

"I will have the store deliver what you will be making and serving for dinner this evening. I am having some friends over, and my expectations are of exemplary service. I will be back by three and we will start getting you dressed for the evening. Jade will be doing yoga instruction this morning. She will have the ability to correct you on form, effort and asana, her direction during yoga is to be followed as if I gave the correction myself. Please have the house and playroom spotless when we return." Anne instructed and went to get Altie who was dressing after breakfast.                                           The first stop was the sporting goods store for Altie to get some of the things she had seen in the playroom that she wanted to use on Ebron going forward. Some carabineers, climbing ropes that stretched slightly, paracord that had no stretch at all and miscellaneous other securing devices. She also purchased a collapsable, adjustable weight training bench that had the ability to incline in either direction. These items were taken to the apartment above the jewelers.

The two got the stuff upstairs and Anne asked, "Do you mind if I borrow a piece of jewelry for the evening, and I would like you to have a nice necklace with matching bracelets as well."

"I think that would be fantastic, should I grab a formal dress from my closet and some shoes?" Altie asked.

"No, we are getting new dresses and shoes today." Anne told her.

The next stop was at the adult emporium, Anne had made a list of items with each of her slaves' measurements and colors. She took the list to the girl at the counter and asked if the manager or owner was there. A woman in her early fifties stepped from behind a curtain and to the counter. Anne gave her the list and said they would return at two for the items. Handing the woman her card, Anne asked her to call if something was unavailable.

Anne then went to the English Manor Boutique. Altie had never heard of the store, and it was tucked away in a large Victorian house in Coral Springs. The two were met at the door by a small woman in a Victorian dress, corset on the outside, leather boots sticking out from the bottom of her dress with a bustle in the back.

"My name is Marie and is there anyway I can assist the two of you today?" Marie asked.

"Yes, I am Anne, and this is Altie, we have dinner tonight and would like to dress in formal Victorian manner. We need from top to bottom, or bottom to top, as it were." Anne replied.

"Oh, fabulous, do you want English shifts or are we going French tonight." Marie asked.

"I think we can forgo the shift and go straight to the corsets. I think we will both wear the corset under our dresses." Anne said.

Marie had the women undress in the room next to the corset room. She was in the corset room as the two women entered.

"Do we want our waists trimmed or more comfortable?" Marie asked, looking to the more mature Altie. "What is your strap and cup size?"

"I wear a 30B strap and cup. My waist is 21 and I could use a slight trimming." Altie said to Anne's surprise.

Anne worked hard on diet, yoga, and golf to keep her 22" waist and she was not that much bigger than Altie.

"I am a 32C strap and cup, I would like my corset to close at 21 on the waist and I want breast shelves but no cups." Anne told Marie.

"I would think the same for me," Altie said, quickly looking at how squished Marie's breasts looked.

Two hours later were looking at themselves in a tri-mirror that was full length. Anne had convinced Altie to get the 6" heeled black hook and loop boots with eyes only at the very top for the laces to stay tied. Marie recommended and the women agreed to getting the 3/4 full petticoats. They would have to hold the front of the dress down when they sat or the hoops in the petticoats would cause the bottom of the dress to lift as they sat.

The dresses lay across the rear seat of the Jeep in garment bags. At the Adult Emporium two employees helped Anne get Three pairs of boots and four outfits into the jeep. There were three boxes of accessories with the outfits. The two pulled into the driveway at 3:00 just as Anne's phone rang.

It was Bridgette asking what the evening dress was so she could tell Bess the other winners and know how their slaves for the night should be dressed. Anne told her that it was a Victorian Formal theme, but they did not need to get anything special. A black evening dress would be fine with heels. Anne explained that their slaves would also be in Victorian period wear. Drinks at 5:30 pm, dinner at 6:30.

Anne entered her home with Altie following. Anne began organizing immediately as it was going to be close for all to be ready by 5:30 for guests.

12