Anne's Progression

Story Info
Anne pursues SM with Linda & Mike. Adrian and Phil do more.
2.8k words
4.44
2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

After the boys and girls 'night in', it was becoming much clearer to Anne what she really wanted, and that was a heavier mix of pain and pleasure. She had finally found her preferred source of pain, and that was Linda!

She had also realised that Linda and Mike combined could give her the perfect cocktail of pain and pleasure. She couldn't get her mind off it. She would of course need to find something for Phil to do since he didn't feature in her plan this time.

It was fortuitous that Adrian and Phil were forming something special with each other, and, although they liked Mike, each felt there was more excitement, and unexplored depths, in each other.

To get things moving, Anne invited Linda over for a coffee. She would speak to Adrian and Phil later, although she was confident she had read their feelings correctly.

Linda came over later that morning and Anne opened the door to her. They didn't need words, but shut the door and held each other, kissing deeply, their passion so great that both women were on the brink of tears. They knew that they had experienced something with each other last night that they might not be able to repeat with anyone else.

"Linda, darling," she began, "last night...."

"Oh I'm sorry," Linda intertupted. "I... "

"No darling, don't be sorry, it was the best night of my life, and I know

it was because of you. Nobody else has been willing to hurt me as much, but you must always remember, I love it so much. I really do."

"But it must hurt you too much, Anne, I could see the marks!"

"Linda," Anne went on, "Let me ask you this, did you enjoy smacking me?"

"Mmh yes I suppose," Linda replied.

"And did you enjoy it more when you hit me harder?"

"I'm sorry - yes I suppose I did."

"That's the point," said Anne. "There's no damage to me but we both enjoy it. It takes sex another few levels for me, and maybe you should let me do it to you sometime if you want. I certainly want to do it more with you - a lot more."

Both Anne and Linda felt the same tightening of their loins at the thought of this, and began to kiss again.

Phil was at golf today and Adrian was out, so both immediately went to the. bedroom. Anne didn't initiate any SM this time but just made love to Linda for about an hour, using one of Anne's cock size dildos to bring each other to a climax, and deeply sucking into each other's pussy.

After this, Anne made the suggestion to involve Mike, mentioning that he had administered some pain to Anne previously, but did not have Linda's penchant for it.

"It would be good," said Anne, "however, to have Mike fuck me at the same time, and also to hold me down if necessary!"

Linda wondered why Phil could not do it. "The thing is," said Anne, "I've known Phil a long time and we've never really done this. I think it's better with someone who still holds more mystery for me."

"OK," said Linda, "but where will Phil be when we're doing it?"

"Well, I don't know if you've noticed," said Anne, "but Phil and Adrian seem to be really good with each other in bed, so I think I can convince them to spend the night together alone, so they can really make love."

That evening, Anne spoke to Phil on his own. "Darling," she whispered, "You and Adrian seem to be getting on pretty well. Would you like a night alone with him?"

Phil was a bit surprised by this suggestion, but he had been thinking about Adrian's comments re cross dressing, and thought it would be the ideal opportunity to do it. He said he would speak to him.

"Great," said Anne, "now as you would probably guess I have something in mind for me! Linda and I had a fantastic night last night. She really gets my need for some SM, and Mike could be a useful assistant, so I'd like to join them for a night."

"Ah, Ok" said Phil, "I think we can trust Linda and Phil to do your bidding, you beast!"

That evening Phil went to see Adrian, who was studying in his room. "Adrian, Anne is spending the night with Linda and Mike in a few days time. I was wondering if you would like to sleep with me that night, and perhaps try out some new negligee etc."

"Mmhmm. of course I would Phil, I'd love it." said Adrian, standing up and kissing Phil, while he shoved his hand inside his chinos. "Don't have much in the way of negligee, though."

"Don't worry about that. Just give me your measurements and I'll get you some sexy stuff," Phil offered. "Would you like to be blonde or brunette!"

"Ok then," said Adrian, " that would be nice, and maybe a long redhead, if that's possible."

"Great," said Phil, "I'll let you know when we're ready."

Adrian took him by the hand. "Phil," he spoke quietly, "I'm really looking forward to this. I've enjoyed making love with you so much. I think that we've got a lot more to give each other, and I can't wait to feel you in negligee!"

The latest arrangement was made for a week later, to allow the parties to make whatever preparations they needed. Phil did his costume and wig shopping on the internet, while Anne collected a few more 'toys' to enhance their fun. With Mike's help, she had also provided a hook above the bedroom door from which she could swing in a special harness.

On the night, Anne left to cross the road to Mike and Linda's house, leaving Phil and Adrian alone in the house.

Phil had given Adrian his sexy gear, along with wig and makeup to prepare himself, while he put on pink frilly knickers with a baby doll nightie. He also had pink standup stockings and long gloves, all set off with a long blonde wig and white sandals. Both men had shaved their bodies completely and applied generous amounts of Anne's perfume.

When Phil went through to Adrian's room he found this beautiful red haired, slim, girl, with black camisole and tight black nylon panties, suspenders and black stockings. She had green eye shadow, purple lipstick and bright red nail polish.

Phil smiled "Darling, you look amazing," he gasped. They drank champagne, and Phil put some sexy mood music on. Adrian put his arms around Phil and kissed him sensually, licking his pink gloss lips and running his hands carefully around his neck and under his smooth shaved arms.

"Phil," Adrian whispered, "you make an even more beautiful woman than a man!"

"Why thank you miss," Phil smiled, placing his hands around Adrian and sliding them down into his clinging panties. "I don't think I've seen you here before but you are a wonderful dancer" Phil continued, this time pulling Adrian's cock and balls up against his.

"We have a lovely private room here for dancing if you like," said Phil.

"Mmh yes miss, I'd like that. Lets go there!" Adrian whispered into Phil's ear.

They made their way to Phil's bedroom, where Phil had turned the lights down. Anne had put black satin sheets on the bed, and left various gels, oils and moisturisers for them on the bedside table.

Phil had thought that he might have had to make the running but Adrian was now very confident with Phil. He pulled him onto the bed, put his arms around his neck and started to

kiss him.

Phil could feel this kiss was different from previous kisses from Adrian. It was deeper, softer, but clearly wanting much more. Phil responded, licking inside Adrian's lips and his tongue, then teasingly taking his lips away and putting his fingers into Adrian's hungry mouth.

Neither wanted to tempt an early climax although both were rock hard. Adrian knelt over Phil and felt his hard nipples under the soft top. Very slowly he put his hand on Phil's shaved leg and teased his way up to his balls, hardly touching, but watching Phil's cock jump up, trying to push its way out of the panties. Slowly again, Adrian gently traced around Phil's balls, leaned downwards and took his cock, still under the panties, into his mouth,

"God Adrian," whispered Phil, so softly that Adrian could barely hear, "please don't stop." Adrian softly gripped Phil's cock between his teeth and moved his hand around to Phil's hole, moving into him just a little.

Adrian then moved up to Phil's neck, licking him while pulling his cock inside his frilly knickers. "Phil, my darling," he purred, "I want you in me darling. Keep my panties on and fuck me slowly mmh"

Phil turned Adrian on his back then moved his legs up and over so that he could see his swelling balls and hole through his panties. He leaned over him and kissed him very sensually. Now he had the gel and was rubbing it into Adrian's hole.

"Yes, mmmh, yes fuck my hole," cried Adrian, " yes now mmmh, uhh, uhh." As Phil was pushing forward, using his whole weight to get in there was some pain for Adrian. He gasped momentarily but then could only gasp with each thrust, "Fuck, Phil, Fuck me, fuck me ooh Phil, kiss me!"

Phil was now thrusting forwards with full force while leaning in to kiss Adrian at the same time. Adrian was in heaven. He longed for it to go on all night, but Phil had to cum and pulled out leaving his thick gel dripping onto Adrian's tight black panties.

They gasped and put their arms around each other. For Adrian the feel of an older man was sexy, even if he had a bit of flesh where muscle might have been. For Phil, Adrian was a god. He had a beautiful long back, firm pecs but not like a body builder - just a perfect 18yr old male, who loved Phil to fuck him, and who fucked Phil perfectly.

Incredible as it seemed to them both, it just kept getting better. During intercourse it was as if their bodies were not a part of them anymore, while their minds were floating together, somewhere above them.

While Phil and Adrian were lying in their beautiful embrace, Anne, Linda and Mike had been exploring new depths and heights of sexual pleasure.

They had agreed up front that Linda was in control, and Mike and Anne would do exactly as she commanded. If Anne wanted it to stop she could shout Mama and they would stop whatever they were doing.

Linda gave her first command. "Anne, kneel down and suck Mike's cock!" Anne, completely shaved so her pussy was a shining mound, knelt and took Mike's cock down her throat and moved him in and out. He was fully erect.

"Anne, lie on your back. Mike, mount Anne and start slowly fucking her cunt."

Mike willingly obeyed. "Anne I'm going to punish you now for fucking my husband."

"No miss I didn't mean to....uh, mmh". Linda had acquired a new lash with long tails, but she started with the leather belt. First she smacked Anne on the buttocks, but not too hard.

"What are you doing to my husband?" barked Linda.

"Fucking him miss." Whack! Linda hit her harder. Anne winced and Mike felt her give a hard push on to his cock. He grunted and almost came.

"What?" shouted Linda.

"Fucking him miss."

Whack! the belt hit Anne again. She cried out in pain but immediately the thrust on Mike brought a gasp of sublime pleasure. "Uhh mmmh god,,. fuck fuck."

"Yes..... yes!" said Anne, fucking Mike harder.

"You are a fucking bitch!" yelled Linda, and hit Anne several times in quick succession. Both Anne and Mike were now screaming in pain and pleasure, and came together, their bodies stiffening against each other, as they tried to squeeze the last drop of cum out of Mike's cock.

"Ok Mike, "said Linda, "put the harness on her and lift her on to the swivel hook."

Once Anne was harnessed and hooked Linda put cuffs on her wrists and ankles and attached he wrist cuffs to the hook so that Anne's arms were held above her head.

Next Linda took a ball gag and put it in Anne's mouth. "Listen to me Anne" said Linda, "since you cant say Mama with this in your mouth, if you want to stop just wriggle all your fingers, Ok?"

Anne nodded her head. "Ok then," said Linda, and then she turned to Mike, "Now fuck her with this huge dildo" said Linda, bringing out a long, and very thick, dildo from her drawer.

As Mike began to fuck Anne he used gel but went in fairly hard and Anne flinched. Linda had also taken Anne's left nipple in her mouth and was sucking and biting her. At the same time she took Mike's cock and wanked him to the rythm of the dildo.

"Mike" said Linda, "please put these on Anne's nipples, and tighten them til she's flinching." Mike did as he was told. "Now you can play with her pussy a while."

Linda went to the side of the bed and brought back the new lash. "Now spin her round facing away from me Mike - you can carry on finger fucking while I give her a good whipping!"

Linda looked up at Anne with the whip in her hand. Anne nodded and Linda moved back behind her. She swung the whip and lashed her across the buttocks. Anne flinched and moaned through her gag. Linda hit her again harder. Still, Anne only moaned.

By now Anne's buttocks were quite red. Linda told Mike to spin her around again and Linda hit her with the lash, not too hard, across her breasts. Anne was clearly surprised but only flinched, although she fixed her stare on Linda, and gave a slight nod.

By this time Linda's cunt was soaking in precum. She needed fucked, and asked Mike to fuck her harder than ever, in front of Anne. She had taken Anne's gag out and as she was being fucked by Mike. She could hear Anne moaning and jerking on her harness.

Linda whispered to Mike, as he was plunging into her wet cunt, "Mmmh Mikey, do you want to have fun with Anne? I could lend you the whip for a while?"

"Oh yeah Linda," Mike whispered back as he thrust deep into her vagina.

Mike took the whip and began to softly strike it over her tits and around her legs. "Thats it baby," said Linda, pushing her fingers into her hard naked pussy so Anne could see her easily.

Linda went up and asked Anne if she wanted it harder from Mike. Anne gasped to her "Oh god yes Linda, tell him to hurt me, pleeease!"

Linda nodded to Mike and he began to whip Anne's body, her breasts, her legs, her back and buttocks. Anne was flinching on her harness, and crying out, but not asking for it to stop. Linda was about to cum with the excitement of Anne's punishment. She grabbed the belt and as Mike was whipping Anne harder, she began to smack her from behind so that the pain was at the back and front at the same time.

"Mike can you move round here please, I need her pussy now."

Mike moved around and continued to lash her buttocks while Linda took off the ankle cuffs and began to stick her tongue deeply into Anne's soaking hot cunt.

It was clearly becoming a bit too much for Anne now so Linda asked Mike to take her down and give her a last hard fuck on the bed, before she took over. Mike hungrily took Anne, fucking her harder than he had ever fucked anybody, then stood up.

Linda lay beside here. "Did you like it Anne?" she said.

"Oh god yes Linda. Kiss me please and hold me for a while."

Linda took off the harness and wrist cuffs then covered Anne in body cream to sooth her reddened skin. Then she kissed her so tenderly stroking her face and body. Soon tender strokes became firm grabs as both women were blissfully excited once again. "Fuck me Anne," said Linda, "Do whatever you want to me."

Linda now plunged her fingers into Anne, twisting them easily into her wet cunt, until her fist was in her, then moving in a circular motion as Anne was moaning and gasping.

Mike, who was enjoying the sight of the two wives together, finished himself on to their glistening thrusting bodies, and lay beside them on the bed, before falling into a deep sleep.

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers