Anne's Redemption

Story Info
Bryan makes them pay.
2.8k words
4.03
63.9k
49
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers

ANNE'S REDEMPTION

Bryan makes them pay

This story is the conclusion to my recently posted Travel Companion, in which Anne and Bryan foolishly accept an outrageously high offer for her to spend two weeks with a gay high profile businessman who promised he would not demand sex from her. Instead, he secretly arranged for his business associate to meet her in a secluded resort in Fiji, where she was drugged and raped. Only her gritty determination saved her from being kidnapped and taken overseas.

The story is now taken up by Anne's husband, Bryan.

*

They say if it looks too good to be true, then it probably is.

My name is Bryan Barker and I am a veterinarian with a thriving practice in the outer suburbs. My gorgeous wife Anne still works by choice. We could live comfortably on my earnings, but she is the receptionist at a luxury car dealership in town and she loves the job.

Last month the dealership's biggest customer who is highly successful in the oil business with connections in the Middle East, made her an offer that was really too good to refuse - $850,000 for two weeks with him as a companion. I am ashamed to admit that with my approval she accepted the offer after his solemn assurance that she would not be expected to be his sex partner, merely his companion.

Although I agreed with Anne's decision to go I had last minute doubts and tried desperately to stop her. As it turned out I was a little too late at each stage.

She returned as planned, looking suntanned and healthy and damn near fucked me to death when we arrived home. I should have been overjoyed but there was a nagging doubt in my mind that all was not well. As we clung together after she left the private jet that brought her home her very first statement to me was done in a faux Bill Clinton accent: "And before you ask, I did NOT have sex with that man."

Over breakfast a few days later I casually asked Anne "Why do you think Dan paid you such a huge sum of money? You're very beautiful and I love you for it, but let's face it, he could have hired a professional escort for a fraction of the cost. I know he's gay, so it's obvious he wasn't looking for a sex partner."

Anne gave me an unconvincing reply which immediately renewed the doubts of the day before. I decided to test those doubts.

"Did something happen during your trip that you want to tell me about?"

She paused for the longest time.

"Yes and no Bryan. Yes, something happened during my trip. I dealt with it at the time and I don't want to talk about it."

"Did the something you don't want to talk about involve sexual activity?" I asked nervously.

"Yes it did but it did not directly involve Dan."

"Are you alright?"

"Physically I am fine............" Anne dropped her head as her voice trailed off. I could almost feel her pain but I had to push on.

"Tell me about it." I persisted.

"I put a guy in hospital with a broken leg and two broken ribs. I don't regret it. The bastard deserved it."

"Anne, you're five foot two and 45 kilos wringing wet. You don't do martial arts. Am I supposed to believe that you did that much damage? Was he a midget or a twelve year old?"

My attempted humour fell flat.

"Bryan, I was drugged and then raped in my room at the resort in Fiji. Dan's principal oil supplier in the Middle East joined us near the end of our stay and ruined what was an idyllic holiday. Dan had been a perfect gentleman and lived up to his promise not to make any sexual demands on me. I knew something was up, but it wasn't until I started to feel odd during dinner that I realised my drink had been spiked. By then it was too late. I don't remember anything after dinner but I remember my shame and revulsion when I awoke the next morning to find his ejaculate still leaking from me. My body ached all over and was still sore when I came home though I did my best not to let it show."

Anne was bravely holding it together. Her voice caught a little. She spoke in little more than a whisper and I watched a tear trickle down her cheek. My blood pressure was off the scale as she continued her story.

"After I cleaned up, I dragged Dan away from the villa and down to the beach where I could talk to him in private. I made Dan promise to tell this guy to leave me alone but I had the feeling that he was only going through the motions. At dinner I drank a single bottle of water, which I had the chef bring out from the kitchen, still sealed, before heading to my room. What neither of the men knew was that I had picked up a length of bamboo about as thick as my arm, which was conveniently left near the wall of the villa. I forced myself to stay awake with the bamboo pole across my knees, in readiness to deal with any intruders. Some people just don't learn. Not only did I hear him coming, but he came out of a brightly lit room and into my room which was in total darkness. I had plenty of time to get up from my chair and swing the bamboo pole hard and low, smashing his lower leg. When he dropped to his knees it was a simple matter to follow up with a second strike across his back. He blacked out for a few minutes but came to after the resort doctor gave him a pain killing injection. Instead of going to the resort infirmary he insisted on his helicopter returning immediately so his own team of medics carted him off the island an hour or so later. Dan hushed it all up with the resort. I'm so sorry Bryan. I should have listened to your concerns and trusted our first instincts. Please don't hate me."

"I could never hate you Anne. You're right though. We both knew this was a dodgy deal but let greed cloud our judgement. What happened on the island is hardly your fault. I am very angry with Dan, who should have protected you. I promise that I won't do anything silly, but believe me, Dan will pay."

Inwardly, I was fuming, trying hard not to let Anne see my anger. It must have taken an enormous amount of courage on her part to reveal the horror story she had just laid bare or perhaps it was her total faith in me. I'd like to think it was a little of both.

With a busy veterinary practice to run, there were limits on the time I could devote to planning revenge. Action would be dependent on Dan's overseas business partner returning here. I had no illusions about the impossibility of tackling him in his own domain.

Wrapping a protective arm around this little woman who meant everything to me, I solemnly vowed that I would find a way to punish the rapist. We had to accept that any legal action was out of the question. My first priority was to reassure Anne of my total love and support. Dealing with retribution could wait. I needed to devise a punishment which would not put me at risk of going to jail, but one which would make him regret that he had ever met Anne.

Anne became very clingy for some weeks after her return, desperately seeking reassurance that our relationship was not damaged. For a while she was a wildcat in the bedroom, constantly pushing me for physical contact and perhaps even more, intimacy. Gradually though, life returned to normal.

The greatest challenge I had to overcome in planning my revenge strategy was the rapist's location overseas. I had little idea of his travel movements or even whether he intended to return here at all. Despite that, I started to formulate a plan, based in part on my knowledge that Dan Connell was a secretive homosexual against the background that his major business alliances abhor gay behaviour. I considered ways in which I could make contact with my enemy in my own territory.

Struck by a sudden flashback, I asked Anne for the name of the woman who was scheduled to accompany Dan in the first place but was unable to do so because she was involved in a car crash. Not only was Anne able to give me the name, but she still had the phone number in her cell's memory.

She answered on the second ring, expressing surprise when I identified myself. She turned out to be flirty and very easy to talk to.

"What can I do for you, Bryan?"

I lied. "My wife had such a great time with Dan that she is seriously contemplating joining him again. She told me before she left that you had been on several trips with him and I wonder how you and your husband reconcile such activity without damage to your relationship."

"That's an easy one. My husband and I agreed from the outset that we would not be exclusive in our sexual encounters. Sometimes we share partners, sometimes we swap and sometimes, as with Dan, I go out on my own. But if you've been talking to your wife, you will know that Dan doesn't have sex with his female guests."

"Yes I believe Dan's business partner is the sexy one. I forget his name but he's from overseas, right?"

"His name's Amir and he's the son of one of the wealthiest oil sheiks in the world. I've never seen it, but I understand his family lives in a spectacular mansion surrounded by resort style villas for staff and guests. Both Amir and his father have many wives. It seems that Amir is particularly entranced with blonde Caucasian women and I for one, love his preference. I probably shouldn't be telling you this but I would join Dan for a few days with Amir and pay for my own fares and accommodation. He turns me on like no other man can. He is a skilled and wonderful lover. He's not super-sized down there, if you know what I mean but he's more than adequate and he really knows how to push all my buttons. I can't wait to join him again. If your wife beat me to it, I might just have to scratch her eyes out," she giggled.

"When do you expect him to come here again?" I asked innocently.

"Funny you should ask," she replied. "Dan only phoned me an hour ago to ask me to be available for a week from next Saturday. It seems like Amir is paying us a visit -- lucky me. Perhaps I shouldn't have said that", she added hastily. "Maybe your wife was looking forward to being with him again."

"She probably would like the opportunity to say hello," I ventured cautiously. "Do you know where Amir will be staying or how she can get in touch?"

"Same as always, at the Regal Resort. He always has the same room there so they can enter straight from their car at the top level of the carpark. Very convenient. No prying eyes. No sneaking past nosy reception attendants. Perfect really."

"I'll be sure to let Anne know. Thanks for the heads up."

I could scarcely believe my luck. In the space of a few minutes, I had learned not only that my quarry was returning, but exactly where to find him! I realised that Dan's role was to source suitable women for his associate -- in other words, he was no more than a high level pimp. I made a mental note to remember to include Dan in the retribution scheme I had in mind.

The following day, I drove into the Regal high rise car park until I reached the top floor. There were only eight marked parking bays and four doors, each marked with the appropriate room number. I scoured the area for security cameras and finding none, relaxed. My plan was coming together nicely.

Back home, I checked the contents of a black carryall item by item before stowing the bag in the trunk of my car. I was ready to go. Now I had to wait until the right opportunity came along. Timing would be very important.

Eight days later I was sitting in a rented little hatchback on the top floor of the Regal Resort, dressed in black coveralls, overboots, gloves and a full face ski mask. There were several other cars parked there so I needed to be careful. One of the resort doors opened and a laughing couple emerged arm in arm, climbed into the car by their door and slowly drove away.

About an hour later, a black Mercedes arrived and parked. I recognised Dan immediately as he emerged from the driver's seat and assumed that the well-dressed guy with him was Amir. It was barely nine o'clock, so I was confident that they would be out again soon, so long as they were not dining within the hotel complex. Patiently, I waited until finally, at around eleven, the door opened and the two men emerged, laughing. It seemed that Dan was about to drive off, leaving Amir in the hotel.

Waiting for the perfect opportunity, I raised my tranquiliser rifle and fired a dart squarely into Amir's upper thigh. He howled in surprise, clutching at his thigh, staggered a few steps and slumped to the ground, groaning. Predictably, Dan dashed around the car to lean over his friend. With his back to me and his rump nicely exposed and from a range of less than ten metres, I couldn't miss. Dan slumped over Amir's body, twitched a few times and lay still.

I figured I had around thirty minutes. I quickly stripped off their clothes, dumping them into the back of the Mercedes, and then unceremoniously dragged them into the back of the car as well. Jumping into the driver's seat, I fired up the Mercedes and drove to the car park adjoining the Town Hall. As expected, it was near empty.

I dragged Dan out first, laying him onto his side and then positioned his naked buddy behind him. Using oversize cable ties (the kind I use regularly to restrain cattle and horses I'm treating) I joined their arms together, and then their legs, so that it might appear that Amir was actually having sex with Dan. None too gently, I dragged the pair a few feet until they were positioned under a light standard. I found Dan's cell in his clothing and made three phone calls -- one to each of the television stations and one to the local newspaper, suggesting that if they hurried, they would have a front page story with pictures if they came to the Town Hall car park immediately.

The final touch was symbolic. Using a permanent marker pen, I wrote in large letters on Amir's back:

I LOVE BOYS

After taking a couple of pics on my own cell, I noticed some people coming towards us so I casually strolled back to the Mercedes, drove quietly back to the Regal and parked it where I found it, transferring all the clothes and belongings to the little hatchback. I locked the Mercedes but pocketed the key. Let them work out where to find the spare! Petty, I know, but so satisfying.

I drove directly to my vet hospital, where I was able to dump my own outer clothing and all of Dan and Amir's, into our high temperature incinerator. We normally use it to destroy contaminated materials and small animal matter to avoid sending them to landfill or community sites. Within minutes, all evidence of their clothes, phones and even the keys, had literally gone up in smoke.

"Where have you been, Darling?" Anne asked when I peeled back the covers to climb into bed.

"Just had to take care of an urgent case," I replied, suppressing a grin. "It went very well, I think."

EPILOGUE

Amir and Dan made the front page of the newspaper next morning, with the naughty bits blacked out but the writing on his back clearly visible. The story also headlined television news services. Public ridicule would follow them both for a very long time.

Using all his political alliances, Amir's father was able to get him back to his own country, where he was shamed publicly and positioned down the family hierarchy to total irrelevance. His remaining prisoner "wives" were immediately repatriated.

In the fallout, Dan was forced to reveal his homosexual side, forever damaging his relationship with his primary business partners. It was only a matter of time before his empire crashed.

Did Anne know of my involvement? She may have done but was smart enough not to ask.


Westcam
Westcam
413 Followers