Anne's Special Time

Story Info
Anne wants to go darker and takes the others with her.
1.6k words
4.57
4.6k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers

At our next golfing trip Phil and I found a seat by ourselves in the clubhouse bar. Phil leaned closer to me and said quietly, "Mike, we really loved our sessions with you last week. Did you and Linda feel the same?"

"Phil, it was amazing," I said, "we've never had sex like it!"

Phil spoke a little quieter, "Mike I wonder if I can share something with you. Its just that Anne likes something a bit darker, and I'd like you to help me out, but it might not be to Linda's taste. It involves a bit of restriction, and she tells me she would like to have us both at the same time, if you see what I mean."

"You mean two cocks!" I whispered.

"Uhu, one in each hole - would you be up for it?"

"Mmmh yeah," I answered, my imagination going into overdrive, "but you're right, I dont think Linda would go for it - not just yet anyway! We'd need to get the timing right, of course - although Linda is off to her sister's for a day at the shops this Friday - would that suit?"

" I think so Mike," said Phil. "I'll check and get back to you."

An hour later Phil texted me to say absolutely yes from Anne!

Friday morning came, and I went to Phil's house as asked, at 10a.m. When I knocked on the door only Phil answered. I went in and Phil offered me a drink 'just to get the party started'.

We sat on the sofa and Phil moved his hand on to my cock. "In case I didn't mention it Mike," said Phil, "I loved fucking you as well as Linda."

I put my hand onto Phil's thigh and rubbed it up onto his cock, "You didn't need to. I could tell you were loving it."

We kissed and wanked each other for a minute, then Phil motioned for us to go upstairs. Phil had some music on (in case the neighbours were listening).

When we entered the bedroom I gasped with shock and excitement when I saw Anne. She was naked, and gagged with her own panties, her hands and feet tied to the bed with soft rope, and a blindfold over her eyes.

"God, Phil, she really needs a good hard fuck by both of us," I said.

Phil had picked up a pair of little clamps from the bed and was fastening them onto Anne's nipples. She winced but then moaned loudly as Phil began to use a giant dildo on her. He handed it to me but I much preferred to use my hand, and get the feel of Anne's rock hard, juicy cunt.

I forced two fingers into her and whispered into her ear, licking it as I did so. "Did you like that then, Anne?"

She moaned and nodded. I forced more fingers into her and then my whole fist was in, covered in her precum. She cried out into her gag as I twisted into her.

"You're a really naughty girl aren't you?" I whispered. "I think you need a hard spanking." Anne moaned and nodded vigorously.

Phil then untied her feet and twisted her round on to her stomach. He had a short whip with long leather thongs. I was a bit shocked when Phil began to whip her buttocks, but it still turned me on wildly.

I rammed my finger into her now, very pink hole, wanking her quite roughly. She wriggled on the bed and made some muffled grunts into her gag.

After a while I took out the gag and replaced it with my cock. She sucked hard as Phil continued to whip her. Her buttocks were now deep pink but she gasped in ecstasy, and sucked me hard again.

After several more minutes Phil untied her hands and asked me to lie on the bed, with my legs hanging over the end. When I was in position Phil guided Anne on to my cock from above. She was bliss. I held her, and we both began to fuck slowly.

Phil then pushed her forwards, so we were kissing and fucking. When she bent far enough forwards Phil, standing at the bottom of the bed, rammed her from the rear. Anne took a sharp intake of breath but she could clearly give anal sex easily. She simply moaned a little when Phil pushed his huge cock all the way into her.

At this point we began to fuck in sync, each of us moaning and gasping. I could feel the pressure from Phil's cock above mine. It was so exciting as Anne's cunt was pressed hard down onto my cock.

Anne whispered breathlessly in my ear "Mike I want you to fuck my arse very soon. Just you and me though!"

I wasn't sure whether Phil had heard that over the grunting noises. I whispered 'yes' to her as my tongue licked around her lips. With this my cock grew another inch and she started pushing her pelvis even harder up and down on me.

I could hear Phil grunting, "I'm going to cum!" At this we all went as fast and hard as we could and came together.

I shouted "Jesus Christ!"and held Anne tight. Phil fell down beside us and we kissed ravenously for a few minutes before we got our breath back. I gasped, "that was amazing - I'm really fucked."

"I think its me that's really really fucked, Mike," said Anne, "and I love you both for it."

After the sex we all went downstairs for a drink. Anne spoke first. "Mike thank you so much darling, Phil and I have not had sex like that for years. We would really have liked Linda to join us, and still would if we can persuade her. What do you think?"

"I dont know Anne," I said. "I know she liked everything last week. Perhaps you could help persuade her to indulge herself more. I'd love to see her as excited as you were."

"I'd love her to Mike and I'll certainly try. I'll give her a ring and get together - perhaps we can try something out together!"

A couple of days later Linda's phone rang. It was Anne. "Hi Linda, its Anne, fancy a coffee?"

Linda felt her pulse quicken. "Yeah that would be nice - over here or at yours?"

"Yours if you like. I'll be right over."

Two minutes later Anne was in our kitchen with Linda. Each woman was looking at the woman she had been intimate with a week ago and whose husband she had fucked and had been fucked by.

As Linda put the kettle on Anne came over beside her and leaned on the worktop. Linda couldn't help herself. She stroked Anne's rear. Anne stood up slowly, caressed Linda's cheek, and they kissed passionately.

"Linda," gasped Anne, "I've been missing you so much!"

"Me too Anne, I just keep wanting you - lets forget the coffee and go to bed. We could send the boys some pics!"

Soon both women were undressed and under the sheets. Both were totally aroused and went straight for a 69 position, deeply licking each others cunts, and stretching them to get their tongue in as far as possible.

After a while Anne murmured, "Linda you're a really naughty girl, I think I'm going to have to spank you - hard."

"Oh no miss, please dont hurt me," said Linda, accepting the role play eagerly. Anne immediately turned Linda over and began smacking her rear.

"No...mmmh," moaned Linda, then called out, "more - smack me miss! Smack my big cunt!"

Linda's cunt was hard as a rock. She turned over and held her wet pussy up to Anne who smacked it over and over again, sticking her tongue into it and licking it dry between smacks. "What would you like Linda?" said Anne, "I'll do anything for you."

Linda turned over and pulled Anne's hand towards her anus. Anne quickly opened her with her fingers and licked around the rim. Linda moaned louder, "Please - fuck me Anne, fuck my arse."

Anne pushed her fingers into Linda's tight arse and reached for the gel. "Mmmh you're really a very naughty girl," she said, grabbing a dildo and starting to fuck Linda's arse, slow at first then harder.

Linda was screaming with pleasure and pain. Anne turned her over and used another dildo to fuck her cunt, while still working her arse with the first one.

"Linda we could get the men to fuck you like this, if you want?"

"Oh God, yes!" replied Linda. Straight away Anne grabbed her mobile phone and clicked on Linda, who was now using both dildos on herself.

"What a video Linda!" said Anne. "We should definitely all watch it together later." The text was 'Hi guys Linda has a little job for you! Can you come over?'

Phil and I were over at Phil's place (supposedly having a coffee but by now we were sucking each other's cocks!). When I saw the video I couldn't believe it was Linda. Sure, we had great sex, but so far she had not seemed keen on anal.

Just as I was really aroused when I saw Linda with Phil, and then with Anne, I could hardly keep my cock down, and told Phil to reply that we would be right over.

In minutes we were in the room and the dildos were immediately replaced by our cocks. Linda wanted me to be first into her arse. She moaned "Mike darling I need you in my arse - its soo nice!"

Afternoon turned to evening, with all four of us somehow lasting the pace, and tasting each other's bodies completely. Anne's and Linda's buttocks were red with whipping and smacking, which had given Phil and I just as big a thrill, enlarging our cocks so that we could fuck each other all the more!

Dannyboy23
Dannyboy23
95 Followers