Annette and Alex Pt. 01

Story Info
Annette and Alex take the big plunge.
1.6k words
3.58
15.4k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette and Alex had been married for twenty or so years. They had experienced a boring sex life and a rich sex life and a boring one again with the ebbs and flows of work, children, stress, medical issues etc. In the past they did a small bit of swinging during a down period in a down period in their marriage after their third child. It was an idea that came from both them.

After several times of having their weekly or bi-weekly sex, Alex asked "Annette, what is your hottest fantasy." She thought a bit after he'd worked her almost up to an orgasm with his fingers. "You know I don't really know, but one is I'd like to experience a threesome with two guys" she replied. She was almost shy or embarrassed of this admission to start with but quickly started mentioning more and more frequently most likely getting it right in her own head. Alex was all for it and even though he had mostly quiet submissive tendencies for the past ten years was definitely into it.

At the time their third child was born Annette's sex drive energy level dropped to zero. Alex with a high stress job would often come home make supper and put the little ones to bed and work what they called the "Night shift". Many nights he would fall asleep rocking them. After her admission he started a few online accounts looking for other couples or possibly a single guy though they tended to be more trouble than they're worth.

Annette got on board too reviewing the messages and one particular guy seemed decent even though they were not looking for him, and he had at least an eight inch penis, something not mentioned in their search. As chats went on they decided to meet him. Mark was was around ten years younger and was a band director at a high school north of them. Alex himself was a teacher while Annette was a homemaker who had recently went back to college. They met him at a local public event, an indoor flea market. After a bit of time getting used to him and walking around joking, they popped the question:

Did he want to fuck Annette?

He admitted that he very much wanted to, especially after watching her walk around in a short black skirt all afternoon.

Could he do it in the same room with her husband?

He said he could.

It was a quick drive a few miles down the road to his house, a small new, starter home in an area that was growing, completely unlike our huge older house in the country, however it was plenty for him. Finally everyone sat down on the couch to get to the business at hand.

Annette and Alex started kissing and making out and she first told Alex to strip while she unbuttoned her blouse. Alex quickly kicked off his clothes revealing a semi hard six inch cock and his dad-bod. He began kissing, sucking and nibbling Annette's left breast while Mark made his move and began doing the same to the right one. Alex slipped his hand under Annette's skirt and was surprised to feel that she wasn't wearing panties and she was wetter than he had ever felt. Annette slowly stroked Alex's cock while both men removed her blouse and bra completely and continued with their kisses on her body. She reached down, unbuckled Mark's belt, unzipped his pants and lustfully pulled out his cock and rubbed her hands over his washboard abs.

"Mmmmm" Annette purred "It looks delicious."

Mark's cock was everything he said it was. Annette moaned as she slowly licked up and down Mark's cock, gently licking pre-cum from the tip.

"Alex," Annette cooed, "Lick my pussy and get me ready while I suck Mark."

She began deepthroating Mark as best she could, unable to take him as far as she was used to with Alex. Alex had moved between her legs and begun licking up and down her pussy paying lots of attention to her swollen clit. Her juices were already making a wet spot on the couch. Annette started to feel the beginnings of an orgasm building deep inside her.

"Alex, stop licking. Oh my God I need to get fucked, I need to feel Mark inside of me." Annette said as she positioned herself on all fours on the couch.

She grabbed Alex's fully erect cock and looked him directly in the eye as Mark positioned himself behind her. Her eyes rolled back in her head and she moaned in climax as Mark's eight inches filled her soaked pussy more than it had ever been filled before.

Mark paced himself, he was single, sex starved nerd and was enjoying every feeling of the wife and mother in front of him rocking back and forth on his hard cock. Annette was to the point where she couldn't think or talk. She was totally lost on the feeling of finally being full and enjoying the attention of two males at once. Moaning and cumming over and over she continued gripping and sucking Alex's cock while be fucked and filled by Mark.

The look of pure lust on his wife's face was almost too much for Alex as Annette sucked him.

"I'm about to cum" Alex exclaimed as Annette may no effort to stop her lustful sucking.

Alex exploded into Annette's mouth while Mark continued his slow deep pounding from behind. Annette kept Alex's cock in her mouth and swallowed every drop. Eventually she took it out and held it looking Alex in the eyes while she continued to moan and cum on Mark's cock.

Mark had originally said he could perform in the same room, however the vision of Alex in front of him started to become a distraction. While Alex and Annette had a rule about only playing in the same room they quickly realized this was not gonna work in this situation with Mark starting to get limp.

It was agreed that Annette would take Mark to the bedroom so she could cum some more and Mark could get off. Alex got dressed as he watched his wife and Mark go to the bed. They left the door half open either in negligence or so he could watch.

Alex went to the fridge and grabbed one of Mark's beers, "A fucking Bud Lite" he grumbled as he took it. He preferred imports or micro brews. But after what had just happened and what was still happening a beer was a beer. Alex could hear their moans from the bedroom as his wife came over and over again like something was re-awakened inside of her. He stepped out the back door smoked a cigarette, killed his beer and got another. Bored he wandered around and found Mark's Martin acoustic and smugly smirked when he realized how bad out of tune it was. He sat down on the couch with Mark's out of tune thousand dollar guitar, Mark's cheap beer, and quickly tuned the guitar by ear. (While not a band director like Mark, Alex was actually a skilled lifelong self-taught guitar player that couldn't keep his hands off his wife or a guitar). He quietly played a little bit while watching through the partially opened door.

Through the door Annette was moaning and screaming more than she was on the couch. At this point she was on top of Mark's cock riding it for all it's worth. She rocked her pelvis and ass back and forth clamping her pussy down on it and came over and over again eventually squirting all over him and his bed. Mark had somehow not came through this entire ordeal most likely because he had never played with a couple and this was a new, surprising, conflicting and complicating thing for him.

By moving to his own bedroom Mark had finally got into his groove. While he knew he had a big cock and he fantasized about being with someone's wife or a couple he was so straight and nervous the actual act and thinking about it him caused his softness. In his bedroom without seeing Alex, only hearing him sometimes rock, shred and play all over his Martin he started to relax and the hardness he originally had continued and he focused at the task at hand and that was fucking Annette till he came or she could barely walk or both.

Mark was engrossed in enjoying Annette. He hadn't been with a woman in a long time and previously had only been with women his around twenty five, his age. Annette was a completely different creature she was older, experienced and knew what she wanted. He had just witnessed her swallow her husband's load before taking him by the hand to the bedroom to fuck him. He loved how she moaned or gulped each time he plunged deeper in her. He loved how now she was riding him with complete abandon and continued to squirt on him unlike anything he'd experienced and he also loved sucking her beautiful 36DD breasts while she rode him.

Although Mark held out as best he could, Annette's insatiable cock riding finally got the best of him.

"Annette, I'm gonna cum" Annette quickly got off Mark and grabbed his hard cock and began pumping it into her mouth. Mark shook as he pumped shot after shot of cum down her willing throat. Annette looked up and smiled, swallowing every drop and gently licking his cock clean of his cum and her juices.

"Mark you have been fun, and I love you cock" Annette purred as she finished cleaning him. "But it's time for me to go. I have your number" she said with a wink.

Annette came to the living room to find Alex looking bored but still aroused. They gathered their things and straightened their clothing and left.