Annette - Our First Vacation

Story Info
Laying naked on the beautiful beach.
1.1k words
4.43
11.1k
8

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annette is my lover, best friend, confidant, our first vacation together was a magical trip. This is my account of our first day/night of that trip I hope you enjoy reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I remember the first time I met her, the first time we kissed, the first time we made love. She had unknowingly weaved herself into all my days and all my nights, into each memory filled with our bliss and sexual recklessness. She continues to be part of my every day, my every thought, my very heart, my very mind, all of my being. She is my sun and I am her sunflower, seeking her light, always turning where Annette shines bright, never apart.

We boarded the plane, holding her sweet hand in mine, taking our first class seats. A nine hour twenty minute flight to Hawaii ahead of us. I love the benefits of flying first class, we don't have to wait in the long economy check-in line, we get free checked bags, and we even have an easier time getting through security; the first-class ticket means a different/shorter TSA line.

From there, we get to board the plane first, Annette and I have stowed our bags and settled in without a line of passengers crowding around us. We settled in with extra legroom, slipped of our shoes, reclined in the comfy seat, snuggling in under the complimentary blanket, we sipped Champagne, life was good.

Non-stop to The Daniel K. Inouye International Airport in Honolulu on the island of O'ahu. A week ahead of us, laying on gorgeous beaches, snorkeling in the pacific ocean, drinking margarita's at the Hale Koa Barefoot Beach Bar. Annette laid her head on my shoulder, I stroked her beautiful, soft, hair. She was gorgeous, blonde hair, baby blue eyes, just under five foot tall, amble breast, bald pussy, smooth legs and cute little feet.

After a wonderful meal, maybe one too many Jameson's, I drifted off too sleep. Waking with a need to go to the bathroom I ask Annette if she wanted to go with me. The first class bathrooms are much bigger, instead of a cramped closet with a toilet and hand basin, on this luxurious bathroom, the wash basin and changing were separated from the lavatory area.

I peed then, Annette took her turn, as I washed my hands. Looking at sitting on the toilet panties at her ankles lust and desire took over. Dropping to my knees before her on the toilet, kissing her passionately, my hand rubbing her bare smooth pussy.

Fingering Annette, she leaned back, lifting her legs up, I worked her into a frenzy, before finishing her off with my long tongue. Squirting her juices into the air, I love my cute blonde squirter, we stood at the mirror laughing about joining the mile high club.

Annette and I checked into the Outrigger Waikiki Beach Resort changing quickly into are string bikinis to catch the setting sun. We sat at a little bar on the beach drinking Red Stripe watching the sun set into the ocean. Has darkness encompassed the beach the tiki torches were lit.

We watch the traditional fire dancers, scarcely clothed, lovely native ladies & men performing, dancing. A romantic night with Annette, capped off with a walk down the beach, the fine warm sand felt wonderful on my bare feet as we walked hand in hand down the beach.

We walk for a long time looking around we were quite a ways from the hotels in a secluded secluded area. The darkness of the blue ocean a tide rolling in. I took Annette in my arms, kissing those sweet lips, my long tongue dancing in her warm mouth. I laid her down in the sand, our bikinis melting away, our hands exploring each others bodies in the soft warm sand. Her head drifting down to my breast, flicking the hard nipple with her tongue, before lowering her mouth to suck my breast into her luscious mouth, moaning, I stroked her blonde hair gently, she moved to the my other breast, licking and sucking.

Drifting lower, kissing her way down, over my flat stomach, sticking her tongue in my belly button which tickled a little. Through my soft red bush, licking my pussy lips, I was so wet, grabbing her head. Annette worked her magic tongue inside my waiting pussy, ecstasy, the sand was so soft, sounds of the ocean and my moans. My body trembling in delight, I screamed in pleasure, pushing up into her face.

Lifting my legs, pointing my toes at the sky, Annette sucking on my swollen clit. Squirming in pleasure in the sand, Annette's tongue exploring my insides, tingling, trembling in the intense feeling of an orgasm building. Exploding in waves and waves crashing over me.

Annette climbed up kissing me, I tasted my self on her tongue, my sweet, tangy juices. My hand went to work on her bald, smooth pussy, fingering her slowly at first. Thrusting in and out, deeper, rhythm increasing, she moved to meet my fingers. I wanted to return the shattering orgasm she had given me, finding her clit with my thumb, I rubbed her little button, listening to her moans of pleasure and the sounds of the ocean.

I nibbled on her amble breast, sucking, licking, teasing the nipple with my long tongue. Annette my beautiful tropical flower, kissing my way down. Knees and toes digging into the sand, my mouth finding her pussy, I lick gently with my long tongue. Then Parted her pussy lips, thrusting my tongue deep inside her, her wetness flowing, juices covered my mouth and chin. Curling my long tongue inside her, rubbing her clit with my fingers, listening to hear beautiful moans. She trembled uncontrollably with pleasure, her hands entangled my long red hair, she tasted so good.

Annette's cute little body shaking, an orgasm crashing over her like the waves of the Pacific ocean on the beach. Squirting her warm juices all over my face, I stayed in place until the shaking stopped, slowly crawling up her body we kissed passionately.

Laying naked on the beautiful beach, sharing a tender moment with my lover and friend, before we ran naked, hand in hand, into the Pacific Ocean, frolicking, skinny dipping and playing in the warm ocean water. Washing the sand from our naked bodies, what a great start to a week of fun in Honolulu, Hawaii.

Walking back down the beach to our hotel dreams of what was to come in our week of fun drifted through my brain.