Annette - Our First Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
I could see sheer pleasure sparkling in her eyes.
817 words
4.33
6.4k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shipwrecks are portals to the past and they offer a unique window to a different kind of underwater world. The sunken Ship becoming part of nature covered by coral, home to many kinds of sea life. Hawaiian tropical reefs teem with diverse marine life with some of the most breathtaking dive sites on the world.

Annette and I scheduled a two tank shipwreck and reef dive, with Oahu diving, a unique dive experience offering a deep plunge to a legendary shipwreck the USS YO257. About a mile off shore, with the Diamond Head crater in the background, there rests the wreck of the YO257. This old World War II Navy ship is one of the island's most popular dive sites. The ship is resting upright at about 95ft. Holes have been cut through-out the ship making easy access to some of the interior cabins.

Between dives we enjoyed the scenic boat ride, as we sat back, relaxed and enjoyed watching the dolphins, turtles and spectacular views of Honolulu. What an exhilarating experience with the women I love.

Ending the day with a shallow dive to Oahu's enchanting natural reefs. Hawaiian sea turtles, spotted eagle rays, white and black tip reef sharks, and a vast assortment of unique tropical fish and eels swimming around us made it a diving an experience to remember.

Captain Jerry and our dive master, Jim, were very knowledgeable pointing out different fish, turtles, and other points of interest. With just one other diver besides Jim, it was almost like having a personal dive guide. So of course we offered to buy Jim a drink after the dive boat docked.

Jim a tall, tan, hunk of a man, with long hair looked to fill out his bathing suit quite well. The three of us walked to the Hale Koa Barefoot Beach Bar, sitting down on the spacious beachside patio at the Hale Koa Hotel, where we were staying, leaving us a great view of the coming sunset, as we sipped tropical cocktails.

We drank, laughed, casually flirted, well into the beautiful Hawaiian night. We were all feeling pretty good as we headed up to our hotel room. Once inside the room the three of started kissing, Jim's lips, Annette's lips, his hand, your hand, my hand, stumbling toward the king size bed.

Falling in a a lustful heap, quickly removing our swim wear, Annette and I laying on opposite sides of our live toy. Kissing and nibbling. our hands stroking is thick large cock, oh my god what girth. Annette went down south liking the head of his penis which twitched quite adorably.

She licked and sucked his hard thick cock stretching her mouth. I climbed up straddling his face in reverse cowgirl style and started to ride his rugged tan face. His mouth and tongue working like the dive master he is. Annette moved to straddle his lap guiding his cock to her snatch.

Sighing and moaning as she lowered slowly on his hard thick shaft entering her inch by inch. Facing Annette has we shared a lover I could see sheer pleasure sparkling in her eyes. Riding him hard, cock and mouth, we shared a kissed. His strong hands groping my breast.

The smell of sex filling our hotel room, moans and screams drifting thru the quiet night air, my eyes filled with Annette's gorgeous body bouncing on Jim's thick hard cock. Grinding into his eager mouth, his tongue deep inside my wet cunt, tingling with pleasure.

An orgasm over taking my little body, shaking uncontrollably, screaming in delight. Climbing of his face I kissed his wet mouth, tasting my own sweet pussy, Annette rhythm increasing. Jim grunted and moaned, Annette squealed in delight, a sound I knew well, her orgasm had arrived.

She laid exhausted on the king size bed and I crawled between her smooth legs to retrieve the sweet cream pie. My long tongue going to work cleaning her warm cunt. Savoring the taste of her mixed with his sweet cum, Annette came to life again grabbing my had pushing it down my long tongue curling inside her pussy.

Jim watching the scene must of been aroused again because I soon felt his large dick head poking at my tight asshole. Opening to except the head, pain and pleasure, has he pushed his thick cock in.

Still licking and sucking Annette's sweet pussy, Jim's penis all the way in my tight little ass, oh how wonderfully full I felt. Withdrawing slowly, back in again, faster, hard, his balls slapping into my ass.

Panting like a crazed dog while he ravage my tight little ass it felt like I mite split in half. Annette stroking my face and long red hair so tender and sweet. I felt the first squirt of his hot sticky cum, filling my bowels, with a huge load.

Jim can add ass master to his resume.