All Comments on 'Annia'

by MintMilkTea

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
rml65rml65almost 9 years ago
good start!

Please write more on this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

a continuation is needed. pleaaaaasssssseeeee.

BugattiTBugattiTalmost 9 years ago
looks Promising but

I know it's going to be a lovely story. Please before posting chapter 2, check for typos, i've read a lot of stories with typos without getting distracted but yours distracted me a lot. Waiting for next chapter.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sounds awesome

It caught my interest and now I cant wait for next chapter....continue it please. thank you :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't Hesitate...........

to post the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Please write another chapter, it's very good!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Agreed

POST THE REST I LOVE IT ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ it sounds like it's gonna be a real good series

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 9 years ago
Please use an editor

The story is an intriguing beginning, but the typos and language use was really distracting. Fixing those small problems will make your stories even stronger.

computermadcomputermadalmost 9 years ago
Needs Editing

I gave 4 stars for the the story line which is good so far, but there are lots of spelling and grammatical errors. Please find an editor. You will find many good ones on this site that are willing to help. Good luck.

LcnmdLcnmdalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

please continue!

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Lazy writing deserves no rewards. Regardless of the story, your writing is careless and undisciplined. You insult the art of storytelling by posting a story rife with soelling and grammatical errors. Shame on you for being so careless and lazy.

lonecrowlonecrowalmost 9 years ago
Rest please..

Waiting for the rest of the story. The story plot is good, language is also alright. But it definitely needs some editing and proofreading. Hope you can find help with those. Keep up the good work

TahynavTahynavalmost 9 years ago
Great beginning

This has the potential to be great story, please continue 😊

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 9 years ago

Loved it! Love the plot. I'm willing to take the red pill down the rabbit hole to see where the story leads. I see you're a new comer to the site - welcome. Despite the one particular nasty comments, please stay encouraged and continue writing. Overall, you will find nice people on the site willing to give constructive criticism and just praise. Hang in there and many of us will be waiting for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Keep writing,

This is good. There were some errors there, but i don't much mind it, I was mentally correcting it myself. No biggie-- the story is great, though indeed an editor can help you best..goodluck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good

good story and start hoping the next one is longer and more detailed thanks can't wait for more

ShadowsucksShadowsucksalmost 9 years ago
Promising start.

Wow, you got one really negative comment. Don't let that deter you because I've been slammed much worse on this site after posting a story. This is a good and I'm looking forward to more. I do agree that an editor is always helpful but it can be overwhelming at first, not knowing who to choose to help with your story, but please keep writing. This is good and you're brave.

lit_addict24lit_addict24almost 9 years ago

Get yourself a good editor, and this will be a great story. Two thumbs up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
excellent!

Love it....my imagination is running wild...great story line..keep up the good work! Oh yeah, more plz;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more

I want to read more!! so FUCKING!! interesting!! I really love it can't wait any longer!!!

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 9 years ago
Eager for more

This is good. Please continue!

HeisenhugHeisenhugalmost 9 years ago
@ snobby anon

"You insult the art of storytelling by posting a story rife with soelling and grammatical errors. Shame on you for being so careless and lazy. "

Irony much? If you're going to bitch at someone for spelling you could at least spell that word right.

Author, more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
:) good story

I really enjoyed this story looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good Start

Like your story line. Keep developing this story. Can't wait til Annia discovers her savior is her CEO and the lovemaking begins. Steamy hot I hope.

elusiouselusiousalmost 9 years ago

Great story- I hope you continue, I'm hooked now. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Second language?

I'm just guessing but this story reads as if English is a second language for you. If I'm right, then you have an excuse for the exceptionally poor grammar and spelling throughout. If you are going to continue this story, I recommend that you find a good editor. If I'm wrong and English is your first language, then I'm afraid that you really have a lot to learn before you try to make it as a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I'm in love with this story! I'm hoping you'll continue it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Burning for more

I do hope you will continue your wonderful piece of work. Please don't let hateful comments deter you. If they have a problem with any errors then they can find something else to read. However, I will read whatever comes next!

Thank you for the time and energy you put into this story!

-B

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Writing in a second language? Need an editor?

I've seen those other comments and they may be correct... I'm not sure if the shifting tense and odd (autocorrected?) word choices are the problem or if some of the scenes really are leaking the tension from the story. Hard to tell, but a proof reading and some editing help would definately help.

But there is some general sloppiness as well. The problems of an unedited manuscript are one thing, but; "one toast with butter in her mouth and a cup of water in the other?" Ack!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous