All Comments on 'Annie'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments (Page 2)
afanoffanlitafanoffanlit8 months ago

Not the experience that I've seen in divorce....even women who broke up the marriage tend to start looking around when they have weekends with no kids. A well written story and the divorce settlement is how things go these day.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

this was beyond boring. if they didn't have kids they'd probably never see each other

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19698 months ago

now that's a grudge.

OGHMNWOGHMNW8 months ago

John’s pride is in the way of forgiveness to Anne. She has proved that she accepted her mistake and has tried to rebuild the trust with John.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lol, what a child. I could understand if she'd had feelings for this other guy, but it was purely transactional and very limited at that. Sure that's not what you want to hear about your wife but it's no where near as devastating as finding out she's in a 'relationship' with someone, or even worse actually has an emotional involvement.

My issue here wouldn't be 'trust' it'd be how come I didn't know my wife was a hoe. Totally different kettle of fish than the wife having an affair and requires a completely different approach, which may or may not also end in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@anon 6 days ago. The figures for marriages surviving infidelity are bogus. The reason for this is in the nature of statistics and what's being measured. The b&w nature of the question leads to no nuanced understanding nor granular analysis of cause. Nor do they take into account who cheated and who then subsequently filed for divorce.

In a category called LW, the selection is limited primarily to women who cheat but also love their husbands ... which makes it a special case, outliers, and therefore the statistics are only tangentially relevent

Really interesting statistics suggest that the average marriage is actually only 12 years, with some studies suggesting it as low as 4. So staying together after an affair for as long as 5 years bucks the lower claim and depending on how long they were married before the affair brings it close to the upper claim. So we could surmise from this that on average having an affair has little to no measurable effect upon the length of a marriage. Clearly this is counter intuitive but it does suggest that an affair is merely a symptom of a failing marriage rather than the cause.

In reality most marriages fail because of incompatibility and this covers most early divorces, where there are affairs women tend to be moving on while men just think it's sex. LW generally has this all turned around, which further highlights how much of an outlier such LW marriages are.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No revenge or lawsuit for the boss

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

John’s “pride” won’t let him forgive Anne? BS. Forgiveness does not mean acceptance. Forgiveness does not mean absolution nor avoiding consequence of one’s actions. Anne didn’t slip on a banana peel and fall on her boss’s dick.

@anon below

In a category called LW, the selection is limited primarily to women who cheat but also love their husbands ...

Which of course is a complete fiction because one can not love someone and then cheat on them, unless you have a very weird and strained definition of loving someone or are some sort o sociopath.

Really interesting statistics suggest that the average marriage is actually only 12 years,

Guess we are real outliers. First and only marriage 48 years, 10 months and 4 days. My parents similar, 53 years before death separated them. Wife’s parents same. Wife’s older sister. First and only marriage same 54 years. 8 aunts and uncles — same, long marriages, no divorces. Not the norm? Sadly true.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the lecture from the guy in comments about marriage/divorce statistics. Anyone who every took STAT 101 in school knows you can make the numbers say whatever you want them to say. Who knows how each individual State or area report their marriage statistics. What cracked me up about this story was that he caves due to the "third head" doing his thinking for him. Now that's a fact Jack! One that all men know and frequently forget and one that women have used against men from the beginning of time.

TechumsahTechumsah8 months ago

I have always believed outside of a few outliers most people cheat because they are not happy with their partner or situation. There are no magic pussies or dicks out there. It is a symptom of a unhappy marriage not the cause.

NitpicNitpic8 months ago
Why

Why didn't he kick the shit out of her boss?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really felt foe the husband at the start of the story. She deserved a divorce. It was premeditated for a promotion. Hard to get past that. And I applauded him for simply confronting her once he had information ad opposed to all th e standard LW trope of spying and collating information for several.momths before the big reveal (whatever). To her credit m, she coukd have lied and didn't and confessed as to why. They worked out am amicable divorce and coparented their two boys. After a couple of years can see the FWB relationship happen. Was a one time thing. She did not denigrate him. The sex was awful with her boss, so her ex bad should have no insecurities. Both have been to therapy and she has lived like a nun. While that doesn't lead to immediate reconciliation, once they re-establish a sexual connection, it should allow for them to think about moving things to a new level. She cen accepts him have other FWBs, because he was drifting away out of guilt and she just wanted any way she could have her ex husband in her life. But then it becomes interminable. He leaves her in FWB limbo for like 8-10 years until the boys go off to college, and guess what? He just keeps on with no changes, seeing other women from time to time while she holds onto what she can get with her ex. That was no longer about distrust. That is about punishment of her past sin and cowardice of the MC. Hurt the story a lot. She is emotionally committed to him, but not vice versa. He should have cut her loose years ago so she could have a chance at real happiness. Instead he keeps on doing the same thing. I respected him on thr first page, but as it went further down second page, he just came off as an ass. Either cut her loose or move the relationship up a notch even if don't marry. Relationships are more than just sex. What did they have all these years besides swx and coparenting and maybe her spoiling him with affection when he was over. Balderdash.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No fucking way

rbloch66rbloch667 months ago

I’m for second chances and all that, but I am also for a person needing to accept the consequences of their actions 100%. I’ve often wondered if I could get past being cheated on, and the answer keeps coming back as “No.”

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

Fish it cut bait. This was terrible for her and the kids even after they were grown. What a peice of shit.

Either leave her or get back but stringing her along when he knows she's now loyal.... Not sure which of them is worse

Rednose245Rednose2457 months ago

kind of a cruel thing to do, she paid for her mistake how much punishment does she have to undergo. No love for her in his heart.

kamdev99008kamdev990087 months ago

Not to be forgotten...

To be forgiven

She earned a second chance... Long time ago

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

So Annie screwed up once trying for a promotion but wouldn't continue when the boss wanted it be an ongoing thing. For this John decides he can never forgive her and even she never screws anyone else again he gets to have a lover and Annie as well. Somewhere along the line after the kids were grown he she should dump his arrogant egotistical ass.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I think cheating is one of the most heinous crimes, but I still cant help but like Annie. She really did learn her lesson and was willing to take the very harsh punishment of knowing the man she loved was continuously fucking someone else along with her.

Im not one for reconciliation, but considering her crime, and the MC's balancing of the scales (it's not about revenge fucks, it's about balance); I really do think Annie has earned a second chance.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't get what other commentators are carrying on about with regard to how unfair things are for the ex-wife at the conclusion of the story. She chose to fuck her boss behind her husband's back because she wanted a promotion to satisfy her narcissistic needs, not because her family needed additional money. Clearly, she is capable and willing to do whatever is required to get what she wants. That is exactly how she is occupied as the story ends.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To hell with the wife; the stupid woman made her own bed and practically demanded the life she now does not enjoy. In short, she was not lead along, she asked for, demanded via lawyer, and CHOSE her lot, not to mention her cow-like attempt to use her boys as bargaining chips to keep husband around. She is a penitent slut, but let someone else handle her; she is not deserving of anything. No wonder these stories do not satisfy entirely, as the authors continue to play to the retards who make ridiculous comments to induce a former betrayed lover to remain faithful to her cheating ass.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The MC just needs to grow up and get over it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

the man is a wimp

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

I understand his anger, but for once, I think the MC overreacted. People make mistakes, and she had already learned her lesson.

DormayVooDormayVoo6 months ago

The first time that hubby had sex with the wife after the divorce, he took her to her room. That is the bed in which she screwed her boss. Should have taken her to that guest room in which he’d been sleeping. The RAAC was ok, such as it was, because he still loved her and she was sufficiently contrite

moultonknobmoultonknob5 months ago

The man is a pathetic fuckwit letting his cock rule his brain

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Well written story. But, just no.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The MC is a selfish, immature prick. He lives with his ex wife in a home they own together but insists on the "right" to have sex with other women while she remains faithful to him. How much punishment must he inflict on her before she has suffered sufficiently to satisfy his craving for revenge? How long must she be subservient to his open sex life BS before his insecurity is sufficiently appeased? The ex wife should insist they sell the house and move on to a new relationship with a man who is an emotional adult, unlike the perpetual adolescent she married many years ago.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To the silly anon who asked how much punishment must the MC inflict on her, let me ask you this: when you do one serious (criminal) thing wrong, how long does the state punish you? A say? A few weeks? No. YEARS. Your loud protestations make me wonder if you're not a cheater yourself. Her screwup was bad and TWO fold (the sex and the lies/ deception) and yet the MC backslid and at least is giving her a chance. For me, no thanks.

BSreaderBSreader5 months ago
Why

Was nothing done to the boss it was sexual harassment plain and simple. If nothing else the husband should have done something to him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

can you say condoms? Don't get her knocked up.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

Good story, thought the score should be higher. 5 BIG ASS STARS!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Asshole!

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

nothing done to the boss , sorry poor story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am different. I read for entertainment. A story with a sound plot, well developed characters, and reasonably edited is enjoyable. Even better when there is a good lesson taught. I prefer 4 pages or less.

Regguy69 delivers.

As to those who criticise the plot, complain that characters should have acted differently? Write you own stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Love this story. I hope he takes Annie back. By fucking other chicks I think he's given her punishment enough--as long as she's not fucking any other guy. She may be worth another chance

NickTeeNickTee3 months ago

Story was good. The reconciliation felt right. Ignore the BTB at all costs brigade. He got the better end of the bargain

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well John have to read marry the slut, just keep fucking her!! So fuck all happened to her boss

silverthorne16silverthorne163 months ago

No repercussion or revenge on her ex-boss? Seriously, that is the only major flaw in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really liked it. I hope he relents after these years & re-marries her.

This was a one - time screw up, not an ongoing affair. I can’t envision loosing all that love over this.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Good story I sort of like the ending (i must be a true romantic) But just cannot understand why women ruin a fantastic marriage on the chance of a promotion All these asshole execs lie like hell WHY believe them Just saying (jaybee186)

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

Yep works for me

4/5

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

The kids are off to college, so that's around 10 years? Sorry to tell you bro, but you're common law married in most states long before then.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Not bad, a reconciliation should be possible without him being a cuck (should there be a follow up story), some reckoning for the fat predator would be nice.

SeaChangerSeaChangerabout 1 month ago

MC is arrogant, selfish and belligerent. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Wow, pretty good story other than the leaving out completely the accountability on the scumbag predator. How do you leave out something that is so basic? There needs to be serious damage, to an employer, legally, or otherwise, or you're letting the character and everybody else think it's okay to run around destroying marriages like this. That's just a fatal flaw in an otherwise well-reasoned story.

No retribution, no justice.

No justice, no peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 hours ago

God I hate the arrogant selfish slutty of an ex wife .

3 stars

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...