All Comments on 'Annie'

by Regguy69

Sort by:
  • 145 Comments
Diecast1Diecast18 months ago

Nice story. Shoot the boss. AAAA+++

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy8 months ago

The best outcome for a sorry situation!

5

francemanfranceman8 months ago

Very good. 5⭐

It makes absolute sense for him to divorce as a result of betrayal.

Then past what happens.

Here, they meet first as co-parents, then friends with benefits.

I also really liked that they don't remarry as we see in most reconciliation stories.

But I guess most authors are either very old, or out of touch with the real world.

There are a lot of people living together without being married.

But that doesn't stop them from seeing each other as full life partners.

The simple formality of saying "yes" in church does not make a union.

ReedRichardsReedRichards8 months ago

So, she fucked one guy, one weekend, for a stupid reason, and, years later, he is back to fucking her, but with a side piece so that we all knew he “won” in the end?

miket0422miket04228 months ago

Annie was about stupid wasn't she? Blows up her marriage without making sure the promotion was secured? Then doesn't even make a serious effort to hide her cheating?

She pretty much deserved whatever happened after that point.

The semi reconciliation was fine as it was presented to us. If he would have left her living single and lonely in the house that would have made sense too.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

The ex boss gets away with it? Not good.

BigfundrewBigfundrew8 months ago

The boys needed some sort of consequence

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Solid story but overwhelmingly narrative driven. As such, it’s really hard to get into the characters and their plight. Just too much depth missing. 3.6*

JRandyJJRandyJ8 months ago

Good read, but 4 stars. Would have been 5 except the ex nfl walking Jock Itch walked away with no justice to his balls. This would be a good basic story, like February sucks for other writers to put a different spin on this tale. Some of those rewrites are quite good, especially the ones where the walking Jock Itch got taken down hard physically. Yes I HATE Professional sports.

BearcatfozzyBearcatfozzy8 months ago

I’ve read a few stories where spouse cheats and the couple divorces and some time later reconcile to the point of living together but no remarriage. Seems like a fitting punishment for the cheater. They know if they break trust again or if ex finds someone they like better, they’ll find themselves alone without the benefit of another divorce

GamblnluckGamblnluck8 months ago

And the asshole boss walks away scot free. No repercussions,even something mild like just outing him and Mary to all the employees and their spouses. A break in trust that gets spread around.

GamblnluckGamblnluck8 months ago

JRandyJ gets a round of applause and a thumbs up from me for his comment.

BehindbluisBehindbluis8 months ago

I think a real life situation would mean that at every turn Annie would be applying more pressure, even if it was subtle, to firm up the relationship and imply the 'fish or cut bait" ultimatum. But this is your story and you have your own twists that you write. Thank you for letting me into your world for a little while.

GeneralUrsusGeneralUrsus8 months ago

Well written, I feel the sex could have been a little more descriptive, but that's just me. I add a lot of description in my sex parts.

5 stars!

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

It's your plot and your story, but you wrote a very weak man. If he was not man enough to get over one screw up in the beginning, and still fucked up in the head many years later, he didn't deserve her

Regguy69Regguy698 months agoAuthor

JRandJ,

Should you, or anyone else wish to write a new ending or otherwise rewrite this story, please do so. Please remember it is customary to cite the original story in any rewrite.

Regguy69

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino8 months ago

I can probably accept the reconciliation part, but if he is having regular and fulfilling sex with his ex wife why was he trolling for strange sex?

someoneothersomeoneother8 months ago

I dislike John because he is a stupid, insecure and unforgiving wimp. The story is really an immature delusion in that wife agrees to stay celibate while John uses her and has Leslie on the side.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker8 months ago

JRandyJ is right. Good story. everyone handles this shit their own way. But no payback?? and the fucker is still walking around up-right?? Sorry, the Bear says he pays too. 4 stars, and the Bear liked most of it. Fix the ex-jock. He probably played for the Redskins.

The BEAR

ibuguseribuguser8 months ago

The boys wenr from 8 or 9 to college and he was still debating trust? At least from the story's point of view, the wife has proven to be trustworthy after a decade.

You either want reconciliation or you don't.

If yes, you need to be in it 100% in order to be fair.

4*.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit8 months ago

As I read this, I wondered whether Annie would get knocked up during their first FWB encounter. That would have been a complicated twist.

Hooked1957Hooked19578 months ago

Not completely in on the way you wrote things, but this was your story to write... nobody else's. It was well-written and you made a point. 5 stars.

RocketMan12RocketMan128 months ago

Sound like he got the best of both world. He continues to bang his x wife with no commitment and has a fuck buddy on the side with guilt or recrimination from his x.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice8 months ago

I liked that this story attempted a middle ground resolution. I think real life is like that with answers being messy.

MattKesterMattKester8 months ago

This was a well-written story that resonates with my own life. I now live with my ex, who made some similar, bad choices. After screwing up her life even more, she realizes how bad her decisions were. She's cleaned up a lot, and now she shows me how much she wants to make up for it. Our son is good with how we've worked it out, too.

It's possible to reconcile, and it's possible to move on. And it's also true that TRUST is so important in any relationship. We both know the consequences of any breach of trust.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice998 months ago

Ex husband is too cowardly to risk giving forgiveness sad

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Standard faire. Maybe had they sued the boss for sexual harassment the story eould have been more interesting. But it was basically one and done (that was okay), move to the lake house and get on with it. Except neither of them are getting on with it. With nothing happening the story wasn't going anywhere.

servant111servant1118 months ago

Nice but could use more pathos. The man’s “true” love betrayed him yet it reads like a repair manual.

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A better story would have been her getting pregnant again. A boost for friends with benefits. Still a good story with somewhat of a sad ending for her.

Gmann006Gmann0068 months ago

that guys just a selfish dick after so long, fuck him

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If she knew it was just going to be a one time event why would she be so dumb to bring her cheating home for all the neighbors to witness it? Triple stupid.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

Near the beginning, "The boys are 8 and 11. They will be heartbroken when their parents split up, but I saw no way to avoid that." Then "About 18 months after the divorce I stopped at the house to get the boys early on a Friday" so at least 24 months later. They discuss a picture of when the kids are 9 and 6 and "It's remarkable how much the boys have grown in just two years." Except it is at least 4 years.

I know I haven't paid anything for this story. I know I'm a pedant, but the story loses believability if simple things in stories don't align.

It isn't a personal attack on Regguy loads of authors don't read what they have written and quite literally "Lose The Plot."

This is the basis for a good story, unfortunately after the loss of the timeline I started to look to pick holes in the story rather than let the plot into my heart. To be fair, there were no other errors and I did enjoy the story, just not as much as I would have,

PondLife2023PondLife20238 months ago

The sad fact is he will NEVER trust her! The human brain lacks the ability to “Forget to Order”.

sem999sem9998 months ago

5 stars.

I liked that they didn't remarried the most .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It is inconsistent to portray the husband as so disgusted by the weekend tryst that he would divorce his wife and accept being less than a full time dad but indicate he would not seek revenge on her boss. The wife could have been encouraged to sue her former employer for sexual harassment. Proof gathered by a PI that the boss was fucking the woman he promoted would lend credence to the wife's court testimony of being pressured to trade sex for job advancement. The options for extrajudicial justice the wronged spouse could impose are limited only by the husband's imagination, his finances and the laws of physics. Although consequences for the boss would have required more effort from the author, the absense of them robs the story of some of the emotional impact it could have produced.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nice story about how to have your cake and eat it too. The only thing missing is Annie should have sued Blunt for sexual harassment.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Yeah not bad, could be a bit better.

He is now back with her and has been for years. Time to bit the bullet and take her back. He should’ve done it years before. The hypocrite.

3/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Pretty rough on the boys to have their parents in a relationship that children that age won’t understand. But, our hero doesn’t have to worry about that, right?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

piss poor sory - and no retribution to Blunt??

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Friends grandmother told me once ( I don't bake the pie twice done is done) I fully agree. And her ex-boss needs a visit. 1

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I agree with RR for a change.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nope. Either stay married to the skank slut or dump her, this in between nonsense is the worst. Usually love your stories, but can't go along with this one.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu8 months ago

uhm. yeah, it probably is nice to have an ex-wife as a FWB.

Maybe guys can get over the "movies" in their head about ex-wife and lover.

but personally, I couldn't do that. Yeah I can forgive but can't forget. I can civil.

I would have encouraged Annie to go have sex to multiple men, or better yet get promotions on her back like what she used to do because she's single now, right?

I can't understand why the cheaters suddenly embrace CELIBACY once they're caught.

Stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Boobies. They get you things.

Slightly odd resolution, but interesting. They both kinda got what they wanted.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Maybe your worst effort. Hated it from the start

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wow, so she doesn't some how lawyer up against the boss for "sexual harassment" or anything? I understand what she did was all on her and it was consensual sex but nowadays if any female bitches about anything the guy gets taken to the cleaners or even arrested, Everyone knows what she did at that point so the media circus would mean nothing to her but the dealership would be screwed.

Then we have the ex husband just having sex with the ex. NO condom? I mean it doesn't say she was over the age for children or fixed or he was fixed. No talk of pregnancy and then when he starts having sex with others she is not worried about any STD?

This is too much of a fantasy where the guy has two women for sex, a roof over his head, and full access to the kids. She has the affair of sorts and still keeps the house, kids, money, and now the ex husband.

Win win all around for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I really appreciate the "I don't need to gather more evidence" approach. Find out you're married to a whore, dump her immediately. And then very realistically there's no raac. I doubt however that John would have gone over a year post divorce without the itch to drop a load into one of those lake chicks.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To matter of fact. Why not punish her boss? Happened once ? Story had potential but lacked so creative way to expand the action.

GardenshedGardenshed8 months ago

Story was ok, John is basically a Cuck. How stupid can Annie be, not to mention in their house? Blunt got away with it, no pain for him? Really, John has guys working for him that I would be sure that they would help John out… while John had been some place else with witnesses .Ending was weak. Did notfeel the emotion, you normally write. Thank you for writing. Looking forward to your next story. 3⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

It was developing into a decent story, so I wondered why it couldn't rate into the 4 range. Then it went down hill with him making the ex wife his consolation fuck. It didn't make sense. You divorce a cheating spouse because you are convinced they will cheat again. I think the wife demonstrated, over several years, that she had recovered from her selfish ignorance and had rehabilitated her character and her self respect. The husband taking on another fuck buddy was just crass, trying to have his cake and eat it too. He is now the unworthy one. And eventually his sons will come to realize what a selfish asshole he turned into. Their mother did the crime, did the time, and deserved forgiveness and a second chance. I hope she finds a better man to finish her life with, she's earned it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That kind of meandered to a fuzzy end. I think both of them not moving on in the initial 2 years after the divorce didn’t make sense given that no real info about their relationship was developed. At the end, it was clear that she wanted to reconcile, but he didn’t. Story’s end would have been better if his relationship with Leslie had progressed at least to being exclusive with her, if not marriage.

.

3 ***

nixroxnixrox8 months ago

3 stars for an average BTB and yes, the ASSHOLE should have gotten some payback.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Remarry her

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x8 months ago

He definitely shouldn't have moved back into the house. That complicates any other relationship he might have.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This prob seems more realistic than others, maybe not work affair but the trust and hard to forget living life the way they do part like the ending here

Hiram325Hiram3258 months ago

No punishment for the boss? Lame as fuck...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story 👏

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Good story and well written but needed a lot more dialogue. The boss walked, which really hurt this story. Still a decent LW story though.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Allowing her boss to park his huge phallic set of wheels in her driveway overnight in plain view of all the neighbours, including one elderly retiree with too much time on his hands and nothing to fill it with except watching what everyone else was doing might lead Annie to conclude, with the benefit of hindsight that that was not the most intellectually supercharged choice she ever made. Still, it does seem to have been a one off abberation and I ended up feeling a little sorry for the silly cow.

Tomh1966Tomh19668 months ago

I like BTB lite stories like this. Winner. 5 for being a fun and fairly brief read.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Seventy percent of marriages survive infidelity, except on LW. Absolutist statements like this are not borne out by either statistics or human nature: >>They will be heartbroken when their parents split up, but I saw no way to avoid that.<< Even more ridiculous was not going after the car dealer. First, an office quid pro quo never stays secret. Also, once Mary realized that Anne was suing him, she would automatically sign on. Even if she were married, the truth, or more accurately, guilt by association, would soon come out, so why not get the money while she could? I've seen this happen in real life. The irony is that in the tradition of LW stories, MC sure got her back for cheatin', didn't he, but the boss man pissed all over him and walked away with a smile. Hopefully, MC thought it was just a warm rain.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The best I can say- it's a nice story. Nothing grabbing. I do have to say that after a time, as my dad would say, it's shit or get off the pot. As one commenter wrote, either you want reconciliation or you don't. Hemming & hawing & indecisiveness is for wimps. He's all that at the job, but a puddle off it? Either start dating & try to move on, or return to his ex wife.

I agree that what she did was a total betrayal & whorish- for a promotion, she fuck's her boss once. But her actions afterwards should mean something. It's not like she had an affair with him, just a colossal judgement mistake. I'm not a RAAC fan, but neither am I perfect, & think that people, within reason, should have a 2nd chance.

Saying that, to "someoneother" & another commenter or 2, in no way did he force his ex not to date. That was her choice, or at least what happened when she tried. She went in her agreement with him eyes wide opened. There's a difference. Back to the story, 3 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I feel the mc is a delusional prick with a huge double standard. Trust issues after years and years of his ex being faithful and devoted to him? And he finds no fault in his own fucking around while living in a long-time, really close partnership (more marriage-like than not) with the ex? His 'trust issues' are just a poor excuse for self centered, power drunken misuse of the ex's shaky position in their relationship, based on her bad one-time failure. Ugh. A self-righteous guy with a cringeworhty attitude, in my book!

5 stars for good writing of course.

Storm113Storm1138 months ago

I know it's less realistic, but I really wanted the other guy to receive some payback. More so in this story than most others.

BigDee44BigDee448 months ago

Is he part elephant?

njlaurennjlauren8 months ago

Story is okay, couple of things bothered me

The jerk boss was guilty of sexual harassment, it literally is a slam dunk. There also could be criminal harassment there . No husband in this situation would let him get away with this and would make sure the trial was actually done.

The other thing is after being divorced and then coming together, he must be one cold bastard to sleep with another woman while living with her. This isn't reconciliation, it is a jerk using his ex wife to have an emotional support base while having fun..he is the despicable one there, talk about using someone. She showed she was trustworthy, he wasn't

usaretusaret8 months ago

Nicely done.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger8 months ago

Yeah, you could have had a side part about dealing with the scumbag with the red truck, but it's a story about two people, well told and they more or less come through it but that scvar remains, Sounds pretty true to life, though I think in the circumstnaces all these years later with the kids away and her very truly repentant and now true, she's trustworthy once more, I'd remarry. Different strokes I suppose.

mathur_nkmathur_nk8 months ago
Stupid woman making herself dirt for one mistake?

Till she became selfish for a promised promotion, she was bad and sympathy for the man.

Till they tried to reconcile being fuck body, it can go in category of RAC and from both side.

But the moment he gets steady with Leisy, his ex wife should just stay away from him more so after children going to college.

No need for her to being a dirt or door step or getting exploited by her ex husband for one mistake for which she paid enough.

She should stay away from him if nothing, for her self respect. The man comes out as worse than his wife who became selfish only once but he is two timing on regular basis!!!

She should understand the man is not worth of her love any more and even Liesly should understand that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Your story, your universe and world view so publish away. Having said tgat I find the story a waste of space.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yes, Annie screwed up and made a mistake, but either forgive her or leave her. He is taking advantage of her, and she is allowing him to do so. If he won't totally commit to her, she needs to kick his ass out.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Another story about a week man that can only think with his penis. Congrats.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine8 months ago

I liked the story, but thought her ex-boss should have bern messed up someway. At least his company ought to be aware of his promotion criteria, and his lack of morals.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@ic69hunter

We read the same story and we see different things:

- you see a weak man or not man enough, and I see a man with values ​​and respect for commitments.

- you see adultery as a mistake and I see it as a betrayal

- you see a man fucked in his head, and I see a sane but wounded and untrustworthy man.

This shows that, depending on our education, our life experiences, our aspirations, we do not have the same feelings when reading the same words.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sooo, the scumbag boss walks away without penalty?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Annie's pussy fits him like a warm, comfortable old slipper to be put on for a relaxing evening. John's now got a bit more varied menu, and Annie has discovered what limited demand there is for a serious relationship with a cheating ex wife who has two under aged boys, no real prospects, and a half interest in a house. It doesn't look like this will ever be more than a fuck buddy I was once married to relationship. Good luck to both of them. 5 stars for a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A bit of a disappointing story. It came off rather bland, with most of the drama that should have been involved muted out. I do like that it ended up as a FWB situation instead of a remarriage, but even that was pretty devoid of passion.

Further, there was no mention of repercussions for the boss. There's no reason not to sue him for sexual harassment and fraud. Between her sudden lack of spouse and job at the same time, it's not like it would take a rocket scientist to figure out the gist of the situation, so it's not like she's really protecting her image by letting him get away with it.

All-in-all, it fell flat.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not a good plot. Blunt got off scott free. Annie accepte the crap she was fed. And big Mr. RIGHT ended up a male prostitute. Bad plot.

Wandering_MongolWandering_Mongol8 months ago

Writing about broken trust is difficult.

There's always going to be opinions about what, how, and why things should have gone in a story. It's tough to relate to, it's hard to explain, and it's never clear cut.

Thanks for tackling a tough subject.

-

Be well!

LonesomeBoy60LonesomeBoy608 months ago

What about the Slime Bag Boss? She could have nailed him for Sexual Harassment and got some $$$. The Ex should have paid him a visit one dark night.

dikupinyadikupinya8 months ago
right

and her boss got away with no repercussions.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What an asshole.. obviously him

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

>Seventy percent of marriages survive infidelity, except on LW.

Where did you come up with that??? because I can point a study saying 90% of marriages don't survive infidelity. Maybe in the cuck world you live in where you took back your cheating wife and through confirmation bias you found other examples to help with your pain, but realize that MOST men will not take back a cheating wife

Xzy89c1Xzy89c18 months ago

Would never be able to trust her again. Once broken...

BSreaderBSreader8 months ago
I

Don't get sue the fucking boss for the lies and harassment. Come on. The husband is a wimp he should have manned up gone after the boss. You write well but he made no sense.

robbo069robbo0698 months ago

Why no payback for her former boss.

CindyTVCindyTV8 months ago

Good read, thanks for sharing. - Cindy

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Nothing wrong with the story except her boss getting away clean.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Umm Anony, 70% of marriages survive infidelity? Lol!!!

50% of marriages end in divorce. If you want use first marriages as being lower divorce rate, let's us say 30% of first time marriages end in divorce. That pretty much infers that 100% of all marriages survive infidelity.

That's the problem with statistics. They get distorted by those with an agenda.

Remember about 30 years there was the statistic that 20% of men are gay? It was a lie purpetrated by the gay punditry who moved the decimal point places to the right. The group who collected the original statistic tried to have it corrected, but the media kept the lie going. They didn't want the truth getting in the way of a sensationalistic storyline.

Anonymous1956Anonymous19568 months ago

Look. In this case I don't agree with the FWB thing given their history. Either reconcile or move on..Also. Where was the retribution against her boss? 3.5 stars..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Annie was a dumb slut for trying to screw her way into a promotion. Thanking John for letting her keep the house was just insulting and he should have reminded her that she got to live there because of a court system that is rigged to reward cheating slut wives.

John is an asshole for rekindling a sexual relationship with Annie and then stringing her along for years even after he started a relationship with Leslie.

willyk1212willyk12128 months ago

boss needed to go down

oldguy1oldguy18 months ago

dick husband she should find someone else

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for Regguy! It was a sad story with a pretty happy ending. Perfect for the HallMark channel that my wife always watches. LOL Thanks, Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What percentage of marriages survive infidelity? Extensive research conducted by the American Psychological Association found that 53% of couples who experienced infidelity in their marriage were divorced within 5 years, even with therapy.

SexecutionerSexecutioner8 months ago

All these simps whining about Where's the punishment for the AP? But are silent about the wife's betrayal. Double standard anyone?...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

dumb and unrealistic ending. is Annie’s punishment having lifelong loveless, meaningless sex with her ex? are we supposed to be moved by her “devotion”? either way, depressing, not to mention bizarre, for both Annie & the MC. would help if the characters were less 2 dimensional.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So many on the job affairs and hook ups but only so many get caught. I’m amazed at times when I hear about one where the woman seems so happily married but is fucking or has fucked others. A guy was fucking an older married woman whose kids were a bit older than him . Hubby was a hunter and in the season was away often and he fucked her every chance he could . He said the second weekend he convinced her into a more kinky session. There was rimming , facials, anal and ass to mouth, and once both tried golden showers but didn’t care for it , to extreme. He’d talk real dirty and had her spewing all kinds of stuff that she say after that it was just talk not real. On her 35th anniversary the kids bought them a long weekend away and hubby was picking her up . Three times that day he got her and dropped a load in her pussy , ass and just before he got there in her mouth to swallow. He said he did feel a bit bad that day talking to him as he fucked his wife repeatedly that day and he was a nice guy. He also found out in her 20 years at company she fuck her boss hear snd there , she traced twice a year for a four day conference and the same guy goes with her and they have been fucking every time plus five years ago she fucked this black kid who was friends with her son growing up inturning at the company. He walked in on her blowing him so she went to talk to him and begged him to keep the secret. A week later he told her he alway fantasies about her beautiful white ass and would love a one off fucking his friends mom. It turned fairly often for two years and he told guys he loved to strattled her face making her lick and suck his black balls while jerking him off looking in his eyes . He said he tries to give her a facial with a few hard dick slaps each time. He even got her once in her bed as the friends were going to a game in Florida with hubby and the daughter was on a work trip . He said that felt so perverse fucking In various places in her home. Even laying her across the table eating her and fucking her telling her she will think about this every time her family sits for a meal .

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRegguy69@Regguy69
I try to read all comments and have never deleted any. I have learned a lot from the constructive comments I have received, thank you for those. I hope my efforts provide some entertainment for you. All of my characters are fictional and are not intended to resemble anyone, li...