Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm, That could be fun, but also risky. I don't want you to feel obligated and I'm not willing to commit to anything more at this time. Are you sure you can handle that?"

"No, but I'm willing to give it a try. If I get too needy, just push me away. I know you'll be gentle about it and I have no right to expect anything from you, so you'll be in charge. We can do it until you no longer want anything to do with me."

Over the next few months, I fucked her every chance I got. She was always eager and willing. I suspected she was planning to fuck me into submission, but if so, she was in no hurry to make demands. Eventually, we slowed down and only fucked about once a week, then about twice a month. I dated several ladies and one turned into an FWB situation. I explained that arrangement to Annie.

"John, I don't want to be a complication, but I still want to see you, if you're willing."

"So, even if I'm fucking my friend, Leslie, you still want to be with me?"

She sighed, "After all this time I know I have no claim on you. I love having sex with you and want as much as you'll give me, but I don't want to cause you any problems with Leslie. I'm here for you in any way you want me."

After that, I started back fucking Annie pretty regularly and seeing Leslie whenever she called. Maybe I was still punishing Annie for her betrayal. I know it wasn't fair, but I liked the arrangement and kept it up until the boys went off to college. Once they were out, Annie and I talked about selling the house but decided not to. I moved back into the house and have been there for a few years now.

Yes, I still see Leslie, but not very often. I think both ladies understand why I live as I do. Annie never dates any other guys and says she's happy with our arrangement. She knows it is unlikely I will ever marry her again and she lives with the possibility I might meet someone new. When I asked her if she was happy with our arrangement she explained it this way.

"I have my one true love in my bed almost every night. I am very lucky to have what you've given me, John. I screwed up once and drove you away, I'm not about to do it again. I will stay with you forever if you let me."

Annie has proven she is devoted to me in every way a good wife should be devoted to her spouse. My family and her family seem to have forgiven her and often ask about us remarrying. Perhaps someday her love and devotion will completely heal the damage she did to my soul.

Trust, once broken, can take forever to rebuild. I love Annie and hope eventually, I will be able to fully commit to her, but for now, I have given her all I'm willing to risk. Annie understands and says she will remain by my side until she draws her last breath.

12