Annie

Story Info
How we became drug addicts, recovered, her being a whore.
9.1k words
4
8.2k
8
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was 2008 and my family had just moved from Pennsylvania to Somerville Massachusetts. School had started a week earlier and my mom had brought me to the high school to register me. I was entering my junior year and looking forward to joining the football team. That was going to have to wait till a got a waver since I was a transfer student. Had my parents registered me online before we moved it would have already been done, but since they waited, I had to wait. While in the office a girl came into the principal's office to give him something he needed to sign to start the waver prosses.

He asked her: "Annie do you have study next period?"

She said: "Yes, sir I do, is there something you need me to take care of?"

He said: "Would you be kind enough to show Jackson here around the school and explain how things are here?"

Annie told him: "I would be happy too."

I got up and followed her out of the office. She showed me all the basic things that were about the same as my old school. The main difference was the school was old except for the gym building which had shop classes on the lower levels and a cafe off the gym lobby. Annie and I hit it off and though I would say we weren't attracted to each other, we enjoyed each other and I thought we would become friends.

Once we were back at the office, I was handed my class schedule, Annie looked at it and we were in three of the same classes and the same study periods. This pleased me as I would know someone in some of my classes. That first day we shared the last class together and when we were leaving school, she was heading in the same direction to go home as I was. Turned out we both lived in what she told me was Ten Hills, she on Bailey Road and me on Putnam Road.

I was home about a half hour when the door bell rang. It was Annie and she said: "Come on I will show you where we hang out and introduce you to some of the other kids from the neighborhood. I was surprise most of the other kids didn't go to the high school, they went to some of the catholic high schools in the area. I would call for Annie in the morning for school as much to have someone to walk with. I got along with the other kids in the neighborhood as well as the guys on the football team. By senior year Annie and I were more like brother and sister than just friends. I had had several girl friends by the time prom came around and Annie was dating two different boys. Both asked her to go steady, but she didn't want to get serious with either of them. Annie asked me if I would go to the prom with her, as she didn't want to pick one of the boys she was dating over the other. I wasn't going with anyone at the time and thought we would have a great time because there would be no pressure for it to be a romantic evening, just two friends having fun being together. After prom when went to a party and there were some smoking marijuana. Neither of us had ever tried it before and decided to see what it was like. A while later we were both high and admitted to each other we liked it.

The next day a group were going to Canopy Lake Park for the day and we were asked to go. We had a great time and by the end of the day we didn't want it to end. A few were going to a girl named Kathy's parents' summer home on a lake to continue parting, so we went with them. As soon as we all got there the marijuana was passed around and we were all soon high. Then someone asked if anyone wanted to get a little higher. We were both fucked up enough to agree. We were given one pill each and took them. Shortly there after we were both totally fucked up, the high was incredible. When we woke up, we both wanted another pill, the guy that had them told us it would cost us forty bucks a pill. Or for sixty he had a stronger dose that would get us higher. I didn't have enough for the higher dose so I bought two of the same one we already took the night before.

Again, we loved how it made us feel, and at some point, we lost track of what we were doing. Hours later we woke up and realized we were both nude as were a couple of others. Our clothes were no where to be found and I was still groggy as was Annie. We didn't even care we were nude we just wanted to find our clothes and get out of there. We went out to the living room and found some of the others also nude and watching a TV.

Annie yelled: "What the fuck who made that, I didn't agree to do that."

I focused and realized it was a porn video and Annie and I were in it, as was everybody else that was at the party. As dope sick as I was, I knew we would all be in deep shit if this got out. I knew Annie and I were both eighteen, but I didn't know if all the others were. I went to the kitchen and found some Tylenol and took some. I brought a glass of water and two Tylenol back to the living room for Annie.

Turned out no one was under age, because if anyone was, we could all be charged with making child porn. No one knew how it turned into and orgy or how it was recorded. But we were all soon getting turned on watching our selves having sex.

I quietly asked Annie: "Were you a virgin before last night?"

She told me: "No, but I had only done it once before. I am almost glad I am getting to watch it, because I don't remember any of last night."

I told her: "I don't remember either, and I am sorry for what I did to you."

She said: "Don't be, from what I am seeing you made me cum almost nonstop. I just wish I remembered it."

We found an empty room and laid down to sleep. Later in the afternoon one of the others found the place had hidden cameras that recorded everything. Kathy whose parents own the place searched her parent's room and found other recordings and how it was showing on the TV. The guy she was with changed the recording and it was of her parents and several other people all nude and having sex. He changed the recording after a few minutes and this one was of her mother and several men in a gang bang. It was all saved on a computer and the cameras were motion activated and the images that were being recorded were shown on all the TVs in the house.

I thought it strange that the motion sensor camera would have been active when no one was supposed to be there. The girl's boyfriend shut them down and a minute later they were back on. Another guy who was in the computer science class said someone turned them back on remotely and must be watching us. That made every one nervous and we all started to find our clothes and hurry to leave.

Over the next two weeks we found out the Kathy's parents did live sex shows on the web to support their lifestyle. We also learned our party was streamed live and most likely people would have recorded it. We all worried it would be found out before graduation and what would happen if it did. Luck was on our side and it didn't, but what did happen was Annie and I along with the others that took the pills were graving them and found out they were Oxycontin and highly addictive. Three months later Annie and I were both kicked out of our homes and living on the street. We stole and did whatever we needed to get the pills. We ended up sharing an apartment with two other couples and soon we were trading sex for the pills with our dealer.

We were now doing Oxy 80s and did what ever the dealer wanted to get our pills. There was no pleasure for us during the sex it was just a way to get our high. We both had sex with men and women. What ever the dealer wanted us to do we did; he was not only our dealer he was our pimp. Then he was busted and we were fucked as we didn't have another dealer.

We thought about rehab, but we were not ready to go through that. Then we found out about a guy that had pills he would trade for sex. He was from Pakistan and had been a pharmacist here till his work visa ran out. We were living with him and like our previous dealer he pimped us out. My main role was to eat Annie's pussy after the johns shot their load in her. To get her ready for the next guy and sometimes I was made to suck the guy's cock clean. The guys he pimped us to were Black Asian, Arabs, and who ever. The Arabs were the worst they would piss on Annie or in her mouth, pussy and even up her ass. If they pissed in her mouth, she had to swallow it.

Then one night the pill he gave me knocked me out. I woke up in the hospital and was told someone called 911 and said I guy was dumped out of a car. I coded in the E D and was revived. The cops had many questions and I was worried about Annie and told them where we had been staying and with who and why. I was put through a chemical detox and that was hell, I agreed to it so I could help the cops find Annie.

When I got out of the hospital, I started going to N A meetings daily and they helped. The one thing I noticed was some of the people were there not to stay clean. but to make connections. They were what I learned were called chippers, looking for just enough to get by.

I was going crazy not knowing where Annie was or if he tried to kill her like he did to me. The tox screen showed the pill I was given was more than double the strength of an Oxy 80, because it had been concentrated. The cops learned the guy had left because he thought ICE was about to arrest him.

He was stopped in New Hampshire for a broken tail light and when the cops heard something in the trunk he tried to run. They opened the trunk and found Annie bound and gagged. She was out of it and transported to the hospital. It was a few days before she could tell them who she was and that he had been selling her for sex.

The Mass State Police contacted me at my parent's house, they had agreed to let me come home till I could get a job and a place to live. My mom drove me to New Hampshire to see Annie and when she saw me, she broke down. He had told her I was dead and he put my body through a wood chipper. If she didn't behave, he would do the same to her, only she wouldn't be dead when he put her in.

It took two weeks since the cops found him. Annie had been detoxed and was in a treatment program. She was not allowed visitors till she was there for three weeks. The place was going to allow her to go to court if need be. I went to the court; I wanted him to know I was alive and would be testifying at his trial. But he wasn't there, when his case was called the bailiff told the Judge he hadn't arrived. The judge asked the probation officer that was in the court to find out what the hold up was. The man came back a few minutes later and told the judge. That ICE had taken him from police custody for immediate deportation.

I wanted answers and went to the police station to try and find out what had happened. He had been arrested Saturday night, Sunday morning his lawyer showed up at the police station and had a second lawyer with him. Turns out the second lawyer was also a notary and two of the cops were asked to witness the document the lawyer was having the Pakistani drug dealer/pimp sign. The second lawyer notarized it and they left. The document turned out to be his voluntary agreement to be deported without a hearing. The ICE agents showed up at the police station with a federal court order for him to be released into their custody fpr deportation.

Three months later Annie is done with the program and on Methadone. She must go to the clinic daily to get her dose and that is a pain. Her parents won't help her and she is in a sober house. The guy that runs the house got her a job at a hotel near the clinic as a maid. I am working nights for a shipping company and there is a good deal of overtime. We are both saving as much as we can and spend Sundays together. We both realize that after the party where we first had sex, thou neither of us remember doing it. Our relationship changed twice, first we became fuck buddies and then while we were with the Pakistani we fell in love. What we went through together made our love stronger because we went through it together.

One Sunday Annie said: "Do you remember Kathy; it was her parents place we went to after Canopy Lake?"

I said: "Yes, I remember her, that was the start of our getting so fucked up. What about her?"

She said: "She was at the hotel Friday and she asked to meet me after I get off work Monday."

I asked: "Did she say why?"

Annie said: "No, but I think I know what she wants to talk about."

I asked: "What makes you say that?"

She told me: "The hotel has two large rooms for meetings and one has a bedroom attached with a king size bed. I looked at the security video and she went to that room. It was book by a group from an investment company. They only others I saw going in were men. I think she is either a hostess or she is having sex for money and wants to ask me to join her."

I thought a minute before I asked her: "Is there something else that makes you think she is turning tricks?"

She said: "Dan the security guy that showed me the video, says she is a regular. He has seen her with many different men and groups using the suites and that meeting room. She has also known to hangout in the bar and make trips up to the rooms. Some times she is with an older hot woman and they seem to work together,"

I asked: "The hotel allows that to happen, I thought it was a higher-class place than that."

Annie said: "Dan told me all hotels will turn aa blind eye to some extent when it comes to their clints wishes when it comes to that. He said as long as the women do not look obvious or outright proposition the men."

I asked: "But you said she makes trips from the bar up to the rooms?"

She said: "I asked Dan that and he said the men and sometimes women approach her. She never approaches them; she takes a seat with empty seats on either side of her. If there are not three open seats she sits at a table and waits till someone asks to sit with her. He also said she has tipped the bartenders very well and the concierge on duty."

I wanted to know what she would say if Kathy asked her to work with her, so I asked her: "If you find out she is whoring and would like you to join her, what will you tell her?"

Annie took her time before answering me and said: "If that is what she wants, I will hear her out and ask her to give me details about just how she works. Who is involved other than the johns and what kind of money is involved. But that will happen only if you and I are both ok with me doing it. We are both sober now and we only did it out of necessity before to support our drug habits. This is different I would be doing it for the money only. How do you feel about that?"

I asked her: "What type of men did you see going into that room on the video?"

She said: "Well dressed business types and Dan said he had never seen her with anyone that looked sketchy as he put it. No drunks or weirdos, both the men and women were very well dressed and seemed to be very well off. Some he recognized as well known or minor celebrities. Now answer me honestly, would you be ok with me having sex for money?"

I told her: "Let's sleep on it and I will meet you tomorrow morning before you go to work and give you, my answer. Is that ok with you?"

She said: "Ok, but right now I need to get back to the house before I miss my curfew."

I took her back and kissed her good night. That night I had a dream that involved Annie having sex with other people. It wasn't a memory from when we were pimped as a couple to others. It was just her with men and women and she was loving every second of it. After each encounter she would count her money when the person or persons left. I awoke at 5AM with a very hard cock and it wasn't because I needed to pee. I closed my eyes and imagined I was watching Annie having sex with other people. Without realizing it I was stroking my cock, as I started to cum, I knew I loved the idea of her having sex with other people, the money would be a bonus that we could really use.

I couldn't go back to sleep so I took a shower and was soon jerking off again to the thought of Annie being a whore again. Dressed and at the bus stop near the sober house she was staying in, I was there when she arrived.

She kissed me and asked: "What is your answer?"

I told her: "If it is something you want to do, I am ok with it, but only if you want to do it because it turns you on, not because you feel it would be just for the money. Does that make sense to you?"

She kissed me again and said: "Just thinking about it turns me on, I love sex and lots of it. I like men and women an both together. As long as it doesn't affect our relationship, I will do it, but if you start to feel different you need to tell me. Then I will quit because you mean more to me than anything. Our relationship comes first."

I kissed her and asked her: "Annie will you marry me?"

She started to cry and said: "Yes, I will marry you."

I rode with her to work and we started to make plans for our future. We both felt we needed to wait a year till we would be able to get married. I needed to get a better job and we needed a place to live. She felt she was ready to leave the sober house and if she was going to work with Kathy she needed to. Near the end of my shift that night one of the independent delivery drivers got hurt and needed to be taken to the hospital. Before they took him, he asked me if I could make his deliveries when my shift ended. I felt bad for the guy and told him I would, which turned out to be the best decision of my live.

Tuesday morning, I was at the bus stop when Annie got there and she told me: "Kathy is having sex for money, but not like I thought. She is making private porn with her clients. The older woman is her step mother, her mom died when she was six. Her dad married her step mother who he met on a swinger's cruise. She had worked her way through college as an escort and when online video porn started, they got into it. Kathy started right after the party we were at after prom. The money is great what do you think is it ok if I start making porn with people for their own use?"

I asked her: "When would you start and where will you live?"

She told me: "Tonight I will go and quit my job and Kathy said I can stay with her till we get a place."

I told her: "See that truck I am making deliveries for the owner he got hurt so I am making them after my shift. When I am done, I will go to see him and see if he needs me to continue. What time do you start tonight?"

She said: "Kathy said the first session is at nine."

I told her: "I should be done around 1PM and by the time I drop the truck off I can meet you around four to get something to eat."

She said: "Meet me at the diner across from the hotel. Are you by chance heading towards the hotel, can you drop me off?"

I was and I dropped her off. I finished the deliveries and dropped the truck off at the guy's yard. He had two other trucks there and I went to the office to leave the keys. The woman at the desk who I found out was Billy's wife Jen thanked me and asked if I could continue doing deliveries after my shift. He broke his right leg and would not be able to drive till it healed. So, I did his deliveries for a month till he was able to drive again. I would work my shift and then make the deliveries since the money for doing it was better than what I made doing my regular job.

Since Annie was working with Kathy, I still only got to see her on Sundays. Weekdays she was sleeping when I would get done and I need to sleep when she was awake.

That first Sunday after she started with Kathy, she was the happiest I had seen her since before the prom. When I rang the bell Kathy answered the door nude and led me to the kitchen where I found Annie also nude and eating a bagel. Kathy got me a cup of coffee the sat beside Annie.

Kathy spoke first and said: "Your girl here is a natural at doing porn, the clients love her and she is booked for the next two weeks. But listen are you interested in joining in. We get many requests for our girls' husbands/boyfriends to be part of the videos. Just give it some thought."