Annie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though it sounded fun I wasn't going to say anything till I talked it over with Annie alone.

When Billy the guy that owned the truck was able to drive again, he offered me a job driving full time. Since he got hurt at my employer's place and it turned out my employer was considered negligent. Billy had a case for a lot of money, he settled for an exclusive delivery contract with the company. It enabled Billy to expand his business and my employer avoided his insurance going up because the insurance didn't have to pay a settlement.

I was making more money and getting over time. Annie was happy working with Kathy and we were able to spend more time together. One Sunday Annie and I were having Brunch at a down town hotel when we ran into Billy and Jen. It was the first time Annie met them and we decided to sit together.

Small talk was going fine till Jen asked Annie: "What do you do for work?"

Annie didn't hesitate to say: "I am in the porn industry; I appear in private porn that the clients want to be in."

I thought Billy was going to choke on the chicken he had just started to swallow.

Jen did not seem to be fazed at all and said: "That sounds very interesting, do you enjoy it or is it just a job to make money?"

Annie smiled and told her: "Yes, I enjoy it very much and the money is extremely good."

Jen turned to me and asked: "You are ok with Annie having sex with other men?"

Before I could answer Annie said: "I also have sex with women and couples as well."

I added: "Being a woman you know; a woman can enjoy sex far more than a man and for a longer period of time. Which is why many women enjoy being with more than one man at a time. To answer your question yes, I am ok with it."

Jen turned to Billy and said: "Can I tell them about your little kinky fetish you want to explore?"

Billy who had recovered shrugged his shoulders and said: "Go ahead."

Jen then said: "Billy has been after me to have sex with another man as he watches. I have told him no every time he brings it up, but he doesn't know I have a fantasy as well. Since I was a teenager, I have always wondered what it would be like to be paid for sex. Annie, do you think you could arrange that for Billy and I. Someone to pay to have sex with me and let Billy watch it?"

I said: "Funny you should say that. Kathy that Annie works with asked me if I would like to do that. That there are men, women, and couples that like the girl's husband to watch, or even join in."

Annie told them: "Yes, that is right, but so far Jackson hasn't done it."

Jen reached over and said: "The bastard has a hardon, how soon can you set something up?"

Annie said: "Let me make a call and if Kathy is ok with it, we can go to her place it is where I am staying for now."

Annie got up to go somewhere more private to phone Kathy, but paused to tell Jen she should go with her. They were gone for about fifteen minutes when they came back. Jen had a nervous look on her face and Annie nodded her head towards me indicating I should get the check so we can leave.

A half hour later Annie used her key and we entered Kathy's house. Annie led us to the stairs that led down to the basement. It was fully finished and we entered a room that was made for sex. Kathy was nude and welcomed us and told us where to go to change and shower. We entered where she had indicated to find a large shower with several shower heads and lockers across on the opposite wall.

Annie being used to getting naked in front of others stripped down as did I, Jen did also, but was slower to remove her bra and panties. Billy was a bit hesitant to get undressed, till Jen whispered something in his ear. Then he couldn't get his clothes off fast enough. We showered and Annie told Jen to go with her and led her to a door and they went in. I learned later it was the toilet and Annie took Jen to clean out her ass.

Once we were all back in the sex play room. Kathy began to talk saying to Billy: "When Annie called and told me what you and Jen would like me to set up. I told Annie I needed to hear it from Jen who was with her and Jen confirmed it. I then told Jen exactly what needed to happen first for that to happen and she agreed. Now I am telling you what that is and if you do not agree. You need to know Jen will still experience her fantasy to the extent that she has agreed to be one of my whore porn stars for one month for that to happen."

Billy said: "She told me in the shower room she was doing this with or without me. So, I don't want to not be able to watch her with other men, so I am ready to do whatever it takes."

Kathy said: "Good chose, but it will not be with just other men, she will have sex with women and both together. There will also be small groups and some of the people will be of other races. Are you ok with that?"

He replied: "I have to be."

She then told him: "You will also at times be required to do as you are told during her sessions, you do understand that."

He lowered his head some and replied: "Yes, I need to be her cuckold and do as I am instructed."

Shit I never would have thought Billy would be like that. He is by all appearance a rugged tough guy, not the wimp that is standing here. Annie nudged me and nodded her head for me to look where she was looking. Billy was rock hard this talk was turning him on. He noticed us looking and went to use his hands to cover his cock.

Kathy saw him and sternly told him: "Don not cover yourself or you will have to leave, but Jen will be staying."

Kathy handed something to Jen and told her: "Put this around his balls and the smaller ring around his cock. We do not want him losing his load before we are ready for him to cum."

Jen did as Kathy had instructed and I was glad it wasn't being done to me, it looked like it maybe painful.

Kathy then explained how we would proceed: "First Billy you need to lay on your back so Jen can get on top facing your feet. Next Annie will lube her ass and your cock, followed by guiding your cock-up Jen's ass. Then Annie and I will take turns fucking your wife with dildos and vibrators. Then Jackson is going to fuck her. All the while you will be able to feel how she responds to what we do to her. If you feel you are about to cum, let us know so we can let you calm down. You are not to cum till I say you can, is that clear."

Billy replied: "Yes."

Kathy then told him: "After Jackson fills your wife with his cum, Annie and I will raise her legs so his cum stays in her. Jackson will lift her upper body so you can move out from under her. Next, we will set her down so you can lick, suck, and swallow Jackson's cum from Jen's cunt. I said cunt because women have pussies, but whores like Annie, myself and now Jen have cunts we use to make money. It is your wish to share her, but she wants to be a paid whore. If you are not ready for her to do that say so now and you can leave."

Billy told her and us: "I am staying I love the thought of her having sex for money."

So, it began as soon as he laid down. For the next hour Kathy, Annie and I pleasured Jen. We had to stop several times to let Billy calm down so, he wouldn't cum. While Billy was eating Jen's cum filled cunt, I was fucking Annie. Kathy had left the room and when she came back, she told Billy" "You are going to prove how committed you are. I called two friends of mine to come here and continue with Jen's audition to be one of my girls. When I shot my second load, Kathy told Billy to eat my cum from Annies cunt, he was happy to do it.

Then Kathy told Jen: "Take Billy to the bathroom and clean his ass out."

They left to do that and Annie asked Kathy: "Who is coming?"

Kathy told her: "Rich and his cousin Benny and when I told them I had a new white couple they were thrilled to break them in."

I asked Annie: "Who are they?"

Annie told me: "Two very well hung black bisexual guys that love doing married white couples."

When Jen brought Billy back, he seemed a where that he was going to fucked in his ass. He even smiles a little at the sight of the dildos Kathy had laid out. Without being told he got on all fours and Kathy handed Jen the tube of lube. She lubed his ass and by the time she finished she was using four fingers in his ass. I had a feeling they had done this before and she maybe had even used a dildo on him in the past. Jen started with a six-inch dildo and worked her way up to fucking him with a nine inch one. It was then that Rich and Benny arrived. Both were over six feet tall and well built, they stripped down and the term well hung didn't do them justice. Even soft their cock were over ten inches and as thick as a beer can.

Annis said: "They did be in my ass and cunt at the same time a few days ago."

I asked her: "How was it, did it hurt?"

She told me: "Great and they were very gentle and took their time so I wasn't in any pain. I am looking forward to doing it again, how about we make a date to do it with them so you can watch me."

I told her: "Sure why not. How did your being with them come about. Did they pay to make a video with you?"

She said: "No, a guy paid for us to do it so he could show his wife that women can enjoy very large black cocks. She wants to have sex with a pair of black men but is afraid it would hurt. So, hence he paid for the video and these two did her two nights ago, I was there to help her and she is hooked of big black cocks."

I needed to know so I asked Annie: "Are you also hooked on Big black cocks?"

She smiled and said: "They are nice occasionally, but I love all cocks and pussies too. Especially together, after we are married, I will want to have wild sex with others maybe not for money, but lots of sex with lots of people. I hope you are ok with that."

I honestly told her: "You have a higher need for sex than I can keep up with so, yes I am ok with it. But the rule is nothing is done without me knowing and as often as possible I am with you. Do you agree to that?"

She through her arms around me kissing me deeply and then said: "Yes."

I looked over to see Billy on his knees and Jen feeding him those huge black cocks. I had a feeling this wasn't his first time with a cock in his mouth. When ready their cocks did not get very much bigger just rock hard. At most an inch longer and a little thicker. One got behind Billy the other laid down so Billy could continue sucking his cock. Billy moaned as the one behind slowly shoved his cock-up Billy's ass. I expected Billy to show pain, but he seemed to be really enjoying the cocks in his mouth and ass. They swapped back and forth several times.

Then Kathy told then: It's time to do the wife."

Jen looked like she wasn't expecting that, but she took Billy's place and started sucking those black cocks that had just been in her husband's ass. I know he was cleaned out, but still it was strange to see.

Annie saw the look on my face and said: "It is part of the job?"

I asked her: "Did you do that with them?"

She smiled and said: "Right after they both shot their loads in me. Like I said, it is part of the job."

I know this happened when we were both on drugs and being pimped out, we had no choice. We had to do it or no drugs, but somehow this seemed different. At one point Kathy brought over a bench and had Jen lay on her back with her head off the end. Kathy gave Jen a spray bottle to spray her throat. The bench was high so the men could stand with their cocks at the right height to fuck her mouth.

Annie told me: "The spray helps to stop the gag reflex so she hopefully can deep throat them. It took ten minutes before Beeny was balls deep in my throat."

It took Jen I little longer than Annie said it took her. But she did take the whole cock down her throat. After she had deep throated both Kathy had her lay down with a thick pad under her to raise her ass. Kathy then started t to lube Jen's ass followed by fucking her there with different size dildos.

Kathy asked her: "Do you think you are ready?"

Jen replied: "Yes, let them fuck my ass."

Rich and Benny then took turns fucking Jen in the ass. After that they DPed her and then they both fucked her cunt together. Jen was loving it and Kathy was talking to Billy. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but he just kept nodding his head.

Annie told me: "The sensations I felt with two cocks in my cunt at the same time is fantastic. I want one of them and you to do that to me."

I asked: "Did they both do you like that?"

She said: "No, it was not in the script the client wanted. I was glad because I don't know if I could handle them both together."

I didn't think it could get any wilder, but it did. They guys both filled Jen with their cum, as they pulled out Kathy put a bowl under Jen to catch the cum leaking out of her. At the same time Billy started sucking the black cock that had just cum inside his wife. When done he drank the cum from the bowl and them ate Jen's cunt of any cum that didn't leak out.

What amazed me was both guys were still hard. Annie went over to them and started talking to them. She then waved me over and when I reached them.

She said: "They both took Viagra so they can go again now or after Billy and Jen leave."

I knew what she was asking and I was agreeable, but I wasn't sure I want to do it with Billy and Jen there. Annie sensed my hesitation and took me aside so we could talk.

She said: "I don't expect you to do everything Billy did, nor do I want you to. But I want two things, one you in my ass as they each fuck me and two you in my cunt as they each fuck me. Will, you do that for me?"

I told her: 'Yes, to both, but anything beyond that we will just have to wit and see. But no way is anything going in my ass."

I decided to go for it with Jen and Billy there. There was nothing they could use after what I saw them do so why not. For the next two hours they did Annie in all her holes and both fucked her first with me in her cunt and again with me in her ass. I liked being in her cunt as they fucked her, but I liked being in her ass more as they fucked. After I shot my load while I was in her cunt as they did her. Jen sucked me clean and got me ready to put my cock up Annie's ass. Billy jerked off watching his wife sucking my cock.

Before we ended Annie ended up with both Rich and Benny fucking her cunt at the same time. After they came Billy sucked them clean and ate their cum for Annies cunt. But the guys weren't done they then fucked Kathy and Jen and after they came the girls ate each other's cum filled pussies.

I loved every bit of what took place and had to decide. Join Annie in her new sex work or stay out of it. My cock was saying join, but my brain was saying stay out of it. For now, I decided to stay working for Billy. The money was good and there was a lot of overtime. Jen was hooked on the sex, being paid, and recorded, but more than any other part of it. She was addicted to black cock, and only wanted to work with black men. That posed a problem as there were not that many well off black men and women that were into paying to be recorded for their own use.

She started going to the hotels that visiting pro teams stayed in. Being a hot woman, she found it easy to pick up black athletes. Billy was having a hard time dealing with that. His problem was he wasn't involved and Jen seemed to prefer it that way. The main problem was the company, she was the cover all girl. She took the calls, scheduled the routes, and did the book keeping. That left Billy to keep the trucks running and drive when needed. Jen started coming in late and then missing days. Then she was gone for two weeks and Billy had no idea where she was. She only sent him a text message she was with a new friend. I went in to the office to take over what Jen did. Billy hired a couple of part time drivers to cover in the short term.

When she came back things were back to normal for a month, when she told Billy she was leaving him. That shook Billy because despite her taking off he was still deeply in love with her. But what was the nail was, Jen was fifty-one percent owner of the company. Billy only owned forty-nine percent, so she controlled the company. She told him If he didn't give her an uncontested divorce, he was fired and she would sell her fifty-one percent to someone that would force him to sell his share.

When I told Annie what was going on she said: "You are basically running the place since she started whoring why don't we offer to buy her share."

I told her: "I don't know how Billy would like me becoming the majority owner of the company."

She said: "I will talk to Jen and see if she will sell to us and how she thinks Billy will take that."

Annie had made a lot of money-making private porn and attending sex parties run by the same people she was making porn with. Her job being to start things off stripping and having sex with the host or hostess Infront of everybody to get things started. I was making good money and we lived off my earnings and banked hers. So, we could make the deal without taking a loan.

Annie met with Jen the next day and when she came back, she was all smiles and told me: "Jen says she will sell to us and feels Billy would be ok with it. That he is not that good with the business end and knows he will not get pushed out if we buy it."

I asked: "What changed with her to leave him, did she tell you?"

Annie smiled and said: "She signed a contract with a Finnish video company to make porn. It is a great deal of money and she leaves in a week. The type of stuff she will be doing is illegal here and the company's clients are mostly from other countries and extremely rich."

When she was gone those two weeks she was over there and did two videos of the type she will be making."

I asked: "What type of stuff is she into?"

Annie said: "Her costars were not men or women and all were extra well hung. When she is not doing videos, they send her to do live performances at the client's homes or on their yachts. Jen showed me one of the videos she did via a link to the company's web site."

I asked Annie: "Did she try to recruit you to join her?"

She said: "She did, but I am not interested and told her thanks for thinking of me, but that is not something I would ever consider doing. She said she didn't think she ever would, till one night she was with two Japanese gentlemen and before she knew what was happening, she was on top of one and sucking the other, when she felt something on her back. The guy under her pulled out and then she felt another cock enter her cunt. She tried to see what was fucking her, but the guy she was sucking held her head so she couldn't look. Then the cock swelled up very large just inside the entrance to her cunt and she felt it shooting a never-ending load of cum. At first, she thought it was pissing in her. The guy pulled out of her mouth and she was shocked when she saw what was fucking her. She also knew the animal had finished fucking her but his cock wouldn't come out. They told her she had been knotted and as soon as he calms down his cock will come out. The more the dog pulled to try and get his cock out the more she orgasmed. That was it she was hooked doing it, she even sucked the dog's cock clean after when they told her to."

I was shocked and asked Annie: "So she is going to make porn with dogs?"

She replied: "Not just dogs, there were other animals in the video she showed me. Jen has become a sex freak that will fuck anything and love that she is being paid to do it."

I asked: "Does Billy know?"

She said: "Yes, she not only told him she showed him both videos she made so far."

I asked: "How did he respond to seeing Jen doing that?"

Annie said: "He jerked off and told her he is ok with her doing it if he can go with her. She told him no, that he is useless to her and asked him to go to a hotel till she leaves."